SidNaaz - Soulmates in the jo...

By NoviceWriter25

My father always says that birth, marriage and death are predestined. If it is meant to be, it will be... It... More

SidNaaz - Soulmates in the journey of self-discovery?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#35
#37
#38
#39

#19

2.1K 135 12
By NoviceWriter25

 The next morning Shehnaaz wakes up with a happy smile on her face and stretches on the bed when her fist hits something hard, Sidharth howls in pain as Sana in her dazed state has squarely punched his lower jaw. Shehnaaz wakes up with a jolt and cups his face in her palms and asks him concerned, 'Tujhe lag gayi, baby? Maine mara tujhe, dard ho rahi hai?'

Sidharth just stares at her baby face and husky voice and quickly forget his pain. He encircles his arm around her and pulls her to him to cuddle his head in the crook of her neck and says, 'Chal achcha hai haath hi chalaye, apna leg sey marti to pata nahi kaha marti!' and chuckles.

Shehnaaz turns red in embarrassment and pushes him away to quickly get off the bed and says, 'tu kuch bhi nahi bolta? Duffer kahika.'

**********************************************************************************************

Bigg Boss announces the nomination task wherein the captain of the house, which is Sidharth, gets to nominate the housemates. Each time the buzzer goes off, Bigg Boss starts calling two contestants to stand on a dais and Sidharth gets to decide whom to save and whom to nominate for eviction that very week.

Paras, being his usual cunning self, walks up to Shehnaaz and says, 'Shehnaaz dekh merey liye naa iss ghar mein rehna bohot zaroori hai. Mein pura bankrupt hoon, merey Mummy ka bhi tabiyat kharab hai jiske liye bohot paise lagenge, to mere liye iss ghar mein zyada sey zyada der tak rehna bohot important hai. Tera to Sidharth dost hai, tu plzz usse baat kar ki mujhe nominate na karein. Maine tujhe Swayamvar task mein impress karney ki koshish bhi kiya. Chal tujhe mein pasand nahi aaya itna, but itna bhi buraa hoon nahi mein. Please help kardey.'

Shehnaaz, with all her innocence feels bad for him and says, 'Chal koi chakkar nahi mein baat karungi Sidharth sey terey liye. Par yeh mat bol ki maine tujhe select nahi kiya. Tujhe khud ko bhi pata hai tu dikhawa kar raha tha aur Sidharth jo bhi karta dil sey karta hai', and walks off.

She walks up to Sidharth and says, 'Sidharth, ek baat karni thi mujhe'.

Sidharth: 'Haa baby bol na, kya hua?'

Sana: 'Mein bol rahi thi ki tu please Paras ko bacha lena nomination say, please.'

Sidharth looks at Sana stunned. He and Paras haven't been on good terms from the beginning in this house. He was aware of Paras' shrewd self and he did not even like his proximity to Shehnaaz. When Shehnaaz had entered the house, she had only known Paras and had automatically selected him as a partner to help with the house chores, also because he was from Punjab like her. But, over a period, he has just tried to manipulate Sana and use her only to ditch her in time of need. Her requesting Sidharth to save Paras rang the alarm in his head.

He simply asks her, 'Eisa kyun bol rahi hai? Kuch bola tujhe Paras ney?'

She replies, 'Nahi dekh usney Swayamvar task mein try to kiya na. Aur fir Himanshi ko bhi uss din suna raha tha jab Himanshi mujhe taney mar rahi thi. To atleast save to ho jaye banda. Mujhe guilt feeling hoga nahito. Mein agar usko swayamvar mein choose karti to fir save ho jata na.'

This response irks Sidharth and he says, 'To matlab tujhe mujhe jitana hi nahi tha? Tere liye Paras imp hai zyada merey sey. Aur tune koi obligation mein aakar mujhe jitaya!'

Sana: 'Tu pagal hai kya, maine eisa kab kaha? Tu galat kyun samajh raha hai mujhe?'

Sidharth: Dekh tu to koi ganit hai nahi ki mein tujhe galat samjhu. Aur mujhe abhi paka matt ready hone dey. Mein dekhta hoon kya kar sakta hoon.'

Sana comes close to him and hugs him and softly says, 'Dekh woh mujhe bolkar gaya ki maine uskey efforts ko appreciate nahi kiya isiliye usko jitaaya nahi. Usko bohot zaroori hai iss ghar mein rehna.'

Sidharth lets her hug him without returning the embrace. He stands there and leaves as soon as the next buzzer goes off.

Eventually, Bigg Boss calls Arti and Paras on the stage. Sidharth stares at them long and hard and says, 'I save Arti and nominate Paras. Thank you.' and goes off. Likewise he saves Mahira between Asim and Mahira, nominates Reshmi and saves Vishal and saves Bhau over Shefali and Himanshi.

Paras gives an accusing look to Shehnaaz who feels miserable and hurt at the same time. Shehnaaz had expected him to keep her request and save Paras and is pissed that Sidharth simply ignored her request.

Sidharth knows that he must have hurt Sana, but he wanted to make a statement through his action and let Paras know that manipulating Sana does not work and neither will he take it lying low. He knows he will be able to make Sana understand why he did what he did, and paras will get the subtle hint to stop acting over smart and play to someone's innocence.

Shehnaaz keeps her distance from Sidharth as she is awry of him and does not want to discuss the nomination to avoid any debacle. She keeps to herself and starts chatting with other housemates.

Arti who has been gloating around about her friendship with Sidharth notices that Sana is not okay with his decision and is sulking away. She gets annoyed with Sana prioritizing Paras over her, not knowing the actual reason behind it, goes up to Sidharth and tattles with Sana within earshot, 'Sidharth, thank you so much yaar. Mujhe to laga tha ki mein gayi iss bar par tune mujhe fir sey bacha liya. Tune prove kar diya apna friendship merey liye aur mujhe yakin hai ki tu mujhe apna bohot achcha dost manta hai isiliye to mujhe hi chose karta hai humesa.' She further adds sneering towards Shehnaaz, 'woh kehte hai na jaako rakhe saiyan, maar sake na koi.'

Shehnaaz's growing proximity to Sidharth has always been a bone of contention for Arti, and she has always tried her best to convince Sidharth against Shehnaaz but it has not done her any good and Sidharth always saw through her intentions and never paid any heed to her.

Shehnaaz understanding the direction of the taunt leaves the place. She feels cornered and suffocated as she has had no intention of singling out Arti but only wanted to save Paras by returning a favor.

Sidharth too notices Sana's aloofness and having realized Arti's sarcasm was directed at her walks up to her to make her realize his point. Shehnaaz seeing Sidharth coming her way start moving towards the opposite direction. Sidharth catches her and start pulling her away with him towards the captain's room with Sana trying to escape.

People look on and Paras mutters, 'Abhi isko zabardasti lekar ja raha hai firsey apni baat manwane aur brain wash karne. Aur yeh larki bhi itni hi bewakoof hai ki firse iskey batoon mein aa jayegi. Mera to khoon khaulta inhe dekhkar.'

Mahira adds, 'Tujhe hi bada confidence tha ki Shehnaaz ki baat sunkar Shuklaji tujhe bacha lenge. Dono bohot zyada chant hai. Kya pata unka hi planning hon abb hamare samne acting karni hai inhe.'

Reshmi has been observing all of this from far and as if making a revelation, she adds, 'Yeh sab to thik hai par tum logo ney ek cheez notice kiya kya? Yeh bhalu jaisa insaan effect bohot hota hai Shehnaaz sey, nahi? Iska maine yeh roop nahi dekha ki zaldi sey kisiko manane jaoo yaa fir care karo. Pamper karte rehta hai Sana ko.'

Arti trying to give the narrative a different spin quickly adds, 'Aree Shehnaaz choti haina usse. Bachchi jaisi hai isiliye.'

Reshmi gives her a knowing look and smirks, 'Yeh tu khud ko samjha rahi hai ya fir mujhe bataa rahi hai, Arti?'

Arti just says, 'Mujhe kya lena dena yar Reshmi. Kuch bhi mat bol.'

Reshmi says, 'Chal fir achchi baat hai.'

In the captain's room, Sidharth drags Shehnaaz in and brings her to a stop and says, 'Chir kyun rahi hai tu? Kya hua? Attitude kisko dikha rahi hai?'

Shehnaaz: 'Mein attitude dikha rahi hoon? Maine tujse ek choti si request kiya, tujhe to who sunna nahi tha. Aab mein attitude dikha rahi hoon?'

Sidharth: 'Dekh Shehnaaz, jab tujhe koi use karta hai ya karni ki koshish karta hai tab mera dimaag sarta hai. Paras aakar manipulate karne ki koshish kar raha tha aur tu ho bhi gayi aur mujhe yeh baat achchi nahi lagi.'

Shehnaaz: 'Nahi, tu sach bol ki Arti thi isiliye tujhe aur koi dikha nahi.'

Sidharth: 'Arti key honey se kya hota hai bey? Girl Friend hai kya woh meri?'

Shehnaaz: 'Mujhe kya pata? Arti hai girl friend abhi, ya Reshmi thi pehle! Mujhe kaise pata hoga, mein to aapko yehi par aakar mili hoon aur dhire dhire asli chehra bhi samne aa raha hai aapka.'

Sidharth: 'Aa gaya apko samajh mein meri asliyat. Achchi baat hai. Mujhe kharab lagta tha jab log tumhara istemal karte they, par aab sey karein. Mujhe khusi hogi agar karein. Aap jaa sakti hai.'

'Shaukh nahi hai mujhe aapke samne behte rehne ki,'yells an angry Shehnaaz while storming away.

She comes to the garden area and sits alone irritated and fuming. Paras slowly walks up to her and says, 'Kya hua tujhe, gussa hai kya? Sidharth tujhe waise kheech kar kaise lekar ja raha thaa. Tolerate kaise karti hai tu usey. Mujhe to banda theek hi nahi laga kabhi.'

Shehnaaz snaps at him: 'to fir kisey tolerate karun? Tujhe? Mujhe bhadkane ki koshish mat kar Paras. Mujhe sab pata hai . Jo dhukde tu mujhe sunane aaya tha who mujhe manipulate karne key liye tha. Itni bhi stupid nahi hoon mein. Sidharth ney thik kiya tujhe hi nominate kiyaa. Aab hatt jaa merey samne sey. Aur agli baar sey foot dalney ki koshish mat karna hum dono ke beech. Successful nahi hoga!' and storms off.

Sidharth, who had followed Shehnaaz, comes to the garden area and overhears Shehnaaz's wild response to Paras from a distance.

A smile slowly forms in his face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 2.7K 20
What happens when destiny brings a broken soul to a happy soul? A girl who lost everything in her life and at last decided to commit suicide. At that...
112K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
81.3K 13.7K 40
©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
433K 34.4K 63
What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where people believe that soulmates, true love are...