Jack Grazer Imagines (Complet...

נכתב על ידי -MUSICKGirls

🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 Where I write small scenarios between the lovely Y\N and Jack Grazer. Includes: Jack Graz... עוד

Note
CAST
NEW BOOK
J.G.
Dating Jack Grazer Includes
Stuff You Watch- J.G.
01-J.G.
02-J.G.
03-J.G.
04-J.G.
05-J.G.
06-J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
07-J.G.
Gif Imagine- J.G.
08-J.G.
09-J.G.
Shopping -J.G.
10-J.G.
10 part 2-J.G.
11-J.G.
12-J.G.
Nights - J.G.
14-J.G.
Stuff You Watch 2 -J.G.
Texts Between You Two - J.G.
14 part 2-J.G.
15-J.G.
Songs You Listen To- J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
Nickelodeon Stuff You Watch-J.G.
16-J.G.
INSTAGRAM-J.G.
17-J.G.
18-J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
Movies You Watch- J.G.
19-J.G.
20-J.G.
E.K.
Dating Eddie Kaspbrack Includes
01-E.K.
02-E.K.
Gif Imagine-E.K.
Gif Imagine -E.K.
03-E.K.
02 Part 2-E.K.
04-E.K.
05-E.K.
05 part 2-E.K.
When Someone Hits On You- E.K.
06- E.K.
Jealous-E.K.
Nights-E.K.
INSTAGRAM 2-J.G.
INSTAGRAM 3-J.G.
INSTAGRAM-E.K.
Texts-E.K.
Texts 2-E.K.
Texts 3-E.K.
Extras
Drafts
(draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-E.K.
(Draft)-E.K.
(Draft)-E.K
(Draft)-E.K.
A/N's & Such
100 READS
400 READS
700 Reads
Clearing Some Drama
Some Gifs I Gush About
800 Reads
Let Me Get To Know You
Thank You

13-J.G.

556 7 0
נכתב על ידי -MUSICKGirls

NOT EDITED

inspired by 'white hare' episode in The Loud House.

H/C : Hair Colour
E/C : Eye Colour
BFF/N : BFF Name (Best Friend Forever)
F/N : Friend Name

"Hey Jack?" Finn's voice said over the phone.

"Yeah?" Jack replies, while straightening his leather jacket down.

"Are you sure you don't want to meet the new girl like your usual self? I mean your pretty awesome in you normal way."

Jack sighs,"No Finn, no one likes the normal me I'm a outcast, a need and now with this leather jacket, slicked back hair, black jeans, white T-shirt and temporary tattoo, she's gonna like me."

Jack hears Finn let out a breath over the phone," Okay, but just remember that your my friend because your yourself, don't let some girl change you. Your my best friend because your you and please don't cancel your plans for skating with Jaedan because he's been looking forward for it."

Jack nods, then remembers Finn can't see him,"I won't. And your my best friend because your you."

"Bye then," Finn says and cuts the call.
Jack sighs in relief and checks himself once more in the mirror. He goes down stairs and puts his shoes on.

Waving goodbye to his parents, he enters the bus that just parks in front of his suburban house.

Entering the bus he glanced about the seats, checking for an unfamiliar girl. Spotting a girl with H/C whose eyes weren't visible to Jack because the seat in front of her was too high.

Jack gulped and made his way towards her.

Her gaze was outside the window and Jack tapped her shoulder, she slightly jumped and looked at Jack, with wide E/C eyes which mesmerized him, who grinned at her,"May I sit here?" He asked her.

She nodded in a trance about who this guy with a badass outfit was. She wasn't in to those type of guys though, she was in to skater boys. She just gives him a small glance, hot bothering to talk to him but he had other plans.

"So what's your name?" He asks turning in his seat to face her.

"Y/N L/N," She grumbled sparing a glace at him before going back to looking out the window.

Jack gulped again and averted his eyes from her, and to the front of the bus, before once again looking at her, "I'm Jack, Jack Grazer."

Y/N let out a hum indicating she was listening,"Okay."

Her stare was focused on the street outside, going from stray dogs, to shops, to houses and to rabbits who hopped to the woods close by.

Jack sulked in his seat and looked back at the front of the bus, when the bus stopped and two of his friends got in, Finn and Jaedan.

Jaedan had his skate board under his right arm and ran a hand through his hair, trying to soothe it down.

Finn nudged him and they both caught Jack's eyes. Jack gave them a pout and looked away as they passed his seat and sat down behind him and Y/N.

The ride to school was silent other than some students talking to each other, some peeping at Y/N because she's new and most of the students were curious to Jack's change.

The bus stopped in front of their school and all the students got out. Y/N slug her bat over her shoulders before giving one look to Jack and then to Jaedan who was behind him and walked away.

"So what happened? Did it work?" Finn asked Jack as they,along with Jaedan, made their way inside.

Jack shook his head, disappointed,"God I hoped it worked, she seems like a nice person but she was all weirded out by me."

Jaedan pats his shoulder,"Sorry man but your right she seems cool and fairly nice."

Finn gives Jack a side hug,"Don't worry bro, there'll be another new girl here in no time!"

"I guess," Jack sulks before lead-in the trio to their lockers.

Y/N closes her locker that she had gotten assigned to from the main office lady. The lady who was not that kind had told her that there would be a girl next to her locker that would give her a tour of the school before her first class starts.

Y/N glances down at her schedule before a girl taps her shoulder,"Are you Y/N L/N?"

Y/N looks at the girl, "Yeah and who might you be?"

The girl smiles,"I'm BFF/N, I'm assigned to show you around, I'm so sorry I was late. My friends wanted me to take me with me to meet you, but I didn't know if you were comfortable with that so I promised them I'll ask you to join us for lunch, but you don't have to sit with us because you might already have friends but if you don't you could be our friend!"

Y/N nods with wide eyes,"Yeah sure I'll sit with you guys."

"Great!" BFF/N grins,"Can I have your schedule?"

"Here," Y/N hands her schedule to BFF/N.

"You have almost all your classes with me and my friends, but the rest of them you'll have with F/N, she's nice you'll love her."

"Cool, so uh can you show me around now?" Y/N asks stuffing her hands inside her jean pockets.

"Of course come with me!" BFF/N tells her pulling her hand.

__________________________________

It's been a few months since Y/N had moved there. And Jack still couldn't get her out of his mind.

He had returned back to his old skateboarding and goofy self.

Y/N had noticed this change in him and had loved the new change, so one day she decided to talk to him.

"Hey Jack right?" She asks him, talling his shoulder, the same way he did that day on the bus.

Jack nods, in a daze.

"So um I was wondering, if you want to maybe go to the skate park with me? I see that you like skating," She gestures to the skate board tucked under Jack's arm.

"Yeah, but why?" Jack asks her.

"Well I like skating for one. And you seem pretty cool," She smiles.

Jack couldn't believe it an actual girl smiled at him! He smiled a dopey one back,"Thats nice of you to say."

"Why thank you, so anyways skate park at 4pm today? On the dot?"

Jack eargerly nods,"Of course!"

Y/N turns to leave only to get held back by Jack placing his hand on her shoulder,"Wait-" She turns around," Whyd you want to talk to me now? Not when we were in the bus that day?"

She sighed,"I for one, don't like those type of guys that you were dressed up as. If I had known you were like this before. I would've talked to nonstop that day."

Jack grinned,"Good for you that I'm usually like this, because I only dressed up like that is because I wanted to impress you."

"I would've been impressed if you had been like this that day," She giggles,"Now that you admitted that you like me in a not so direct way, would you like to make our trip to the skate park a date?"

Jack nods, a blush covering his face,"Yes if course! I'll see you then!"

She nods,"You too, bye!" She turns around and walks away with a small smile on her face that soon grew once she hears Jack cheering and saying,"Yes she wants to go on a date with me, I better tell the guys!"

So in the end all Jack had to do was ;

Be himself.

1304 Words

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

56.3K 767 28
Imagines for Jack Dylan Grazer and his characters. 💛 "Eddie, your lovely. " "And your beautiful"
818K 11.5K 125
It movie imagines and short stories Copyright 2017
116K 2.4K 20
[Jack Dylan Grazer X Reader] [Complete] ❝ Well then, what's wrong? ❞ ❝ I'm completely in love with you but you're too blind to see that. ❞ -·☾·- [ful...
16.6K 398 12
Y/N was a well liked girl and was sweet to most people but when she needed to, she'd stand her ground. What happens when Y/N has to deal with obsessi...