The Royal Mystery || Rayllum...

Por Mycolorguardian45

[COMPLETED!] ❝Who is it?" Ethari asked the blue-haired sky elf. ❝Someone you loved.❞ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Six years... Más

👑🐛𝕻rologue🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter One🐛👑
👑🐛 Chapter Two🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Three🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Four🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Five🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Six🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Seven🐛👑
👑🐛🙏Please Read🙏🐛👑
🐛👑 Chapter Eight👑🐛
👑🐛Chapter Nine🐛👑
Sequel Release Date!

🐛👑𝕰pilogue👑🐛

1.3K 19 64
Por Mycolorguardian45

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! AND I AM SORRY! I SAID THIS WOULD BE A SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!

*~Wedding Bells~*

"Rayla! It's time for cake tastings!" Ethari called.

It had been a month since Aaravos was killed.

Rayla and Callum have been eating 10 different cakes a day. And this was their 10th day. And in between was planning, dresses, flowers, and tuxes.

"Comin' Ethari!" Rayla called.

"Bring the fiancee!" Runaan called. 

"Okay!" Rayla called back.

Then she went to find her future husband. Then Rayla though of her wedding party dress, dark green with light brown gauntlets.  And her dark green assassin boots with a flower veil.

That was her wedding dress. And she was going to be wed in Silvergrove. And then she started to cry. And then Callum opened his door to see his crying fiancee. 

"Rayla? Are you okay?" Callum asked as he hugged her.

"I want my parents!" Rayla cried.

"Rayla, we've tried. Viren would tell us where the bag of coins is. I want to meet your parents but I can't unless Viren tells us," Callum said.

"Okay," Rayla cried.

"Come I bet Runaan and Ethari are waiting for us," Callum said before taking Rayla's hand and walking down the stairs and to the entrance. And there were Ethari and Runaan.

"Where have you been?" Runaan asked.

"Rayla had some thoughts about the things she wants for the wedding," Callum said.

"Oh? And what were these things?" Ethari asked Callum, and of course, Rayla burst into tears.

"She wants Lain and Tiadrin for our wedding," Callum explained.

"Oh," Ethari and Runaan said sadly.

"Well, come on you have cakes to taste," Runaan said. 

"O-okay," Rayla said quietly.

~In The Kitchen~

"So many cakes!" Callum said.

"Yeah. Runaan, you know you've made us chose one cake every tastin' and so far I like the red velvet with cream cheese frostin' and creme cheese fillin', " Rayla said.

"We know Rayla, but there are more cakes!" Ethari said.

"Oh, but I like the red velvet on too," Callum chimed in. 

"Ugh! So do we already have a winner?" Runaan asked.

"Yes," Rayla and Callum said.

Callum was in Ezran's room. He was putting his wedding outfit on. It was very similar to what King Harrow wore. He was ready to be married to his friend, his lover. Then Ezran came in he was matching Callum with the exception of the crown on his head.

"Callum, you ready?" Ezran asked.

"As ready as I can be," Callum replied before walking to a balcony to meet Zym.

***

Ethari and Runaan were in the Silvergrove waiting for Callum to arrive. Then Pyrrah landed and Ellis and Ava hopped off. 

"Hello, Ethari and Runaan! Lujanne will be riding in on her Moon Phoenix, Phoe-Phoe," Ellis said.

"Okay, good to know. Rayla is waiting just beyond the illusion," Ethari said, "Come do the ritual  with me to get in."

And Ellis nodded as she did the ritual.

Then she ran into Rayla's arms.

"Rayla! I'm so excited!" Ellis exclaimed.

"So am I Ellis!" Rayla said, "Now come, you have a dress to put on!"

"Okay!" Ellis said as she followed Rayla to her parents' house.

***

Ethari was working on the decorations with Callum's Aunt Amaya and Janai.

'These are wonderful decorations, Ethari,' Amaya signed.

"Yep, I agree, Amaya," Ethari said, "It's hard to believe seven years ago they met." 

Amaya nodded as she rolled out the white walkway. Janai smiled and helped straightened the walkway. Then Lujanne came through with some people from Katolis.

"Hello, Lujanne," Ethari said as he greeted the kind woman. 

"Hello to you too, Ethari," Lujanne replied. 

***

Then people and elves alike were sitting down next to each other. 

Then Callum came and stood in front of all the elves and people, left of the wedding officiator. And of course, Ezran was beside him. The wedding officiator was in the middle of the aisle.

Then a tiny group of musicians started to play the Katolian wedding march. And then Ellis came walking down the aisle with a basket of assorted flowers. 

"Ethari! Runaan!" Rayla called.

"Yes, Moon Opal?" Ethari and Runaan asked.

"I don't know if I can do this," Rayla said.

"And why is that Rayla?" Ethari asked.

"I want my father to walk me down the aisle. You are like my uncles but... I want my father because I know that he's alive," Rayla said.

Then there was a knock at the door. And then Rayla walked over to open it.

"Mom? Dad? You're here?!" Rayla cried as she hugged her parents.

"Hello my little assassin," Lain said to his daughter. 

"Lain! Tiadrin! You're here! And on your daughter's wedding day! Oh, how perfect!" Ethari said cheerfully. 

"I'm sorry, our daughter's what?!" Tiadrin asked.

"It's my weddin' day Mom," Rayla said.

"I wanted to meet the elf before the wedding but I guess if Runaan's alright with him then he must be good," Lain said, obviously not knowing that his daughter is marrying a human.

"Dad? Can you walk me down the aisle?" Rayla asked.

"Of course my little assassin," Lain said.

"Okay, so Rayla we will explain who you're marrying so quickly get ready and if need be Ethari will run you down the aisle," Runaan said as he went to go talk to his best friends.

"Okay, Runaan," Rayla said as she went to her old room and finished getting ready. But then she heard yelling coming from beyond her door.

"He's a human!"

"Yes Lain, please calm down."

"I will not!"

"Runaan thinks he's okay!"

"Soo!"

"I would have killed him if I didn't like him!"

"Mom, Dad?" Rayla asked.

"Yes, Moon Opal?" Lain and Tiadrin asked.

"How do I look?" Rayla asked.

"Oh, honey, you are beautiful. And white is so not our color," Tiadrin said.

"Oh, umm... white's a Katolian thing. For the wedding party, I'm wearing a dark green dress," Rayla said. 

"Oh, good because dark green is so much better," Lain said. 

"True!" Rayla said.

"Dad! The Katolian wedding march! Come on! Mom, Runaan, Ethari go take your seats!" Rayla said and they did.

***

Rayla had a white tiara veil over her face. Lain walked his daughter down the aisle. Lain then kissed Rayla's cheek and walked over and sat down next to his wife.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding Prince Callum of Katolis and Rayla of the Silvergrove. This is a sacred rite, an ancient rite. As Rayla and Callum to join their lives, it is important to understand that everyone present has played a part in shaping their lives and will continue to play a vital role in their continuing future. And thus, we are here not only to witness their vows to each other but to bestow upon them our blessing.  And now the couple will read their vows," the officiator said.

Callum and Rayla looked at each other. And then Callum spoke, "The first day we met you were trying to kill my brother. But then it turned into an opportunity to make peace with both humans and Xadians. And as our journey continued we grew closer. And that journey was the highlight of my life because I met you. I love you Rayla, with all my heart."

Silent tears were falling from all around, but the only tears Callum cared about where Rayla's/

"Oh, Callum," Rayla said after whipping a tear away, "Meeting you was hard. But as the days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, you seemed to always cheer me up. And you have done so for the last six years. I'm happy that I snuck into your castle because it lead me to you all those years ago. And I love you, more than you know because I will always love you no matter what."

"By the power vested in me by the Kingdom of Katolis and Xadians, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the officiator said.

And this that Rayla and Callum kiss for the first time as husband and wife. People and elves alike started clapping for the happy couple. 

Later that day Rayla changed into her dark green dress and flower veil.

[Picture at the beginning of chap.]

Callum and Rayla dance for the first time as husband and wife. They kissed multiple times during the dance. Then it was time for the father-daughter dance. Lain and Rayla danced.

"Dad? How did you get here?" Rayla asked.

"A brown-haired boy with a red mask/scarf freed me and your mother, Rayla," Lain replied.

"Oh," Rayla said quietly.

"Why do you ask. Did you not want us at your wedding?" Lain asked jokingly.

"I was just curious because I wanted you here to help me find a dress, meet my future husband, do cake tastings, and look at decorations with me and Callum," Rayla explained.

"Well I would have liked to met him before today but hey, if Runaan didn't kill him then he's good," Lain said. 

"Thanks, Dad, now I'm going to go talk to my husband," Rayla said.

"Okay, princess," Lain said as Rayla left him. 

***

"Callum, can we talk?" Rayla asked her husband.

"Sure, what is it Rayla?" Callum asked.

"Can my parents and Runaan and Ethari come live in the castle with us?" Rayla asked.

"Anything for you Rayla," Callum replied.

"Okay, thank you!" Rayla said, "And why didn't you tell me you freed my parents?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Viren told Soren about the coin bag a few hours ago. So I covered my face and let them out, right on their doorstep," Callum explained.

"Oh, and this is the reason I love you," Rayla said before kissing Callum.

"I love you too Rayla."

~Months Later, Back At The Castle~

Rayla had woken up from yet another steamy night with her husband. And then she went to brush her hair. And then she started feeling sick. She could feel stomach acid coming up her throat. And she ran to the bathroom. And Callum awoke to this. He ran to Rayla and held her now longer white hair, as she threw up.

___---++++***+++---___

Hello! So our journey is over! But of course, I leave you with a cliffhanger that you learn more about in the next book.

And what the photo above says is, *You read the first book and the sequel is coming soon! Read The Royal Baby by me, Mycolorguardian45! Read Rayllum's next adventure, the adventure of parenthood. Find out what happens in the sequel, coming soon!

I will tell you when the second book comes out so you aren't pulling the hair out of your head.*

In the sequel, you can meet Rayllum's daughter! And yes I will notify you when to sequel comes out. I really hope you all enjoyed this book. I know some people did and I'm so happy you all liked it. 

Vote, Comment, and follow!

[I also need name ideas! I have a few though so click the external link below and fill out the form!]

The wedding part was by far the hardest part to write. 

Bye!

Ciao!

Adios!

Shout to the ex!

I don't have an ex!

I'm soooo done!!!!!

Bye Rayllum fans!!!!!!!

Word count: 2,000

Mycolorguardian45 OUT!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 37 36
On a stormy night, General Amaya find an unconscious girl in the woods and brings her back to Katolis. The girl has no memory of her past, but is wel...
28.9K 367 45
Team Zym defeats Claudia and Aaravos. They go back to Katolis and continue on with their lives. But what will happen to Callum and Rayla? Will they g...
26.3K 596 19
After the Final Battle, Callum is plagued by awful dreams. But when a terrible future is shown to him in one such nightmare-- a future without Rayla...
63.5K 2.6K 46
She didn't need a hero, but she became one to save him. Enya never expected anything exciting to happen in her life, content with assisting her fathe...