WHEN THEY MET.....AGAIN ❤️

By LoveARsindu

" Say that you don't love me looking into my eyes..... Anu." He yelled at her. " I don't love you." She said... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71

Chapter 70

15.1K 772 101
By LoveARsindu

Everyone are posing for the photos for the big day and everyone had these big smiles on their faces.

Siddharth sat in the audience and was looking at them. Siddharth looked at Anu who was looking so happy and looked at each and every person who is on the stage.

They all are very important part of his life and will do anything for them to be happy like this.

He looked at Karthik and Riya who are bickering with each other but yet love was visible in their eyes for each other. They are enjoying their time with each other and decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend for some more time.

He looked at Anu's parents who have become his parents too and loved him like their own child. He looked at his parents who were talking and laughing with Anu's parents. Everyone looked at him happy watching the ceremony.

And finally he looked at the people who stood like rock support to him and to his company. They were with him in every step and helped him to go through everything when he was unable to handle anything. Raj and Neha, they not only helped him but also were there with Anu when he was not there with her and also consoled his parents when he was broken and devastated. He is happy to see them happily getting married with everyone's blessings.

Anu looked at Siddharth who was watching everything calmly with a small smile on his face. He sat in the audience at a corner to avoid the attention he is getting and she chuckled at the thought of him getting more attention than the bride and groom.

She looked at Raj and Neha who are looking so happy. They wanted a simple wedding with their close friends and family. They arranged a small wedding ceremony in a hotel which was decorated beautiful in a classy way and ofcourse credit goes to Mr. Siddharth Khurana.

It was classy and beautiful but not was also not overly done just like him. She looked at Neha's parents who were taking part in the ceremony with a huge smile on their faces. At first, they were not happy knowing about their relationship and were against this marriage.

Neha tried to convince them a lot but they didn't agree and even Anu also went to Pune to convince them but they wouldn't agree. Neha once told her that their family is orthodox and strict with rules and regulations but she didn't know that it was this serious.

Raj also had tried to convince them along with his family but they were adamant on their decision. One day they called her and asked her to come back to Pune as they looked some alliance for her. Neha cried so much but they didn't let Siddharth know about all this. They just told them that they are still trying to convince her family because they know Siddharth would choose to use his ways to convince them which they were afraid of.

But nothing can't be hidden from him and when he saw Neha so broken, he couldn't take it. Neha went back to Pune leaving broken Raj here and tried everything she could do to convince them but they didn't.

She clearly remembers that day when Neha called them happily saying that her parents agreed. Apparently when Neha was sitting between a group of unknown people for marriage alliance, Siddharth showed up at their door step.

.
.
.

" Who are you?" Neha's father asked him.

" I am Siddharth Khurana..... Neha's boss." Siddharth replied with stone look on his face.

Neha's father looked shocked at him who was standing before their door with hai glares on, wearing an expensive suit and with a black SUV parked in front of their old rusted gate.

Everyone in their neighborhood looking at their house in wonder as seeing a handsome stranger standing in front of their house with a big car. Neha's father smiled at him nervously and invited him inside. Neha was beyond shocked seeing at him in her house that too in front of the people who came for her alliance.

" I am here to talk with you people." Siddharth said coldly removing his glares and looked at her parents who were nervous with his aura telling them not to mess with him.

" Who are these people?" Siddharth asked frowning.

" They came for the marriage alliance for my daughter." Neha's father said.

" Oh! Then you must be the boy who came to marry her." Siddharth said looking at all of them and then finally his eyes landed on the boy.

Siddharth scrutinized him from top to bottom and narrowed his eyes at him. That boy looked scared looking at Siddharth and gulped looking down. Neha bit her lip to stop herself from laughing and looked at Siddharth who was still examining that boy.

" What do you do?" He asked.

" I have my own business of textiles." That boy replied nervously.

" How much do you earn?" He asked.

" Rs. 30000 to 40000 per month." He said.

" What's happening here? Why my son is being enquired by a stranger like this?" That boy's father said angrily.

" I am not a stranger, I am Neha's boss." Siddharth said carelessly.

" Do you know how much she earns in my company?" Siddharth asked and they nodded their heads in no.

" Rs. 80000 per month and she recently got promoted. So her salary will be more than one lakh from next month." Siddharth said proudly leaning back on the sofa making everyone shock.

Neha looked at him wide eyed not knowing what is he doing.

" So as a well wisher of Neha, I think you are not suitable match for Neha." Siddharth said bluntly making all of them gasp loudly.

" Enough! I cannot sit here and let you all insult my son anymore. We don't want to do anything with your family. Good bye!" Saying this they all stormed  out of the house angrily making Neha's family angry.

" What the hell did you do?" Neha's father yelled at him angrily.

" You are her father, you should think about her future not her present and you should think what is best for her. That guy who doesn't have spine, who was not confident in himself, who don't have any dare to speak up for himself, whose business is uncertain and couldn't even say his earnings confidently was definitely not the right match for your daughter who is very talented and handled the whole office matters when I was not there." Siddharth said seriously making all of them go speechless.

" Your daughter deserves much more better person who can take care of her, who can love her and who can respect her." Siddharth said softly this time and Neha looked at him with tears.

" What do you want to say?" Her parents asked him.

" I know such person who will love her and will take care of her whole life. Most importantly he earns a very good salary and he will be soon going to be the manager who will be handling one of my branches. If you people agree then we can go forward with this alliance." Siddharth said proudly.

" Are you talking about that Raj?" Her father asked.

" Yes." He said.

" But he doesn't belong to our caste and our family will not accept any other person who is not our caste." Her father tried to reason.

" Is this the only reason you people are against this alliance?" Siddharth asked frowning and they nodded their heads in yes.

" Does this caste thing is more important than your daughter and her happiness? If you marry her off  to someone in your caste and if there are problems between them or in their marriage in future, will your caste and caste people come and help her?" Siddharth asked confused.

They looked at him stunned.

" If you give me the guarantee that she will be happy then I don't have any problem for her to marry the person you select for her." Siddharth shrugged.

They looked at her daughter whose tears are falling from her eyes and looked at Siddharth with uncertainty.

" Will you give us the guarantee that she will be happy if she marries Raj?" Her mother spoke for the first time looking at him with hope.

" Yes." Siddharth said smiling confidently.

" What if something goes wrong in the future and her life is destroyed marrying him?" Her father asked in fear.

Siddharth just laughed.

" You don't know Raj that's why you are talking like this. Do you people have any idea how crazy your daughter is?" Siddharth asked chuckling.

And Neha threw first thing she saw on the table at him which was a glass.....filled with water yelling that she is not crazy.

Her parents looked at her in shock and looked at Siddharth whose coat was drenched now. They knew that their daughter is stubborn and a bit crazy but they thought it was only before them but not outside.

" See? How crazy she is?" Siddharth said taking off his coat.

" And Raj is the only one who can handle her craziness and yet can still love her." Siddharth said sighing and Neha smacked him on the shoulder.

" Neha! Behave, he is your boss!" Her mother scolded her.

Neha sat down silently glaring at Siddharth who is smirking at her.

" He called me crazy!" She exclaimed.

" I told you to be silent." Her mother warned her.

" But....."

" Wait aunty, I will call Raj and tell him that she threw water on me....." Siddharth said taking out his phone.

" No! He will get mad on me and will not talk to me if you do that. I will stay silent." Neha said and sat silently.

Her parents looked at her in surprise and looked at Siddharth who is smirking at them now.

" So?" Siddharth asked coming straight to the point.

" Okay we agree." Her father said sighing and her mother nodded her head in yes smiling at Siddharth.

Neha squealed loudly jumping up and down making her parents embarass.

" I really want to see how that boy bears her and her craziness." Her mother muttered and went inside to bring the sweets.

" What if I had not agreed?" Her father questioned Siddharth.

" Every time you arrange something like this for her, I will come and do the same thing I have done today." Siddharth said shrugging making her father look at him wide eyed.

Neha hugged Siddharth and thanked him for convincing her parents.

" I will go now and inform everyone." Siddharth said walking outside to see every eye in the neighborhood was on them especially on him.

He put his glares on and came back to the arrogant businessman mode looking sharply at everyone present there. He got into his SUV and started his way back to Delhi.

Everyone were shocked and happy after hearing the good news.

.
.
.

" What are you thinking?"

He heard her voice and instantly his face had this huge smile.

She sat beside him looking at him.

" Looking at them getting married reminds me of our marriage." He said and she blushed looking down.

Siddharth pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead.

" You were the most beautiful bride I have ever seen." He said looking at her lovingly.

" And you were the most handsome groom I have ever seen." She said pinching his cheeks.

" Thank god! You didn't call me beautiful!" He exclaimed and she hit him on his shoulder pouting at him.

" Stop pouting, I want to kiss you right now." He said bluntly and making her go red.

" You are still shy before me..... especially after what we did yesterday night." He said and she gasped closing his mouth.

" You are such a shameless!" She exclaimed looking around if anyone had heard.

" But that's not what you said yesterday." He said smirking and she groaned loudly hiding her red face.

He laughed and hugged her putting his arm around her waist.

" Why don't you come up?" She asked.

" Your husband is so hot and sexy. I don't want to grab attention from all the girls and make you jealous." He said smiling at her who glared at him.

" Dare you look at any other girl Mr. Siddharth Khurana....." She said angrily pointing her finger at him.

" I don't dare to Mrs. Siddharth Khurana." He said and she looked away shyly.

" Because I have my eyes only on the most beautiful girl who is sitting beside me who also happened to be my wife." He said smiling at her and she looked at him intensely.

" I sat here because from here I can see all my loved ones happy." He said looking in the front and she nodded her head looking at all of them.

" Neha's parents really look very happy now." Anu said smiling.

" Yeah, when they came to our marriage 2 months back they saw Raj and how much he loves their daughter. They understood that Raj is best for their daughter and she will be happy only with him." Siddharth said.

" And it wouldn't have been possible without you." She said looking lovingly at him.

" I did nothing great.....just told them the truth." Siddharth shrugged and she smiled thinking how can someone be so selfless.

" How did you feel when you were the groom?" She asked him curiously.

" Seriously, I felt the whole process was a bit tiring but when I saw you as my bride, I felt like it was worth it. When we finally got married I felt a sense of pride and satisfaction that you are mine now and you will never leave  me." He said seriously making her fall in love with him all over again.

" How did you feel?" He asked her curiously.

" Although I was a bit nervous, I was very happy that we became one finally. I got you and I felt like I don't need anything else......Only you are enough." She said and his heart swelled with joy.

" Thank you." She said.

" For what?" He asked raising his brows.

" For everything.....for loving me, for not leaving me, for not giving up on me, for supporting my friends and family, for convincing Neha's parents and atlast for making me your wife." She said with tears.

" Oh! Then I should be the one who must be thanking you for everything..... especially for giving me the previlige of being your husband." He said holding her hand and she smiled kissing it.

They saw Neha glaring at both of them and looked at each other in alert.

" I think we should go there now." Anu said.

" Yeah otherwise she won't even hesitate to come down and drag us there." Siddharth said making Anu laugh.

They both went to the stage and stood watching the ceremony. Ceremony was finished and everyone looked happy seeing them as a married couple now.

All the formalities were finished that should be done after marriage and everyone went back to their homes.

" Siddu."

Anu called and he looked at her.

" I love you." She said making him grin.

" I love you too." He said and pulled her into his arms.

They slept peacefully in each other arms.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued...........

Please vote and share your views about the chapter.

Stay Tuned...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
503K 36.4K 42
Sequel of "His Replaced Bride" Life is not a bed of roses it is full of troubles. These troubles give us new experiences and lessons to go forward in...
2.3K 436 61
She loves him...like no one could ever do. He loves her...much more than anyone would ever know. For her...he was her everything...her entire be...
79.9K 3.9K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...