To Fall And Conquer (It Girls...

By vousetesbeaux

Mona Lisa Clavel is a beautiful, smart, regal, and classy surgeon with a body that can pass to be one of thos... More

To Fall And Conquer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 30

50K 2.2K 936
By vousetesbeaux

Chapter 30

Mothers Know Best

Ang bilis ng kalabog ng dibdib ko habang papalapit ako sa kanila. Ciel was currently surrounded by the kids, he was grimacing in pain as he stared at his hand. There's a wood with a nail pierced in it, at iyong katawan ng pako ay nakabaon sa palad gilid ng palad ni Ciel.

"Ay! Kuya!"

"Mamaaaa!"

"Oh fuck! Baby, cover your eyes! Cover your eyes!" I heard Colton's voice.

"Colton, I'm a nurse and I've seen worse than that! Para kang ewan diyan!" Si Jess.

Iyan ang reaksyon nila nang biglang hilain ni Ciel ang kahoy upang mahugot sa palad niya ang pako na nakabaon doon. What he did made me gasp. I didn't expect that he's as brave as that to pull the nail out from his skin.

"Ugh! Fuck!" He groaned, tossing the wood on the ground.

I couldn't even understand a thing they're saying because all I could hear was Ciel's pained groans as the blood kept on gushing out of the skin of his palm.

"Kids, out of the way!" Hindi ko mapigilang maisigaw dahil nakapaikot sa kanya ang mga bata na may kaniya-kaniyang reaksyon sa sitwasyon. But mostly it was fear... I was kind of scared, too. Not because of his punctured wound but because of the thought that he has punctured wound and now he's hurting.

The kids made a way for me and I immediately went to Ciel who was currently holding the wrist of his injured hand while wincing in pain. Nakasilay ang isang ugat sa kanyang leeg habang sa sentido niya ay may namumuong pawis.

"Let me see..." I said, holding his wrist to inspect his wound. It was deep but not too deep that it reached his bones. Thank God!

"Iyong buong pako ba ang bumaon sa palad mo?" I asked for confirmation. I was trying so hard to keep calm and keep my voice still amidst the loud bang on every pulse that I have in my body.

He hissed a harsh breath.

"No. Just half of it." Nakangiwi niyang sabi habang nag-iigting ang kanyang bagang dahil sa sakit. His hand is covered with his own blood and it's dripping on the ground.

I reached for the handkerchief that I used to tie my hair, letting all the strands fall. I can feel his eyes on me and I can't tell what kind of stare he's giving me because my main focus was his injury.

I pressed the cloth on Ciel's wound to stop it from bleeding.

"Let's go clean your wound." I said guiding him inside the orphanage.

"Mirae, do we have Td here?" Tanong ko nang madaanan namin sina Mirae. Kasalukuyang nakayakap si Mila sa kanya at nakabaon ang mukha nito sa may tiyan ni Mirae.

"Yes, Doc. Sa stockroom." She replied. It's great the three of us who run this orphanage are women of medicine. Hindi mahirap makahanap ng first aid, mga gamot, at vaccine.

Tumango ako at muling iginiya si Ciel.

"Man, that looks bad. Is he gonna die?" Colton said, looking at Ciel's injury with a sneer on his face.

"Yes. And I'm the one whose going to kill him." Tiim bagang kong sabi.

"Kids, pray for Ciel." I even heard him say.

"Oh God... Hold me, Mirae. Manganganak ako ng maaga dahil dito sa gago kong asawa."

I didn't react, seryoso kong hinatak si Ciel papasok sa loob hanggang sa makarating kami sa loob ng banyo. We have three four first aid kits and one was placed in the bathroom.

I turn the faucet on as I put his hand below the running water, washing away the blood from his hand. He was hissing in pain and his breathing was a bit ragged.

"What the hell did you do? Bakit ka nahulog? At bakit nasa itaas ka ng puno?" Salubong ang kilay na tanong ko sa kanya. I was still looking on his wound, trying to get rid of all the debris.

"I was just trying to get the kite. Nasabit kasi sa puno... And I didn't fall. I felt that I was about to fall so I just jumped instead and my hand landed on the wood that has a rusty nail. Hindi ko napansin." He explained.

"Why didn't you just let that damn kite there? Pwede ka namang gumawa ng bago! Hindi ka nag-iingat!" Inis kong sabi sa kanya.

"I didn't know that this is going to happen..." He explained.

"Because accidents happen in a blink of an eye, Ciel. Hindi naman 'yan magte-text sa'yo para balitaan ka na mahuhulog ka sa puno within this day!" I said, giving him a quick glare.

"Hindi nga kasi ako nahulog." Pangangatwiran niya. "And is this how you handle your patients? By scolding at them?" He added, flinching because of his injury.

I look up to him. "No. But I'm making you an exception." I said, narrowing my eyes at him before looking down on his injury.

"That's sweet," his voice was low yet full of sarcasm.

Hindi na lang ako sumagot. Ayaw ko nang makipagtalo sa kanya.

I let out a sigh. Closing the lid of the toilet and making him sit there. He rested the back of his injured hand on his thigh while staring at me.

I avoided his gaze, turning my back on him to open the small cabinet to get the first aid kit. Bagamat nakatalikod na ako ay ramdam ko pa rin ang mga mata niyang pinapanood bawat galaw ko.

He should stop staring at me... he's making it so hard for me to focus.

I clenched my jaw before gathering all my strength to face him.

"Give me your hand," I said, holding his wrist. I rested the back of his palm on the side of the sink before disinfecting it carefully.

I was thinking of resting his hand on my thigh but the thought of his skin touching against mine is killing me. I don't want to die yet. The side of the sink will do.

His deep brown eyes were still fixed at me, I can feel every piercing gaze he gives and the way his knee touches mine makes my heart thump loudly inside my chest.

I subtly swallowed the forming lump in my throat. "When was your last tetanus immunization?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"I don't know... Around ten or twelve?" He said, unsure. And his damn eyes are still on me! Wala na ba itong ibang alam na titigan?

"Tagal na rin. I'm gonna have to give you a booster after dressing your wound." I said, giving him a glance.

I met his eyes and his jaw clenched. "Was that necessary?" He quietly said, his brows creasing.

Muli akong nagbaba sa sugat niya bago sumagot.

"Yes. It's necessary. I don't want to put you to the risk of having a lockjaw. We don't know where that rusty nail came from." I said. "H'wag kang mag-alala, mas masakit pa 'tong napako mo kaysa sa karayom mamaya." I added as I applied antibiotics to his wound.

He didn't answer, he just watched me and every move I make.

"I'm gonna visit you after every duty to change your dressing. Sabihan mo ako kaagad kapag nagka allergic reaction ka sa antibiotics na inilagay ko." I carefully instructed him while covering his wound with bandage.

Sinilip ko siya matapos kong balutin ang parte ng kamay niya na may injury.

Our eyes locked, making my lips part a little. A warm smile formed on his lips as his deep brown eyes gave my features a warm gaze.

"Dr. Clavel..." He quietly said, using that low voice once again. God, doesn't he know how his simple way of talking can make my knees get weak?

"Yes?" I said, almost out of breath.

"I'm proud of you." He whispered.

A smile crept on my lips upon hearing that. The sincerity of his words managed to hit my chest, melting my heart instantly.

I like that he's proud of me. I love how the adoration in his eyes was visible as he watched me, taking care of his injury.

"Let's get going to the stockroom so I could give you a booster." I said, avoiding his gaze so that I could turn my back at him.

Mabilisan kong iniligpit ang mga ginamit ko bago tuluyang lumabas ng banyo. Nang makalabas na ako ay saka lamang ako nakahinga nang normal.

But we're about to go to the stockroom. It would be me and him again inside the four walls of that room...

I have to finish giving him the booster quickly. That's the only way I could think of so that I could stay as far as I wanted from him. I don't like what his presence could do to me.

There's a desk and monoblock chair inside the stockroom.

I grabbed the chair and placed it on the side of the desk, making him sit there as I searched for the vaccine and the things that I'll be needing.

I placed the materials on the desk before disinfecting my hand with alcohol. He was just quietly sitting there, watching me using those deep brown eyes. I'm not even close to him yet and I can feel him everywhere.

"Do you use condoms when having sexual intercourse?" I asked, casually. Fuck! I wanted to take it back the moment I said it. Bakit iyon pa ang naitanong ko?

His brow creased, staring at me looking so puzzled.

"I had to know if you're allergic to latex." I said.

His jaw clenched. "I'm not allergic to latex, Mona."

I subtly gulped. "Good." I said, nodding my head before carefully slipping my hands into the white gloves made of latex.

Matapos kong ihanda ang gamot sa syringe, lumapit ako sa kanya.

"I'm gonna have to lift your sleeve." I informed him. He didn't let me, he did it for me. Siya na ang nag-angat ng sleeve niya, exposing his bulky arm.

I sharply inhaled before putting my gloved hand on his exposed arm, palpating for his acromion process. Despite my hand being covered with glove, I could still feel how warm and firm his arm was.

Tiningnan ko siya, he was still looking at me with firm features, making it hard for me to read him. I don't like it when he's like this because I don't know what's going on in his mind. Was he scared? Was he hurt? I don't know.

"Go." He quietly urged me.

I sigh, nodding my head before disinfecting the area where I was going to infuse the booster.

I fixed my eyes in his arm and positioned the needle at 90 degree angle, quickly piercing the needle into his skin. He didn't even flinch.

After infusing the medicine, I put the cotton ball on the bleeding area and fixed it there with a tape.

"You're good." I said, disposing what has to be disposed and putting all the materials back to where I get them.

I tried my best not to look at him while keeping myself busy because I know the moment I do, his eyes are what I would meet again.

I found a sticky note and a pen, I put the paper down on the desk and began jotting my number down.

"Here's my number. You have to watch out for your wound and inform me immediately if you think it has been infected or what..." Bilin ko sa kanya, sliding the paper towards him.

Tiningnan niya saglit iyon bago muling ibinaling ang tingin sa akin. He wasn't saying anything, he was just quietly looking at me and every second that passes by makes it so hard to breathe.

I grit my teeth taking steps towards him.

I stop in in front of him, softly cupping his jaw to inspect his face side by side. "Are you sure you didn't fall? Wala na ba'ng masakit sa'yo? Hindi ka napilayan o ano?" I shot him three consecutive questions as my hand remained on his jaw, feeling his growing stubbles on my palm.

Bahagya siyang umuling. "It was just the puncture wound." He replied in his low voice while looking up at me intently.

"Are you sure? How about your head? Did you hit your head somewhere?" I asked, running my fingers through his hot as fuck curls as my other hand remained on his jaw.

"It was just my hand." He said.

I pushed out a deep sigh, slightly nodding my head. "Okay... We're done here. Lumabas na tayo para makakain ka na." I said, letting go of his jaw but before I could even completely pull away I felt his hand wrapping around my wrist.

My lips parted when I saw his eyes, looking at me intensely.

His hand began stroking my wrist as his hand slowly traveled up to my hands, to my shoulder, and up to the side of my neck. I shivered at how delicate yet intense his touch was. I'm positive that I even stopped breathing. Damn!

I gasped when I felt his thumb, gently stroking my throat while the tip of his fingers began caressing the back of my neck.

"Mona..." Sambit niya sa pangalan ko. I rolled my eyes upward with the sensation of his touch and I almost moaned with the way he called my name.

His free arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him and I let him. I let him pull me close to him until I'm standing in between his legs. I felt his warm skin against the exposed part of my back since I was just wearing a cropped top.

My head was spinning and I couldn't even think straight and I'm positive that whatever he would do next, there's no way that I could still resist because he was the firm and I'm delicate. He was the pilot and I'm ready to be under his rules.

My hands dropped on the top of his shoulder because I need something to hold onto or else I'll drop as well.

He tilted his head up as he pushed down my nape, crashing his lips on mine. I closed my eyes, savouring his lips against mine.

I didn't do anything to push him or resist him because he was the firm pilot and I'm the delicate follower.

He was still kissing me. His kisses aren't those gentle kisses that a soft man would give, they were brave, wild, and crazy, stealing every oxygen that I have in my lungs. I kissed him back because if I don't, I might go crazy.

I can feel his warm tongue, giving my bottom lip a good lick before he finally pushed it inside my mouth. I gasped. He smirked.

He stands up without drifting his lips away from mine. He adjusted his arm around my waist firmly, giving me the support that I need because his mouth is so hot and intense that I can feel my knees turning jelly.

"Hmm..." I moaned in his mouth as his tongue began exploring every corner of my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth, his lips worship my lips. He was doing it alternately and so insanely good.

His hands went down on my buttocks, lifting me up and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. I encircled my arms around his neck as we kept on kissing each other's mouth. Sobrang lapit ng katawan namin sa isa't-isa. Ramdam na ramdam ko kung gaano siya kainit kahit na parehas pa kaming may suot na damit. Pati pagtaas baba ng kanyang dibdib ay ramdam ko rin.

He made me sit on the desk without breaking away from our kisses. After firmly fixing me on top of the desk, his injured hand went up to cup my jaw so that he could kiss me deeply while the other one began roaming around the side of my body. It has no designated location, it was everywhere.

"Ciel..." It didn't sound clear because my voice was trapped inside his mouth. He still doesn't stop from kissing me and it's making me breathless. I need air. I need to breathe and he's not letting me.

"Breathe..." I cried in his mouth. "I... need... to... breathe." I breathlessly said, pushing him on the chest and he gave me one last scorching kiss before finally breaking away. My hands remained on his chest while I was panting and gasping for the air that his kisses stole away from my lungs.

He was panting heavily without taking his eyes off me, he was watching me but my eyes remained on his chest. Hindi ko siya matingan. I can feel his warm breath fanning my face everytime he sharply exhales.

"You good?" He huskily asked.

My eyes went up to him. His expression was still dark and intense.

I nodded my head.

"Need more time to breathe?" He asked, caressing his fingers through my hair.

I shook my head.

And from my hair, his hand went down to my chin, lifting my face up and crashing his lips once again without giving me any warning. My eyes automatically shut again as I let him take away the air that I just regained.

I moaned when I felt his free hand, slipping inside my skirt, caressing the side of my thigh. I was secretly wishing for his hand to go further but just when he's about to touch my panties, he stopped and slid his hand down again, back to where he started to go all the way up.

I groaned with the way he teased me and I felt him smirk against my mouth.

His lips traveled on the side of my mouth down to my jaw. I tilted my head up when I felt his lips slowly trailing down my neck.

"Oh. Ciel," I gasped and rolled my eyes upward when he flicked his tongue on the sweet spot of my neck.

Hindi ko na alam kung saan ko ibabaling ang atensyon ko. Sa mga labi at dila ba niyang naglalaro sa leeg ko, sa kamay ba niyang nasa hita ko, o sa isa pa niyang kamay na ngayon ay nasa may likuran ko na.

My top was backless so his palm managed to touch my bare skin, caressing me there as if he's searching for something.

His lips went up to my jaw, to my cheek, and finally on my ear, making me shiver.

"You're not wearing a bra?" He whispered in my ear, sounding as if he was in pain.

Ah, kaya pala parang may kinakapa siya sa may likuran ko. Hinahanap niya pala ang hook ng bra ko.

Umiling lang ako habang dinadama ko ang mainit niyang hininga sa may tainga ko.

"Fuck," he quietly hissed, giving my lobe a bite.

I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from moaning.

Mula sa likuran ko ay lumipat ang palad niya sa garter ng top na suot ko. He slowly slipped his hand all the way up until his fingers met the skin of my underboob.

"Tang ina!" Napamura siya sa may tainga ko at napaungol naman ako ngunit napalitan iyon nang pagsinghap nang sakupin ng mainit niyang palad ang isa kong dibdib. He gently squeezed my boob and my nipple hardened against his palm.

He felt it and I earned a groan from him. "God, you're killing me!" He harshly hissed before kissing my lips again.

"Ah, Ciel." I moaned as he kept on fondling my breast using his hot palm. I arched my back, wanting to feel him more.

This is fucking insane! We were making out inside this stockroom where anyone could go inside in any minute! I have to stop him, right? I had to but I didn't because I do not have the strength to. Not when everything he does with my body feels so fucking good!

His mouth feels good. His touch feels good. The way they move and worship every sweet spot of my body like I'm his faith and religion, all at once.

"Ciel... Ciel." I moaned his name as he began to cup my boobs alternately and his other hand finally made its way up right where I wanted it to be.

He stroked my hip bone through my panties as he kept on kissing my mouth wildly. His fingers began playing with the satin fabric of my underwear as his hand began pinching one of my nipples.

"God, Ciel!" I groaned, resting my forehead on his shoulder as my fingers dug on his nape.

He was setting me on fire. Invoking and awakening every desire that I have in my body.

"You feel good, Mona... Your skin feels good against my palm." He whispered in my ear as he kept on going to his sweet assault. His touch and words combined are enough to make me moan.

"Part your legs a little." He commanded as the tip of his finger began touching the lining of my panties. And because he was the firm pilot and I was the delicate follower, I did as he says. I parted my legs a little wide for him.

"Oh." I gasped when I felt his index finger touch my slit through my seamless underwear.

I heard him exhale a sharp breath. "Damn! You're so wet!" He hissed, stroking his finger up and down to my slit.

Humigpit ang kapit ko sa kanya habang impit na umuungol dahil sa ginagawa niya. I gasped when his finger pushed my panties astride, pushing the tip of his finger inside my wetness.

"Shit!" He cursed when he finally felt me on his finger. "I made this... I made you this wet." He whispered, proudly and it turned me on even more. He just knew the right words to say and right strokes to make, causing me to burn for him even more.

"Y-Yes, Ciel. Yes..." I whimpered when he began rubbing my sensitive bud, spreading my wetness around my intimate area. I let my head fall back, feeling myself burning with the way he plays with every sensitive corner of my body.

His finger went down to my soaking opening, slowly sliding in.

"C-Ciel! M-Masakit!" Daing ko at napahigpit ang kapit ko sa kanyang balikat.

Before his finger could even all the way in, he pulled it out and began playing with my bud, looking down on me.

"You've never done this before?" Tiim bagang niyang tanong habang matiim na natingin sa akin.

Namumungay ang mga mata ko siyang tiningnan habang kagat-kagat ko ang aking pang-ibabang labi para mapigilan ang pag-ungol ko sa ginagawa niya.

"Mona." He pressed.

Umiling ako. "No." Paungol kong sagot. "N-No one has ever touched me there before... Oh God." I shut my eyes tight because of the pressure that his finger gives my sensitive bud.

Narinig ko siyang mahinang napamura. "It was just me?" He asked, quite amused.

"It was just you." I said, swallowing my muffled cries.

His finger slides down to my opening once again. "Then I won't go all the way in. It would be just the tip of my finger." He announced and it was with authority. As if a single protest from me is not welcome.

"Okay." I breathes.

"My finger isn't what's going to pop this first, Mona. Wait until we're alone... in my place or yours. I don't care." He huskily said. God, his words are enough to make me soaked!

"Oh...kay." I moaned when he began to push the tip of his finger inside and out of me. It doesn't sting. It gives me pure pleasure and I can feel my head spinning.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, arching my back and pressing my chest to his as he kept on going in and out.

I tilted my head up, moaning his name nonstop while he kills me with pleasure.

He pressed a kiss on my ear. "H'wag kang maingay." Bulong niya at bahagya pa siyang natawa.

I bit my bottom lip to swallow my moans. I heard a low yet sexy laugh escaping from his mouth.

"But if you're going to ask me I would love to hear you scream and cry for me, Mona. But not here." He whispered, biting the top of my ear.

"Hmm." I cried in pleasure, moving my hips to meet the tip of his finger. It was just the tip of his finger yet it managed to steal my sanity away! Fuck!

His free hand steady my hip, not wanting any movement from me. After settling me just like how he wanted me to be, binilisan niya ang paggalaw sa daliri niya sa baba ko.

"Oh, Ciel... Oh." I moaned under my breath. He dips his head down, pressing his lips on my throat while going in and out in a quick manner.

I can feel a pressure on my stomach, a pressure that desperately wanted to let go. I'm already on the verge and with one last firm thrust of the tip of his finger, I flew.

"Ahh! Ciel!" I cried his name, letting my forehead fall on his shoulder, feeling every pulse in my body beating rapidly.

My Mom was right. Indeed, Ciel Alfieri could make me fly.

_____________________________________________________________________

In my opinion, leaving comments take a lot of effort especially while you're in the middle of reading and I salute you all who do it. Thank you. I really appreciate the efforts that you kept on exerting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.5K 75
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...
893K 22.8K 50
Cahira Balviera refused to let the wounds of her past extinguish the flame of hope in her heart. Even after everything, she knew that love still exis...
1.8M 36.4K 43
Isla de Vista Series #3 Amara is an innocent village teen who is an admirer of a well-known and prestigious young man. She is okay with the label of...
Every Step Away By jeil

General Fiction

2.6M 84.2K 47
Rugged Series #1 Chrysanthe Eve Lofranco only has Hezekiah Kingston Jimenez. She believes that life, no matter how hard, will always be bearable as l...