love within the silence

By tvshowfics3072

When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
finished.

fifty-five

1.2K 21 0
By tvshowfics3072

When I woke up the next morning, I was completely unaware of the time, I hugged the sheet close to my chest and rolled over to be faced with Jughead. The sheet was low on his waist and I smiled, with a slight tease in my eyes I lowered the sheet so it was showing off my body. I laid on my front and made sure to rest it dangerously close to showing my bare ass, I turned my head so I was facing him and with my eyes closed, edged towards him in the hope he would wake up. I felt the bed move a few seconds later and he sat up on his elbows and then I felt his finger trail down my spine. I smirked until I felt his lips on my shoulders, my eyes opened and I hugged the pillow that was beneath my head, 'morning' I said quietly. He pulled away, lying back on his pillow and said 'mhmm morning' he moved forward to find my lips and when he pulled away he said 'how you feeling?' I smiled and said 'well rested, no kids jumping on us in the morning, you all to myself. What could go wrong?' He smiled and said 'well wife, what do you say to a shower?' I smiled and said 'hmm, sounds delightful but first...' I flipped over exposing my bare chest to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head to mine. He smirked and said 'I like your thinking coop' but I shook my head 'uh uh, I'm a Jones now and don't you ever forget it' he smiled and kissed me soundly before rolling us both and helping my leg over to straddle him.

A couple of hours later it reached 10am, I had packed my stuff up and I was just about to pick up my bag when Jugheads arms came round my waist, his hands moved to my stomach and he said 'how you feeling? How's the bug?' I smiled and said 'we're good, I won't be saying that later when I'm emptying my stomach contents into the toilet but right now I feel fine' he smiled and then kissed my neck. I smiled and said 'I kind of told Veronica last night so your sister will want words' his forehead dropped to my shoulder and he said 'of course she will, are we telling your mum today?' I smiled and nodded 'she's suppose to leave for a few weeks to stay with Polly so I think it's best. We'll tell your parents as well' he nodded and said 'now I don't want to be the one who kills the mood, but have you thought anymore about talking to your sister?' I rolled my eyes and I said 'I just don't want to, Ive finally got to a stage in my life where I have stability. We have money, a house, 2 children and we're welcoming our third as well as a dog. I don't want to add something that could possibly ruin everything, I may change my mind later down the line but right now all I want to think about it the fact that we just got married and our new little bug. You and our children are all that matter to me' he smiled and said 'okay gorgeous, now let's go home' I smiled and nodded kissing him one last time before letting him pick up my bag to carry down to the car.

When we reached the house, I unlocked the door and dropped my bag by the bottom of the stairs. Jughead followed and we headed into the kitchen and saw my mum planting some flowers with Ally and Hunter. I smiled widely and then opened the back door, Ally's head rose and she said 'mummy, daddy. You're home' I smiled and watched as she took off her gloves and ran over to us. I crouched and kissed her head 'you okay? Were you a good girl for nana?' She smiled and said 'yeah, we planted some flowers and Hunter accidentally hit his head on the drawer. But nana kissed it better and he had lots and lots of cuddles but he wanted daddy' I smiled and said 'I can't wait to see, can you show me your flowers?' She nodded and took me by the hand while leading me over to the flower patch in the corner.

'Hey mum' I said while giving her a small hug, she smiled widely and said 'hey you guys' I smiled back and then hunter said 'mummy home' I picked him up and rested him on my hip. I could see the red mark that was on his head and I gently kissed it, he smiled and then Jughead walked next to me. When hunter saw him he said 'daddy, daddy, cuddle' I smiled widely and held him to Jughead. He smiled widely and took Hunter from my arms, he cuddled down into Jugheads chest and then I said to my mum 'was his head okay?' She smiled and said 'yeah, it happened this morning just after breakfast. I was putting away some of the dishes and he really seems to get under your feet when your least expecting it' I let out a laugh and agreed 'don't we know it.'

After a few more minutes I could see how tired Hunter was and I let Jughead take him upstairs. Ally headed inside to draw, I grabbed her some water as well as making my mum and myself a cup of tea. We were sitting on the sofa when Jughead came back downstairs, he smiled and I gave a little nod, I put my cup on the table and said 'there's actually something me and Jughead wanted to tell you' she sat up and said 'is everything okay?' I smiled and said 'no, everything's perfect. It's just I know your suppose to be leaving for Polly's tomorrow and this can't wait' she nodded and then I pulled my lip between my teeth. Jughead's hand fell on my shoulder and I said 'well, I'm sort of pregnant...' I trailed off trying to search her face for an expression of how she was feeling. She smiled widely and said 'when did you find out?' I smiled back and said 'last week, it was a compete surprise' she smiled and moved to hug me. 'Congratulations you two, have you had a scan yet?' I shook my head and said 'that's next week but by the time you get back I'll probably be showing so I wanted to warn you ahead of time' she smirked and said 'I'm really proud of how far you've come. You're a great mother and I can't wait to meet this little one' I gave her a hug and soon after she said her goodbyes to Ally and left to pack her stuff.

I sat back on the sofa, running my fingers through Ally hair when there was a knock on the door. Jughead happily answered it and the first thing I heard was 'why is she still here? I thought you told her to get lost years ago' I sighed and said to ally 'hearing aids out for a little bit, just while auntie Veronica's here' Ally nodded and I gently took them out. 'What's wrong with you?' I said while she sat down on the sofa opposite us. She groaned and said 'Imogen, apparently she's bought an apartment here in Riverdale and is going to be stay for a while. She believes Jughead will still give her the time of day, I told her you guys got married. Why after 2 and half years does she not get the message?' I shrugged and said 'I don't know, but I also don't care. Imogen can try but I'm the one who goes home with him at the end of the night, I mean, I've given him 2 children and I'm currently carrying his 3rd if he leaves me now I will cut off his dick' I heard Jugheads sigh from behind me and when I rested my head back I smiled back and said 'it's all out of love baby, I promise' he rolled his eyes and he cupped my face kissing me soundly 'yeah, yeah. If you say so, but I think I'll stick around for a bit longer, I kind of want to keep everything attached' I laughed and said 'no you just want sex' he chuckled and said 'that too' I rolled my eyes and then I said to Veronica, 'why is she bothering you so much anyway? Just ignore her?' She sighed and said 'I've tried but she's throwing herself at Archie and Charlie and it's starting to make me and jelly really uncomfortable' I sighed and said 'I know it's difficult but if you ignore her for long enough she will get bored and move on, keep Archie and Charlie on a tighter leach and make sure she doesn't get to close and eventually she'll move on. Everything will be fine' she nodded and said 'okay, you can put Ally's hearing aids back in. I want to spend some time with my gorgeous niece' I smiled and then gently lent forward to place them back in Ally's ears.

Veronica sat on the floor and started colouring with Ally, Jughead had headed into his office and after about an hour Hunters cried came through the monitor. I excused myself, leaving Ally with Veronica for a moment and went to get Hunter from his nap. The second I picked him up he cuddled down into my chest, he let me change his nappy with no fuss and then hugged me while we walked downstairs. I sat down on the sofa with Hunter on my chest and Veronica said 'what time are you guys going to the court house?' I smiled and said 'in about an hour, I think our appointment was at 4 o'clock' she nodded and said 'are you excited?' I smiled and then looked down at Ally who was smiling happily while drawing with her aunt 'we are finally going to be one little family unit. It's going to be the 5 of us and we will all have the same name' she smiled and then Hunter sat up on my chest. I kissed his cheek and then he said 'where daddy?' I smiled and said 'he's in his office munchkin, he'll be out later' he nodded and then sunk to the floor. He happily sat himself in Veronica's lap and for the next half an hour they were all colouring.

Jughead came out of his office and he kissed the top of my head, I smiled and then I went to stand up. I instantly felt the sinking in my stomach and quickly made my way to the bathroom. Jughead followed soon after and just as I threw up his hands pulled my hair from my face. He gently rubbed my back and said 'it's okay' I gagged again and then found the handle to the toilet. Jughead grabbed me a glass of water and then came back, he sat on the floor next to me and I moved so I was in his lap. 'I love the fact that we're having another baby, but the sickness does not get any easier. Promise me, you will not knock me up again' he let out a slight laugh while his hands came round me 'baby, I didn't plan on getting you pregnant this time round. But I agree with you, after this baby our little family unit is complete' I smiled and nodded against his chest for a few more minutes while waiting for the nausea to subside.

15 minutes later I had brushed my teeth and I was feeling slightly better, Jughead helped me downstairs and Veronica said 'you alright B?' I smiled and nodded 'yeah, just sickness that's all. I'll be fine' she nodded and said 'well I best get going, good luck today' I smiled and then watched as she gave hunter and Ally both a big hug before getting her shoes on and leaving the house.

Hunter was strapped into his car seat and just as Ally got into the car she said 'mummy, where are we going?' I smiled and said 'well, you're going to get daddy's name today' she smiled and said 'am I?' I nodded and said 'so then all of us will be a Jones' she excitedly strapped herself in and once Jughead had locked the house up we headed to the court house to finalise Ally's adoption and her name change on her birth certificate.

Hunter had ahold of Jugheads hand and Ally was walking on the other side of him. We walked into the court house and signed in, ready to let the lawyer know we were here.

We soon were called in, Hunter and Ally were sat on the floor by Jugheads feet playing with some toys while we had the meeting. The lawyer explained that if Jughead was to adopt ally, even if me and Jughead were to break up she would still be partly his responsibility, she would still be his daughter. We both agreed and she soon was turning through the paperwork and finding where Jughead and me needed to sign to approve the adoption. I looked up at Jughead and smiled, the lawyer then asked if she could talk to Ally. 'Ally, can you come here a second' she stood up and walked over to me. I lifted her onto my lap and the lawyer said 'I just need to ask you a question Ally, is that okay?' She smiled and nodded. The lawyer returned the smile and said 'do you want Jughead to be your dad?' Ally looked up at me and I said 'you can answer the question sweetheart, do you want juggie to be your dad?' She nodded and said 'he is my daddy' I smiled and then looked at Jughead who was smiling down at her. The lawyer was satisfied with that answer and said 'well then mr Jones, sign here and you have got yourself a beautiful daughter' he smiled and quickly signed the document. 'Congratulations' she said again and then said 'now you also wanted to change her birth certificate?' I kissed Ally's head and put her back on the floor where she once again played with Hunter. I nodded and said 'yes, we wanted to change her name, from Cooper to Jones' she nodded and said 'I can make the changes and add Mr Jones as the father but it will take a few weeks for a new birth certificate to be mailed. But she will officially have a new name once you sign the document' I nodded and said 'that will be fine, thank you' she nodded and then once my signature was on the bottom of the sheet, Jughead signed underneath. 'Well, then the new birth certificate should be with you in a couple of weeks, but congratulations Mr Jones, you have got yourself a beautiful daughter' he smiled widely and shook the hand of the lawyer. 'Thank you so much' Jughead said before looking towards me, I stood up and moved closer to Jughead and wrapped my arms around his neck. I let out a small cry and I heard the door to the room we were in close, I looked up at him and he gently brushed the tears from my eyes 'I love you so much Jughead Jones and you are the best father to our children' he smiled widely and then Ally walked over. She held onto Jugheads spare hand and I crouched to her level 'you alright baby?' I said, brushing a hair from her face. She nodded and said 'I wanted a hug' I smiled up at Jughead who lifted her into his arms. She had her arms wrapped around her neck and then he said 'guess what' her head raised from his shoulders and she said 'what?' He smiled widely and said 'you are officially Ally Elizabeth Jones, you are all mine princess' she smiled so widely and then said 'I match you and mummy and hunter now' he smiled and said 'you do, I love you princess' she smiled and said 'I love you too daddy.'

We headed home and once we were there Ally ran off to play with Missy and Hunter in the garden, Jughead was sat in the back porch watching them and I rested my hand against my still flat stomach, our little family will soon be filled and bursting at the seams and we were extremely excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.2K 30
---Completed--- Almost five years ago, Betty Cooper took off and fled the town of Riverdale. Rumors were spread and the townspeople whispered about w...
135K 3.2K 22
For the longest time, The Serpent core 4 has bullied, Betty Cooper. Fangs Fogarty, Toni Topaz, Sweetpea, and Jughead Jones are the core 4. One day, J...
16.8K 554 24
Betty starts to loose control when she starts to have wild dreams. She realises the person causing these dreams is the only other person on the schoo...
63.1K 1.8K 42
[BASED OFF OF THE MOVIE! I DO NOT OWN THE IDEAS! THIS IS SIMPLY A FANFIC!] Jughead Jones is a Senior in high school. He's one of the most popular boy...