After The Summer // Jack Grea...

Por laurajames_xo

"And the winners of Love Island 2019 are" The presenter said, after 6 long weeks in a villa in Mallorca I was... Más

Don't Care
Captain
Party Pooper
Sunday Roast
Friendzone
Love you bro
Fanny Flutters
Darling
Summer romance, part 2
Sweetheart
Princess
11:37
Instagram
Filming
Unsure
out out
Better Jack
Stubborn
Drunk
Ninja Turtles
Happy Enough
Celebrate
You
Two Breakups
Guess whos back?
Make us Make up
Call up
Aidans awful driving
Promise
Packing
3
Real Reason
A G
fuckable and not loveable
Sieve
The dress
Gok Wan
Ooops
15 more minutes
Saucey
burp and curse
Only real men drink cocktails
260818
Swan off
Aw thats good
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
AUTHORS NOTE
Ugly
After the Summer

L Bomb

7.6K 92 13
Por laurajames_xo

Aidans POV

It was international break and I knew Jack was disappointed at the fact that he didn't get an england call up, and practically all his friends did.

"Babe" I said to Jack, who had been in the same position on the sofa since international's started. "I've got a surprise for you"

"Mmhhh" he made a kind of mumble noise as he was fiddling his phone. I handed him a white envelope to which he gave me a funny look but slowly opened it.

"What is this?" He looked confused.

"I thought to take your mind off things that we could go away for the reminder of the break" I sat down next to him and began to run my fingers through his hair. "So we're going to Bali!" I clapped.

"You didn't have to do this babe" was his first reply.

"But you haven't been you since the call ups" I said. "This will get your mind off everything"

"Well, when are we leaving?"

"This evening, so you better get packing loser" I stuck my tongue out. "I'm just going to see my parents and then I'll pick you up at 4" I gave him a quick kiss and then left him on his sofa.

Jack only lived a 20 minute drive from my parents so I soon arrived at their place. I unlocked the door and the usual smell of my mums cooking hit me in the face.

"Oh hello troll face" my brother welcomed me into the house.

"Oh how ive missed your smelly breath" I ruffled his hair.

"Hello darling" my mum came running in from the kitchen slowly followed by my dad.

"Hey guys" I sat down on the sofa.

"Where's Jack?" Was the first thing my dad said to me.

"Oh yeah, I'm doing great, thanks dad" I rolled my eyes. "He's at home"

"Oh" he seemed disappointed "when are we going to meet him?"

"Well, that's what I came to say. We're going to Bali for a week or so. He's been feeling really rubbish because he didn't get a call up for England"

"Yeah, that's because Madders is better" my brother said, ultimately causing my dad and him to have a 15 minute argument about who was better.

"Well after your romantic getaway can we meet him?" My dad asked.

"If it will get you guys to shut up I guess so" I laughed. "Well I just thought that I would say hi and bye before I go"

"Now have you got all your liquids in a clear bag?"

"Mum, I have travelled before" I rolled my eyes.

"And you know where your passport is?"

"Mum, I'm 22 and live alone, I know"

"Okay, and you be safe out there okay?" She stroked my hair.

"Please stop, before I throw up" my brother interrupted. "She's going in holiday not to die for fucks sake"

"Err language Jordan!" My mum hit him over the head which made me laugh. "Now you have fun and call me when you land"

"Will do" I smiled. "I love you all" I said as I made my way to the door.

Jacks POV

Surprisingly Aidan was right, a holiday was really what i needed right now. Once we arrived in Bali I felt automatically relaxed. Aidan found a beautiful villa that opened out onto the beach where we spent most days lounging around in the sun and drinking various different cocktails.

"Come on babe, we should maybe go get ready" I said, interrupting our afternoon in the sun.

"Ready for what?" Aidan took off her sunglasses, revealing a confused look. The whole time we have been away she has been cooking for us both. Not like I have any complaints about that because she can cook anything, amazingly. But I feel like she deserves to be treated this holiday.

"I've booked a restaurant for us" I said all proudly.

"Awh come on, you know this holiday was about spoiling you" she said and got up of the sun lounger and began to massage my shoulders.

"Surely a guy can treat his missus once in a while" I winked, knowing me calling her my missus made her weak at the knees.

"For fucks sake Grealish" she smirked and planted a kiss on my lips.

"You two look very happy" a stranger walked past and smiled at us. "It's nice to see young people in love nowadays"

"Well how could I not fall in love with this girl" I replied back causing Aidan to blush.

"Here, let me take a photo of you two" the elder woman gestures of Jack to hand his phone over, which he did. She then spent the next 5 minutes taking millions of photos of us both.
Once she handed the phone back and left me and Jack we both started laughing at the randomness of the situation.

"You know what" Jack wiped his eyes. "She's actually taken really nice photos" he began swiping through the photos.

@jackgrealish: god, how did I get so lucky?

@madders: holy shit, this is goals

@tyronemings: you only posted this because of your arm muscles x

@benchilwell: so glad to see you two happy!

For some reason this Instagram post seemed to blow up. With hundreds of thousands of likes pouring in, which was unusual for my Instagram. Thousands of comments also flooded in with messages saying how cute we were, or how lucky I was to have her. Both were completely true statements.

I left Aidan to get ready in the master bedroom whilst I got ready in the smaller one which was still extremely large for a bedroom. It didn't take me long to get ready so I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer before we went out.

"Hey bro" I picked up the FaceTime call from Ty.

"Hey, we just all finished our last training session of the break so we thought we would give you a call, it's our final game tomorrow" He explained.

"Oh right yeah" I said awkwardly. I almost forgot it was international break whilst I was out here. Myself and Aidan had hardly been on our phones and therefore haven't heard much about it.

"Anyway, you're now insta famous so I guess you will no longer be playing?" Madders joked, joining the screen.

"Ah fuck off" I laughed and explained them the story of the weird lady wanting to take photos of us.

"Have you dropped the L bomb yet?" Ty asked. "Is tonight the night?"

"What?" I laughed. "We have barely been together like 4 months at the most"

"And?" Madders said.

"On Love Island they were together for like 6 weeks maximum and they were dropping the L bomb" Ben then joined in the call.

"Well I don't know" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Do you feel in love?" Ty asked.

"I don't know, ive never been in love so I guess I wouldn't know" I shrugged.

"I guess it feels like an extreme amount of happiness, like you would do anything to be with them or to make them happy. You crave being with them, just to see their smile or the way they do something all stupid. It's indescribable but at the same it it's millions of emotions at once" Tyrone said.

"What the hell do you watch on telly?" Madders laughed.

"Well, you know what guys, I think I do love her"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

553K 18.8K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...
3.5M 106K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
7.4K 309 11
જ⁀➴ 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𐙚 ❝ never had a bitch like me in your life and you ain't never had a bitch like me in your life nev...
497K 34.1K 26
***Published in the US with Wattpad Books and in the UK under the title 'LOVE, LOCKED DOWN' -- out now in ebook and paperback, and also audiobook in...