RWBY Watches Modern Warfare T...

By blaszczu2500

The cast of RWBY is taken to a theater by a strange man who makes them watch one of his favourite trilogies. ... More

B
FNG
Crew Expendable
The Coup
Blackout
Charlie Don't Surf
The Bog
Hunted
Death From Above
War Pig
Shock and Awe
Safehouse
All Ghillied Up
One Shot, One Kill
Heat
Sins of the Mother
Ultimatum
All In
No Fighting In The War Room
Game Over
Team Player
Cliffhanger
No Russian
Takedown

S.S.D.D

7.3K 120 306
By blaszczu2500

Thank you for over 60,000 views!

Before we start, I'd like to apologize for the long wait. I've been having trouble with finding motivation. Hopefully the next chapter won't take me so long to write.

-----

The one hour break was slowly coming to an end and B was aware of that. Thankfully he and Qrow were just finishing another episode of Trailer Park Boys, and they wouldn't have to stop watching in the middle of the episode. 

The credits with the familiar melody started to roll, and B turned away from screen to look at Qrow, "How was it?" 

Qrow laughed, "It was great. That doll was one of the funniest things I've ever seen." 

"That's Conky to you." B said, smilling behind his mask.

"I think I'll make something similiar to him. I could use it to annoy the hell out of Jimmy or Ice Queen." Qrow stated.

B grinned, "Make sure to send me some pictures or videos if you do."

Qrow raised his brow, not really knowing how he was going to send it to him, "How am I suppose to..."

Qrow was cut off when B snapped his fingers and his scroll started ringing. He reached into his pocket and saw the notification that a new number was added to his list. He turned to look at B who told him, "You have my number now, you know how."

Qrow nodded and placed his scroll back in his pocket before standing up, "I should get back to my seat. Break is coming to an end."

B nodded his head at him as Qrow came back to his seat between Summer and Raven. It was when a bell started ringing and everyone stopped what they were doing. They turned in the direction of B, wanting the confirmation of him that the break was over.

"Is the break over?" Jaune asked B.

The masked man nodded in confirmation, "Yes. It is."

"Are we starting now?" Yang asked him, "I really want to see me and my younger sister in action again."

"We'll start soon. Just give me a minute." B told her. Yang didn't had a chance to ask him what he meant by that as he looked up at the ceiling and snapped his fingers. His eyes started to glow purple as his body was rocking back and forth, earning confused and worried stares from the people from the audience.

"What the hell is he doing?" Mercury asked, confused. He exchanged a look with Emerald who seemed to be as much confused as he was.

"B?" Ruby asked, worried.

"You alright?" Summer asked shorty after her daughter.

They didn't receive answer from the masked man. He continued to be in this state for several more seconds. His eyes stopped glowing as he pressed his hand against his forehead, while shaking his head.

Ren raised his brow, asking what was on everyone's minds, "What was that?" 

"I just wanted to know what did I missed on my home planet." B explained, removing his hand from his forehead, "This snap basically told me everything that happened during the time I spend here."

"And what did you missed?" Neo asked.

"...A lot, but for now, let's start the sequel, shall we?" B said, as he pressed the button on his seat, starting Modern Warfare 2 as everyone turned away from to look at the screen again as an inscription appeared on the screen.

Modern Warfare 2

"For The Record"

The music started to play as a large map with several green lines covering it popped onto the screen. 

A flag appeared on the screen for a second, before a familiar voice spoke up on the screen, "It's the FNG, captain."  

"Oh, that's me." Melanie racognized her voice.

"I hope we'll see our characters again. We just disappeared after they attacked that ship." Miltia spoke up, to which her sister nodded in agreement.

Yang's voice was quick to response as her image popped onto the screen, "Hey, sis. Why did you choose Little Red out of all things. Some people may think how'd pass Selection with a name like that."

Yang smirked, "And there's me again!"

"The music is so good." Russel stated. Many people in the audience agreed with him.

"Of course it's good." B agreed with him, "After all, the music for this game was made by Hans Zimmer." 

"Who's that?" Russel asked, actually looking curious in finding out.

"He's the type of a guy that when you see that he made music for a video game or a movie, then you know it's going to be great." B explained.

Russel smirked, "I already like him."

"I can show you some of his music once we'll be done with Modern Warfare 2." B offered to which Russel nodded his head, looking forward to it.

The green lines started to move all around the map, as the moment of Sienna giving Cinder a pistol during Lionheart's execution was shown to the audience.

It was followed by Cinder saying, "This is how it begins" just seconds before she pulled the trigger and the pistol fired.

"Sun is in hell now." Yang's voice sounded in everyone's ears as the moment of her, Weiss and Ruby saving Sun appeared on the screen, "We gonna walk him out. We take care of our friends."

"I hope that I will appear again." Sun said as he turned to look at his team, "And It would be awesome to see my team as well." 

Some poeple in the audience flinched when the moment of dying Penny staring at the destroyed building which collapsed just a second later appeared on the screen, recalling the events of this mission.

"Khan..." Yang's voice slowly said a few seconds later as Sienna appeared on the screen, "Sienna Khan."

The moment of Yang looking through scope at Sienna appeared on the screen. It was when the sound of the gun firing sounded, but the image was cut off before the audience could see how Sienna got her arm blown off her body again.

"At least they spared us the view of me losing my arm." Sienna said, giving her arm a quick rub.

Ilia's lifeless corpse popped into the screen as Sienna was heard saying, "My blood, on their hands."

The lines proceeded to move across the entire map of Remnant as the nuclear missile was launched into the air from the nuclear facility on Menagerie.

"Delta One X-Ray." Yang's voice cried out, "We have a missile launch, I repeat we have a missile!"

It was when the audience, especially Winter, the students and the staff of Beacon were taken aback when the moment of Sienna putting a bullet through Weiss' skull was shown to them on the screen.

Weiss flinched at the view of this version of herself dying, and so did her friends, and sister, "Why are they showing this again to us?"

"They couldn't have spared us this view?" Ruby cringed after seeing this scene once again.

It was followed by another moments from the last mission from first Modern Warfare. The first one that was shown to them was Ciel receiving a bullet to her throat, and collapsing on the ground next to Ruby, which was followed by Yang pulling out a pistol and pushing it towards her sister.

It was when the moment of Ruby aiming her pistol right at confused Sienna after her guards were taken out by Little Red appeared on the screen and the sound of Ruby firing it echoed through everyone's ears.

It was the last scene from first Modern Warfare that was shown to the audience. After that, the only thing that they all saw for the next several seconds were small squares appearing on the map.

It was when another inscription appeared.

5 years later

"5 years later?" Velvet read what was on the screen.

 "It seems that we're starting with a timeskip." Yatsuhashi stated.

"I mean." Roman shrugged his shoulders as he turned to Neo who sat next to him, "It was quite obvious."

"Right?" Neo nodded her head in agreement, "I doubted that they would start it right after she was taken to the hospital." 

The map of Remnant was shown to the audience once again, before the camera lowered itself down right at Kuo Kuana, the capital of Menagerie.

The camera started to move across Kuo Kuana which was followed by a familiar voice speaking up on the screen, "The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in, but power always finds a place to rest its head."

Winter instantly turned to look at the person that just spoke up, "Is that General Ironwood?"

Ironwood nodded in confirmation, "It's me. It appears that I'm going to play a character in the second part of the trilogy."

"I can already say that you're going to play someone important, James." Ozpin said. If Ironwood wasn't going to be play someone important then he wouldn't be the first new character introduced, right?

"We fought and bled alongside the Menagerians. We shoulda known they'd hate us for it." Ironwood continued as the image of dozens of Menagerians gathered around a statue that was covered with a huge white blanket appeared on the screen, "History is written by the victor. And here I am, thinking we'd won. But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace her."

"What is Jimmy talking about?" Qrow asked, clearly confused.

"I know, right?" Tai nodded in agreement, "Didn't the last game ended with them stopping the nuclear missiles and killing the faunus that was responsible for letting them loose?"

Raven rolled her eyes, "This game takes place five years later. Many things could have happen during all these years."

"They find someone even worse to replace her?" Sage repeated what Ironwood just said on the screen, "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Me too." Neptune nodded and pointed at B, "After all, he did told us that someone worse than Cinder and Sienna is going to appear."

"Locations change, the rationale, the objective. Yesterday's enemies are today's recruits. Train them to fight alongside you, and pray they don't eventually hate you for it too." Ironwood continued to speak.

The statue was shown to the audience, this time it was uncovered. This statue presented Sienna Khan riding on a horse. 

"Is that Sienna?" Ghira asked.

Kali nodded her head, "Yes. It's her."

"Why would they built a statue of her?" Sun wondered.

They got their answer when they noticed an inscription on that statue that said.

"Sienna Khan - Hero of the New Menagerie"

"What?" Blake asked, her eyes snapped open in suprise. Sienna was considered a hero in Menagerie, despise everything he has done in the first game?

"Why would they label her a hero?" Winter asked shorty after, crossing her arms in anger that the faunus that killed her and her sister was considered a hero, "She wanted to kill milions of people!"

"It's because the White Fang won." B revealed, "It is now controling Menagerie."

Most of the audience was shocked by the fact that the White Fang actually won the civil war in Menagerie, instead of the loyalists. Adam and Sienna grinned, seeing that their faction defeated them.

"Are you serious?" Sun asked, to which B gave him a nod in confirmation.

"What about Weiss and Ciel?" Pyrrha asked, "If the White Fang won, does that mean that everyone that died fighting with them died for nothing?"

Tyrian grinned, seeing that the bad guys won after all, "Seems like a great start to me!"

A completely new emblem that the audience hasn't seen before appeared on the screen. It was a star with two machine rifles sticking out behind it on both of it's sides with a large inscription in the middle of it  that said "Rangers"

A name of another new character appeared right under it.

Atlesian Army Rangers

PFC. Coco Adel

Coco took her sunglasses and lowered them a bit down on her nose, "Oh, I'm going to be the next main character."

"Believe me, your character is going to have quite a role in this game." B told her, trying to imagine how everyone that knows Coco is going to react to her slaughtering an airport to earn the trust of the character that will play Makarov.

Yang smirked, turning to the leader of team CFVY, "What were you saying in the first mission of the first game? Good thing that it isn't shown from your pesperctive?"

Coco just shrugged her shoulders at Yang's words.

"Same shit, different day." Ironwood stated as the camera moved across the map from Menagerie to Vacuo, stopping on Coco's current location, "You know what I'm looking for Sergeant Ren. Keep your eyes open."

Ren's answer was quick, "Got a new batch hittin' the pit today, Sir. I'll send you the best I find."

"REN!" Nora grinned widely at the mention of her longtime friend as she grabbed his shoulders and shook him widly, "You're here!"

"Nora, stop." Ren told her as Nora stopped shaking him shorty after, and gave him a sheepish smile.

"If Renny is here, then maybe I'll appear too." Nora stated, her sheeping smile not leaving her lips as she leaned in towards the screen a bit.

The camera started lowering itself down and a few seconds later Coco was shown standing behind a table with M4A1 laying on top of it with. She was weaponless, for now. Ren along with a few other Atlesian Rangers stood in front of her on the other side of the table.

"Welcome to 'Pull the Trigger 101'." Ren declared to the Rangers in front of him, before looking over his shoulder at Coco, only to return his gaze at the Rangers a second later, "Private Adel here is gonna do a quick weapons demonstration to show you locals how its done. No offense, but I see a lot of you guys firing from the hip and spraying bullets all over the range. You don't end up hitting a damn thing and it makes you look like an ass."He turned away from the Rangers, now fully looking at Coco and pointed at the table, "Private Adel, show 'em what I'm talking about. Grab the weapon off the table and fire at the targets behind you."

Coco smirked, "Give me a few seconds and I'll show them how it's done."

Coco picked up M4A1 from the table and cocked it as Ren told her, "Turn around and fire the targets."

She turned away from him to look at the shooting range in front of them as the first target appeared in her view. 

"Is that another training mission?" Hazel asked.

Watts nodded his head, "It seems like it."

"Is every game in this trilogy going to start with a training mission?" Emerald asked.

The image of Price and Nikolai taking care of wounded Soap appeared in B's mind, "No."

Coco aimed at the target from the hip and pulled the trigger and her machine rifle fired. One of the bullets hit the targer which instantly lowered itself down to the ground as another one, this time a bit taller appeared. It was only a matter of seconds before she took it out too.

"See what I mean? She sprayed bullets all over the damn place." Ren pointed out, "You've got to pick your targets by aiming deliberately down your sights from a stable stance. Private Adel, show our friends here how the Rangers take down a target. Crouch first, then aim down your sight at the targets." 

Coco did as she was told to. She crouched down as another targer popped out. She fired and started taking out every target, one by one. It took her only a few seconds to take care of all of them.

"That's all there is to it." Ren said as Coco stood up and turned to look at Ren to see him staring at the Rangers in front him, "You want your targets to go down? You gotta aim down your sights. Aiming down your sights also works for switching quickly between targets. Aim down your sights, then pop in and out to acquire new targets. Show 'em Private. If your target is close to where you are aiming, you can snap to it quickly by aiming down your sights."

Coco reloaded her M4A1 and nodded her head in understanding. She turned away from him to look at the shooting range again as one more target appeared in her view. She aimed a it down the sights and quickly shoot as many targets as they popped out.

She finished half of her magazine and she stopped shooting when she heard Ren say, "Now that's how you do it. You want to take down your targets quickly and with control. Now if your target is behind light cover, remember that certain weapons can penetrate and hit your target. The Private here will demonstrate."

A sheer of wood appeared in front of Coco as she reloaded her machine rifle, once again, to make sure she wasn't going to ran out of bullets in the magazine during the demonstration. She aimed at the target behind the wood and fired. One bullet was enough to bring the target down.

"We already know that the bullets will penetrate weak materials!" Neptune shouted, recalling that the same thing was shown in the training mission in the first one.

"Last but not least, you need to know how to toss a frag grenade." Ren picked up a grenade from the table and showed it off to the Rangers, before turning to look at Coco again, "Private Adel, pick up some frag grenades from the table."

Coco quickly picked up a grenade from the table and threw it towards several targets standing in the shooting range. The greande exploded, taking out most of the targets. Only three in the back remained standing.

"Good. Note that frags tend to roll on sloped surfaces. So think twice before throwing one up hill. All right, thanks for the help, Private Adel. Now get over to The Pit... General Ironwood wants to see you run the course." Ren said, looking at Coco before turning away from her to look at the Rangers again.

"It appears that James is a General in this too." Goodwitch observed.

"I see that I was right about him being an important character in the sequel." Ozpin stated.

"I'm not suprised about that, though." Winter said, "Who else would play an Atlesian General if not General Ironwood?"

Ren stepped away from Coco, and walked over to the Rangers, "All right, who here wants to go first? Show me what you've learned so far."

Coco walked past him and entered another shooting range, passing by two Rangers who were chatting with each other. She walked along the range, passing by a few more Rangers. One of them was looking through the binoculars while the other two were practicing their shooting on some wooden targets.There was also a tank standing in front of her which the audience recognized as the one the saw in the first game, firing at something ahead of it.

She walked out of the shooting range and started making her way to The Pit. On her way to the Pit, she passed by a lot of Rangers who were minding their own business, like playing basketball or reading a magazine.

She stopped for a second when she heard two Rangers chatting with each other. She turned to look at him as the one that was sitting on the chair said, "You seen that Delta team that came through yesterday?'

The other Ranger shook his head, "I don't think those guys were Delta." 

"I don't know." The one on the chair shrugged his shoulders, 'I'm pretty sure some of them were Delta, except maybe for that redhaired chick with freaky mask."

"I remember her." The other Ranger nodded his head to that, "She's totally not regulation, man."

"Oh, you think?" His friend asked him, "What about that dark haired girl with red stripes?"

The other Ranger chuckled, "I understand she saw that dark haired girl bitchslap the D-boys on the shooting course." 

"Wait a second." Blake said, knowing a person that matched this description, "Dark haired girl with red stripes?"

Ruby's eyes snapped open at the realization, "Were they talking about me?"

Yang looked at her sister and grinned, "It appears so, sis!"

"What about the redhaired girl with a mask that they mentioned?" Weiss wondered, "From what we've heard from these two men, I assume that she and Ruby are working together."

"Hmm." Ren looked around the audience, trying to spot someone that would fit this description. Penny already made an appearence, so he scratched her of his list. His gaze then went to his two teammates, "I'd that say it's either Nora or Pyrrha."

"Yeah." Yang nodded, "It seems the best guess."

Jaune placed his hand on his chin, "I wonder what this one guy meant when he mentioned that she was wearing a freaky mask." 

"We'll find out eventually, I guess." Sun stated.

The two Rangers continued chatting as Coco started walking again, stepping away from them. She walked for several more seconds before she finally made her way to her destination. She walked down a bit, entering the pit to be greeted by the view of several various guns laying either on the table or in a crate.

"Hey Private." A familiar voice spoke up to Coco who turned in the direction of it and saw no other person that Nora Valkyrie, Ren's right hand leaning against one of the weapon crates while fiddling with a Desert Eagle.

"Oh! There's me!" A huge smile formed on Nora's lips, "And I'm working with Ren! Awesome!"

Ruby turned to look at Pyrrha, "It leaves with only one lead for this girl with freaky mask."

"I won't be suprised if we'll end up working together Ruby." Pyrrha said in return.

"Welcome to The Pit." Nora greeted Coco who looked up to see General Ironwood watching them with two Rangers standing by his side. The thing that caught their attention was the fact that Ironwood had a beard, "Heard General Ironwood wants to pull a shooter from our unit for some special op. Anyway he's up there in observation. Go ahead and grab a pistol."

"Nice beard, Jimmy." Qrow commented with a laugh, causing Winter and Ironwood to roll their eyes at him.

"Special Operation? I wonder what will this operation be about." Yatsuhashi said, curiously. A few people in the audience nodded in agreement.

Coco picked up the Desert Eagle form the table, making Nora say to her, "Alright, try switching to your rifle." Coco immediately switched back to her M4A1, "Good, now switch to your sidearm again."

Cardin rolled his eyes, "Going through the same thing again."

"See how fast that was? Remember, switching to your pistol is always faster than reloading." Nora told Coco, putting her Desert-Eagle aside. She opened two weapons crates, revealing some guns to Coco who switched back to M4A1, "Well, smile for the cameras and don't miss, Ironwod's gonna be watching. Best shooter gets to join the prima donna squad, if that's your thing."

Coco walked past the weapon crates, not interested in switching her current weapons as Nora stopped in front of the gate leading to the Pit, which opened just a second later, "Ok, head on in. Timer starts as soon as the first target pops up."

She walked past Nora, entering the first area of the Pit. The moments she stepped in, the first targets popped out, as Nora Declared, "Clear the first area. Go! Go! Go!"

Coco instantly aimed her M4A1 at the first target that caught her attention which happened to be standing behind some blue berrels. She fired and the target went down, before turning towards the other two targets, which were standing behind their own covers. It didn't help though, Coco took them out in a second or two.

She moved forward as three new targets popped right in front of her, and these new ones were slowly moving back and forth. Coco quickly took out two targets and was about to shot the third one, but stopped when she noticed that this one was showing a civilian. She ran forward, moving past this target.

Ilia leaned in a bit, wanting to be sure if she was seeing it correctly, "Was that a child on the target?"

"It appears that they're placing civilians on the targets to prepare their soldiers just in case if there will be civilians around during their missions" Ironwood stated, "Smart."

She stopped in front of a small building and another targets appeared in her view. The targets that were showing Coco's enemies were taken care of in a matter of a seconds, as the last two ones which were showing civilians were left alone by her. She ran into the house and another targets popped out, but she took care of them without any problem, just like in the other times.

She reloaded her M4A1 and moved up the staircase to another floor as a target popped out in her way. She swung her knife at it, causing the target move aside, allowing her to enter the second floor. Coco was instantly greeted by new targets, as she moved her machine rifle around the room, pressing the trigger when her eyes caught the sight of the target that was showing an enemy.

"Area cleared! Jump down!" Nora declared as Coco jumped down back to the ground level through the massive hole in the wall, "Last area! Move! Move!"

More targets popped out, but they weren't much of a problem to Coco. She moved towards the exit from the Pit, as fast as she could, clearing off the last area from the targets, leaving only the ones with the civilians standing. She quickly looked around to make sure she didn't miss a single targets, before turning towards the exit. She sprinted right towards it, finishing her run in the Pit.

She was instantly greeted by the view of grinning Nora, "Very impressive. You made that course your bitch! Ok, head upstairs and regroup with your team, or you can go back in and run the course again."

Coco decided that one run around the course was enough and headed out of the Pit. She didn't made it to the stairs when an alarm started ringing across the entire base.

"What the hell is going?" Junior voiced thoughts of many people in the audience.

"All Hunter units, get to your victors. We're heading out." Ozpin declared as Coco pushed herself into run up the stairs, to be greeted by the view of three smoking Humvees standing in front of her and the Rangers running around, probably preparing themselves to head out.

"Oh." Summer said, "Ozpin is back."

"About time Ozzy" Qrow said, turning to the said man, 'The only time when we heard from you was during that mission with the nuke."

One of the Rangers ran right in front of her, declaring, "They blew the damn bridge! We gotta move!"

Velvet shook her head, "I don't like the sound of it."

"It seems like we're going straight into the action after the training." Cinder stated.

"Everyone get to your vehicles!" Ren declared as he ran in front of Coco, before hopping into one of the Humvee's, "We're moving out!

Coco running towards one of the Humvee's was the last thing that happened before the screen went to black, meaning that the mission ended. 

"It may have been just a simple traning mission but we found out a lot about what happened after the last mission." Port was the first one to speak up.

Ghira shook his head, "I just still can't believe that the White Fang won."

"I still don't understand why the faunus would label Sienna a hero." Winter stated.

"I agree," Tai nodded in agreement, "She shouldn't be seen as one after everything she did in the last game."

Adam shrugged his shoulders, "I'm pretty okay with it."

Blake sighed, "Of course you are."

"On the bright side, we got introduced to some new characters." Coco said, "I'm looking forward to see what role I am going to play in the story."

"I assume that you'll be somehow involed in the Special Operation that General Ironwood is planning." Fox assumed to which Coco nooded in agreement.

"I love that Renny and I appeared." Nora smiled, "I love that Pyrrha was mentioned too."

Jaune let out a small sigh, "At least you guys appeared or were mentioned. There is still no sight of me."

"Don't worry, Jaune." Ruby said to her friend, "Maybe you'll end up working with me, Yang and Pyrrha."

Pyrrha smiled at Jaune, adding, "And It is no certain that I'll be the masked woman." 

B just nodded his head at their words, as he pressed the button on his seat, starting another mission.

----

Here we go with MW2! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
63.5K 553 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
26.9K 582 8
Jaune Arc, strong, intelligent, popular... or at least he will have to learn to be all those things in order to survive this new job. After all when...
15.5K 189 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...