Baby Angel | h.s

Bởi perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... Xem Thêm

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Lights Up Behind

3K 63 16
Bởi perks_eos1800

Liked by HarryStyles,GigiHadid,KylieJenner,
HarryLambert and 3,926,273 others

NoelleEve: at the back of the trailer

28,267 comments

Fanacc1: trailer?!whats that supposed to mean?
Fanacc2: are you in a movie?
Fanacc3: she looks so happy
Fanacc4: im freaking out
JadeWest: youre in mexico!?
Fanacc5: JadeWest she is?
NoelleEve: am I?
Fanacc6: Noelle being confusing with her comments
ArianaGrande: i want your smile

August 3, 2019

-

August 3,2019

"An orgy?"Noelle asked after hearing the directors next plan for the shoot making all the people to look at her.

"No"the director chuckled as the others laughed at her.

"Implied orgy then"Noelle cheekily grinned making Harry wrap an arm around her and kiss her head while laughing.

Somewhere in Mexico, Harry's team and he are shooting for the new music video Lights Up which Harry brought Noelle to tag along considering he really wants her to see anything.

"So we put oil to them, to make it more sexier"the director said to the people as they nod.

"No... I don't think, that's attractive or something"Noelle suddenly voiced out making them all look at her again as the director raised his brow, "I mean according to the director, the video is supposed to sexy and quiet mysterious I guess so why not make it really more that?"

"hmm, what do you mean?"The director thought.

"Why not make the fans think that it is oil but it's not?"Noelle all looked at them, "In reality it's Aloe Vera"

All of them the considered the thought as Noelle added some facts making them laugh before Jeff looked at Noelle.

"Where do we buy Aloe Vera?"Jeff asked.

"There's like a quite medium store 3 streets from here"Noelle shrugged as the others nodded.

"Alright then, let's have a break for a from minutes while they buy the Aloe Vera"The director stood up from his chair before turning to Noelle, "I really like that idea, thanks Ms. Downey"

"Styles"Harry mumbled making Noelle nudged him before she playfully bowed to the director.

For the past few days after the iloveyou's, Harry started to call her Styles for a reason but Noelle doesn't have any clue yet which made Harry always laugh inside.

"Hold on"Jeff said stopping the couple form walking back to the trailer, "did you just said quiet medium?"

"Shut it, Jeffrey"Noelle scowled at him making them all laugh.

Then the couple started walking back to Harry's trailer as Harry can't help but smile knowing he made the right decision to bring Noelle along.

"You really are something"Harry chuckled shaking his head making Noelle grin.

Both of them then went to Harry's trailer and sat on the stairs that led to the door. They sat side by side watching people around them as Noelle fiddles with the flower on her hand that a fan gave her earlier.

"How are you liking Mexico?"Harry asked knowing this is Noelle's first time in the country.

"It's fun"Noelle grinned looking at Harry.

"You were really out there, running around earlier"Harry laughed throwing his head back remembering Noelle when they got to the set.

"It's fun"Noelle punch his arm lightly referring to her runnings earlier as she and Jeff played Tag all the sudden while the others watch them play, "If you're not old"

"Excuse me, Styles?"Harry looked at her feigning a fake angry look.

"I mean... I'm still young and can run fast, that's why it's fun"Noelle shrugged, teasing Harry more.

"Are you saying I'm old, Evie?"Harry raised a brow.

"You're 25, not that old but still"Noelle looked at him.

"You little-"Harry mumbled with grin in his face before Noelle bolt off.

And the running begins.

The couple continued to chase each other as the people around laughs at them and the others decided to take a video of it that they found it very adorable.

"Get back here, Angel!"Harry exclaimed as Noelle giggled while still running.

"Get her, Harry"Jeff called as he was still sore about the fact that Noelle won Tag earlier.

"Jeff, you're old too"Noelle yelled making Jeff laugh at her knowing she's telling the truth.

Soon enough, Noelle didn't see Harry snuck in front of her as she laugh at Jeff making her bump into his bare hard chest.

"No"Noelle whined as Harry trapped her inside his arms.

"Listen, I don't like you running like that"Harry panted making Noelle giggle again as she wrap her arms around his neck.

"Sorry, H, I was trying to make a point"Noelle grinned as Harry pulled her closer.

"Yeah?"Harry grinned as Noelle hummed.

Harry gave her one last smile before pulling her jaw to press his lips to hers making the people cheer for them as they recorded it knowing it will trend tomorrow and break the world.

Well not really but still.

The couple smile through the kiss making Harry kiss her more deeply poking her mouth with his tongue a little before taking off his lips off of her and running it down on her neck.

"Can an old man kiss you like that?"Harry mumbled to her neck.

"No, but you sure can, Mr. Styles"Harry groaned at the nickname making Noelle laugh and hug him sweetly.

The two then pulled away from each other with smiles on their faces before the persons that the director ask to go buy the Aloe came back with Aloe in their hands.

All the people huddled together to take some Aloe leaving Noelle behind considering she really doesn't to be around close spaces.

A staff went to Harry asking him if she can cover him with Aloe with a sprinkler with the others but Harry politely wave his hand off before going over to Noelle with a bowl of Aloe in his hands.

"Put this on me?"Harry stood in front of her her.

"Why?"Noelle furrowed her brows.

"m' sure you wouldnt want other persons to touch me right?"Harry raised his brow back making Noelle's eyes widen before dragging Harry to a stool and set him up in front of it.

Taking the Aloe in his hands, She put it on the stool that is now behind him before she moved to take off her flannel.

"Woah, wha' are you doin'?"Harry looked at her incredulously.

"I don't want some oil on my shirt"Noelle gave him a look as he grimaced, "I have a camisole underneath"

Harry then sighed making Noelle chuckle before putting her flannel at the stool.

Soon enough, Noelle starts pouring the oil on his body after he took off the upper part of his clothes. Then he started saying some jokes making Noelle laugh everytime. What they didn't know that the people are recording them again, savoring the sweet moment of the couple.

As Noelle lathers the Aloe on his chest, Harry flicked some oil with her fingers making it splatter on Noelle's chest.

"Harry!"Noelle scolded him as he laughs.

She grumbled at him as she spreads oil on his body before Harry looked around seeing the people who is gonna be with him all lather up in Aloe.

"I think, the hair is gonna be with Aloe too"Harry mumbled looking down at Noelle.

Noelle then turned back to see the that the actors and actresses have oil in their hairs also. So she nodded before looking at Harry and starts pouring the oil in his hair while he look down.

Looking back up again, Noelle starts ruffling his hair as he purse his lips contemplating something. Then he eyes the bowl in her hands, he smiled lightly before taking the bowl in his hands and pouring it all to Noelle's head.

"Harry you bas-"Noelle gasped as the oil continued to spill down.

"Me and Jeff talked about you being in the video"Harry pulled her closer as he spreads the aloe all over her.

"You could've asked me! not pour it"Noelle exclaimed looking up at him.

"I know, you would say no though"Harry shrugged before grinning.

"I swear to god, I don't like you right now"She grumbled in annoyance resting her head on his chest.

"Mhm, I'm sure you still love me, darling"Harry hummed kissing her head.

"Yeah, I love you so much"Noelle closed her eyes kissing his chest making Harry moan softly at the feeling of her lips before she pulled away, "but I don't like you right now"

Harry can't help but laugh at his girl before ruffling his hair.

"Alright, get ready, shooting starts in 10"The director called as Noelle sighed taking Harry's hand and leading him to the place where they'll shoot.

This is gonna be her first music video, and with Harry covered with Alove Vera, how lovely really.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
63.4K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...
20.7K 574 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...