Jack Grazer Imagines (Complet...

By -MUSICKGirls

šŸ„²šŸ„¾šŸ„¼šŸ„暟„»šŸ„“šŸ…ƒšŸ„“šŸ„³ Where I write small scenarios between the lovely Y\N and Jack Grazer. Includes: Jack Graz... More

Note
CAST
NEW BOOK
J.G.
Dating Jack Grazer Includes
Stuff You Watch- J.G.
01-J.G.
02-J.G.
03-J.G.
04-J.G.
05-J.G.
06-J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
07-J.G.
Gif Imagine- J.G.
08-J.G.
09-J.G.
Shopping -J.G.
10-J.G.
10 part 2-J.G.
11-J.G.
12-J.G.
Nights - J.G.
13-J.G.
14-J.G.
Stuff You Watch 2 -J.G.
Texts Between You Two - J.G.
14 part 2-J.G.
15-J.G.
Songs You Listen To- J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
Nickelodeon Stuff You Watch-J.G.
16-J.G.
INSTAGRAM-J.G.
17-J.G.
18-J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
Movies You Watch- J.G.
19-J.G.
20-J.G.
E.K.
Dating Eddie Kaspbrack Includes
01-E.K.
02-E.K.
Gif Imagine -E.K.
03-E.K.
02 Part 2-E.K.
04-E.K.
05-E.K.
05 part 2-E.K.
When Someone Hits On You- E.K.
06- E.K.
Jealous-E.K.
Nights-E.K.
INSTAGRAM 2-J.G.
INSTAGRAM 3-J.G.
INSTAGRAM-E.K.
Texts-E.K.
Texts 2-E.K.
Texts 3-E.K.
Extras
Drafts
(draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-E.K.
(Draft)-E.K.
(Draft)-E.K
(Draft)-E.K.
A/N's & Such
100 READS
400 READS
700 Reads
Clearing Some Drama
Some Gifs I Gush About
800 Reads
Let Me Get To Know You
Thank You

Gif Imagine-E.K.

537 7 5
By -MUSICKGirls

"Hey Y/N!" A voice yells out, making Y/N pause in her steps of getting on her bike.

"Oh hey Richie!What's up what're you doing here?" You ask him, curiosity lacing your voice, Richie bikes over to you and places his foot down to stop his bike, temporarily.

"I just thought that we could go to school together today?" Richie replies to your question with a question.

"Ya sure!" You tell him with a smile, making him smile back while pushing his glasses, up his nose.

You get on your bike and together you and Richie bike to school.

_________________________________

"Hey guys!" Y/N tells the group of 5 who stood outside the school waiting for Y/N and Richie.

"Hey Y/N," They chirped in sync.

"What took you guys so long?" Ben asks Y/N and Richie.

"Oh, Rich had to take a pee break on the way! It was so embarrassing!" Y/N explains as she stood next to Eddie, who blushed at the small space between him and his girlfriend.

He gives her a shy grin and you grin back, taking his hand and squeezing it once before letting go. You look away and do not see the small frown that takes upon Eddie's face.

Richie puts an arm around you,"It's not my fault, Y/N we were running late and I couldn't just go back home because we were already like more than half way here!"

"Haha," You laugh sarcastically and shrug his arm off.

Eddie takes one look at the exchange and looks away, frowning with a small pout.

Stan sees this since Eddie stands in front of him and gives him a small smile, to make him feel a little better.

Eddie gives a half hearted one back and look back at Y/N and Richie who were now bickering while the others, meaning Bill and Beverly try to stop them.

"Guys stop!" Beverly demands, making them stop at that moment and look at her with wide eyes.

"Sorry Bev," They mummer and step away from each other slowly. Their hands touching once when they moved away.

Bill sighs,"Thanks B-Bev, let's just g-guh-go inside and try to avoid B-B-Bowers," The others nod in agreement and Y/N says a small sorry.

The group go inside with Eddie lagging behind and Y/N slows her steps to walk next to her boyfriend, "Sorry about that Eddie," She tells him and wraps a arm around him, making him blush and his annoyance fade away.

"It's okay I'm not mad at you, only Richie for always making you mad," Eddie replies with a small sigh.

Y/N grins at him and he starts to lean in to her touch,"Can I just lean on you?"

A blush takes over Eddie's face as he asks her this question, a small blush plays on Y/N's face too.

She nods and Eddie leans on to her, smiling a bit as he had made her blush, which was actually hard.

_______________________________

Richie was flirting with Y/N at lunch, just to annoy Eddie. Which he was accomplishing. Eddie looked away from them.

Scared that Y/N would leave him because in his opinion, Richie is so much better than he would ever be.

He felt as if he could cry, he knew that Richie didn't mean to make him cry. He knew that Richie only meant to make him annoyed. But he couldn't help it, he willed himself not to cry and be brave for once.

He wiped away the tears that had fallen down his face, with no one noticing, not even Y/N who always stares at Eddie during lunch.

He looks back at the rest of the group with a small smile, making them smile back, not suspecting that he was crying a second ago, which was unnoticeable.

"Okay Richie that's enough!" Y/N tells him as she smiles in a friendly manner.
"Fine... " Richie sulks as he goes back to drinking his water from his bottle which was still full.

Eddie finishes his water and looks at the others, Bill, Stan, Ben and Beverly had finished their food and drinks and were throwing them into the thrash.

Y/N finishes her water and looks to Richie who had kept his water bottle on the table once again,"Richie?"

Richie looks up from his back pack which he was rummaging in,"Yes?"

"Can I have some water?" Y/N questions him.

"Here," Richie tells handing her the bottle, if which she took a sip from and handed it back to Richie.

Eddie looked at that and felt like crying again.

He frowned and walked away to the rest of the group.

___________________________

Eddie and Y/N were walking their bikes home, home as in, Y/N's home.

The others weren't with them, because,Stan, Ben and Beverly were already at home and Richie and Bill were still at the quarry, hanging out.

Eddie was silent the whole day, making Y/N concerned, since most of the time he was talking non stop, about germs and sicknesses.

Eddie kept his glance on the ground, even as he felt Y/N's gaze on him.

Y/N sighs, "What's wrong Eddie?"

Eddie shakes his head, "Nothing"

Y/N stops walking and places a finger under Eddie's chin, turning him to face her.

She sees the tears flowing over Eddie's cheeks and her eyes widened.

"Eddie what's wrong?!" She asks letting her free hand fall from her bike, making it fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry," Eddie tells her as he hides his face in her chest almost falling over.

"Eddie what're you sorry for?" You ask, holding his head and running your hands through his hair, trying to soothe him.

Eddie slides to the ground and you follow him,"Eddie, Eddie talk to me!"

Eddie looks up at you with tear filled eyes,"I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you."

You sigh, knowing what this was about,"Eddie hey look at me," You make him look at you, you stare directly into his eyes,"You're the best boyfriend I've ever had, and I've been in 3 relationships before you, your the best anyone could ask for, okay?"

He sniffles,"So you don't like Richie?"

"No, Ed's I don't, he just flirts with me to annoy you and you know that. He doesn't want to make you cry he just wants to make you mad at him, I think he loves to argue with you!"

"But, you guys had an indirect kiss today," He states, making you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"A what now?" You ask, voicing your thoughts.

"An indirect kiss is when you put your lips on something someone else had put their lips on," Eddie explains with slight annoyance, not a lot because he could never be mad at you, he loves you, even though he's afraid to say it.

You shake your head, "Sorry about that Ed's, I didn't know there was something like that, I just wanted water and I would've asked you but your water was finished."

Eddie smiles at you,"Okay and I'm sorry again."

"It's okay, no worries," You tell him while wiping his tears away with your thumbs.

You give him a gentle kiss on his forehead before you stood up and extended your hand to him,"Now let's go, I'm sure your mom will kill you and me if you get home late."

Eddie laughs a little as he stands up by holding your hand and you pick your bike up.

Eddie picks his bike up from where it had fallen without neither of you knowing.

He grabs your hand with his free one and you swing your joined hands as you walk home.

And that night, ended with a long and passionate kiss on the lips, which was rare.

1322 Words.
Never thought that I'd write a gif imagine which is this long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! āž« read in ~šƒš€š‘šŠ šŒšŽšƒš„! āž« š˜€š—²š—»š˜€š—¶š˜š—¶š˜ƒš—² š˜š—µš—²š—ŗš—²š˜€ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¤š˜­š˜¶š˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜“š˜¦š˜¹š˜¶š˜¢š˜­ š˜³š˜¦š˜§š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦š˜“, š˜“š˜¶š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦...
10.3K 158 57
Some one-shots, scenarios, images of mark and jack, along with their egos. The listed are the people, who I will be writing about. Host Dark Google ...
23.5K 424 20
[š™š™„š˜¾š™ƒš™„š™€ š™š™Šš™•š™„š™€š™ š™“ š™š™€š˜¼š˜æš™€š™] ā†³ š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...