UNBREAKABLE

By MeetRia

"You can try and break me all you want, but just to let you know, I'm unbreakable." -- Ryker Stone. Just by... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

102 5 3
By MeetRia

Ryker's POV

W-what?

"Feral? What do you mean?" that's impossible! He can't just go feral but then I remembered those who went feral are the ones who experienced worst in life. And Ray has- Fuck! My mind is blank I can't seem to think properly. 

Mrs. Johnson is staring at the ground contemplating as if hesitating to continue further. Why does it feels like everyone knew something I didn't know!

"For goodness sake just tell me!"

She looked at me with helpless look. Something I just realized that was her expression I can't figure out awhile ago but now that my focus is on her, I can see it clearly.

"That raid happened so fast and in just a blink of an eye, his parents died in front of him. He saw how they died and for a kid like him who can't do anything to help, that's... that's terrifying." She paused, swallowing her stress and closed her eyes so tightly.

"He was traumatized! and... and I didn't do anything to help him even though I could! But I made a promise to Lizzy... for Violet.. and I just... Guilt is killing me! a-and I'm so sorry I can't take this anym-" She was about to leave the room but I moved towards her and pinned her on the door.

"What do you mean huh? You didn't do anything to help him even though you could?! What's that? Is that some kind of loyalty I hear? Does my Dad involved hmm? Did he asked you not to help Ray?! And you call yourself a doctor?!! That's bullshit!" 

I bawled at the top of my lungs and hold her chin up while she groaned. I know this is wrong. She's.. I considered her as my real Aunty. But she's talking some bullshit that made me so mad.

"I'm afraid what I can do to you right this moment so tell me, What kind of promise?! Careful of your words, coz' I'm your alpha! so tell me! Tell me!!" I roared loud enough to let someone hear us but of course they wouldn't dare to just barged in here, not when I'm releasing my pheromones. They know better.

She gasped trying to breath, coughing when I let her go. That's when I realized I'm choking her. I didn't feel any guilt by doing it. I honestly wanted to strangled her.

She coughed a few more times before she regained her composure. 

"I didn't think you w-would try to kill me!" she tried to speak out but I don't care.

"You have 10 seconds to tell me. I wouldn't ask twice." I repeat, and curled my hands into fist trying to contain myself.

"I can't tell you. I made a prom-"

This time I didn't tried to stop myself and approached her with intent to kill. I pushed my arm on her neck pulling her up and watched her tears rolled down her face, in pain trying to force her way out of my arms and kicking her legs. She released a gasped and choking sound, tapping my arms. 

I'm not gonna let anyone hurt my Ray anymore!

"Ry.. R-ryker?"

A sobbed whisper called my name and that's enough for me to let her go. She continue to cough trying to catch her breath but I couldn't care less now that my whole attention is on Ray. I turned around and run towards him when he tried to sit up but his smooth arms were not helping.

"Ray!" I hugged him and whisper sweet nothings and promise he's safe, helping him to calm down as his body continue to shake.

"It's okay Ray. You're with me."

He clenched my shirt and cried heavily. Something I don't want to ever hear. He's been crying lately and I would never get used to it. I don't want to see him cry and so afraid like this again. He's so much in pain right now and I think my hugs won't be enough sooner or later. He's gonna need more than that.

After some time, his cry slowed into sniffing and no matter how adorable that sound I can't bring it up. We stayed like this for longer than I could remember, irritated that Mrs. Johnson didn't leave the room.

Ray detached himself to my displeasure and lower his head. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm a handful and.. and.." I cut him off not wanting to hear negative about himself by kissing his forehead openly. Kissing him while sleeping is one thing but doing it while he's conscious is nerve-wracking for me. I don't even know if he likes me.

"Don't apologize. I prefer you when you're being a handful so I can take care of you."

Red stained rush his cheek and he immediately turned his face away from me. 'Adorable'

He looked at me and his eyes wander around the room until he saw Mrs. Johnson. His eyes went from sparkling into terror and his body tensed.

"What's wrong?" I hold his cheek so he could look at me.

"I don't want to be here. Why am I here? I don't... I don't.. Let's get away from here please. P-please." He clenched my shoulder and shake it roughly to convince me so I stand up right away and carry him. Once I did, he hides himself on my neck and Leo purred in joy. That fucker has a bad sense of timing.

Mrs. Johnson wants to be killed by blocking my way. Why these fucker keeps on stopping me?! I growled at her lowly enough to threat her but she didn't move. Rather, she pulled out a bottle. 

"Take this. It will help him feel better." She expects me to trust her? she must be out of her mind.

"Move."

"Believe me or not he's going to have a hard time breathing and he's going to passed out again. When he does, it's going to worsened his condition. This will help him calm down and lower his fever as well. Take it." She tried to convince me but I can't seem to hear her properly. I don't trust her anymore. My full focus is on the door, finding a way to move the pest.

When she realized I'm not taking anything from her, she finally moved and shoved the bottle on my back pocket before she whispered, "If Lizzy didn't tell you anything, tell her I know everything. That should help." She tapped my shoulder and nudge me to go. I did without protest and walked towards my room.

Who else knew something I don't? What are they hiding? Why am I not told about it? Questions keep pouring in my mind, my head spinning forcing to remember what I had missed! I don't have any clear memory of what happened when I'm in Netherlands and I have an idea it's related to what happened during the raid. And the letter.

Ray is asleep again, looking exhausted. Since we became close, I can't take my eyes off away from him. I feel like I'm changing in a good way and I'm totally fine with it. He's like an oxygen to me, I can't live without him anymore. After I talked to my mom and Dad, I will confessed to him.

'You don't even know if he's your mate.' Leo ruined my peaceful mood so I pushed him to the deepest part of my life. Although he's right, I don't care. The decision is still with Ray. I know I will be giving him stress by doing so and our possible relationship will be on his hands. I will accept whatever his choice. Or am I? Maybe.

I was about to go to my room but my door is broken so no matter how much I hate it, I went to Felix's room and called him out. 

"Now you've done it fucker." is what he said to my face but I ignored him and brought Ray inside. Isaac is not here anymore so I have no problem of letting others see Ray while he's in this state.

"Take good care of him." That's what all I said to him before putting the bottle of medicine on his nightstand. I kissed Ray's forehead and whispered, "I will be back Ray before you know it."

Felix went beside me and hold my arm when I was about to leave. "Don't be swayed by their words and come back here with your poor soul coz' I won't forgive you." 

His eyes glowed and I know he's dead serious. He doesn't often show this but when he does, you better not make any wrong move or worse could happen to you. I'm a witness of his monstrous side and that's not a good sight. It sent shivers down to my spine.

That's how fucking unstoppable he is.

"I'm planning to." I said with a promise and walked towards my mother.

I don't think mom would tell me everything but I trust her enough to tell me something I need to know. Even if she didn't, I will find a way. 

I went to look for my mother but she's not in her room. She's nowhere to be found as if she knew I'm looking for her. Taking a deep breath, I mind linked her, 'Where are you hiding?' I didn't mean to sound rush but I really am. It can't wait even for an hour. I need to talk to her right now or I would force someone to tell me.

'I'm in your house.' She said softly. No mom that won't do. You gonna tell me now. I muttered to myself.

'I went to your room and you're not there.'

She chuckled, 'Not there honey. Your house.' 

My house? I tried to think carefully where would that be. I'm living with them so that's basically my house but she said it's not there. 

'When did you became so stupid?' Leo muttered in his mocking tone. When I didn't respond immediately, he continue, 'It's where you wanted to live ever since you became an Alpha of this pack.'

'I know where she meant! I'm just testing you.' I tried to reason out but he snorted out loud and lie down tiredly. Not giving him a fuck, I went to where my mother is.

My heart beat races faster than it ever been, afraid of what she might say. I didn't know this is what I would feel but I nudged it off my mind. I'm an Alpha, by hiding something from me is like slapping me with their disloyalty. Who am I supposed to trust? Whatever it is, I must find it out. 

I pushed the button for the top floor and while the elevator is moving, the questions that I've been wanting to ask keeps coming one by one like a data. I don't even know if what my mother will tell me is the truth or not but one thing is guaranteed, I will make her tell the truth or else, she will have to talk to Felix. No matter how I hated to ask Felix for a favor, I will do it.

The sound coming from the elevator when I arrived on the top floor made my stomach twist. I used my senses to find where she is. And relaxed a little bit when I learned we're currently alone. I'm in front of the door, pushing myself to just slammed the door open and deal with it like what Alpha should be. But when I'm about to twist the door knob, the door opened and revealed my mother. 

"Ryker. You're taking too long." Her tone of voice reminded me of my young self. Obedient and innocent. But that's not all I was reminded of. It was when I met someone in the woods, playing with a tree and whenever I go home, mom would scold me for leaving our guests that are apparently the son of an Alpha of a neighboring pack. I don't want someone to tell me which friend should I befriended with so I run away whenever my mom or dad forced someone on me.

I put a note on my mind to think about it later but for now, I'm here to ask what happened almost 9 years ago.

--

That's it! Chapter 18 Achieved!

Am I being rush? I don't think so. We're almost in Chapter 20 but Ryker and Ray haven't gone on a real date yet. I promise after Ryker find out everything, I will give Ryker and Ray moments that you guys were craving in. (^∇^)ノ♪

For now, add this book to your reading list! ❤️❤️❤️ I will come back with another chapter so please wait for my update!
🤗( ◜‿◝ )♡

#unedited

Luvlots!,
Ria ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...