|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

بواسطة ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 3

38.3K 1.1K 967
بواسطة ClappedSack

I wandered around the ship, comeplety bored. We were instructed to do whatever we wanted until the next phase, which was tomorrow. I ended up sitting on a bench by the window, staring down at the city. The lights glistened below me. They whispered to me with their twinkling, and I leaned on the windowsill.

I heard footsteps echo through the hallway, and my head turned to the noise. I was met with the two boys from earlier. I was confused because they seemed to be walking towards me instead of passing me. I stood up from the bench and looked at them.

"Hey!" The boy in green called out to me. I looked at him and gave him a small wave. I shifted my weight and stared at the two, now in front of me.

"Uh.. hey." I awkwardly greeted. The boy in green smiled at me while the white haired boy seemed completely uninterested.

"My name's Gon! And this is Killua!" The boy now known as Gon, excitedly introduced, gesturing to the bored looking boy behind him.

"I'm Korudo. I noticed you in the last phase. Your senses seem very keen." I complimented Gon, and he perked up.

"Really? All I did was smell it." He bluntly stated. I jumped, shocked.

"Huh?! You smelled it?! Wow! That's amazing!" I gushed, losing my composure. Gon only laughed, and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

I heard the other boy scoff. "It's not that impressive." Killua spoke up.

"Well you seem pleasant." I sarcastically stated, smirking at his reaction. He was irked, and he grabbed Gon's arm.

"Let's go Gon, we still have more to explore." Killua grumbled, dragging Gon off. I laughed at his annoyance.

"W-woah! You should come explore with us Korudo!" Gon signaled me over, still within Killua's grasp.

Killua stopped in his tracks for a second, obviously not agreeing with Gon. I only smirked, and walked towards them. Gon cheered, and Killua groaned.

●○●

We walked around for a bit, getting into to trouble. We stopped in front of a window, enjoying the view.

"Hey! Awesome! Guys, look!" Killua ran to the window pointing down to the city.

"Man, I love the sky!" I peered over the city, watching the lights twinkling under the moonlight.

"What is it?" Gon asked before looking out the window. "Woah! its like its covered in jewels!" He beamed.

"Hey Killua, so I was wondering... um.. your parents, are they- I mean where are they?" Gon stuttered out, giving Killua a curious gaze. I too gave Killua my attention, interested in the conversation.

"They're alive, probably." He bluntly stated. I sweatdropped.

"What to they do?" Gon questioned.

"They're assassins." He answered.

"Both of them?!" Gon gasped.

"Does that mean you're an assassin?" I questioned, curiosity beaming in my eyes rather than fear.

"That's your responses? You guys really are a riot aren't ya? You guys aren't the firsts I've told about my parents, but you're the firsts to take it seriously." Killua laughed, gazing at us.

"But its true isn't it?" Gon remarked.

"Why do you think that?" Killua looked at Gon quizically.

"It's just a hunch." He smiled at him.

"Plus, why would you lie about that. That would be dumb." I crossed my arms.

"Weird, most of the time people only like me because they can't tell if I'm serious or not. I'm from a family of assassins so yeah, were all in the business of murder. My entire family they have real high hopes for me, but you know... who wants their whole life mapped out for them?" Killua stared out the window. I too looked out the window rather than at him.

"When I told them I want to decide my own future, they all flipped out! It was crazy! My mom had tears streaming down her face as she told me I had the potential to become a top assassin! Horrible parents right? No wonder I'm rotten." He explained. I snorted.

"At least you're self aware." I teased, agreeing he's rotten. His eyebrow twitched, but he ignored me.

"Then we started fighting. I slashed my mother in the face, and stabbed my brother in the side. If they all come after me I'll kill them. When I get my license I'll hunt them down until the last one. I'm willing to bet they've for pretty hefty bounties of their heads!" Killua fantasized and both Gon and I sweatdropped.

"Wow! What about you Korudo? Where are your parents?" Gon asked. Both boys looked over at me.

"Oh. I'm pretty sure they're alive." I yawned. Wow just talking about my parents kills my mood.

"Pretty sure?" Gon questioned. I chuckled.

"They abandoned me when I was young. They left me to fend for myself on the streets. I hate them." I bitterly stated, leaving many things out. The boys said nothing, and let me continue.

"Thankfully, a very kind man named Shiro, took me in. If it wasn't for him I'd probably be dead!" I laughed and they sweatdropped.

"I want to be a hunter in order to find my parents. Once I find them, I'll give them a piece of my mind. I might even kick their asses if they're not sorry!" I exclaimed. I still left a chunk out of my past, but I'm not comfortable sharing that information. At least not yet.

Suddenly, a very strong presence appeared in the hallway. We all tensed. I sharply inhaled. His nen is incredibly strong. We all stared at the hallway, until the Chairmam walked into view. Of course it was him.

He briefly asked to play a game, and I declined, much to his and Gon's disappointment. I told them I was tired and walked off.

"Well I guess I'll see you around Korudo! Bye!" Gon waved goodbye, while Killua did nothing. I waved to him and chuckled.

I decided to get some sleep, since I was exhausted. Well, I mean, I'm always tired so... I yawned and found a room with a few applicants inside, already fast asleep. I let out a relieved sigh, and plopped onto the ground. I quickly fell asleep, anticipating the next phase.

○●○

I woke up to an annoyingly loud announcement. It seemed as if we had arrived. I yawned obnoxiously and stretched. I dug my hands into my pockets and lazily walked out of the room.

Everyone was dumped onto the top of a huge tower. I gazed over the edge in bliss. I love being in the sky. Welp. Time to figure this out. I spun on my heel, and wandered around the platform. I realized people were dissapearing.

"There has to be some sort of trap do-" My mumbles were cut off by the floor below me disappearing.

"What the hell!" I screamed as I fell. I hit the dusty floor with a thud, and I groaned. I don't feel like getting up. It's so nice on the ground. My lazy thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing sound. I sat up, and stared at the wall. There was an open doorway leading to a hallway. Above the door was a sign.

'The path of trust.'

I groaned. That sounds like garbage. There was another sign under it with more words.

'First you'll be tested on how much your trust yourself, then you'll be tested on how much you trust other people.'

Great. Now we're pulling more people into the equation. I sighed and moped through the dim hallway. I soon came to a stop. There were two doors in front of me. I just stared at them before a voice sounded over the speaker.

"You have to pick one door. One leads to danger and the other leads to another hallway. Trust yourself to pick the right one." He laughed maniacally over the speaker.

"They both sound awful. Can I not just open both doors." I asked, yawning.

"NO! Now open one. ONE." The weird man yelled at me.

"Okay okay. Chill." I took my hand out of my pocket and opened the second door. I groaned at the sight of another hallway.

This continued for awhile. I kept picking the second door. And that was apparently always right. I dragged my feet down the hallway, bored beyond belief. I immidietly brightened as I realized there wasn't two doors at the end of this hallway.

Instead, it opened into a giant room. A platform stood in the middle, a dark abys below it. Across the room sat many people in cloaks, they looked up as I entered the room.

"Congradulations! You've made it to the second part of your Trial! Now you have to put your trust in others in the path of majority rules! You will begin when they arrive." The strange man came back onto the speaker.

A small part of the wall opened up, and revealed a watch. I looked at it for a second before picking it up. I hesitently put it on, scared it might be a trap. Once I realized it probably wasn't I trap I sat on the ground to wait for the others.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.1K 442 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
4.6K 193 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
908 42 31
Her name is Hanaku Yakuro but you can call her Hana. She's a pretty joyful girl but sometimes she can have a short temper. She's 12, and her favorite...
93.8K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...