Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[3] Life Changing

15.1K 364 477
By Simp4StilesStilinski

The rest of the school day went by painfully slow, at least to Madison. She walked out to the field, seeing the coach.

"Coach!" She yelled out making Coach Finstock turn around. When he saw the girl he rolled his eyes and turned back around and started to walk away.

Madison rolled her eyes and sped up to meet up with him.

"Coach you have to let me try and be on the team! I know you know that if I join the team, I'll be better than most of your players." Madison exclaimed.

"Female McCall, we've been over this." The coach said trying to get away from the stubborn girl.

"Can you at least let me try?" Madison asked. The coach stopped and turned around to look at her.

"Listen, this is a boys lacrosse team. Boys. If you want to join a lacrosse team, we have a girls team." Coach answered before turning back around and walking away.

"The girls team sucks! They don't even know how to throw a ball!" Madison yelled out.

"Not their coach, Not my problem." Coach yelled back making Madison's mouth drop in shock.

She huffed and walked to the bleacher next to her friend. Lydia noticed the girl glaring at the field.

"What's wrong Velma?" Lydia asked.

"Velma?" The new girl asked.

"Oh, Madison had short hair and glasses in 8th grade, so I started calling her Velma. I guess the nickname kind of stuck." Lydia explained.

Madison remember that year. It was her worse year. Bad acne, glasses, short hair with terrible bangs. She cringed at the thought of how badly she brunt her hair because of how often she used to straighten her curls.

"It did, especially after we dressed up as Daphne and Velma one year, isn't that right Daphne?" Madison asked with a smirk. Lydia smiled back rolling her eyes.

"Did you try again? He's never gonna budge." Lydia stated.

"Oh yes he will. One day I will get so annoying that he will just snap." Madison stated watching the boys start to practice.

Lydia looked at the girl with a really look. The new girl looked at the two girls confused, Lydia noticing.

"Madi here, has this dream that she will be on the boys lacrosse team." Lydia said.

"Oh. That's..... cool." The new girl said.

"This dream will become a reality. Just wait." Madison stated. Lydia rolled her eyes lightly. "Uhh, by the way, what's your name?" Madison asked the new girl.

"Allison." Allison replied smiling.

"Madison but you already knew that." Madison said. The three looks out on the field, Madison eyes watching as Coach slapped her brother on the face before yelling to the team.

She watched her brother put the helmet on and walk to the goal. She sat up straighter, confusion written all over her face.

"What is he doing in the goal?" She asked mostly to herself.

"Who is that?" Allison asked.

"Him? I'm not exactly sure who he is." Lydia answered making Madison look at her in disbelief.

"Lydia! Allison that's my brother," She said glaring at Lydia who made an 'o' shape with her mouth. "His names Scott."

"Why?" Lydia asked.

"He's in my English class." Allison said casually. They watched as the first player threw the ball towards the goal, it smacking Scott directly in the face.

"I lied that's not my brother." Madison muttered cringing as her twin laid on the floor.

Scott got up and the next player shot the ball. Scott caught it making Madison's eyes widen.

"What?" She asked herself, wondering if her eyes were playing tricks on her. She watched as Scott caught it again. And again.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Madison said grabbing her bag and getting up. She walked to the side benches and sat down next to Stiles.

"Are you seeing this? Or am I just going insane?" She asked Stiles. He looked at her with a huge smile.

"Nope! Scott's actually doing good!" Stiles exclaimed in disbelief. They watched Scott catch another ball making them grabbed onto each other's arms in excitement.

"Are they dating?" Allison asked watching the two interact on the side bench. Lydia looked down to the two.

"You would think, but no. They are very close friends though." Lydia answered as they watch Stiles side hug Madison and she laughed while Scott caught another ball.

"They would be cute together." Allison stated.

"Oh my god, finally! Someone who also thinks that! Every time I tell her that she says that's ridiculous!" Lydia exclaimed.

Stiles and Madison watched as Jackson went to the front of the line. He started running before throwing the ball. Scott caught making Stiles and Madison jump up and yell in amazement.

"That's my brother!" Madison yelled making Scott look at her and smile. Everyone cheered before they started practice again.

Later that day Scott, Stiles and Madison were walking in the woods. Again. But this time to find Scott's inhaler, not a dead body.

"It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball." Scott said trying to explain why he was amazing at practice.

"And that's not the only weird thing. I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things." Scott tried to explain as they ducked underneath low branches.

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked with slight amusement.

"Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket, and your cherry chapstick." Scott said making Stiles and Madison glance at each other before pulling out the gum and chapstick out their pockets.

"So all this started with a bite?" Stiles asked putting the gum back in his pocket, glancing at Madison who applied some chapstick on her lips.

"What if it's like an infection. Like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott asked.

"I actual think I've heard of this, it's a specific kind of infection." Stiles stated making the twins look at him.

"Are you serious?" Madison asked not believing he knows.

"Yeah I think it's called lycanthropy." Stiles answered, Madison rolled her eyes, knowing it meant werewolf.

"What is that bad?" Scott asked panicking making Madison give him a really look.

"Oh yeah it's the worse. But only once a month." Stiles said while Madison sighed, well, if Scott's believing this crap she's gonna mess with him.

"Once a month?" Scott asked.

"On the night of the full moon." Madison said. She made fake ears with her hands and quietly howled making Scott get annoyed. He pushed Stiles making him laugh.

"Hey you're the one who heard a wolf howling." Stiles stated.

"There could be something seriously wrong with me." Scott exclaimed.

"I know! You're a werewolf!" Stiles said before growling. Scott glared at him. "Okay, obviously I'm kidding. But if you see me trying to melt all the sliver I can find it's cause Friday's a full moon." Stiles said as Scott stopped looking at the ground.

"No. I could of sworn this was it. I saw the body. The deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." Scott said crouching down moving the leaves to find his inhaler.

"Maybe the killer moved the body. And if they did thank you killer." Madison said happy she did see a dead body.

"If he did I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like $80." Scott said while Stiles crouched down next to Scott.

Madison felt someone staring and looked to her left. She jumped seeing a man in a leather jacket standing there. Stiles noticed the girl jump making him look. Once he saw he pulled him and Scott up.

"What are you doing here?" The man asked walking towards them. None of them responded. "Huh? This is private property."

"Uh, sorry man, we didn't know." Stiles answered.

"Yeah we were just looking for my brothers inhaler." Madison said. The man took something out of his pocket, throwing it to Scott.

They looked at what he threw. Scott's inhaler. They looked back at the man who was walking away.

"All right. I gotta get to work." Scott said Stiles immediately stopping him.

"Dude that was Derek Hale. You guys remember right? He's only like a few years older than us." Stiles making them look at him confused.

"Remember What?" Scott asked.

"His family. They all burned in a fire, like ten years ago." Stiles replied. Madison eyes widen slightly remember that day. Wow, that poor family.

"I wonder what he's doing back." Scott said looking at the place Derek left. Stiles scoffed.

"Let's go." Stiles said walking away, Scott following.

"Wait, didn't anyone else find him mysteriously attractive?" Madison asked following the boys.

After Stiles dropped off Scott at the pet clinic him and Madison drove too her house. She had a job too, but it was basically a summer job, she lifeguard at the beaches.

Once they arrived Stiles stayed since Madison's mom was working a night shift at the hospital. They laid on Madison's bed, staring at the celling.

"I think Scott has a crush on Allison." Madison said breaking the comfortable silence. Stiles looked at her and scoffed with a smile.

"You think?" He said making her chuckle.

"She might like him too, I mean she asked about him at lacrosse practice." Madison said. Stiles hummed in response.

"So....." Stiles started tried to find a way to learn about her and Issac without causing suspicion. "How's Issac?" He asked making her look at him confused.

"He's fine. Why are you asking about Issac?" She asked. He sat up leaning his back against her headboard.

"What? Is it wrong to ask if my friend's doing okay?" Stiles asked avoiding eye contact with Madison.

"You're friends?" She asked with slight amusement.

"Uh, yeah! We- we're friends. Great friends." Stiles rambled. Madison sat up and looked at him.

"Stiles what's Issacs jersey number?" She asked. Stiles eyes widen when he looked at her.

"He's on the lacrosses team?" Stiles asked in disbelief. Madison just smirked at him.

"Wow, you guys must be such great friends." She said sarcastically getting up from the bed. "I'm hungry, I'm getting food."

Stiles followed her as she went downstairs. She opened the cabinets looking at her choices before closing them and looking in the fridge.

Stiles watched as Madison went back and forth between the cabinets and the fridge looking for something good to eat.

"Okay, you've done that like five times now. What are you doing?" Stiles asked.

"Well, I'm hoping that if I open and close them enough times, I will open it again and find something that looks appealing." Madison stated.

"And what would be appealing?" Stiles asked leaning his body against the counter.

"I don't know." Madison replied. Stiles shot up and ran to the door.

"I know! Be right back!" Stiles said slipping his shoes on and grabbing his keys.

Before Madison could say anything he was out the door. Madison chuckled before going to the couch. She turned the tv on and started watching the reruns of The Office.

As she was watching she heard a noise from the hallway. She stood up slowly.

"Stiles?" She called out walking to the sound. She looked at the door, seeing if it was Stiles. She rolled her eyes, knowing her sleep deprived mind was messing with her.

She turned around and her heart dropped. She took a step back as she took shaky breaths. Down at the end hallway, where it was dark she could see a dark figure in the darkness.

Madison watched as the person's eyes started glowing a bright red. She whimpered as the door behind her hit her as it opened. She looked and saw Stiles walking through the door.

"What are you doing standing in front of the door?" Stiles asked. Madison was breathing rapidly as she looked at the dark hallway seeing nothing there. No dark figure with glowing eyes.

"I, Uh, I saw you arrive through the window so I decided to meet you." Madison stated, her heart beat slowly going back to normal.

"Oh, okay." Stiles said before grinned and showing the McDonalds bag behind his back.

"I know you can never turn down McDonalds." Stiles said making Madison smile. Stiles heart fluttered seeing her smile because of something he did. Yes it happened often but it still was the most amazing thing to him.

"Aw, Stiles, you know me so well." Madison said. He grabbed her arm and they went to the couch.

They sat there eating McDonalds and watching The Office. Scott showed up not that shortly after and took some of Madison's fries making her attack him.

After awhile Stiles went home and Madison and Scott went up to bed. Madison got ready for bed then went into her bed. She tried to fall asleep but in the back of her mind she couldn't stop thinking about that dark figure in the house.

Authors note
Hope you enjoyed this this chapter! Let me know what you think! By the way I know coach is very open to letting girls onto the team, example, Kira, and it's gonna happen, he's gonna let more girls onto the team after Madi gets onto the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
8.5K 452 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
248K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...