A Wish Turned Into Love

By WeTheCrucified

Cheyenne and Chelsea Rose have had quite the life. Their parents divorced when they were ten, their mom just... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter Eleven

45 1 1
By WeTheCrucified

WARNING!!: Ahead is a short chapter which means is a filler chapter because I didn't really have anything in mind when I wrote this chapter but enjoy anyways!
% €=€%% Cheyenne's POV% €=€%%

That little shit. I can't believe he would do that. Apparently when I was asleep Andy texted my friend Sara 'Hey what's up bitch? Oh by the way the camel called he wants his toe back' (Alx James lol) so I had to text her back telling her that was my asshole of a boyfriend.

All morning I've been searching for Andy and have had no luck. I was walking to the kitchen when I saw an unlikely sight. Ashley and Chelsea were sitting in the couch together. And when I say together I mean Chelsea was basically sitting in his lap. Guess she finally told him. It's a good thing she did cause if she would've waited any longer I was gonna tell him tomorrow.

I walked straight in front of them while they were watching TV causing them to grumble and whine. Jake started laughing so I slapped his arm and walked into the kitchen to find Jinxx and CC cooking. I asked them if they had seen Andy but they said they hadn't which sucked. I walked back to my room and heard light giggling as I plopped down on the bed. I looked under the bed and there laying on the floor on his phone was my asshole of a boyfriend. I scowled at him as looked at me sheepishly. He crawled out from under the bed shamefully.

"I sowwie. I was bored and I saw your phone there and... well you know. I reawy reawy sowwie." He apologized like a child.

I kissed his cheek and told him it was fine to which he replied with 'yay'. I swear he's such a child sometimes. He crawled up onto the bed with me and we had really long, really weird conversation.
_! €!÷Unknown POV_! €!÷

I watched the girls looked as happy as they possibly could. My beautiful girls. They had grown up so much over the years. I just know that they're going to hate and love this surprise. I want to be back in their lives so much I just hope they'll feel the same way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...
4.1K 132 18
Christina Knight's parents are dead and they left one secret untold to her heritage. They left her with so many unanswered questions and it's all in...
7.7K 257 23
Emberly is tormented by demons from her past. After a suicide attempt lands her in the psych ward, she struggles to find herself again. Things start...
13.5K 274 24
A long lost child? A dead mother? What? A-And my dad.... Is Ashley Purdy? Okay, I've never heard of him. For 17 year old Ember Purdy, life was... Sem...