Jack Grazer Imagines (Complet...

By -MUSICKGirls

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ Where I write small scenarios between the lovely Y\N and Jack Grazer. Includes: Jack Graz... More

Note
CAST
NEW BOOK
J.G.
Dating Jack Grazer Includes
Stuff You Watch- J.G.
01-J.G.
02-J.G.
03-J.G.
04-J.G.
05-J.G.
06-J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
07-J.G.
Gif Imagine- J.G.
08-J.G.
09-J.G.
Shopping -J.G.
10-J.G.
10 part 2-J.G.
11-J.G.
12-J.G.
Nights - J.G.
13-J.G.
14-J.G.
Stuff You Watch 2 -J.G.
Texts Between You Two - J.G.
14 part 2-J.G.
15-J.G.
Songs You Listen To- J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
Nickelodeon Stuff You Watch-J.G.
16-J.G.
INSTAGRAM-J.G.
17-J.G.
18-J.G.
Gif Imagine-J.G.
Movies You Watch- J.G.
19-J.G.
20-J.G.
E.K.
Dating Eddie Kaspbrack Includes
02-E.K.
Gif Imagine-E.K.
Gif Imagine -E.K.
03-E.K.
02 Part 2-E.K.
04-E.K.
05-E.K.
05 part 2-E.K.
When Someone Hits On You- E.K.
06- E.K.
Jealous-E.K.
Nights-E.K.
INSTAGRAM 2-J.G.
INSTAGRAM 3-J.G.
INSTAGRAM-E.K.
Texts-E.K.
Texts 2-E.K.
Texts 3-E.K.
Extras
Drafts
(draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-J.G.
(Draft)-E.K.
(Draft)-E.K.
(Draft)-E.K
(Draft)-E.K.
A/N's & Such
100 READS
400 READS
700 Reads
Clearing Some Drama
Some Gifs I Gush About
800 Reads
Let Me Get To Know You
Thank You

01-E.K.

651 7 10
By -MUSICKGirls

F/C : Favourite Colour
Y/N/N : Your NickName

You have breakfast and run upstairs to have a bath, after doing so you change into a black T-shirt that was half tucked into your jean shorts, and your usual F/C sneakers and to top it off you put on a F/C wrist watch too.

You go down the stairs and grab your keys off the kitchen counter while picking you school bag up from where you threw it yesterday, going outside and locking the door behind you.

Your parents were in a business trip and you were all alone. You grab your back from the garage and get on the bike, just in time to hear a bike breaking.

You look behind you and see Richie,"Hey Rich! Good Morning!"

Richie grins,"Morning Y/N/N! Wassup?"

"Nothing, was just about to leave, I didn't know you were coming with me."

Richie shrugs,"Meh, just felt like it,Anyways I'm supposed to pick Ed's up, wanna come with?"

"Sure, we have time."

You both ride to Eddie Kaspbrack's house while making jokes and laughing at literally nothing.

You stop your bike outside Richie's house and as Richie goes to get Eddie you just stay outside fiddling with your wrist watch.

There's a slam of the door as Eddie comes outside pulling a Richie with him, he seemed to be snapping at Richie about something, given his annoyed expression.

That is until he sees you, he stops dead in his tracks as you looks at him with confusion evident on your face, Richie smirks at Eddie and nudges him, making Eddie slap his hand away as he takes his inhaler out of his pocket and takes a puff in.

Eddie takes him bike and walks his bike over to you, with Richie trail in behind.

"Hey Y/N lovely morning isn't it?" He asks you, mentally face palming himself for asking such a cringy thing.

"Uh yeah, lovely morning," You reply as you start biking ahead of the two guys.

"Seriously Kaspbrack I thought you got game!" Richie tells Eddie in his usual annoying high pitched voice as he bikes faster to catch up to you.

"Fuck you!" Eddie tells him as he too bikes faster to catch up to the both of you.

You rode to school with Richie and Eddie roasting each other and you were sick of it. You went inside the school after parking your bike and went to your locker (is it just me or has anyone else noticed that I've mentioned lockers a lot, oops? 😅👈) and took your books out.

Your best friend Bill Denbrough comes up to you with a smile on his handsome face, you didn't like him, you just thought that he looked handsome. (Everyone gotta admit that Jaedan Martell is handsome and hot and cute) .

"H-Hey Y/N," He tells you as you pull your books out from your locker.

"Hey Billy boy," You greet him, making him roll his eyes.

"H-H-How are y-y-you?" He asks.

"I'm okay, just so done with Eddie and Richie arguing all the time! Makes me sick! And Eddie was acting way wierder than usual!" You rant to him making him roll his eyes yet again.

"Hey rolling eyes his my thing," Stan says as he walks to you guys.

"Hey Stan the Man," You tease him, making him cringe and roll his eyes.

"W-W-Whats going on with you Y-Y/N? Y-y-you sound l-like your turning into R-Richie," Bill claims with a slight frown.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking about what's wrong with Eddie, you weren't there this morning, he was like,'Hey Y/N lovely morning isn't it?' "  You mock him, making Bill and Stan look at each other with wide eyes.

That didn't go unnoticed by you.

"You guys know something don't you?" You ask suspiciously, narrowing your eyes.

"Bill knows!" Stan is quick to point a finger as he scrams away from you.

You look at Bill,"So Bill tell me what this is about."

You could legit see him sweating because of how nervous he is.

"U-u-h a-a-s-s-k R-Richie," Bill's stutter got way worse as he tells you that and runs away almost knocking onto Eddie who stood hiding in a corner listening to your conversation, Eddie shhs Bill and glares at him as Bill goes away, relieved he got away from you two.

Richie, You think to yourself as you stride away to hunt Richard down.

In the corner, Eddie Kaspbrack stays hidden as you pass by him, not noticing him. He sighs to himself seeing that you didn't see him, then he almost screams remembering that you were going to see Richie.

He takes his inhaler out and takes a puff in. He runs away to the gym, knowing that Richie was inside, he passed by you who was searching for Richie. And he didn't even see you.

So you being the curious person you are, you decided to follow him, Eddie goes into the gym and shortly after you follow him, seeing his back enter the boys locker room.

You tip toe to the locker room and keep your ear on it, hearing Eddie and Richie talk.

Inside Eddie talks to Richie, completely oblivious to the fact that you were standing outside listening to their conversation.

"Richie! Come out!" Eddie snaps.

Richie comes out of crouching down next to a few boxes, where he hid after hearing someones footsteps outside.

"What do you need Ed's Spaghetti?" He asks smirking.

"Ok so the worst thing ever happened, I saw Y/N and Bill talking so I hid behind a corner and listened to them talking because I wanted to know what's going on because I-" Eddie says to be cut off by Richie saying,"You like Y/N I know so?"

Y/N stifles a gasp outside.

"So as I was saying," Eddie gives  Richie a death glare,"Because I like Y/N, and then she tells Bill and Stan, Stan just got there, that I acted weird today-"

He gets cut off by Richie again,"Yes you did act like a complete idiot today. "

Eddie sends another death glare to Richie, " I know I just get nervous around her so anyways and Stan blurts out to ask Bill and he just runs away and thank God Bill didn't tell her, he just told her that you know and to ask you so I saw her coming and searching for you which is why I ran here to make sure you do not tell her, cause I don't want to have my heart broken and and and-" Eddie takes a puff off his inhaler.

Richie places a hand on Eddie's shoulder, "Eddie don't worry, she likes you okay? I know that, and please just go and tell her that."

Eddie sighs,"I want to tell her so bad, u want to hug her and kiss her, even though I would get germs and protect her from any guys and just- and just -and just call her mine but I know she'll reject me."

The locker room door opens and Y/N steps in,"How would you know I'd do that?"

Richie glances between the two, "I'm going to go wait outside."

Eddie looks anywhere but at Y/N as Richie goes outside and closes the door behind him, secretly listening in on them.

Y/N walks to Eddie and places a finger under Eddie's chin, and turned his face,making him look at her.

She softly smiles at him,"Look Eddie, I like you too."

Eddie's eyes widen,"No that's bit possible, you can't like me I'm the germaphobe that no one like you can't like me, I love you but you can't like me back that's not possible."

Y/N sighs, done with this shit and pulls him closer to her by wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her lips roughly on his.

Eddie surprised, doesn't know what to do, but he eventually kisses back, still astonished.

The kiss was everything and more, perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, love and Y/N finally understood why people say kissing someone for the first time ,someone that you love feels as if there are fire works going off, because she felt that too.

Eddie grins at her as she slowly pulls away, that cute innocent smile she fell in love with, made her fall in love with him all over again. He takes a puff from his inhaler, just to calm down.

She smiled back as Eddie shyly looked down and took her hand in his,"Will you be mine?"

Y/N stared at Eddie who stood there with pink tinted cheeks, she held their already joined hands with her other hand and grinned at Eddie," Of course."

You here a gasp from outside and you and Eddie glance at each other before going to the door and opening it, making Richie fall to the floor.

"Uh-" Richie says as you and Eddie burst out laughing.

Eddie kisses your cheek as you squeeze your still intertwined hands.

1540 Words.
Comment if this was as cute as I thought it was.
#eddieistoocute
#eddieownsmyheart
#eddiedeservedjustice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! โžซ read in ~๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„! โžซ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...
23.6K 424 20
[๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™€ ๐™๐™Š๐™•๐™„๐™€๐™ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™] โ†ณ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...
9.7K 210 30
We are all different in our own way, the past is what makes us different. What about the future? what's our heart desire the most...? NOTE : It "mig...
16.6K 398 12
Y/N was a well liked girl and was sweet to most people but when she needed to, she'd stand her ground. What happens when Y/N has to deal with obsessi...