The Change || BTS Historical...

By jungkookiezee

Astronauts Shin Seyeon and Park Jeemin fall into a black hole and time travel back to the Three Kingdoms peri... More

PROLOGUE
VOLUME I: The dispute among the 3 kingdoms
01πŸŒ™
02πŸŒ™
03πŸŒ™
04πŸŒ™
05πŸŒ™
06πŸŒ™
07πŸŒ™
09πŸŒ™
10πŸŒ™
11πŸŒ™
12πŸŒ™
13πŸŒ™
14πŸŒ™
15πŸŒ™
16πŸŒ™: I'm yoursπŸ’« (JK day special🐰)
17πŸŒ™: True love will winπŸ’« (RM day special 🐨)
18πŸŒ™
19πŸŒ™πŸ”ž
20πŸŒ™πŸ’¦
21πŸŒ™: I'll heal your heartπŸ’« (Jimin day special πŸ₯)
22πŸŒ™
Author's note
23πŸŒ™: I'll protect youπŸ’« (Jin day special🐹)
24πŸŒ™: Special Chapter βŒ›
VOLUME II: Cheena diaries
25πŸ’«: I'll make it rightπŸŒ™ (Tae day special🐯)
26πŸ’«
27πŸ’«πŸ’•
28πŸ’«
29πŸ’«
30πŸ’«
31πŸ’«
32πŸ’«
33πŸ’«
34πŸ’«: Valentine's day special πŸ’œ
35πŸ’«: I trust youπŸŒ™ (Hobi day special🐿)
36πŸ’«
37πŸ’«: I'm the kingπŸŒ™ (Suga day special🐱)
38πŸ’«
39πŸ’«: Who needs who?
40πŸ’«β™₯οΈπŸ’¦
41πŸ’«
42πŸ’«πŸ”ž
43πŸ’«
44πŸ’«
45πŸ’«πŸ—‘
EPILOGUE
Other Stories
Extra Chapter 1: A Sunny Day
Extra Chapter 2: Hunting Event

08πŸŒ™

658 58 27
By jungkookiezee

_________________________________________

Baekje

Seyeon's POV

"Alright! So you all found me right here? Lying unconscious on the ground?" I asked the maids and they nodded.

"Did any of you see me falling from the sky or something?"

They looked at each other with a confused look.

"Hahahahhahahaha. What?" Ahyoon laughed.

"Ahem! Nothing! Can you guys please climb on each other and make a tower?" I asked the maids.

"What are you up to, Seyeon?" Ahyoon asked.

"Ummmmmm.....I'll explain later."

The maids looked confused but they climbed on each other and made a tower. I grabbed a long branch from the ground and climbed on top of them and started to move the branch from this side to that side. I had no idea what I was doing. I was poking the air, slicing it, beating it......I just want the black hole or a portal or something to open so that I can return.

"HAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're looking so funny, Seyeon. What are you trying to do?" Ahyoon held her stomach and laughed.

"Ahhh~~~ Lady Seyeon, I can't hold anymore~~~~~" The maid who was at the bottom, whined.

"Please hold on one more second-woahhhh~~~" We all fell on top of each other.

"Hahhahaahahahaha. Oh, God! Come let me help you all." Ahyoon pulled me up by my hand and we helped the maids up.

"Argh!" I groaned. "I'm sorry to trouble you all." I apologized to them.

"No lady Seyeon, it is our duty." They bowed.

"You all can leave now," Ahyoon said, they bowed and left.

"So....." Ahyoon turned toward me. "Are you drunk? Hahahahahaha.....or are your training sessions way too much for you to handle that you lost your mind?" She laughed.

Right! My sword training sessions are TOUGH but thanks to the ARMY plant I'm never out of energy.

But no matter how tough it is, I'll never give up. I WILL PROVE TO JEONGGUK THAT I'M NOT A 'WEAK CHICKEN'. But only if I knew how that stupid magic sword worked, I wouldn't have to go through these training sessions.

"SEYEON!!!!" Ahyoon shook me and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes my training sessions are tough and I wanna go back home!" I whined.

"And? Is your home up there in the sky?" She laughed. "Are you an angel or something?" She laughed more.

I made a poker face, "I'm going. Bye!"

"Wait! You need some fresh air. Let's go to the market." Ahyoon suggested.

"Oh? Ok ok. Let's go." I clapped my hands with excitement and we went to the market after Ahyoon disguised herself as a commoner.

We walked around the market for a while. Ahyoon bought a few things and I was overwhelmed by all those ancient stuff. I enjoyed my time in the market. I took some of the delicate stuff in my hands and examined their works. They were so amazing! They made all these with their own hands without using any kind of technology.

After some time, when Ahyoon saw that I was finally in a good mood, she proposed to return to the palace and I agreed.

"Let's take a shortcut from the jungle," Ahyoon said.

"Ok." I shrugged and followed her unbothered about everything.

Suddenly she came to a stop.

"What happened?"

She pointed ahead. I peeked from behind her and saw some men.

"Yeah so?"

"They are robbers." She whispered.

"Oh! No problem! I'll protect you. I'm your bodyguard and trust me, I learned some cool moves from my training. Time to test them." I smirked.

"Pretty ladies, hand us everything and we'll let you go." One of them smirked and the others pointed swords at us.

"Let us go or else......" I said coming forward.

"Or else?" He laughed. "What will this delicate lady do?"

"I will chop your heads off!" I pulled out my sword.

"HAHHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA......with a BRANCH?" All of them laughed.

"What?"

"S-Seyeon, w-what are you holding?" Ahyoon gulped.

I looked at my hand, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHERE IS MY SWORD?"

Then I recalled. I left my sword in my room...SHIT!

The men smirked and took a step forward. OH NO! WHY THE HECK I'M ALWAYS IN TROUBLE?

..................................

Silla

Jeemin's POV

The ARMY plant did wonders. Now I'm never out of energy and I'm healing people like a magician. King Yunki is impressed and he is fond of me. I was trying hard to learn Hanja fluently because as the royal physician, it is necessary for me to read and write. Minister Kang became a fatherly figure to me and I loved spending time with him. Honestly, my life here was good.

I was reading some books when the door opened and revealed minister Kang. Smiling brightly at him, I stood up and greeted him. He sat down and smiled at me, "So how's everything going?"

"Just reading some books," I said sitting across from him.

"You always work so hard, Jeemin. I'm impressed. But don't overwork, ok?"

"I won't." I flashed my eye smile at him and he smiled back.

"By the way, the king again invited you and me to lunch."

"Oh again? But isn't he supposed to be eating with his family?"

"His majesty doesn't have a family." He sighed. "He didn't marry even though we insisted that marriage can make him more powerful. The former king was the only one from his family line but as you already know, he overthrew him to become the king. But he considers us as his family. I can certainly say that the king likes you a lot. He enjoys your company." He nodded his head proudly and I smiled.

"Ok! Let's get going then. I don't want him to wait for us." I stood up and so did minister Kang.

We both headed to the dining space where everything was already arranged. We bowed to the king.

"And here are my two favorite people. Come, settle down." His majesty looked so happy. I smiled at him as we settled down across him.

"Let's start with some herbal soup." His majesty clapped two times and the court lady came in with a huge bowl of soup and three small bowls. One of the small bowls was very expensive looking, obviously for the king. She set everything on the table and according to the laws, she was supposed to taste it first before serving it to the king to make sure that it wasn't poisoned or something. She took the spoon and tasted it. After that, she looked at Yunki and nodded.

"Alright. You may go now." Yunki said and she bowed and left. I was the youngest one in the room so I decided to serve the soup to the elders. I poured the soup into the three small bowls and passed the expensive-looking bowl to the and one of the smaller ones to minister Kang. Yunki was the king so we waited for him to start first. Yunki took a sip and raised his hand indicating us to start. We were about to take a sip when Yunki started to cough.

"Is His majesty alright?" Minister Kang asked with concern. Yunki coughed blood.

"YOUR MAJESTY?" I held his arms.

"P-p-poison *cough**cough*" Yunki muttered the words.

"COURT LADY??? COURT LADY?????" Minister Kang called for the court lady and she quickly entered the room.

"Yes my lord?" She bowed.

"WHO POISONED THE SOUP?"

"My lord, I tasted it in front of you. It was not poisoned till then."

"What are you indicating? Are you saying that we poisoned the king?"

"I said nothing, my lord. Why don't you taste yours and Lord Jeemin's soup as well? Everything will become clear whether the soup was really poisoned or somebody deliberately poisoned King Yunki's soup after I left."

Minister Kang clenched his jaw and tasted mine and his soup. Nothing happened to him.

"Ugh *cough* G-guARDS?" Yunki called for the guards.

"Your majesty, hold on. Let me heal you." I said.

"I-I don't *cough* need your help, you are an a-assassin." He said while coughing.

"What are you saying, my king?" Kang's eyes widened.

"Ain't it c-clear *cough*? H-he is the o-one w-who s-served the s-soup. He poisoned m-me. *cough* H-his s-sudden appearance...ugh *cough* and his magical h-healing powers were suspicious. *cough* H-he became close t-to m-me a-and t-tried t-to kill me *cough* so that h-he c-can become the king *cough*. I-I should have n-never t-trusted anyone again *cough*...GUARDS?"

"YOUR MAJESTY, I-I'll never do such things." I was so shocked, tears rolled down my eyes.

"Your majesty, you misunderstood him." Minister Kang tried to explain.

The guards entered.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"A-a-arrest Jeemin! *cough*. And behead him the first t-t-thing *cough* tomorrow m-morning"

"YOUR MAJESTY I'M INNOCENT!-"

The guards pulled me up by my arms.

"Haha.....i-if I-I *cough* end up being dead.....so will you be....*cough* y-your d-dream of b-becoming a *cough**cough*king w-won't-" He became lost his consciousness.

"YOUR MAJESTY????!!!!!!" Minister Kang lightly patted his cheeks.

"YOUR MAJESTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME YOU ALL.....LET ME HEAL HIM-" I struggled to set myself free but they dragged me out.

"JEEMIN!!!!!!!!!! I'll SAVE YOU, BOY. DON'T WORRY. I won't let my son die again." Minister Kang cried. "SOMEBODY CALL THE FORMER ROYAL PHYSICIAN!!!!!!!"

That was the last thing I heard.

.........................................................

Goguryeo

"LONG LIVE TO THE NEW KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The crowd cheered as the princes entered through the palace gate on their horses. Namjun was in front, followed by Seongjin and Taeheong. A palanquin followed them indicating that there was a lady with them. Namjun dismounted from his horse followed by the other two princes and everyone bowed in front of Namjun including the princes. "LONG LIVE TO THE KING!!!!!!!!!" They greeted him.

"Everyone please rise! I'm deeply affected by my father's death but I promise that I'll try to be as good as him." Namjun said.

"LONG LIVE TO THE KING!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed.

"Congratulations to his majesty for becoming the king!" Jeongguk came forward and showed his bunny smile.

"Thank you, Jeongguk. But call me hyungnim. " Namjun smiled at him and he nodded.

"Jeongguk our little brother, I'm so glad to know that our father is the same person." Taeheong hugged him.

"Yes hyungnim, but I'm disappointed. Look at my luck, the moment I discovered my true father, he left me. People say the truth...I'm just an unlucky-"

"Shhhh!! How many times have I asked you not to say all those?" Seongjin scolded.

"MY SONS....." The queen came forward and hugged Seongjin tightly.

"Congratulations orabeoni." Inhyeon came forward and congratulated Namjun.

"Inhyeon, thank you. You're looking beautiful today." Namjun said while staring deep into Inhyeon's eyes, "Ahem! Inhyeon? Where's uncle? Didn't he come here?" He changed the topic because he realized that he was staring at her for too long.

"He couldn't take the king's death. So he decided to retire to the mountains and be at peace. He made Jeongguk the head of our house and went to the mountains." Inhyeon sighed.

"I can understand his feelings. He loved our father way too much." Namjun sighed. The atmosphere was gloomy and heavy.

"Mother, why did father have to leave us?" Taeheong hugged the queen and sobbed.

"Don't cry baby, it's all because of an unlucky boy." She patted Taeheong's back while glaring at Jeongguk.

"Mother, please! It's nobody's fault. We all know how sick he was these days." Seongjin protested.

"Ok, as you say, my son." Let's go inside. Take some rest and we'll pay our final respect to your father in the evening." She sobbed. "And Namjun, my son, congratulations on becoming the king. Tomorrow will be your official coronation." She smiled at him.

"Thank you, mother, and congratulations to you for becoming the dowager queen." Namjun smiled.

"Oh, and I want you all to welcome your to-be queen, Lee Yeong." Namjun declared and a hush fell over the crowd. A pretty-looking woman came out of the palanquin. Namjun took her hand and said, "I met her in my maternal grandfather's palace. I was impressed by her dancing skills, beauty, and personality and I knew that she was the one who deserved to become Goguryeo's queen. Grandfather-nim permitted me to bring her here. I hope you all will accept my decision and will love her as much as you all love me." He smiled at Yeong and she smiled back.

The queen gasped with shock. Inhyeon couldn't believe her eyes, she frowned and looked at Jeongguk. Jeongguk was shaking too but he looked at Inhyeon and gave her a tight nod of assurance.

_________________________________________________________________________

Drama is beginning! lol 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 10 9
In this universe, you are the empress/emperor. Throughout the years, you have gather multiple possible spouses to your side. You are known to be an i...
75.3K 5.7K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
106 3 19
*BTS Fan Fiction (Jeon Jungkook)* Gracial Magnolia a.k.a you, have a hard time feeding yourself to live up life, after losing hope to your unloyalty...
43 1 2
This is the story of two different sides. One craving for utmost warmth and the one who wants to find the perfect match for him. Cha Y/n, a cold and...