Luna? No sir i'm a Marine

Por NotJustAGirlWithWifi

They say i'm the Beauty and he's the Beast, but my life is far from a fairy tale. I thought I had everything... Más

Prologue
And the adventure begins
The wolf whisperer
My Angel
Questions but no answers
Deal?
Shopping trip
Were what?
War, What is it good for
Rogues
Meeting Damien
Formal Event
Blast from the past
Not quite a happy ending
Back to my roots
Training begins
Birthday bash
Turning my world upside down
Not exactly love letters
Eyes wide shut
Sink or swim
Meeting the parents
Story time
Surprise after surprise
Promise
Trick or treat
New Ink
Pups gone wild
Heartbeat
Something that can wash off the pain
Did I forget to mention?
The rescue
Bumps and Bruises
Merry christmas
A little white church
Picture perfect
Suspicious behavior
Proving myself
Is this my happy ever after?
Happy New Year
To sequel or not to sequel
Sequal

Marine corp style

280K 9K 2.4K
Por NotJustAGirlWithWifi

I put on my black sports bra and shorts, they fit like a second skin. Passing the mirror I stopped. The wounds no longer open, no longer bleeding just a fraction of what they were. I'm not insecure about my scars, I wear them with pride but we all have our breaking points. People on the street don't know my story they just know what they see. I never miss their judgemental glances or sorrowful eyes.

Today I mean business, today I train them baring a mark, today I'm training them as a Luna. Luna's are expected to be mothers to the packs. To teach, to be fair and to be kind. I am not a sit and look pretty kind of girl. I make my statements on the battle field not in the kitchen. I earned their respect as a human now I must earn their respect as a leader, as their Luna.

No pressure right.

I sat on the edge of the bed and began strapping my ankle. Pushing their screams and orders to the back of my mind. The smallest things bring back the most painful memories. The events that made me who I am, these things shaped me as a Marine and as a person. Slipping on my trainers i'm ready to reek havoc on the unsuspecting warriors of the Blue Moon pack, my pack.

I took one last glance in the mirror before running downstairs. Zach and Aaron are sprawled out on the couch. Oh that's sweet, they think they can relax. I leaned over and pinched the top of their ears, then dragged them off the couch with a chorus of 'oww'. I'm not here to play.

"What have you done since I left?" Both of them avoided my gaze, so I pinched harder.
"Jesus woman."
"Answer me."

Aaron's answer was muffled but I heard him loud and clear. "Well you see, we um, we haven't exactly done anything."

I let go of their ears and they fell to the floor, covering their heads in the fetal position. My anger slowly being replaced with confusion and amusement.

Luke pulled me into his chest "calm down, i'm meant to be the hot headed one." He has a habit of appearing out of nowhere.
"I could feel your anger and was afraid that you killed my Beta and Third in Command. You're a little spitfire."

I shoved his arms off me. I need to focus on training these twats, not trying to resist his charms.

I nudged them with my foot. "Get up i'm not going to hurt you. Not yet at least." They clambered off the floor and dusted themselves off.

"Get ready for training, we leave in 5" they were dawdling so I picked up Midnight, Luke's cat and held her at arms length before chasing the boys up the stairs. She hissed to help me out.

"You're a good little pussy cat, yes you are. Society has ruined me because it felt so wrong saying that. Yes it did." I cooed as she purred in my arms.

The phone rang but I took no notice. If it was to do with me then they would've rang me. Luke made light conversation with the person on the other end of the phone while I stroked the cat. Drills and exercises running through my head, making my plan.

"Your car will be ready tomorrow" he announced. To say I was happy would be an understatement.
"Are you serious?" I beamed while placing Midnight in the couch and stepping towards Luke.
"Believe me princess I would not mess with you this morning and definitely not about your car." I kissed along his jaw and rested on his lips. His hands explored my body and rested under my ass. He lifted me a bit telling me exactly what to do. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. I gently bit his bottom lips and tugged a bit, driving him crazy.

It's hard not to hear Zach and Aaron, they're like elephants on the stairs. I pulled back and stood on my own two feet.
"Uh are we interrupting something?" I walked around Luke and wiped my mouth.
"No-" "yes" I turned and glared at Luke.
"She was just thanking me and I was enjoying it." He winked and the boys smirked.
"Yeah well don't get used to it."
I turned to Zach and Aaron. "Come on, I have to whip you boys into shape."

Luke has some paper work to do. I do not envy him. He gave me a quick kiss before letting me go. I ran out the door before he could comment on what I was wearing. I guess he just forgot that i'm training the warriors or else he was caught up in his own fantasy world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the clearing in record time. I suspect Aaron and Zach don't like being in a confined space with me. Not that I can blame them.

There's one thing wrong with the scene in front of me. What's that you may ask. Well no one's here. Only these two dumbasses would ask me to train them, to start today but forget to request the presence of the trainee's. Literal face palm.

If someone was to draw me as a cartoon character I would have steam coming out of my ears.

"Go to the pack house. I want all warriors here, in front of me in 10 minutes. Every second over is an extra push up." In seconds Zach shifted into his wolf and ran like his life depended on it. In a sense it does.

Aaron however never left my side. I lifted an eyebrow, questioning his actions, more his lack of movement.

"I'm not leaving you. Not in a forest on your own. You're my Luna, it's my job to protect you so you can protect and lead us."
"I can handle myself"
"I know you can, that's why you're training us. No matter what you say we will always do everything to protect you. That is our nature."

I never thought of it that way. I'm used to protecting not being protected. Sure my troop had my back but this is different.

"They're close" Aaron could sense them before I could see them. I remained seated on a fallen tree trunk, sharpening a stick.

The ground started trembling and I new they were seconds away. My nostrils flared, the smell of wet dog unbearable. Forget training I think I need to teach them to wash properly.

I heard Aaron's voice bellow across the meadow. I heard bones cracking, I kept my hood up and head down. There was chattering amongst them and I got parts of conversations. Mainly questions about why they're here and what's going on.

Zach began and cleared a few things up "I brought you here today to tell you that our Alpha has returned and he is not alone. He brought back an old friend."

I took that as my key to make myself known. I took off my hood, exposing my face to the many inquisitive eyes. I scanned the group, i've encountered every single one of these men one time or another.

I stepped forward and smirked "miss me boys?" I was met with a chorus of cheers and whoops. Then a stampede of male wolves came hurdling towards me, it wasn't threatening it was like unleashing a group of kids in a sweet shop. Before they could get within spitting distance I found myself shoved behind Aaron and Zach. They took a protective stance in front of me, snarling, creating distance between the warriors and I.

"Whoa what's gotten into you two?"
"Yeah we weren't going to hurt her, she'd fucking slice us in two."
"I've never seen you that protective"
"Is she your mate Zach?"

That last question caught our attention. Zach and I both made a disgusted face and jumped apart. "No, no, no, no. Ew no." We spoke in sync.

The twins approached me. "So you're free, you wanna slice of this hunk?" Aaron snarled. They lifted their heads and sniffed the air. Their heads snapped towards me and I was dropped from the twin sandwich.

"You bare a mark, from this pack"
"Who's the lucky fella?"
I ignored their questions and stood on the tree trunk that I had be previously sitting on.
"I warned you but you just had to make me come back and beat your asses for slacking off. Now you thought training was bad before, i'm about to welcome you to hell. It's time to train Marine Corp style."

I made them drop and give me 50 then 20 for wasting time. Every time someone complained it earned them an extra lap.

About an hour later I decided it was time to start the real stuff "Ok the warm up is over"
"That was just a warm up ?!?"
"Yeah" they have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.
"What the fuck do you know anyway."

I stopped and walked up to the poor bastard who wore his big boy pants today. I just hope he doesn't shit himself.

I kept approaching him until I invaded his personal space. I kept my expression cold and emotionless. My stance aggressive and my voice calm.
"I've trained mutts before"

He had the audacity to growl at me so I growled back. "You do not frighten me. Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up. I am here to inflict fear. I am here to train you and you are here to sit pretty, learn and stay alive."

I circled him as I spoke, aware of the men watching me. I kicked the backs of his knees, bringing him to his knees. I grabbed his hair and lifted his head, holding my switch blade to his neck.

"Did I make myself clear, sweet cheeks?"
"Uh-huh" I pushed him forward.

"In pairs A will plank but I want you to extend your arms so you're tilted. B will then do the exact same thing on top of you. A work out heads and tails if you will."

I got them set up they had to last 3 minutes. Every time someone fell, stumbled or tried to take a shortcut then they started again. Aaron and Zach thought they'd get off easy but I made them do everything.

I walked around "I like to call this the 69 workout." After I said that they started dropping like flies.

I crouched beside the first to fall who was Zach. "Ah you guys are too easy. Start again." I heard them groan.

"Was that a groan I heard?"
"No Sir"
"That's what I thought"

Eventually they got it right. I then made it a little more ......fun.

Put in fours, no.1 did a push up then no.2 places their feet on no.1's back and they take the push up position. This is done until all of their legs are off the ground and they are only supported by their hands.

They must complete 100 push up's then 5 sequences. The sequences may include a normal push up, a push up held for a minute either up or down, a push up then a clap, a one handed push up. You get the idea.

I not only tested their physical ability but their mental ability. The mind is our greatest weapon.

Half way through I got them to shift. I began by degrading them by beginning with simple commands like sit and paw. They got agitated quite quickly. Granted I was treating them like a child or a puppy. That's exactly what I wanted. I kept calling them pups and mutts.

They got angry and when they got angry they focused. I set up various exercise, tracking and hunting techniques. Thinking before acting and working as a pack.

I threw insults at them and kept getting inside their head. That's exactly what rogues will do. They will make them doubt their abilities to protect the pack. They have to become desensitised to insults and threats. They must learn to follow the plan. The procedure it is key to their survival. I cannot, no I will not send out warriors who risk endangering themselves and effectively the entire pack.

I've had enough of sitting on the side lines I joined in. I set them up into groups and like in boxing I got them to do a set of defensive and offensive moves. It travelled around the circle, speed picking up.

Throughout the day I picked random people at random times to fight, one on one. At first it was just human form, then just wolves and now it's a mixture. They need to learn how to choose to perfect and most effective time to shift.

I often got involved. Showing them what they should've done and how they should've done it.

I lost track of the amount of times that Aaron and Zach told me to stay out, to tell them what to do and they'd do it instead, every blow I received or every time I hit the floor I saw the rage in their eyes.

The trees were no good so I used myself and whoever was closest. I would demonstrate on others or be the demonstratee for the techniques.

We only spent an hour on each thing. This is only a taster of what they'll be doing. We'll spend months perfecting each technique and battle plan. They will learn to use weapons like daggers and guns. I'll teach them hand to hand combat. I will train them like new recruits. If this training system is good enough to protect a country then it is good enough for my pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this point in time i've just pissed off Hulk, his mate is still a sensitive subject. He took a swing at me and I ducked. Our fight didn't stop there. Aaron and Zach tried to stop us but I wouldn't allow it.

Suddenly out of no where a giant wolf knocked Hulk to the ground. The was baring his teeth and snapping at him. He was going for the kill. I couldn't help but feel that the midnight black fur was familiar. I shouted at the wolf and he turned around and walked towards be and stood over me. I was lying on the floor and he knelt down to sniff me. When I made eye contact it became clear. "Damien" I mused.

I put my hand on his snout and he leaned into me. "It's alright, i'm fine. This is part of the training. There is no danger" I breathed.

He laid down on me and licked my face. "Damien you're crushing me and that's disgusting" I croaked. He quickly got off my but sat down wagging his tail. I crouched down next to him and ruffled his fur. "Shift" I whispered in his ear.

I looked up as Damien strutted over behind a tree to shift. Everyone was looking at me in awe. Luke came running out of the bushes and pinned me against a tree.

He searched me from head to toe. "Are you ok? I felt you get hurt. Who injured you? I'll kill them."
"Luke look at me. I'm alright. This was my fault i'm training the boys." He didn't look convinced so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Even though i'm sweaty he still kissed me. He tried to deepen the kiss but I was aware that we're being watched.
"Believe me now?"
"Yes" he sighed defeated.

I pushed him out of the way "ok after that little incident I think we're done for the day. I want you all to rest up. This is just the beginning."
"Alex wait."
"Yes?" I couldn't exactly tell who was speaking to me. The questions came hard and fast. "Are you Luke's mate?"
"Are you our Luna?"
"Holy fuck I hit our Luna"
"I feel sick"

I didn't answer their questions I just sent them home. Luke has told me he doesn't want anyone to know until he informs the entire pack. He hasn't told me when he's planning on doing it but has just warned me that it's soon. Apparently it will protect me until we have the entire pack behind us and filled in.

I turned to Luke, Aaron and Zach. Something hit me during training and i'm going to raise hell.
"Hey why isn't there any female warriors." They began laughing at my question. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist before answering
"well you see women be-"

I turned around so fast I think I got whiplash
"if you finish that sentence with 'belong in the kitchen' then you are never touching me again"
"You wouldn't" he challenged me so I unraveled myself and stepped away from him. He attempted to close the gap so I took another step back.
"Wouldn't I? We both know that i'm too stubborn for my own good."

Aaron and Zack decided to weigh in. "We mean it's just not what happens. The men protect the women and children. There has never been a female warrior."

I was gaping like a fish. What is this the medieval times? I thought we had equality.

"Well that's going to change"
"Al-"
"They said women wouldn't make it in the military but I did."
"Yeah bu-"
"Has there ever been a female trainer?"
"No b-"
"Never mind a Luna training."
"Yeah bu-"
"So now i'm going to break one more tradition. I'm going to create the first she wolf warriors. If you haven't noticed I never really play by society's rules, this is no different."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
I have nothing to say other than nanite.
It's 4am.

Comment, Vote, Follow, Eat Pizza and Enjoy Sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

776 50 32
"I can't do this." "There's a whole other world you don't know about." "What does any of it have to do with me?" "A lot, just give me a chance to s...
75.4K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
4.4M 59.9K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...
92.6K 2.1K 24
COMPLETE REWRITE is out, but currently not completed. "What do you think about our Alpha?" Gina asked me. My eyes stayed glued on the Alpha that was...