You different

By -Rockii

Read to find out :) disclaimer: before reading you might want to read Blessings & Our Blessings but you don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
PSA‼️
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
New book Alert

Chapter 13

52.3K 3.4K 4.8K
By -Rockii

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"May i have my phone back now?" Nijah asked Amy as she sat down watching tv.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Amy asked.

"Yes ma'am." She lied. She honestly didn't even know what she did.

"Ill have to call your dad and ask until then go back up to your room." Amy said and Nijah heart dropped and she just wanted to cry. She went up to room and stomped her feet before falling on her bed and crying.

Some might say she's being overly dramatic but she was at her breaking point. She eventually cried herself to sleep listening to home by Brent Fraiyaz.

Sekani and his family were entertaining each other telling jokes having conversations and eating good.

"This look like a damn block party." Sekani mumbled scrolling down his phone. He was honestly bored and run it to his best friend about what one of his hoes tried to pull.

"Is you gon die bout it die bout it show me how coming you say when you see that nigga you gone get ta dumpin." Khloe rapped in Bella face.

"Is you gone die bout it bout it ain no sparing yo life you pressed da wrong buttons na its up dea like a kite." Bella bucked.

"Is you gone die bout it die bout it bitch im getting paid fucking with that label you gone end up in a grave." Maniya rapped doing a li dance.

"What in da ghetto?" Mj asked looking at the three of dem.

"Kaniii." Peyton ran and gave him a hug. "I missed you pooh." She said nudging his shoulder.

"I missed you too T you back na?" He asked.

"Yeah, im finally back. Whew lord knows i missed home." Peyton said giving Mj a hug.

"Hey big head."

"Wassup T."

"Wea ya mama nem?" She asked.

"In da house. Dea go pookie and Miracle." Sekani said watching them walk in da back yard.

" TT !" Miracle yelled once she seen Peyton and let go of Mahogany's hand and started running toward Peyton and Peyton bent down and opened her hands. Miracle wrapped her arms around Peyton neck and Peyton stood up spinning them around.

"I misted you TT." Miracle said.

"I missed you too bug." Peyton said kissing her cheek.

"Hey T." Mahogany said giving her a side hug since she was still holding Miracle.

"Hey boo." Peyton said hugging her back. "Nari hea yet?" She asked.

"She inna house." Mahogany said and Peyton nodded.

"You comin with me?" She asked Miracle.

"Mhmm." She hummed nodding her head and Peyton made her way inside da house.

"They drunk?" Mahogany asked looking at Khloe, Bella, and Niya.

"No, shit ion think so." Sekani shrugged.

"Mariah left?" Mj asked.

"Yeah, went ta go get some ice." Mahogany sighed.

Outta all the cousins Mahogany was the calmest she could get real ghetto if she wanted to but that was rarely.

"You feel like fixin me sum ta eat?"

"emm emm." Mahogany said shaking her head. Sekani was the laziest athlete ever.

"mmcht you doing that shit bad. Na when you need a ride don't come ta me." Sekani said mugging her.

"This nigga." Mj chuckled.

"Im so for real too."

"Okay, ion care." Mahogany shrugged. She knew her brother couldn't tell her no.

"So wassup with you and da Malaya chick?" Mj asked.

"She's pretty." Mahogany said raising her eyebrow. Mahogany wasn't a hater she gave credit were credit was due but she didn't feel as if her and her brother was gonna last too long.

"We chillin, but if she be disrespecting my best friend she gone have ta go." Sekani shrugged.

"Word?" Mj asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, ion like that shit. She worried bout da wrong female to be real." Sekani chuckled.

"You ain't shit." Mahogany said shaking her head.

"Shit, they know that but they choose to still come ta me. You gone get whatchu came fa." Sekani shrugged.

"Ain't no shame in yo game." Mj said laughing.

"You a hoe too." Mahogany frowned.

"But i got shame in my game he don't." Mj frowned.

"Explain."

"I do mine slickly im sneaky with it ion wanna be labeled as a hoe. But him onna other hand do it boldly." Mj explained.

"Teach me how ta run game." Mahogany smiled. Mj and Sekani both almost broke their neck to look at her.

"Shit, ill teach cause youn needa be falling fa dese aint shit niggas." Sekani shrugged.

"Ian teachin you shit." Mj said shaking his head.

"Mmcht its better fa ha to know game instead of a not knowing and a nigga run game on ha. Ill be damned if my sister feelings get played with." Sekani shrugged.

"You right." Mj said.

"Pookie you look so pretty." Khloe said smiling at Mahogany.

"Thank youu." Mahogany smiled.

"Lying ass hoes. That hoe ain't yo friend." Mj said pointing at Khloe shaking his head.

"Uh- boy fuck you." Mahogany frowned.

"Don't call me no hoe bitch." Khloe said throwing ice at him.

"Mmcht that won't even caused fa dude." Mj frowned standing up tryna get da ice outta his shirt.

"mhmm." Khloe shrugged not caring.

"Im surprised yo mama let you come." Mahogany said looking at Khloe.

"You and Kani be saying yo mama like thats not yall momo." Khloe chuckled.

"Ion know her." Mahogany shrugged.

"Ion fuck with that lady." Sekani frowned.

"oop, what she did you?" Bella asked.

"She ain't do shit ta me its how she did my mama and don't ask me shit cause ian sayin shit." Sekani said making Mahogany frown.

"Bu- but i wanna know."

"Better ask mama." Sekani shrugged.

"I did you sum or sum cause ion like the way you treatin me right now." Mahogany frowned.

"you ain't do me shit." He shrugged looking down at his phone that dinged.

Nijah🤍:

can you come get me pls 👉🏽👈🏽

wya?

home.

im coming.

"Thea go Mariah." Khlie said looking at Mariah coming toward them.

"Bestieee." Mahogany squealed.

"Mmcht that grown ass girl not yo best friend." Mj said.

"mmcht she is my best friend shutup." Mariah said flipping Mj off. Hell, they talked like they were best friends for real. Truth is Mahogany was very mature for her age so Mariah looked at her as if she was her age.

"Wea daddy at?" Mariah asked Bella.

"Ion know he was inna house last time i checked."

"I think him and my daddy went somewhere or sum." Mahogany said.

"Shit, prolly but ima be back yall." Sekani said standing up.

"Wea you finna go?"

"Go get Nijah." He said stretching.

"Who is Nijah?" Mariah asked confused.

"His best friend." They all said sarcastically.

"Thats my best friend for real ion know why yall said it like that." Sekani said frowning.

"Oouu she pretty?" Mariah asked.

"Yeah."

"Omg Mimi she so innocent it's adorable." Bella coo'd.

"Badass Kj with somebody innocent ill love ta see it." Mariah said.

"She is fine ass fuck though." Mj grinned looking at Sekani who glared at him a d everybody started laughing.

"Why you looking at him like that. Thats just yo best friend right?" Khloe smirked.

"Fuck on lemme go." He said started to walk away from them as they started cracking jokes about him liking Nijah.

"Not to much on my brother." Mahogany said putting her hand up.

"Look at ha hate fa somebody ta clown ha brother." Mj said.

"And do problem?" She asked.

"You good?" Sekani asked as Nijah got in the car. She nodded her head before sending him a smile.

"You been crying?" He asked raising his eyebrows pulling out the driveway.

"No, i just woke up." She half lied. "Where we finna go?"

"My pawpaw crib." He said and she nodded.

"Can i play a song?" She asked lowly and he nodded his head. He felt that something was wrong but he was gone give her some time. She started playing home by Brent Fraiyaz again. She looked out the window resting her head against it as tears started to fall out her eyes again. Years of dealing with her parents and she was finally at her breaking her point.

After 20 minutes of driving they were finally at Big 3's house and Nijah was sleep but you could see the tear stains in her eyes. Sekani knew sum was wrong with her but he didn't know she was crying until he seen her face. He turned his car off before shaking Nijah arm. She jumped before looking over at him and rubbed her eyes.

"My bad." She said lowly taking her seatbelt off.

"Nijah-"

"Hi, im Nijah and im adopted by two people of the opposite race because my biological parents didn't want me. Im often mistaken as a toy on display or a house slave who has to do everything for everyone. I often feel lonely or as if I don't belong in my own skin. Im often labeled as those people when i do something wrong or don't do it the right way. Im often mistaken to be happy and jolly when im not." She said as her voice cracked and that hurt Sekani. She looked so vulnerable and that wasn't something he was use to.

He reached over and grabbed her arm pulling her into his lap and hugged her tightly.

"If it makes you feel better. Im Sekani and i got anger issues." He said and she laughed.

"Your so silly."

"But for real stop crying ian never see you cry before and ion know how ta feel right na. Why you ain't been tell me this stuff you always bottling shit in you need to start telling me stuff thats what im hea fa." He said.

"Fa yo parents i could send some people they way cause you ain't no damn slave and you too sweet fa that shit." He said wiping her eyes looking at her.

"But come on fa they start questioning me we gone finish this later." He said opening his door and she got out before him.

"Gimme a hug girl." He said and she smiled before before wrapping her arms around his torso as he hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"You gone be alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, oh darn. Nope no i am not who are all these cars for? Sekani nooo I didn't know this was a party. Im not dressed, im shy. Whew this is a lot to take in." She rambled and Sekani just laughed.

"Nijah shut the fuck up and come on." He said throwing his arm around her shoulder and started walking as she continued to ramble.
____________________________
My bad ian mean ta take this long😬.

Go read my combined book with Tooskii -ZariaaBitchhh -certifiedviaa certifiedmyaaa and fw our page ToxicWriters our book will be dropping tonight or tomorrow don't miss it !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.2K 40
read to find out❀️
19.1K 383 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
5.8K 96 10
Just read it
524K 23.1K 57
Read to find out.