Photographs

By SpeakerOfLove

A push and pull love story between the stoic Royal Guard Captain Jo Yeong and a straight forward woman Myeong... More

Destruction
The Blind Date and The Gun Shot
Eun-bi and Kka-bi Day
Eun-bi and Kka-bi Day (The Birthday Gift)
Occupied
Minx
The Rumour and The Intruder
Fragments of a Dream
Ephialtes
Terrified
Vanished
In a Hundred Worlds I'd Find You
It Was Fate
Daebak

Breathing In Other Worlds

578 27 4
By SpeakerOfLove

She has been running for hours. She didn't know where she was going, what she had in mind right now is to get away from Him, from the palace,from the King, from the Royal Guards who was chasing her.

"Stop right there! You have nowhere to go!!" The chief of the Royal Guards said to Seung-Ah, she was cornered between a cliff and the Group of The Royal Guards at bay.

Seung-Ah will not allow them to take her back to the palace. She looks at the bottom of the cliff but all she can see is the sea.

 She remember how she ended up into this situation.

It's been three days when Seung-ah woke up to a unfamiliar place. It's a palace but not the palace in the Kingdom of Corea. The last thing she remembered before she lost her consciousness was the creepy man from her dream who is now standing right in front of her.

'Finally you're awake! Ah I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Jeon." the man with a creepy smile said.

And there she met King Wang Yeo, who keeps calling her Hotaru. 

'Hotaru? You're here? You're alive!' the King said to her the first time he saw her.

For three days, seung-ah did nothing but to avoid all the unwanted advances of the king to her. But last night was the worst. The King tried to forced his self to her and Seung-ah used her barrettes to stabbed the King on his shoulder. That's the time she had a chance to escape.

And now Seung-ah made up her mind. Rather than go back to that hell, she chose to jump off of the cliff.

'Jo-daejangmin, I hope to see your face for the last time but I had no chance at all' seung-ah thought as she felt her body fall from the cliff.

------

Seol Hee just came from town and now she is on her way back to their fort when she noticed a woman running and chasing after by the Royal Guards. Seol Hee hide herself and secretly followed them. The woman was cornered 'Why does she looks familiar?' Seol Hee thought. She was startled when the woman suddenly jumped off of the cliff.

"We need her alive! Go find her!" one of the Royal Guards said and quickly they turned around to go down the cliff.

Once they left Seol Hee came out of her hiding place and look down where the woman just jumped off. It's not that high so she used her skills to go down the cliff with no difficulty. When she came closer to the unconscious woman, she was stunned because of the woman's familiar face 'Hotaru?'  her train of thoughts was cut when she heard foot steps, It's the Royal Guards.  Seol Hee hurriedly carried the woman and they hid in a deserted place covered with large rocks.

-------

"Where is that woman?" Choi Young asked 

"Seol Hee hasn't come back yet?" Seun Ho, the man behind Choi Young asked.

Choi Young shake his head.

"Master Seun Ho, maybe she saw a deer again o her way back." Jang Min Hyuk said with amusement. Seol Hee  always does that. If not a deer, a rabbit, horse or any animal that she can carry. "Good thing she has not brought any man." Min Hyuk said while laughing.

"Because no one will go with her." Choi Young snorted. They stop talking when they heard Seol Hee's loud voice.

"Brother! Brother!" Seun Ho and Choi Young immediately run towards her but suddenly they stop when they saw the woman on Seol Hee's back.

"Is that.....but she's....How?" Choi Young questions who was confused and incoherent. 

"Could you help me first?" Seol hee's complaints because she was so tired. Choi Young and Jang Min Hyuk help her, Min Hyuk carried the woman while Choi Young help Seol Hee.

At their fort. She really looks like Hotaru." Choi Young said while looking at the unconscious woman.

"But she's not her." Seol Hee said

"How did you know?" Choi Young asks

"She can talk." Seol Hee replied

"She can talk?" finally Seun Ho asks. he was really quiet the whole time.

"What's that words again?" Seol Hee try to recall what the woman said when they are  hiding. "Ah! Jo-daejangmin! that's what she said." 

You said she was chase by the Royal Guards and even jumped off of the cliff to escapre from them?" Seun Ho asked

"Yes. I also heard their chief that they need to caught her alive." Seol Hee replied.

"What has she done? why is she running away from them?" Choi young's train of thoughts.

"It's late get rest, let's talk about it tomorrow once she woke up." Seun Ho said.

------

Seung-ah woke again to a unfamiliar place. She tries to recall the event yesterday but the only thing she could remember was when she jumped off from a cliff.She walked towards the door and went out. She take a look at her surroundings. The house was surrounded by trees. 

"Who are you? and where did you came from?" Seung-ah was startled when she heard a voice, she turned around to see who is it but she was even more surprised when she found out who it was.

"Jo-daejangmin?" Seung-ah asks unsure. "No. You're not him."

"You didn't answer my questions." the man who looks exactly like Yeong said to her. But before she can reply she hear another voice again.

"Oh you're her, you're awake! I went to your room to check but you're gone. are okay?" this time a woman who looks like Tae-eul asks her.

"Running away again?" The man behind Tae-eul look a like said.

"Lady Tae-eul? Pyeha?" no. it's not them. Seung-ah told herself. when will she wake from this nightmare? 

--------

"You're Myeong Seung-ah? and you are telling us that you came from another world and Jeon, Wang yeo's right hand man brought you here?" Choi Young asks "I think you get hit in the head really hard when you fell from the cliff." Seol hee hit his arm.

"I'm so sorry for him, there's something wrong in his brain." Seol Hee said which was denied by Choi Young. But just stared at them and smile a little bit because they remind her of the royal couple.

"You said you stabbed Wang Yeo, Is he still alive?" Seun Ho asks

"I don't know. After I stabbed him I run away immediately." Seung-ah replied "Can I....Can I stay here for awhile? I have nowhere to go. I don't want to go back to that hell. Please." Seung-ah begs.

Jang Min Hyuk, Choi Young and Seol Hee looks at Seun Ho, waiting for his decision.

"Fine."

The four let out a deep breath.

"Thank You Jo-daejang- what can I call you?" seung-ah asks

"You can call me Seol hee, this is Jang Min Hyuk and  Choi Youn and my older brother Seun Ho." Seol Hee said with a smile.

"Older brother? you're siblings?" confused seung-ah asks

"Yeah." Seol Hee said.

-------

Few days had passed, They get along well especially Seung-ah and Seol Hee. She teach Seol Hee how to cook and how household chores done. 

"ne, Seung-ah can I ask a question?" they are now walking in the middle of the forest because they are avoiding crowded places where people could recognize them. The three men walk behind them.

"what is it?" seung-ah asks

"Who is Jo-daejangmin? I know you said the he looks like my brother but who is he?" seol hee asked

"Jo-daejangmin? he's... a someone special" seung-ah said

"hmmm...maybe he's looking for you right now?" Seol hee said

"As much as I want him to look for me, I hope he's not." Seung-ah replied

Seol Hee suddenly stop from walking and stare at her. "But why?!" she asked

"Because it's a different world, it's too dangerous." their conversations sudden;y stop when they heard Choi Young scream

"Shit! We're surrounded!" and out of nowhere The Royal Guards Army Came out in different direction

--------

"We're right, There's a gate" Gon said they now at the place where Seung-ah was last seen.

"It means that thecreepy man who took Seung-ah was from another world." Tae-eul said

Yeong slowly walk towards the gate "Pyeha I need to go." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 17 1
Myeong Seungah was granted one wish by Pyeha Lee Gon and she chose a date with Captain Jo Yeong : Captain of the Royal Guards. How will this one date...
477K 32.8K 53
𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙧...
89.6K 3.7K 59
Lee Gon gave a name. Yeong accept it. But they never thought the deepness of their action carried. Not even when they become each other's counterpart...
4.4K 143 15
This is my first Fan Fiction. Please, show your love for this. It is based on the Korean drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch" originally written by Kim...