Blood Ties- BTS X Hogwarts AU

By Kate111205

It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Merry Christmas! 🎄
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New book- 'Aftermath'
Thank you for 5k reads! 💜

Introduction

2K 42 46
By Kate111205

A/n

This is my first fanfic that I have ever written.

I have decided to try writing a BTS X Hogwarts AU, because these are two of my favorite things in the world! (besides TXT, Red Velvet, Marvel/Avengers, Miraculous Ladybug, etc. etc. etc.) 

1. I do not own BTS or Harry Potter.

2. Everything is purely fictional, so some things may not make sense. Although this includes canon HP characters, it isn't like the books at all. BTS are the main characters here.

3. Jungkook is the main character, so I'll be focusing on his thoughts. (He's my bias, even though I'm ot7, does that make any sense? AND ON TOP OF THAT he is a Ravenclaw, so I just HAD to focus on him, you know?)

4. I do not own any of the pics or videos that I may end up using.

5. The Hogwarts Houses of the boys was determined by Namjoon himself, I am just using his classification. If you do not agree, you can take it up with him :)

6. There might be random crossovers or cameos... I love cameos(they will probably be k pop idols though)

So yeah, to start off:

Have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 128 18
Park Jimin was your average supernatural blending in with other humans. Good grades, with friends (that are other supernaturals), and over all a good...
21 0 8
Younghyun starts his school at Hogwarts and meets a cute Hufflepuff whom he manages to become best friends with. Things occurred in the Room of Requi...
2K 165 34
Hwang Y/n is a walking catastrophe. Where ever she goes she ruins things. She never does it on purpose but things do mess up. This time something big...
143K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...