The Kitty Cat's Mates (ManxMe...

By Psychobott

King Stefan, a spicy trouble-magnet werecat, ends up getting into the messiest trouble he had ever had in his... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
CAST
1 | King
2 | Ghoul on the Loose
2 (Part Two) | Ghoul on the Loose
3 | The Knight in Shining Fur (?)
4 | Cat Chase
5 | Alpha Kain
6 | Why Are You Here?
7 | Catfight
8 | Stay in the Room
9 | Back in the Pride
10 | Get Them
11 | I Like You
12 | Tell Us About the Three Alphas
13 | A Hag Dressed in Porcelain Skin
14 | Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
15 | The Night of Ascension
15 (Part Two) | The Night of Ascension
15 [Part Three] | The Night of Ascension
15 [Part Four] | The Night of Ascension
16 | A Party to Die for
16 (Part Two) | A Party to Die for
(18+) Side Chapter | Rough Play
17 | Where am I?
18 | Vanilla
19 | Assaulted by the Alpha
20 | Heading Back
21 | Proposal
22 | Time to Go
23 | The Lykaios Stronghold
24 | Son of a-
25 | It's Not What You Think!
26 | Rumble!
27 | Rivalry
28 | Bad News
29 | Deal or No Deal?
30 | "T" for Twerpbags
31 | Break the Egg
32 | Apology Accepted
34 | You Missed
35 | Let's Get Lost
36| Low-key Date?
37 | Low-key Date?
37 (Part Two) | Low-key Date?
38 | Crotch Nazi
39 | Jealousy
40 | Little Piggy
41 | This Spells Trouble
42 | Stuck Together
43 | Talk Back and You're Dead
44 | Delving Into the Past
44 | Juice-coated Fingers
Side Chapter | Where is She?
INKSGIVING - Announcement

33 | Double Kill

3.1K 211 37
By Psychobott

Content Warning: Sexual Assault

"Hello?" called the girl as she softly darted her flashlight along the eerily hallway. While she walked, the soles of her shoes accompanied her, striking at the grimy marble floor that echoed at the abandoned building's black walls.

Just then, her light swept at what looked like human feet and she dove the light back, gasping at what she saw midair. Her heart began drumming out of her chest, and her breath broke out into heaves as the feet slowly rotated towards her direction. Her hands trembled, and so did the light that raked up to discern the floating figure. But before she could, the figure plopped to the floor, dragging the heavily trembling girl to flash the light down.

There, down on the floor, laid a crippled woman, with pale gray skin, and long black hair that covered her face. It made a creaking wail as it slowly rose into a disfigured crawl. Then it raced towards the lady with an ear-splitting shriek, and that was the last the lady was heard.

... Lame.

King huffed, he was not impressed. The remake of his favorite horror movie made his horror-sweetheart, Sadako, look more like a comical clown with a set of disabled limbs.

"It's not that scary, right?" King grumbled, aiming the question at the unmoving man beside him. When Yusef didn't answer, he looked at him. "... Right?"

Yusef was glowering at the television, before he blinked, furrowed brows uncrumpling as his attention darted at King. 

"R-right..." he said. A smile formed on his pretty lips. He cleared his throat and looked back at the television.

King stared at him from the corners of his eyes, suspicious, narrowed eyes boring at the alpha, whose scowl slowly returned. His eyes occasionally shut closed, a bit longer than the usual blink, opened into a scowl again, and the cycle continued.

Heh.

King propped an arm on the wingback sofa's armrest and rested his cheek on his knuckled fist. He was now watching the alpha's expression that seemed pleasantly amusing more than the horror movie he had long waited for on the flat screen in front of them.

Suddenly, there was another jump scare, and Yusef yelped. A few moments later, he gasped, seemed to realize what he had done, and he darted his head towards King, who was looking back at him with wide hazel eyes.

"Pfft!" Bits of saliva sprinkled out of King's pursed lips when he suppressed his laugh. Unable to take it, he burst out cackling, holding his pressing stomach. Yusef frowned at him.

"Don't tell me you were scared? So much for a professional martial artist," King said, cackling loud afterward.

"I-I just got surprised."

"Oh, really—"

Suddenly, the lights went out, enveloping the werecat and the werewolf in total darkness. From the silence that drilled around the room, voices of complaints arose from somewhere within the castle. 

King heard intense rustling come from the other side of his seat.

"King? King?!" It was Yusef, who sounded as if he was panicking. Well, he was.

"I'm here," King replied.

"King?!"

"I said I'm here!"

The star-filled heavens were there, knocking on the windows to bring a dim light, however, Yusef's heavy dark blue curtains shooed them off. 

"I—" Yusef mumbled.

King suppressed his chuckle. "What?"

"I can't breathe."

King thought it was an act until heavy heavings in the darkness struck him with fear. "W-Woah! What's with you?!"

"I... I want to get out."

"I-It's just a power outa— J-just hang on a minute!" King hurriedly fumbled into the abyss. His eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, and he successfully grabbed the panting figure by the other side of the sofa, slightly shaking him. 

"Oy..."

Yusef did not reply.

"Oy!"

There still wasn't any.

Unconsciously, King swung his hand hard and whacked something that seemed like a forehead with an openhanded smack. The slap was as loud as a clap. "Pull yourself together!"

"... That hurts," Yusef finally spoke.

King waited, he didn't let go of the silky fabric that he had assumed was Yusef's shirt in the dark. If Yusef ever hyperventilated again, he was sure to slap the fuck out of him again. And as if sensing it, Yusef said:

"I'm okay. You can let go now."

King expired out a sigh of relief. He plopped down on the sofa again, now unconsciously closer to the werewolf beside him. He scratched his head. "So you're a scaredy-cat, huh? Why did you even watch that movie if you can't deal with it?"

"... Because I wanted to be with you."

A faint blush invaded King's cheeks again. He shrugged it off and snorted. "You don't have to."

"I do," Yusef replied. "You're my mate... this was supposed to be natural for us. But from the start, I know you never really wanted to have anything to do with..." he didn't continue what he was about to say.

King remained silent, not knowing what to say. He scratched his head again and just stood, diverting his attention at the curtain. "Wait just a sec—"

"W-wait!"

King gasped as a tight grip perfectly aimed and curled around his wrist, pulling him down on the sofa, and right on a warm, sturdy built that swelled up and down.

"H-hey! I'm just going to open the window you idio—" King blushed as Yusef's arms curled around him, hands clasping around his biceps. He could feel him bury his head in the nook of his neck and shoulder. "W-Woah! W-What are you doing?!

"Just... Just for a bit," Yusef begged, and King could hear the unfamiliar fright on his voice.

With a grumble that soon turned into a slight pout, King let himself be a temporary real-life teddybear for a thirty-year-old frightened man. 

When you thought people in their 30s were adults

King snorted, and against the dark, he looked at the side, seeing Yusef's long hair that draped over his shoulder. King slightly and gently pushed his face on it out of curiosity, and he felt Yusef's silky-good black hair on his skin.

Damn. His hair feels so soft.

King blinked when Yusef let go of his shoulders, and it lowered down, slender figures crawling to intertwine theirs with his hands.

"No holding hands," King immediately said, and the hands stopped near its destination, squeezing ever so gently on his arm like they were asking for attention.

"I'm sorry. I know that sucks," Yusef said, tickling King as he pressed his face firmer on his neck.

"You are," King huffed. Unable to scratch his head in annoyance, King settled for a sigh. "... Why do you pretend?" he asked Yusef.

"... What?"

"You always keep that smile, that fake ass smile like it's your makeup whenever you go and talk to someone."

"... I just do it naturally."

"No, you don't. Yes, you show great teeth, but it's fake as fuck."

Yusef didn't reply.

" I didn't mean the teeth, I meant the smile." King slightly shook his head. "Look, I don't really care if you say it's natural or not. I just want to say that I'd rather get to know you. I want to respect you as a person, and not because you're an alpha, so you don't have to hide things like that. If you're scared, or anything, then say it so. Just be yourself."

Yusef remained silent. Suddenly, King felt his head pull up from the nook of his neck. He was thankful at first, but little did he know he would soon regret it.

There was an awkward stance.

"King," Yusef whispered his name. The brush of his slow-paced breath on King's ears brought shivers to rise into the werecat's body. This time, Yusef's voice didn't sound like one that was filled with terror. It sounded... with lust.

King felt a sinister aura around the room.  "Umm, could you let go now? It's a bit hot in here."

"... You smell so good."

A stiffened King forced out a small chuckle. "Good to know. Now let go."

The alpha seemed like he heard nothing at all. His grip tightened and he even gently but firmly nudged his front closer to King's back.

"... H-hey."

"Hm?" Yusef breathed out. His breath turned into small incomplete grunts, one that happened when a shifter starts to lose from its beastly instincts, and that thought scared the hell out of King. King tried squirming out, only to be held back by Yusef's iron grip and into a space where an ominous growing bulge rubbed into his back. King's face turned into scarlet as he realized the dangerous situation he was in.

"O-Oy! Y-Yusef, stop!" King swiftly moved his hands around and pushed it on Yusef's chest for leverage, only for it to be locked around the alpha's greater grip and jailed into uselessness. King gasped as Yusef's other hand brushed across his neck, his mouth moving onto King's cheek to press kisses, and the werecat shivered.

"This is... dangerous."

"I know! That's why let go!" 

King's protest went from Yusef's ear and out the other again. He tried loosening his hands, but Yusef's grip just got tighter. And now, the werewolf started licking down to his neck. King's face boiled red. He had slight spasms, shivers that crawled down his spine, and deceivingly between his legs. King's anxiousness shot to the next level when, from the slight caressing of his chest behind the fabric that barely protected him away from wandering hands, Yusef's hand slid down, brushing and continuing to elicit shivers on his spine. King's eyes bulged out of his skull when Yusef's mischievous fingers lowered and lowered until it was an inch away from his hidden treasure

Unable to take it anymore, King aimed for the nuts again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 22.6K 21
"Come here, kitty kitty!" Ever since that fateful rainy night, little Emerson Jackson took in a small kitten, despite being part wolf. Somethin...
18.8K 660 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
104K 4.3K 38
Lets just say that Im a Werecat, and Im about to make Werewolf history! ...
78K 2.7K 51
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...