Sexual Exploration 2

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and wi... More

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Introduction
Sexual Exploration 2 - Introduction
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Surprise
!!! VIRGIN CLASSROOM BOOK !!!

4

10.3K 659 753
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Yoongi didn't wake up when the lights suddenly flicked on, but he was definitely awake when a hand came down over his mouth, restricting his breathing.

His eyes flew open, his mind fuzzy with sleep as he tried to work through his confusion about what was going on.

He raised his hands to push his attacker off, and he was shocked to feel the familiar abs of his husband.

"Nhmjhn?" He said, muffled into the hand. He blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the brightness.

It was in fact his husband straddling him, and he didn't look happy.

Yoongi pried the hand off. "Sub, what are you doing? I'm trying to sleep." He scowled, annoyed to have been woken up from his nap.

The boy didn't answer, looking down at the tiny teacher with disdain. He didn't bother to explain he wasn't this boys 'sub'. He only had one goal in this world- to get to Agust.

Get to Agust.

Get Agust.

Agust.

Hurt Agust.

RM glared with renewed anger and pressed both of his hands over Yoongi's nose and mouth forcefully.

Yoongi shook his head wildly, trying to dislodge them. He raised his own hands to try to pry them off, but Namjoon had always been stronger than him.

He was so confused, what was going on? Why was Namjoon doing this and why did he look so angry?

Yoongi protested, panic starting to kick in when his lungs began to burn, his brain screaming at him that he needed air. He could feel Suga trying to take over to protect him, and he shoved the personality down again with an apology, wanting to stay in control to figure out what was going on.

"This is nothing personal." RM said, monotone. "You're just in my way."

Yoongi was even more confused now.

He heaved his hips up with all his might, finally managing to overthrow the boy on top of him.

RM hit the floor with a loud thud, and Yoongi wondered why the others didn't come running.

He coughed, sucking in air as he scrambled to throw the covers off of him and stand up.

RM was on his feet as well, and he spun around on one foot, his other stretched out to roundhouse kick Yoongi.

Yoongi flinched and raised his arm in an X in front of his face just in time, blocking the powerful kick.

The force still send him stumbling backwards, and RM saw his chance, diving at the man and tackling him to the bed.

"Namjoon! Stop it!" Yoongi yelled, fighting with the strong boy as RM tried to pin him down. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Get out of my way." RM hissed, finally grabbing the struggling boys arms and pinning them to the mattress.

Yoongi kicked out, catching RM's chest and kicking him off.

RM recovered quickly, lunging at Yoongi as the smaller man made a break for the door.

Both boys grunted when they hit the carpet, fighting and struggling again.

"Namjoon- I'm serious! Stop this!" Yoongi shouted, his arms shaking, barely holding the boy back on top of him. "I don't want to do a scene right now!"

He knew he could say his safeword, red, and Namjoon would stop, but he had never had to say it before and he didn't want to start now, in case it put a rift between them. But if Namjoon kept attacking him like this, he wouldn't have a choice but to say it.

"Why do people keep calling me that name?" RM scowled. "I'm not him!"

Yoongi froze, finally understanding this wasn't his husband.

He should have known- Namjoon wasn't a violent person and never would have ambushed Yoongi like this.

RM saw Yoongi's moment of distraction and seized the opportunity to choke him with one hand again, his other reaching down and grabbing Yoongi's cock through his pants.

Yoongi choked, unwanted flashes of memories erupting in his mind. He shook his head, begging the man not to do this.

"N-no!" He coughed, wincing as the man grabbed him harder. "S-stop! You don't know what you're doing!"

"I know exactly what I'm doing." RM's eyes glittered with hatred, his hand moving to touch Yoongi in slow circles.

Yoongi winced, feeling the familiar dark cloud inside him rumble to the surface. He fought it, barely keeping Agust from taking over.

"September!" He shouted.

Red was Yoongi's word to stop a scene, but September was his word to warn the others when Agust was close.

But of course, RM didn't know that.

He stared at the struggling boy beneath him, his hand still choking him, searching for a sign to tell him when Agust would take over. He knew he would know exactly when Agust appeared, and he wanted that moment to happen now.

Yoongi struggled, kicking out at nothing. He was distracted with trying to keep Agust down that he couldn't fight RM, and the hand choking him got tighter and tighter.

His back arched, his lungs desperate for air. He stared at his husbands face, his teary eyes desperate and pleading with the cold, emotionless ones above him.

But if Namjoon could see him, he still couldn't do anything to help.

Where were the others? Surely they would have heard the sounds of fighting and Yoongi's shouts. Yoongi got a sick feeling that RM had hurt his boyfriends.

His strength drained, and his hands dropped limply to his sides, unable to fight with RM anymore.

Agust was pushing and straining to take control, triggered awake by Yoongi being forced into a situation where he didn't have control.

RM smirked, a devilish glint in his eyes when Yoongi's eyes fluttered shut, no longer able to hold him back.

He waited a few more moments, before removing his hands.

He studied the passed out boy beneath him, watching and waiting tensely for Agust to wake up.

He climbed off the boy, deciding it would be better to restrain the violent persona first.

It would be easier to kill Agust once he was tied down, anyways.

He stalked to the dresser, opening and shutting drawers until he found some rope. He grabbed out two coils, then decided three would be safer. He wanted everything to go exactly to plan.

There came the sound of coughing behind him, and RM spun around, ready to finally meet Agust.

The boy on the floor slowly sat up, groaning in pain and looking sick as he rubbed his bruised neck gingerly.

Rm scowled, dropping the ropes. "You're not Agust."

Suga blinked his unfocused eyes at the approaching figure, his mind slow as it tried to recover from being choked.

RM grabbed Yoongi's shirt and hauled him up, slamming him against the wall.

"Bring Agust out." He demanded, his eyes smoldering with rage.

Suga weakly shook his head. "He's dangerous." He croaked out.

RM rolled his eyes and slammed Yoongi against the wall again. "I know he's dangerous, why the fuck do you think I'm here?"

"I won't let you hurt Yoongi, or bring out that bad man." Suga glared.

RM growled. "Then you're in my way as well."

He threw Yoongi to the floor, towering over him. "Bring Agust out here and I won't hurt Yoongi." He commanded.

Suga shook his head, shuffling to sit up. "Agust hurts Yoongi's friends and that hurts Yoongi. He can't be let out."

He looked up at the angry personality, studying him. "You're just a baby alter, aren't you? You're new. Very new..."

RM glared. "Give me Agust."

Suga got to his feet, keeping some distance between them.

"You must be confused, wondering what's going on. People keep calling you Namjoon, don't they? And you don't know why you suddenly exist and then suddenly don't again. All you know is that you hate Agust, and you're desperate to get to him for answers." Suga said soothingly. "It's okay, I can help you. You don't have to hurt Yoongi or his boyfriends, I'm here for you now."

"I want Agust!" RM screamed. "Give me Agust! I need to talk to him!"

"He's not coming out." Suga said firmly. "Not while I'm here, so you might as well talk to me."

But RM was done talking.

He ran at the alter, his fist raised.

Suga sidestepped nimbly and grabbed the boy, spinning him around and trapping the new alter against him, Suga's chest pressed against RM's back.

He raised his hand pressed two fingers against the pressure point on RM's neck, right in the middle on his left side.

RM froze, his mind going blank, and his eyes fluttered shut as he faded away.

Suga held on for a few moments, wanting to make sure the boy was tranquil, before letting him go.

Namjoon's body fell to the floor, his face looking peaceful as if he was asleep.

"Sorry, Namjoon." Suga said, crouching down and picking up the rope RM had dropped. He tied the boys hands and feet together behind his back.

He straightened up, heading to the door.

It didn't take him long to find the others, tied up in the large bedroom.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook gasped, struggling to free his wrists.

He had fallen off the bed a few minutes ago, when he had heard Yoongi's shout and the sound of fighting.

Taehyung had fallen off as well, on the other side, and the two had desperately tried to free themselves to help their boyfriend.

"Not quite." Suga smiled, walking over and rolling Jungkook onto his stomach so he could work on untying the rope.

Jungkook blinked. "Suga?"

"Hello, Jungkook." Suga said cheerfully, removing the gag from around Jungkook's neck as well. "Nice to see you again."

"What happened to Yoongi? Where's RM?" Jungkook jumped up, rubbing his red wrists.

"He's fine, they're both recovering now." Suga walked around the bed to help untie Taehyung. "If you'll help me get everyone free, I'll explain what happened."

Jungkook nodded and quickly grabbed the closest person, Jimin, and removed the boys gag.

The boy had been crying in fear for Yoongi, and Jungkook wiped away the boys tears.

"It's okay Jiminie," Jungkook assured him, kissing his head. "Yoongi's fine, see? It's Suga, not Agust."

Jimin crawled off the bed and raced to Suga, backhugging him fiercely. "You're okay? Did he hurt you?"

Suga finished untying Seokjin's wrists before turning around, his arms raised awkwardly, like he didn't know what a hug was. "Yoongi is fine, the bruises aren't major, they'll fade in a week or so."

"I think he meant, are you fine?" Taehyung asked, standing up and grabbing Hoseok to untie him.

Suga looked like he didn't understand the question. "I said Yoongi is fine."

"But are you?" Jungkook pressed. "You, Suga. Are you fine?"

Suga blinked a few times, looking confused. "I don't...have feelings or a body to hurt."

Jungkook sighed. "I think he's fine guys."

Suga let them all pull their clothes back on, before leading them back to Yoongi's room, where Namjoon had woken up and was struggling against the ropes that tied him up.

He looked up as everyone entered. "What the fuck is going on?" He demanded, kicking angrily. "I told you I had work to do! Did you seriously fucking drug me?"

"Oh boy." Seokjin sighed. "He doesn't know."

"Know what?" Namjoon glared. "Let me go! I'm so pissed off at you all right now!"

"What's the last thing you remember?" Suga asked, walking over and sitting beside the tied up boy.

"Leaving the room to come here." Namjoon replied. He looked confused for a moment, staring into the boys eyes. "Wait, Suga?"

"You don't remember anything else?" Jungkook asked, walking over hesitantly as well.

"What's going on?" Namjoon looked worried now. "What happened to Yoongi?"

Jungkook decided RM wasn't a threat anymore and began untying him.

Everyone else hung back, as if scared Namjoon would snap again.

Suga helped Namjoon sit up once Jungkook untied him. He cupped the boys face, forcing them into eye contact.

"Namjoon, listen to me," Suga commanded gently.

Namjoon stared at him. Yoongi's face, but someone else's eyes. His heart pounded with sick anxiety. He just knew he was the cause of Yoongi not being in control right now, even though Suga was a good guy.

"You have an alter."

It took Namjoon a few moments to process those words, and when they finally hit, he snorted, shaking his head.

"I'm serious." Suga said. "His name is RM, and he's after Agust."

Namjoon slapped the boys hands off of him and stood up.

The others all took a step back, and even Hoseok looked worried.

It made him pause.

Namjoon looked to Jungkook, who had his arms crossed.

"It's true, Namjoon." Jungkook said softly. "Why do you think Suga is here?"

"I..." Namjoon shook his head. "That can't be! That's not possible!"

"You went through a traumatic experience with Agust, sweetheart," Seokjin said. "It created an alter, RM."

"That explains why he's after Agust." Taehyung nodded.

Namjoon kept shaking his head, unable to accept this. "No...I...I would never hurt Yoongi! I love him!"

"It wasn't you," Suga laid his hand on the boys shoulder. "It was RM. And he didn't want to, he just knew that was the only way to get to Agust. He's just a baby alter, he's lost and confused so he's acting out."

"I..." It was too much for Namjoon to process at once and he shoved Suga away, brushing past everyone as he ran out of the room.

A moment later, they heard his bedroom door slam shut.

"I'll talk to him." Suga said. "You all should settle down and start dinner. It'll calm Yoongi down if he's eating."

Taehyung walked over to hug the alter. "Thanks for protecting him, Su. It was nice to see you again."

Suga tensed, patting the boys back awkwardly. "Of course I protect Yoongi. Why wouldn't I?"

Taehyung chuckled as he pulled back. "We'll teach you how to hug next time I see you."

The group dispersed, heading down the stairs to the kitchen, whispering about all this new information.

Jungkook bent down and picked up the rope, his mind racing.

He never thought the day would come where he needed to protect Agust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
586K 27.3K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
203K 9.7K 27
Where college senior Min Yoongi suffers from severe Hyperosmia to the point that he finds everyday life a drag. Between overbearing perfume smells f...