Who's that Girl? (Sidnaaz)

By tanyasethi27

Shehnaaz, a twenty-four year old girl from Punjab, arrives in Mumbai to live her dreams and aim at her aspira... More

Punjab
Shopping and Packing
#Airportdiaries
Misunderstanding
Ice cream
Breakfast
Disappointment
Friends
First day of work
Premiere Night
Ignorance
Confusion
Movie together
Marine Drive
Viral Picture
Sorry
Spending Time Together
Aarti's Plan
Aarti got exposed
Family Dinner
Early Morning Announcement
Let's Talk!
Preparations for Outdoor Shoot
Rashmi's Tactics
Dilemma
Kalsang
Buddha Temple
Different Feelings
Jealous Shukla Ji
Happiness
Mussoorie -Part 1
Announcement
Mussorrie -Part 2
Mussoorie - Part 3
Last day in Dehradun
Your Suggestions???????

First Patch Up

2.9K 303 21
By tanyasethi27

Siddharth - Just go to your Rohan. Go from here. I want to stay alone for sometime.

Shehnaaz : I am not going anywhere.

Siddharth : I don't want to talk to you. Just go.

Shehnaaz : Give me one good reason why you don't want to talk to me.

Siddharth : I want to stay alone.

Shehnaaz : I am not leaving you alone.

Siddharth : You left me when your sensible friend came. Now just go to him. Don't irritate me.

Shehnaaz : I am not going anywhere. I will be with you.

Siddharth : Tomorrow your friend will come again, you will forget me easily. I don't want to be affected.

Shehnaaz pulled him in a hug and said "You are my first priority."

Siddharth : I don't want to be anyone's priority.

Shehnaaz : Sorry na Siddharth please.

Siddharth : Don't say this. Just go and leave me alone.

Shehnaaz said sorry to him once again and left from his room.

"Why Siddharth said he does not want to be affected. Am I affecting him? He got so jealous because of Rohan but Rohan is just my friend. I have the right to meet my friend. But yeah its my fault when Rohan came, I did not bother much about Siddharth. How can I be so stupid? I left him alone that time. I could have asked him to come along." she was lost in deep thoughts.

Shehnaaz now knew because of her Siddharth has preponed his shoot. But how to pacify him. He is not ready to listen anything.

Shehnaaz first sent a cute message to Siddharth - I am sorry baby. I don't know why I got so excited and forgot to ask you. May be we were meeting after ages and he is just my friend. Nothing else. Sorry for being so careless 😢

Siddharth read the message immediately. He was little happy to know how she clarified that there is nothing between them. After reading the message, there was a cute smile on Siddharth's face but he chose to be angry on her.

Shehnaaz saw double tick and checked the read receipt. She waited for his reply but he did not.

"Oh god what should I do now? Suggest me something." She said and called Vikas.

Vikas picked up the call and said " Hi Khushi! Everything alright with you?

Shehnaaz : Nothing is right. Siddharth is angry on me. I tried to say sorry to him but he is not ready to talk to me. What should I do?

Vikas : Why is he angry? Do you know the reason?

Shehnaaz : Yes I told you I met my friend Rohan today. When I met him, I got so excited that I forgot to ask Siddharth to come along.

Vikas : You should not have done that. You know Siddharth cares for you a lot. But its good to know that you know the real reason behind it. Go and try to talk to him.

Shehnaaz : I directly went to his room but he is not ready to talk to me. I sent him sorry note, he read it but did not reply.

Vikas : Try again. I am sure he will talk to you. He can't be angry on you for long. Don't worry. Just go and pacify him.

Shehnaaz : Thankyou Vikas. I will go again and talk to him. Bye.

She disconnected the call and rushed towards Siddharth's room. It was not locked, she entered inside and sat on the bed where Siddharth was sleeping.

Siddharth closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. She caressed his hair and kissed on his forehead twice. Siddharth turned his face towards her side and removed the blanket from his face. He was absolutely enjoying all this pampering from Shehnaaz but he pretended to be angry.

Shehnaaz then kissed him on his cheeks and asked "Are you still angry?" Siddharth did not reply anything. She continuously caressed his hair and said "I don't know the reason for my stupidity but I am sure I will not repeat it. You are and will be my first priority."

Siddharth smiled this time. Shehnaaz was happy  to see little smile on his face, she started giggling and told him about the Maggie point story, how they enjoyed Maggie and Tea with spectacular view and endless talks.

"You know I was telling Rohan about you and I even asked him next time we all will go there together." she said excitedly.

Siddharth was listening everything patiently but as soon as she talked about Rohan, he again got pissed off and said "Just go from here and enjoy with you sensible Rohan."

Shehnaaz facepalmed again and said "What I have done now? He is not mine."

Siddharth : Just go to him. I don't want to talk to you.

Shehnaaz again moved out of the room and cursed herself for taking Rohan's name in front of Siddharth. She did not know even his name could be another reason for their fight. Siddharth is frowning because of him and Poor guy does not even have any clue about it. How I have made plans- three of us will go out in the evening. Everything in vain.

I need to call Rohan to stop him from coming here. I cannot take another risk now. Thank god its easy to convince Rohan. But what should I do to pacify Siddharth.

She thought for a while and ordered some flowers and a sorry cake from her favourite bakery - Ellora's Melting Moments. She provided hotel's address and hoped this should work.

After half an hour cake and flowers arrived at the hotel lobby, she went outside to receive it. It was her last hope. She was equally excited and nervous about it. She happily went inside Siddharth's room and placed flowers on the side table. Siddharth who was sleeping till now woke up immediately. He smiled to look at Shehnaaz's efforts. To hide his smile, he covered his face with the duvet.

Shehnaaz went out again and this time she came with the cake. She kept the cake with the flowers and said "Lets eat this cake patch up." Siddharth was seeing how cutely she was trying. He melted this time and pulled her in a hug. Shehnaaz finally succeeded in her mission. Siddharth got more than happy to see her efforts. He rubbed her back and smiled wholeheartedly.

Both of them were at peace in each other's arms. That restlessness which was clearly visible on their face some time ago was replaced by sweet smile.

They cut the cake and fed each other. Siddharth loved the cake. They ate more than half of it. Siddharth asked Shehnaaz to sleep in his room and they slept peacefully holding hands.

How is this part???

I personally loved this patch up and I am sure most of you also liked it.

Tried to recreate some of the moments from BB13. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Don't forget to hit star button in the end.

Ping me incase of any concern.

Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2.3K 18
TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVE IN DESTINY 🌷🌷🌷 ADITYA MALHOTRA,26 years old. CEO of MALHOTRA companies. Aditya is a very bol...
254K 20.2K 25
*Winner of Wattpad India 2020 Awards in the Fanfiction category* The male and female protagonists of this story are inspired by #SidNaaz. It is about...
326K 42.7K 78
Shehnaaz is rebellious young girl whose life is completely miserable filled with darkness until comes across handsome, sweet, caring and intelligent...
338K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...