Sexual Exploration 2

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and wi... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Introduction
Sexual Exploration 2 - Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Surprise
!!! VIRGIN CLASSROOM BOOK !!!

8

9.3K 592 914
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Namjoon reacted on instinct, flinching and running away to the far wall, where he stopped to look behind him at the smirking person who was slowly stalking closer.

His mind was scrambling; he couldn't think properly. How the hell was Agust out?

"What's wrong, kid?" Agust feigned hurt, his hands in his pockets. "It hurts my feelings when you run away from me like that."

"How are you here?" Namjoon demanded, hoping his voice wasn't shaking. "Yoongi has been taking his pills! He hasn't been forced into a situation where he doesn't have control! You shouldn't be here!"

"Those were the old rules, sub." Agust kept walking closer, taking his time. His dark eyes glittered. "I've made new ones. You're smart, try to keep up."

"Hobi!" Namjoon screamed. "Jin!"

Agust scowled, suddenly lunging forward and pinning the boy against the wall, his hand smothering Namjoon's mouth.

"Shut up or I'll break every bone in your husband's body." Agust hissed.

Namjoon pushed the man off of him, disgusted. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"I'll do what I want," Agust chuckled. "But lucky for you, sub, today I'm not here for you."

"If you hurt my boyfriends I'll hurt you worse." Namjoon warned him. "Even if you're hiding in Yoongi's body, he would rather himself get hurt than have you hurt anyone else."

"Nah, I'm not after your gay boys," Agust shook his head. "Although, I still want to fuck Jimin broken, and I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to do to Jungkook in the dark."

"Don't talk about them like that!" Namjoon was enraged, and he balled his fingers into a fist, ready to break the mans nose.

"Easy, kid." Agust raised his hands defensively. "Like I said, I'm not after them either. I'm sure you and I can have a civil conversation. That's what you smart types like, right?"

There came a knock on the door.

"Namjoon?" Seokjin asked. 'What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Tell them everything is fine." Agust whispered, smirking. "Unless you want pretty little Jinnie to get an alter too. Apparently I can make them as easily as I can be created."

Namjoon stared, trying to think. He was still confused and his fear wasn't helping to clear his head.

"Tick tock, kid." Agust took a threatening step closer and Namjoon tensed, ready to scream for Seokjin.

But then he remembered the pain he felt when he realized RM had hurt Yoongi.

He wouldn't wish that kind of mental torture on anyone, especially not kind, caring Seokjin.

He wouldn't even wish that pain on Agust.

"I-I'm fine," Namjoon called back, not taking his eyes off of Agust's.

"Good boy." Agust praised.

"You sure?" Seokjin asked from behind the door, sounding concerned. "You sounded terrified."

"Did I? No, I'm fine." Namjoon tried to calm down so he could think rationally. "You guys should get going, take the car. Yoongi and I will meet up with you all later."

"Is he okay?" Namjoon heard Hoseok whisper and then their retreating footsteps.

Agust raised a finger to his lips, waiting until they heard the front door open and close before he lowered it, smirking.

"I know you want to talk to RM, and that's never going to happen." Namjoon crossed his arms and shook his head.

Agust chuckled. "How are you going to stop me, kid? You don't have your pills anymore, and it's not like Yoongi can share his, since then it'll be even easier for me to come out whenever I want. You know as well as I do that RM will come out again, sooner than later. So, either we can speed things up and I won't hurt your little boyfriends, or we can drag this out, and I can find out what triggers him out, one painful way at a time."

"What do you even want with him?" Namjoon glared, feeling strangely protective of the alter he didn't even want.

"That's alter business, you normal humans wouldn't understand." Agust waved him away dismissively.

Then he turned serious.

"This is what's going to happen, sub. I'm going to go back before Yoongi notices, and you're going to act like everything is alright. You try to tell him or anyone else about his interaction and I will take over instantly and attack someone you love, or you. Every night you and I will attempt to trigger RM out. I'll be watching you every second, so don't be stupid and try to stop me. If I get to meet RM, I'll leave you all alone. If I even think that someone is onto you and I, I will take over when you're least expecting it and Taehyung's arm injury will seem like a minor papercut after I'm through with lashing out on someone you love."

Namjoon glared. "I'm supposed to just believe you'll leave us all alone forever if you and RM talk? I'm not fucking stupid!"

"Maybe not, but I'll be fucking you stupid." Agust grinned.

Namjoon shook his head. "Yoongi will notice you taking over, your plan won't work."

"He hasn't noticed in months." Agust said. "And he'll never notice if I take over when he's asleep. Trust me, sub. There's no getting out of this. You're smart but so am I, and I've thought of everything."

"I don't believe you." Namjoon hissed.

"Oh?" Agust raised an eyebrow. "Then test me, kid. Go ahead, risk it. Put your husbands life on the line. Put one of your boyfriends in danger. If you really believe you can outsmart me, go ahead and disobey me, sub."

Agust stepped closer and Namjoon froze uncomfortably at the close proximity. He forced himself not to flinch when Agust caressed his cheek with his hand.

"I dare you, pretty boy." Agust whispered.

Namjoon bit his lip, knowing there was no way he could do that.

Finally, he sighed, hanging his head.

"What do you want me to do?" He mumbled.

Agust grinned and patted his head. "What a good boy you are for me. That's what I like to see."

Namjoon resisted the urge to bite his hand.

"Today, I want you to act like normal. If I even think I see you trying to tell someone about me I will take Yoongi's car and drive it off a bridge." Agust warned.

"Fine." Namjoon snapped. "Just give me Yoongi back!"

"I'm not done, sub." Agust continued. "Then, I want you to set an alarm for 2 A.M. That's when I'll come back and we'll try attempt number one."

Namjoon definitely didn't want to do that, but there was nothing he could do right now to stop Agust, so he reluctantly nodded.

Agust grinned. "Good. I like you so much more when you're agreeable, sub."

"Just give me Yoongi back." Namjoon mumbled.

Agust stepped back, knowing he had risked a lot of time already. He let himself slip away, feeling Yoongi's consciousness race to take his spot, but that still didn't stop him from smirking.

Part one of his plan to get revenge on everyone who wronged him was complete.

And after he completely broke Yoongi and Namjoon, he would turn his rage to Jungkook.

Namjoon caught Yoongi before the boy could fall. "Yoongi? Yoongi- are you alright?"

Yoongi looked dizzy. "Namjoon?" He slurred, blinking in confusion. "What happened?"

"You got lightheaded and passed out for a second." Namjoon lied. "Here, lay down and I'll get you some water."

Yoongi nodded, still looking confused. He crawled onto the bed, snuggling up with a pillow.

Namjoon watched him from the doorway, his heart aching at the thought of lying to the person he loved the most in the world.

But he would do anything to keep Yoongi from getting hurt.

Even if that meant doing whatever Agust wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yall: *coming up with ways Agust could be defeated*

Me, needing plot: 👁👄👁 stop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.1K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
415K 21.9K 65
Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theories but needed some kind of proof for his...
139K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...