The Royal Mystery || Rayllum...

By Mycolorguardian45

[COMPLETED!] ❝Who is it?" Ethari asked the blue-haired sky elf. ❝Someone you loved.❞ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Six years... More

👑🐛𝕻rologue🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter One🐛👑
👑🐛 Chapter Two🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Three🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Four🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Five🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Six🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Seven🐛👑
👑🐛🙏Please Read🙏🐛👑
🐛👑 Chapter Eight👑🐛
👑🐛Chapter Nine🐛👑
🐛👑𝕰pilogue👑🐛

Sequel Release Date!

699 9 8
By Mycolorguardian45

The Sequel to this story will come out one month after the Epilogue came out.

That's all I have. Right now. The Prologue has been written but is under editing and stuff like that and the first chapter is being written now. But the boom won't be published until August 6th of 2030!

This story is also on Fanfic.net!!! And it exactly the same. And once it's completed there the sequel will go out THERE. And in August 6 the sequel wi come out HERE.

So Bye now!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 132 16
Summary: Rayla must find Viren and stop him before it's too late. Callum realizes she is in danger and must find her. When things go wrong, will the...
512 22 20
Rayla still feels unrest after thinking about her family and how they came together to Silvergrove. There is a mystery and a reason behind everything...
12.6K 299 23
It's been 4 days since they've rescued the world, and they're home. But they're missing member five of their team. Zym. When Rayla and Ez go fetch Zy...
33.6K 976 54
I love this show. If you like the show, or just Soren, and you're just bored, you are welcome to see if you like the idea. If you don't know the show...