Arranged Mating✔- TodoDeku

By JustForTheFanfic

"I refuse to be some Alpha's toy." "I'm stronger, more capable." ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ It all started with an arrange... More

☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟════❇️☆
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✧🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 & 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠════🐺✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆

✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

3.5K 147 11
By JustForTheFanfic

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔒𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

My eyes were trained on my body in the mirror, following my movements as I twisted and turned so that I could get a better look. "Aw, I'm fat now," I mumbled my thoughts the longer I took in my naked form, poking at my large stomach in the process.

"You're carrying a baby. You're not fat." My eyes averted upward when I heard a familiar voice and the pout that was on my face became more prominent when I saw my smiling Alpha walking toward me. I didn't shift when he wrapped his arms around me and began to rub my stomach, pushing my head slightly to the side with his as he mouthed at my scent gland.

B-But I'm still big..." I muttered, trailing off and not being able to finish my whines as Shoto began trailing kisses along the mate mark on my neck. My eyes started to close slowly as I savoured them, enjoying the attention from the Alpha since he was so busy nowadays. I'm not able to help him that much anymore with the pack duties since the doctor told me that I was a bit over the stress limit so Shoto said that he would handle them. It always left him busy though and most of the time when I saw him, it was only for an hour or when I was about to go to sleep.

I made sure he wasn't overworking himself though. With our parents leaving about a week after the baby was born, Shoto wanted to do everything on his own as if they weren't there to help him. He said that when they left, that we would have to do things by ourselves regardless so it was practice now. I understood what he meant but still, I made sure he didn't go overboard.

"You're almost due so of course you'll be bigger since the baby is growing," He whispered and started to lead me toward the bed. "You're pregnant, not fat," He said again. I felt the pout lifting from my face as I smiled but that smile quickly morphed into parted lips as I laughed when Shoto started to blow raspberries on my stomach.

"S-Sho, w-wait!" I laughed out as his fingers now reached my sides. Shoto didn't stop after a long while, leaving me in a fit of laughter that barely died down when he finally came to a stop.

"Come, let's get you cleaned and then we go to the pack doctor," I nodded in response, allowing the Alpha to help me get up so we could go to the bathroom. Shoto helped me up on the countertop when we made it to the bathroom which made me shiver a little since it was cold. Once he made sure that I wasn't going to fall, the Alpha walked over to the tub and turned on the faucet, waiting until it was filled.

As I was waiting as well, my eyes trained downward, focusing on my large baby bump. I felt something which caused me to look and I couldn't help the large grin that broke across my facial features when I could see parts of my stomach moving.

"Shoto, Shoto!" I called out for the Alpha, waving my hand in his direction. I barely saw the concerned look on his face as he quickly came toward me, his eyes moving rapidly and so was his hands as if he was scared to hear what I had to say.

"What? Is something wrong?" He quickly asked but I waved him off before he could get any ideas.

"No, but the baby just moved." I told him, taking one of his hands that were on my face to place on my stomach. Shoto looked at me with parted lips and I wouldn't deny that he appeared to be somewhat hesitant when I took his hand and glided across my stomach.

The Alpha's eyes averted so now that he was looking at the moving baby bump. I removed my hand from his, watching with a small smile as he took his other hand and rested beside the other, moving in small circles and chuckling as the baby began to move more.

"Just a couple weeks more," Shoto whispered, crouching down and resting his forehead on my tummy. The Alpha then held up after a while, taking my hand in his and helping me down from the countertop, leading me toward the tub.

Shoto turned off the faucet, checking the water before turning back to me. I stepped in carefully, not at all surprised when Shoto gripped me tightly but not enough to hurt me as he guided me inside until I was settled and seated comfortably.

He followed after, after taking off his clothes and resting them on the countertop. Shoto sat behind me and once he was settled in as well, I laid back on him, sighing in content when I felt more comfortable than before.

"I'm sorry that I've been away from you so often," My eyes opened when I heard the words of the Alpha behind me. When I turned around so that I could look at him from a better angle, I could see the somewhat down expression on his face.

A chuckle left me and I sighed right after, shaking my head a little. "Shoto, I already know that you would be busy since I can't do anything. It's okay," I answered him with a hum.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded quickly after.

"Positive." I responded, turning back around but holding up so that I could get the soap to clean my skin. "Now let's take a bath so we can go to the doctor and be done for the day." Shoto took the soap from me, rubbing it enough so that suds would form before rubbing it on my skin.

"I have no problem with that."

"We really need elevators for this place," I mumbled, somewhat breathless as we made it down the last step. "My feet are starting to hurt," I continued with my complaints, holding tightly onto Shoto as we continued our walk to the doctor's office.

"Don't worry. We're soon there and then you could rest yourself afterward," Shoto responded, turning away for a few seconds to greet some of the pack members who greeted us. I nodded in reply to his words but still continued with my small whines since I couldn't help it.

We finally made it to the pack doctor's office. Shoto knocked on the door a few times and the voice of the doctor was heard when he told us to come in.

We complied with the doctor's orders, greeting him and him greeting us back when we entered the room. Shoto sat down on a chair close to me where I was sitting now laying on the doctor bed.

"Let's see how you're doing today, Superior Midoriya," He said with a smile, taking the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my large baby bump after putting on gloves. He started to check my stomach and when he was finished, he looked at my neck and where Shoto had bitten, pressing around it and being mindful of not pressing it directly. It was important that he didn't since it was an intimate part between me and Shoto. Who knows what would happen if he had to touch it directly with Shoto around.

"Everything is fine as expected and your scent gland doesn't seem to be swelling anymore," The doctor said with a hum, taking off his gloves and putting them at one side. "If you have any pains, be sure to let me know since you're so close to the due date," He continued. He then bowed and both Shoto and I acknowledged him as he left the room, leaving the two of us inside.

Before he left, we thanked him for what he had done. I was getting hungry though so I looked at Shoto with a large grin. "Can I have ice-cream?" I asked after a moment of silence, the grin not leaving my face. Shoto turned his attention to me with a raised brow, getting up from his seat and helping me down before speaking up.

"No more sweets," A pout formed on my face when he said this but I didn't question it anymore. Instead, I let Shoto lead me to the kitchen, sitting on one of the stools present and watching as the Alpha prepared something.

"Then what are you making?" I asked with a tilt of my head. I heard a hum from Shoto, still watching him as he stretched to take something from the cupboard.

"Something that wouldn't hurt my child,"

"But ice-cream wouldn't do that," I quickly added, not being able to help it as I pouted again with an upset face. Shoto turned toward me and showed me an expression as if he was daring me to continue. A sigh left me at that and I raised my hands in surrender. "Fine, fine." I said with a huff. "No ice-cream." I continued, folding my arms like a child who couldn't get their way.

"Good," He replied, turning his attention back in front of him to prepare something for me to eat.

Since he was busy with the stove and I had nothing to do as yet, I just let myself look around the place. Outside, I could see some of the pack members with their kids or the kids just running around. Guards were present around them as well.

A smile had formed on my face as I watched them, thinking about how soon that it would be me in that position. I didn't realise that I was watching for quite a while until I saw Shoto from my peripheral vision and feeling the Alpha's hand on my face. "Eat up," He said and I thanked him for the food before I began to eat.

As I was eating, I was talking to Shoto in between, making sure that my mouth was empty every time I spoke. What caused me to stop chatting with my Alpha was when I heard a howl of a wolf. Both my and Shoto's head turned toward the sound and there was no way that we could miss the wolves that were outside, now rushing inside as guards led them in.

Shoto quickly turned his head back to me. "Izuku go with everyone else. It's you that they want so you must hide." He said, stressing on the word 'must.' I wanted to protest, reaching out my hand to speak up but some of the pack workers walked up to us, allowing Shoto to go.

"Come with us quickly, Superior Midoriya," They said to me. I barely noticed Shoto running off after telling me that he would make sure everyone was alright, making me promise him that I would go with the rest. I breathed out a big breath that I didn't know that I was holding in, reluctantly but still following the workers further into the packhouse to go to safety.

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

I apologise for not updating last Sunday. I was dealing with some personal things but here's a chapter. Hope you like it.

Date: 19/07/20

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
38.1K 984 29
Bakudeku Omegaverse (Izuku Omega, Bakugou...
573K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.3K 548 6
When Jungkook is finally single, you shoot your shot. ✨ genre/au: fluff, angst, romance, college!au, fake dating, strangers to friends to lovers