Manan : After marriage

By imteenasingh0211

it's a love marriage of two people... who loves each other a lot ...let see in the story😎....and yup their a... More

characters
part one
Manan meet
I like u nandani
Manan at nandani's house
nandani shifts at manik's house
new cover
Manan at manik's bungalow
manik's confession, nandani's reaction
nandani's real feelings
nandani's confession
bless full night for Manan
Shopping for marriage
Welcome To Rajasthan
Chomu Palace
Engagement 1st part
Engagement part 2
haldi
Mehndi
Sangeet
Manan Marriage (part 1)
Sorry
I am back 😃
Manan marriage (part 2)
First night
NEW COVER
NEW STORY
MORNING HOTNESS
One Year Leap
Lucky Or Unlucky
Feeling Helpless
Manik Feel Something Fishy
Broken Manik
Finally Everything Is Fine

We Are In Love

4.9K 150 4
By imteenasingh0211

( So here is the next part.....
Happy reading 😊❤️)

Two souls were sleeping... hugging each other...

when sun disturbed their sleep.... nandani hide her face in manik's chest

Feeling some moments Manik opened his eyes...and then he realized that... His jaan is troubling in sleeping because of that sun... So Manik tried to come out of Nandani's hold.... but She was hiding herself more in his chest...

Nandani: manii why are you moving let me sleep na😴...

Manik: smilingly 😊... Jaan I was  just going to cover the window by curtains... Because the sun is not letting you sleep...

Nandani: no I am ok... you just stay with me..

Manik: ok my small baby.... I am with you only...

Nandani just hummed...and again slept... manik was just admiring her...after almost 1hour nandani opened her eyes... only to see...manik staring at her...
Feeling shy...she started blushing.. again hiding her face in his chest...manik chuckled..

Manik: good morning darling 😉❤️..

Nandani: good morning manii☺️🙈..

Manik: have u slept well..

Nandani: hmm...

Manik noticed that nandani is lost somewhere...

Manik: what happened jaan...kha khoyi huyi ho..??

Nandani: I'm just thinking manii...how will our friends react...wht will be there reaction...they will not get angry on us na..??

Manik caressing her cheek...
Manik: why will they get angry... They love us .. and I know they will be happy after knowing about us...so soon to be Mrs. Malhotra... don't think about that...and just focus on your soon to be husband 😉..

Nandani:🙈...maniiii

Manik: Kya Mani..
U know jaan..u r very unromantic...I thought atleast from now on ...I will get my energy dose daily...but tumhe toh Meri padhi hi nii h☹️...

Nandani: Dose?? Wht is it??

Manik: u don't know Dose??

Nandani nodded her head in No...

Manik: okkk...then let me make u understand...but practically 😋...kyoki usse jaldi smjh mein aayega na...

As nandani don't know...what is Dose...so she said okk😅😅...and and andddd...
With a swift manik came over nandani...and started kissing her hungrily...

(If u have forgotten...they were half naked last night)

Nandani was shocked to react ...so Manik pinch on her waist...and she opened her mouth... getting chance...manik started exploring his tongue in her mouth..and even nandini started responding....manik tasted all corners of her mouth...after feeling breathless... they broke the kiss ...and manik joint their forehead...
Manik: I love you so much jaan 💖

Nandani: I love you too manii❤️

Manik: chlo now wake up... becoz u r already making me hard 😉.. only I know that...how I'm controling my self..

That's when nandani felt something hard near her downward part of her body..... knowing what is it...she widened her eyes... Manik laughed at her reaction..and thought to stop.. otherwise he will not able to control...so
Manik: acha okk..nii krunga preshaan... but only till our marriage okk😉...and kissed her left cheek 😘..

Nandani was just blushing...
So Manik also kissed her forehead..
Manik: lg RHA h aapka uthne ka irada nii h ...so should I go further...

Nandani nodded in NO... widening her eyes...
Manik: chuckling 😅... acha okk...chlo tum fresh ho jao...Mai dusre room m fresh ho jata hu..okk...aur hmare friends ko bhi call krke bula lunga...

Nandani nodded...and went to bathroom... covering her self with blanket...

After freshing up and getting ready..manik came in his.. oops..their bedroom..only to find it empty...he assumed that nandani is bathing now too ...

After sometime nandini came getting ready....

Then nandini went to the dressing table and started combing her silky hairs... living them open...and Manik just admired her....

Nandani: Manik tumne baat ki hamari friends se...

Manik: yup they are on the way...

Nandani: okk..

Manik: nandini it's ok they are our friends...and they will understand..okk

Nandani just nodded..

Then only ... they heard voice of car ...they understood that...their frnds are here only...

Cabir, navya , abhi, mukti...all enters together...and manik nandini came down holding hands... together..

All were looking them..with suspicious eyes ...other side Manan were too nervous...

Kabir: woohh.. what's happening 🤨.. nandu what are you doing at manik's house...haa??

Nandani: Bhai...mmm... Mai ... wo ...woo..Mai .....

Abhi: baby doll why are you stammering?? And yup what are you doing here??

Manik: hey guys why are you troubling my girl..

All together: my girl??🤔🤔🤨🤨..

Manik held nandini's hand and enterwined it...

Then Manan said together with a beautiful smile: We Are In Love with each other and want to marry each other..

All friends looking them.. as if they are alien...😂😂

Kab: what are you saying?? I mean shayad tumhe mile hue one month bhi nahin hua... O Bhai dekho kahin tum log Ham sabko pagal to nahin banaa Rahe... Matlab yhe bhi nahin bol rahe ki Pyar karte Hain aur relationship mein hai... Bol rahe hain shaadi karni hai wahh..

Abhi: doll... For sure you are saying the truth na...??

Kab: Oye angrej ki aulad...chal hatt mujhe Meri baby se baat krne de...😂😂

And their fight started... having no other option.. nandani shouted...

Nandani: bassss😡...ab muh band krke baith jao..

And both boys sat ..like a good boy.. putting their finger on lips...

Nandani: now listen...yess we r saying truth only ...

After that nandani explained everything to them...that how she shifted to manik's house...thn proposal..and now they wanna marry each other..

Their friends listened her very keenly... very patiently...and after nandani finished her side...

Mukti: I am happy for you guys..😊😊❤️ ab abhimanyu aur kabir tum log fir se shuru mat ho jana...

Navya: right... Bacchon se Kam nahin hai yah donon bander..

Both boys were looking them grumpily...

Mukti: So now .. what's your plan guys about the marriage...

Navya: haa kis type ki Shaadi krna chahoge??

Manik: nandani tum btao?? Tum jaisi Shaadi chahogi waisi hi hgi 😊

Nandani: manii... Meri na wish thi...ki jaisi Indian weddings hoti hai na...with all the rituals..waise hi Meri Shaadi ho..jaise haldi... mehendi...chura...

Manik: okk jaan ..hum bilkul aise hi Shaadi krenge...jaisi tum chahti ho...

Now Kabir baba not being able to control 😂😂...so he spoke

Kabir: hyee Kya Jodi h...Nazar na lg jaaye kisi ki...mere pyaare Bache...😘😘Mere budhaape ka Sahara...jite rho...( Yess he was literally acting like an old woman 😂😂)

Navya: Kabir lg RHA h...tumhe aaj ghr ke Bahar sone ka Mann ho RHA h...

Kabir fastly nodded no...and again sat grumpily.. like before...😂

Abhimanyu: so guys ye toh decide hogya kaisi shaadi krni hai...but Kaha krni hai ye bhi toh socho...I mean THE MANIK MALHOTRA ki shaadi hai... abviously it should be... Grand destination wedding...

Manik: I'm thinking in Rajasthan...
I mean their are so many Royal venues for doing marriage...jaan what are you thinking ... have you liked my idea...

Nandani nodded... smilingly..😊

Abhimanyu: great ...so when you guys wanna marry..??

Manik: next week..

Nandani widened...

Nandani: pr mani ...itni jaldi sb tayaariya kaise hngi...

Kabir: uski tntion tu Mt le...Meri behena...this is for you...and you know that...your Bros can even die for you.. ye toh fir bhi Shaadi ki tayaariya hai..am i ryt Abhimanyu ??

Abhimanyu: yess absolutely...and they hugged each other...

(Being biggest prankstar is different thing...but Kabir loves nandani to the core...as he didn't have sister...so he treat nandani as his small sister...

Other side ... abhimanyu is even no different...he can do anything for his babydoll smile....

Mukti and Aliya .... always craved for a small sister...and they got.. nandani... they love her more than anything...

And this is the reason... being an orphan too... nandani never felt like she is alone...)

................................................................................

Precap: don't know... follow kro pahle😕 silent readers......from next part...I will post my story in privacy...so for reading my story from the next part...you guys have to follow my profile...

...........................................................
..........

( Sorry for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes..😊❤️...

Guys please please please...follow my profile...and like my story 😊..)

Take care ❤️
Stay blessed always ❤️-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.2K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
269K 25.7K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?
68.2K 9K 21
Love either brightens your life or either ends up spreading darkness in your life. Manik, a playboy, spoilt, irresponsible and an arrogant man gets m...
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...