You Pale Jewel (a Labyrinth f...

By Bowie_JarethsNerd

SEQUEL IS OUT (I DO NOT OWN THE 80's MOVIE LABYRINTH, NOR DO I OWN ANY CHARACTER EXCEPT MIA AND HER FAMILY)... More

1: 𝗼 𝘂 𝘁 𝗯 𝗿 3 𝗮 𝗸
2: 𝗽 𝗹 𝗲 𝗮 𝗱 𝗶 𝗻 𝗴
4: 𝗡𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘀 & 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲?...
5: 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁?
6: 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽1
7: 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮, 𝗽2
8: 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀
9: 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗠𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲
10: 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲
11: 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀🤞
12: 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀
13: 𝗔𝗯𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
14: 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁/ 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗬𝗼𝘂?
15: 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
16: 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱
17: 𝗦𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
18: 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
19: 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵...
20: 𝗪𝗮𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻/𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀
21: (𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿)
22: 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝗿

3: 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽& 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹

120 7 0
By Bowie_JarethsNerd

Okay can we just take a minute to appreciate this man? Thanks.

no ones POV

Sedina twitched in her deep sleep, arm hitting the black bedside, causing her to jump up instantly.
Another nightmare to add to the long list.

And in this nightmare she had apparently woken in her old room, with nothing or no-one, obviously expect Owen...
Even thinking of his name made the girls face screw up, tears prickling at her eyes, forcing to flow out.
But, like always, she refused to be pitied. She would let herself wallow in self-loathing another time.

The man had once again stood above her, overpowering her frail body which was frozen on the old carpets.
He had been beating everything left in her when she screamed at the top of her lungs.
She had realised then and there that it was all fake, she has no hope, the only hope she would have is dying on a carpet, forgotten about, with nothing left inside of her anymore.

Her screams echoed around the Castle, causing Jareth to jerk awake.

He slid out of his king-sized bed and threw himself out of the room, his long dressing-robes billowing after him.
Slamming the door open, the Goblin King stared at the girl infront of him.

There lay Sedina, curled up, eyes red and puffy from sobbing her poor heart out, tears started flowing down her cheeks, her grip on the pillow tightening, as more memories from her dreadful past darted to the front of her mind.

Jareth was clueless.
He had no experience in children crying, and refused to look back on the times from Sarah's visit.
He jerked forward and wiped the girls newly formed tears with his personal handkerchief.

(Is that how you spell it? I'm dumb lol)

Her dark beautiful orbs opened slightly, fully set on Jareth, who was now laying on the edge of the bed, stroking her arm, which was still tightly gripped to the large pillow.

Still clueless, Jareth put his arms behind the girls bent back and pushed her into him, causing her to fully let go of the pillow, and quickly wrap her arms around Jareth.
She wasn't used to this much love, but was very grateful.

Jareth hasn't been used to this much love either, but tightened his grip on the girl, and let her sobs ring out onto the crook of his neck.

He slowly started stroking her back, trying to soothe her.
After all, even though he was Fae, he had been keeping close eye on what the Mortals do normally on the Aboveground.

He still had to explain everything to Sedina, he wasn't sure how much she knew, and how much she didn't know.
Everything was going on at once for the two and it was too much.
The girl continued to sob her heart out on the mans shoulder, she had been waiting for it to come flowing out of her.
She was weak, and she knew it.

After telling herself for months, years even,

'you deserve nothing, nobody cares. It shall remain inside for eternity.' She still made Jareth pity her.
She couldn't let this happen, she didn't deserve it. Any of it.
Who does she think she is?! Wishing for someone to take her away from all of her problems, overloading all of her problems onto Jareth.

Her heart stung from the realisation. more tears prickled.
She shoved Jareth's arms off of her, she moved the pillow and stood up carefully, trying not to damage her back, not that it mattered to her anymore.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe I just-... I'm sorry, I'll go. You won't have to deal with my problems anymore." Jareth was just as confused as she fended off his hug, it took a lot in him to hug damnit!

His heart lept and stung as she stood and the words started flowing out of her, like she had been concealing it for the past few days she had been in the Underground.

"What are you talking abo-" he was cut off by the door slamming, her footsteps echoing loudly down the large hall.

~SEDINA~

As she let the tears come, she fled out of the castle, her whimpers echoing down the hall, Jareth was bound to be confused, probably angry, he must have been ready to turn her into a goblin, or make her fade away forever, forgotten about just as she currently was.

A large lump in her throat formed, causing more whimpers to come and more tears to flow.

"D-damn!" She had shouted that louder than intended, and heard a door slam closed.
Breathing intensifying, she ran faster, making a B-Line for the huge gardens outside, that joined onto the forest, which would hopefully get her lost far away from anyone finding her.

  She heard commands being made that each goblin was to search the entire Labyrinth.
Jareth's voice sounded quite hurt, not as powerful or angry as it usually was when making commands.

He doesn't deserve this. But, he soon will forget about me, and I shall possibly end it as soon as possible, or maybe live it out for a while, just not letting anyone be hurt over her, the stupid girl who was always dreaming about a happy ending, which she knew wouldn't happen.

Nestling herself between a large, long hedge and a tall, old oak tree, she covered herself with the dressing-robe; trying to heat herself up.

She barely heard worried, flustered goblins running frantically around the gardens and hallways, that weren't too far from her current location.

'Well, maybe... if I convince the goblins that I am okay and Jareth knows where I am and stuff, I could run while their telling the rest, leaving enough time for news to come around, and Jareth to stop caring about me and my problems.'

The girl slightly smirked at her plan, and stood, ditching the dressing-robe for later.
Her eyes set on a small goblin, that was looking in between lovely rose-bushes and Lotus flowers.

Tapping the small goblin on the shoulder, Sedina wiped her tears away, any sign of not being happy I guess.

"Hello!," Sedina put a fake smile on her face, she was good at that.

"H-h-hello? Are you Lady Sedina?"

"Indeed I am!," Sedina happily (NOT!) replied.
She needed to get this overwith quickly before Jareth happened to come outside and see her.

"Everyone is looking for you Miss! Thank gods I found you! Let me just get his Majesty-"

Sedina lept up in fright.

"N-No! Uh... I mean... No. That shall not be necessary, King Jareth knows where I am, I'm just making my way to the library to... talk? with him... about... stuff." What she said sounded more like a question, but it done the job.

The small goblins mouth formed an 'O'

"Now, be sure to tell everyone to stop looking for me, as you see I'm quite alright. Farewell!" Sedina successfully fulfilled the important part of her plan, now all she had to do was grab her robe and make her leave, letting all forget and stop caring about her.

As she made way for the forest, where she ditched her robe, she felt someone tap her on e back.
Freezing in fear, Sedina turned, ready for the worst.

The small goblin stood below her, looking up at her, a look of wonder on their face.

"Miss, the- the library is that way" Sedina breathed out a large sigh of relief, and thanked the small goblin.

"I- Oh! Thank you!" Sedina fake smiled and waited for the goblin to turn around to she could run to the forest.

The goblin turned and ran straight towards the other goblins, sharing the news that Lady Sedina was found, leaving her with not much time to run.

Snatching the robe off of the bright green, grassy ground, Sedina swatted it for invisible bugs.
A feeling of warmth overcame her as she slid it on again.

Jareth

For once, in his entire reining so far, Jareth was panicking. Panicking bad. Like, the worse anyone could have imagined possible.

'Why didn't I run after her? Am I some sort of dunderhead?!'

Many loud knocks were heard all at once, echoing around the throne room.

"What is it now you numbskull?!" Jareth angrily shouted at the small goblin that had 'found' Lady Sedina.

"I-I-"
The goblins failure to answer the Kings question, angered him even more.
The little goblin noted that when Jareth was angry, a vein on his forehead pulsed and his eyebrows furrowed deeply, his mismatched eyes darkened.

"Lady Sedina said that she was heading for the library for your talk like you both planned?..." as soon as the words, 'Lady Sedina' left the small goblins mouth, Jareth threw his riding crop and raced past the goblin that was currently now in a complete state.

Storming through the long empty halls, his cloak billowing behind him, Jareth turned every corner sharply, the only thing on his mind was finding the poor girl.

The large grand library doors soon came extremely close, Jareth kicked them open and stormed through each large aisle.
The huge windows with grand curtains were wide open, the view of his Labyrinth seemed just outside, although it was far from just outside.

"Sedina?!" His cooled voice rung out, only echoing through the large room.

Every footstep echoed around the shining floor.
He sighed, knowing she wasn't here.
Where could she be?

He conjured another Crystal Ball, holding it carefully, trying to figure out where DD was.
His heart stung, his mouth agape at what he saw.

~SEDINA~

Sedina leaned against the oak stump, her thoughts clouding over everything.
Jareth's large castle was still visible from this small patch of tree stumps.

She started to regret what she had done.
She had only caused more grief for herself, and hopefully not Jareth,

'he doesn't deserve anymore grief by the look of it.'

The one person that started to care for her, she had let go.
The one person she started to care for, she had let go.
This was all a large mess.
She started to miss and crave Jareth's warm embrace, and how he would always stroke her arms or back.
The way he had instantly commanded the entire Labyrinth and Castle to be searched.

But she deserved nothing, she knew that by now, after not only her father passed away, but her mother, And grandparents too.
All she was left with was Owen, her 'uncle' and she promised herself she would never go back to him, unless something like this had happened, but she was far off from even going near him ever again.

Jareth deserved a happy, beautiful, skinny child, a kind wife that would treat him well and a kingdom to rein over happily.
He didn't deserve to be ended up looking after, what Sedina thought, was; a fat, ugly, short haired reta*d.

He deserved much better.
She deserved nothing, she knew.

Leaning her head back onto the tree stump, Sedina's shoulders started to rack with large, long sobs.
  The biggest lump formed in her throat, causing her to whimper loudly, echoing around the empty forest.

~JARETH~
There she was, knelt down, sobbing her heart out on the middle of the forest. How stupid could he get? She was right next to the castle the whole time.
He stared at Sedina once again, before throwing the Crystal Ball above his head, as it faded away, glitter fell slightly as it faded.

He turned sharply, and stormed out of the library, heading straight outside in the freezing cold Underground, the coldness nipped at his nose, but he could care less.

Much to the goblins distaste, Jareth followed the footprints that led further away from the castle.
Soon, he heard whimpers in a distance.

'Sedina.'

"Sedina!" He whisper-shouted, hoping to see her.

Soon enough, he did.
And his heart sank.
With a sharp shard of metal in one hand, Sedina sat, facing the sky, whimpering and sobbing.
As he hid behind a large tree trunk, he watched as she whimpered and stuttered quietly,

"I d-d-don't d-d-deserve h-him." Every world she spoke out, stung at my heart.
How, could this girl manage to break into his hard shell? He finally, after many years, felt true...sadness.

Coming out from behind the tree, he rushed forward, kneeling down infront of Sedina.

~SEDINA~

The strong, familiar scent of Burning wood and men's aftershave immediately overcame the current smell of.. grass.
She opened my eyes slightly, spotting Jareth, kneeling infront of her.

Her heart froze.
She stood wearily, and slowly started stepping backwards, as he too, stood and walked towards her.
She sharply turned and attempted to run as far as possible, trying to let him forget her, and lose all care, like she wanted him to. She didn't deserve him.
He deserved better.
He deserved better...

A forceful pull on her wrist pulled her back, and straight into his arms, he wrapped his arms around her quickly, tears forcing to drop from his eyes.

~JARETH~

He pulled her back, into his arms.
This girl, had managed to make her way into his heart, and make him feel again.
At first, she was hesitant, but He lifted her up, she put her head into the crook of his neck again, tears quickly flew down her face, dampening his shoulder but he couldn't care about anything less.

She whimpered and whimpered, tightening her arms around his strong neck.
A tear slipped from Jareth's eye, a lump formed in his throat.

Sedina stared longingly at Jareth, spotting two tears fall from his eyes.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I thought i was helping you, I-I- wanted you to forget about me and-and-... stop caring, you deserve better than, m-me." Sedina stuttered, whimpering in between, but she had finally said what she had been keeping in for a little while.

Jareth's heart leapt in disbelief.

"What makes you think, that, your not the best, that I would ever forget you? Sedina, your the most important thing in my life right now. You matter. And only you matter. Nothing more, nothing less."

He stated from the heart, she could tell he was being truthful, because the familiar glisten was seen in his eyes.

"I love you." Sedina spoke softly, before nodding off on his shoulder.

(HEY YOU GUYS! This chapter took two hours lol.
By the way, when Sedina says she loves jareth, you can choose how to interpret that! Like she says "I love you" as In as hes her father figure, or if she's in love with him ;)
Damn! 2516 words! Jesus😂
Anyways, I hope yall enjoyed! PLEASE comment if you would like jareth as Sedinas father-figure or if you would enjoy a love connection?
I must know for the sequel to this book, which I'm noting down ideas😏🤫

Anyways PLEASE comment about that and yeah! Byeeee❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 3.7K 51
***This is a Labyrinth Fanfic. I bellieve you will be able to follow the story line even if...
29K 1K 40
"I don't bloody understand!" Newt says. "I shucking love you and DON'T YOU DARE to say that it was just a bloody game for you, because we both know t...
174K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
43.5K 1.1K 28
WRITER'S NOTE: Hi, I just wanted to notify you really quickly that I'm actually rewriting this ENTIRE series, considering I was twelve when I started...