Luna? No sir i'm a Marine

By NotJustAGirlWithWifi

They say i'm the Beauty and he's the Beast, but my life is far from a fairy tale. I thought I had everything... More

Prologue
And the adventure begins
The wolf whisperer
My Angel
Questions but no answers
Deal?
Shopping trip
Were what?
War, What is it good for
Rogues
Meeting Damien
Formal Event
Blast from the past
Not quite a happy ending
Back to my roots
Training begins
Birthday bash
Turning my world upside down
Not exactly love letters
Eyes wide shut
Sink or swim
Meeting the parents
Story time
Surprise after surprise
Promise
Trick or treat
Marine corp style
Pups gone wild
Heartbeat
Something that can wash off the pain
Did I forget to mention?
The rescue
Bumps and Bruises
Merry christmas
A little white church
Picture perfect
Suspicious behavior
Proving myself
Is this my happy ever after?
Happy New Year
To sequel or not to sequel
Sequal

New Ink

269K 8.1K 1.4K
By NotJustAGirlWithWifi

Waking up on my stomach is a weird sensation. I don't like it. My chest is constricted, my boobs hurt, I can feel my heart beat in my stomach and i'm basically suffocating myself or trying to break my neck. This is not how I usually wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes and was submerged in a sea of black sheets. I slid my hands underneath my chest and lifted my torso off the bed. It looked like a pathetic attempt at a push up. My head is kind of buzzing, I guess the impact of last light. Although I've had success so far that's where it stopped. I tried to roll off the bed but I was basically chained to it. It's a feeling that i've become accustom to, without even having to look I could tell that it's Luke's arm. Fighting his grip is futile, that's something i've learned. I don't need to pee, I can wait a bit longer for breakfast I'll just enjoy these few minutes.

I rolled over onto my side, supporting my head with my hand as I begin to trace patterns along Luke's bare back. I followed the lines of his tribal tattoo's but the more I learn about him the more I think that these tattoo's are to do with the pack. My fingers skimmed across his scars and trailed down his spine. They came to a halt when I noticed the fresh ink on his shoulder blade. This wasn't an addition to the tribal marks that that originated on his right peck and travelled to the middle of his bicep and around his back. This was a a girl with a warrior red strip across her eyes and a wolf above her, howling, almost protecting her. I was mesmerised. Their eyes held so much pain, so much rage, such beauty.

I hadn't noticed my hands leaving his spine and tracing the outline of this new tattoo. His breathing pattern changed. I froze and looked up at him through my eyelashes. His head was still buried in the pillows and I relaxed a bit.

It was short lived as not even a minute later I found myself straddling Luke. He's a sneaky werewolf. In a split second he had gone from sleeping beauty to a cocky, horny wolf boy. His hands rested on my hips and mine are flat on his chest, attempting to stabilise myself after his sudden movement. His cocky smirk told me I had been caught red handed.

"Enjoying yourself?" I just rolled my eyes and tried to get off him but he just pulled me closer.

"Morning princess"
"Good Morning" I leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek as he yawned. Then before he could pull me back I wiggled out of his grip and ran to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and laughed at my appearance. I don't understand, what do I do at night to make my hair look like someone hosted a mosh pit in it? I splashed water on my face, attempted to brush my hair, brushed my teeth and checked the time. I never considered myself a morning person, even the military can't change a few things. Within my first few weeks I already earned a reputation. I didn't take shit, I had a great poker face and you only talked to me before 11am if you had a death wish. Many question how I made it as a Marine, hell I still don't get it. I hate being told what to do, I hate waking up early and I don't take being talked down too very well. Yet I loved the military, apparently I was a natural. No matter how hard I try I can't break my routine, my training. Waking up at 06:00, wanting to go to the gym. I'm not housewife material, i'm not the kind of girl that will sit around and let her guy take care of her. That's not me. I have to find something to do.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Luke tying his belt on his jeans. The tattoo still confusing me. It raised so many questions. When did he get it? Why did he get it? Who's the girl? Why a wolf? Am I really jealous of a tattoo? I'm not the jealous type, I just don't like sharing.

I slowly walked towards him. Almost like a lioness stalking her prey. I took in his silhouette. His muscles a reminder of the damage he could do if he lost his temper for a second. I got close enough to touch him and that's exactly what I did. I outlined the tattoo.

"You like it?" I looked around his shoulder. He was facing the mirror, so he saw me coming but never moved. He never turned around but instead spoke to me through the mirror.
"Yeah" My voice quiet as I let out a breath.

"I'm glad you like it. It's you. After you left I thought, well I thought it was going to be the last time I would see you. So I wanted something to remember you by. There was part of me hoping that if I ever did see you again then it would help win you back. I've seen the way you admire my other tattoo's. You like bad boy's......so is it working?"

As his speech progressed he got closer and closer. He pulled me close and his lips hovered over my ear.

His words finally sinking in. He got a tattoo for me. He got a tattoo of me. My doubts of him having commitment issues just went out the window. He permanently marked his body for me.

He's right, I love a bad boy. I don't mean a man whore who sleeps around that I think I can change. I mean a strong mans man, covered in tattoo's with a love of cars and is feared. Who loves his family, is protective and possessive and who is difficult to figure out. My perfect guy in one word? Luke.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "you're wrong." His head snapped up. I could see the confusion and pain in his eyes.
"I don't like bad boy's, I like one."

God I sound so damn cheesy. Just take me out the back and shoot me already.

For a change I took charge of the situation. I pulled Luke's chin up and kissed him. I put all my feelings into the kiss. Unlike Luke I don't really have a way with words. I prefer to display my emotions through actions. This isn't always the best because I know i'm capable of horrific things. That's why I ran away. Sure I was hurt but if I stayed then I wouldn't have been the only one hurting. I would've caused major destruction, sure they're werewolves but they wouldn't have been able to stop me because i'm their Luna. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

It didn't take long for things to heat up. My fingers ran through Luke's hair. He kissed, softly at first but then with such passion. Things i've only read about in books. I never thought it was real, the sparks and the need for more. I always thought it was a result of the over imaginative brain of an author but now that i'm here. Now that i'm living it, I can tell you it's not. Our lips moved in rhythm. A constant fight for dominance but we worked in harmony. Luke got rougher, intensifying the kiss. His tongue swiped across my trembling lips asking for entrance.

I felt my back press against a wall. The cool surface contrasting against my warm skin. The unexpected shiver than ran down my spine made me gasp. Luke used this to his advantage. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. He left no part of my mouth unexplored, and massaged my tongue. I tilted my head a bit more and I pressed myself against him, pulling at the whisps of hair at the bottom of his neck.

He pulled back just as I was running out of oxygen. Feeling light headed I rested my hands on his shoulder to steady myself. Both of us breathing heavy, my chest rising and falling, my heart pounding. I just stared into his eyes. I watched him closely. His eyes changing rapidly but ever so slightly. It he's at war with himself and it looks like he just lost.

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck. He placed soft opened mouth kisses along my collar bone. His lips rested on my jugular. He paused for a moment, placing one final kiss on the area before he began to suck and bite. It soon became tender, definitely leaving a hickey but at the moment i'm in euphoria. He pulled back and licked his lips.

"I should stop" he sounded uncertain, unsure and pained. My body burning for him, craving him. Him stopping was mot an option. So I tempted him.

I bit my lip and tilted my head. Exposing my neck to him. I felt one hand leave my waist as he placed it on the wall beside me. I heard him groan and he closed in once again. His hand trailing across my jaw. "You're such a tease" he mumbled.

He placed a chaste kiss on my lips before working his way down my neck. "I hope you don't regret this." I just pulled his head towards me, not caring much as to what he had to say. I just wanted this burning sensation gone and it seems only he can quench it.

I felt his teeth elongate and graze over the newly bruised area. Instead of pain I felt pleasure. His teeth sunk into my skin and my hips involuntarily bucked forward. Using his own hips he pinned me to the wall. At first I let out a scream but it soon faded into a moan. He extracted his canines and soothed the ache by flatting his tongue over the area and finally placing a kiss on it.

He stood back and admired his work. I looked up at him and his eyes have returned to their natural ice blue colour. My daze seemed to lift and I became aware but confused of what just happened.

"Wha-what did you do?" He didn't answer me he just nodded his head in the direction of the mirror. I slowly made my way over and a tribal mark caught my attention. You wouldn't really notice it unless you were looking for it. It's white ink and at a closer look I realised that I recognised the design. I was admiring the exact same design this morning except it was on Luke's back and arm not my collar bone.

When I felt Luke's arms circle my waist I looked up at him through the mirror just like he had done to me earlier.
"What does this mean?" He turned me around before answering my question
"this..." His brushed his finger across the new addition to my ink collection.
"....is my mark. It's the first stage of the mating process. To wolves it means that you're off the market. My scent has now mixed with yours, I can locate you easier and we can feel what the other is feeling."
"Wow" He chuckled at me. I'm glad he's amused by this.
"I don't think you're telling me everything." He gave me a wink then as I suspected informed me that there's one other thing. His lips rested on my mark and I let out a moan. A feeling of desire rushed through my veins and I was instantly horny.
"Maybe there is one advantage."

I have enough trouble thinking with him around never mind this instant turn on switch. I can already see it now, in the middle of a fight or whenever he wants to tease me he's going to use this. That's it. I'm going to have to invest in scarves and live in polo necks.

Luke held me while my brain worked over-time.
"I can feel you thinking too hard." I looked at him.
There's no way he can feel that. Once again he laughed
"It was an educated guess."

Luke walked over to his drawers and pulled out a shirt. I stumbled back and sat on the bed.
"So you marked me?" Luke answered me as he walked into the bathroom
"Yes"
"Ok, hm, yeah, i'm hearing you. Excuse me for a minute." I calmly walked out of the room, closing the door behind me before I took a deep breath.

"BONNIE, BONNIE, BONNIE, BONNIE, BONNIE" I ran down the left side of the V shaped stairs and then up the right side to get to Bonnie and Aaron's room. I barged into their room with my hands covering my eyes.

"I swear I can't see anything." I heard Bonnie shriek and Aaron growl.
"Alex what the fuck are you doing?"
"We-"
"You can take your hands off your eyes."

I uncovered my eyes and jumped on top of Bonnie. They both froze and then sniffed the air. Suddenly they zoned in on me.
"OH MY GOD ALEX." Bonnie rolled me off her and pushed Aaron out of the room. "Out, out. I love you but you need to get out."

I stayed sprawled out on their bed and told her everything. She sat there with wide eyes and made sure I gave every juicy detail. She showed me her mark and calmed me down.

"You know this means you'll go into heat soon. Your body will basically feel like it's burning. It's the worst feeling ever but as soon as your mate touches you it subsides. It will stop when you and Luke mate........you know have sex. Oh my god. I'm going to be an aunt soon, there'll be a baby Luke or you running around."
"Whoa hold up. That's not happening any time soon." She just laughed at me. Just laughed.
"Oh sweetie. He's an Alpha. Their mates are usually pregnant within the first few times they do it. No contraception works. Their little swimmers are just bionic."

That's when my panic attack began. I'm too young to be a mother. I started finding it hard to breathe. Bonnie started fanning me and breathing with me. She's comical in serious situations.

"It isn't guaranteed. I mean, Aaron's Beta and we've had sex many time-"
"Stop talking. Stop talking." It was then I chose to realise that i'm on their bed. Their bed. Where they have probably done the dirty on numerous occasions. I looked at Bonnie. Her hair ruffled and hickey's poking out of her......Aaron's shirt that were definitely not their last night. The bedside locker slightly ajar, exposing red lace underwear and condoms.

"OH MY GOD BONNIE NO." I jumped off the bed and tried to rub the filth off me. God only knows what's on those sheets. She ran after me giggling. I legged it into the kitchen where I met Luke and Aaron Hi-5 ing each other. Probably talking about their latest achievements.

I walked up to Aaron and poked him in the chest. "You dirty animal." Before walking over to the sink and washing my hands. Luke went to kiss me but I stopped him.
"No, don't touch me. Do you have holy water by any chance. It burns."
"Are you ok?" The question echoed as it was not one but the two of the boys asking me.
"Am I ok? No I am not ok. I have the images burned in my mind and I was on your sex sheets, I feel so dirty, I need a shower." By the end of my sentence they were both keeled over laughing.

"Fuck you."
"Is that a promise baby?" I just slapped Luke upside the head as I walked up the stairs.

"I'm going for a shower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went downstairs feeling refreshed and clean after my shower. I decided to try a fishtail braid today and was just finishing it as I got downstairs.

"How did you know?" I looked up and see Zach hurdling towards me. He caught be in a big bear hug and rocked me from side to side.

"I missed you so much." I giggled and pat him on the back. Zach suddenly stopped and sniffed me. Then pushed me back and held me at arms length.

"He showed you his tattoo didn't he? I knew that would work." I was squished into his chest once again. Our long hug cut short by a loud, ferocious growl. Zach pulled back and looked like he was going to shit himself.

I turned around and saw Luke standing there rigid, nostrils flared and fists curled.
"Alex go calm him down." I stood in front of him and pulled his arms around me. Like a baby monkey he latched onto me. I moved his chin down so he's forced to look me in the eyes.
"Calm the fuck down. It's only Zach." I then gave him a peck on the cheek and leaned into his hold. Within seconds his whole demeanour changed. He relaxed again.

"Well that's one way to do it Lex." I turned around to face then. I see Zack plucked up the courage to talk.
"What do you mean?"
"Well we were expecting a little sneak peak into the romantic side of the two of you. The mushy love but what do we get instead? 'Calm the fuck down.' Not fair."

I rolled my eyes and Luke kissed my temple before walking up to Zach who quickly lifted a tray to protect himself. I poured some cereal and watched their bro handshake.

"Sorry man but you know how it is."
"Yeah I get you, sorry, I should've been more careful."

I'm sure they love talking in code just to confuse me. "What are you talking about?"
"Don't talk with your mouth full." I turned to Aaron and did the only thing I could think of that would wipe the smirk off his face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out giving them a full view of my breakfast being digested.

"Very classy Lex"
"Thanks I do try. Now what the fudge happened to you Luke?"

He walked around and rested his hands on the counter, basically caging me in but in a protective way. I continued to eat waiting for an answer.

"Ohh ohh can I answer this please?" Bonnie was bouncing up and down in her seat with her hand in the air.

"Eager are we?" Aaron joked.
"I bet she was last night." Everyone looked at Luke but he knew that it came from me. Their gaze shifted to me and I laughed "go on Bon" attempting to change the subject.

"Well he marked you so his protective and possessiveness will go through the roof. You thought he was bad before.......just wait."
I choked on my breakfast. "Don't pretend princess, I know it gets you hot under the collar" he nipped my ear.
"Please keep the PDA to a minimum."

Zach took my bowl off me and placed it in the sink. I was about to attack but Luke held me back while Zach began talking. "Come on go get changed"
"Why" I spoke through gritted teeth. It's not even 09:00 and he took my food, he's lucky he can still walk.

"You can't train in that silly." Train? What is he on about?
"You didn't think you were going to be relaxing everyday did you princess? We want you to train our warriors again."
"Yeah you said yourself if we slacked off then you'd come back and beat our asses" Zach looked like a puppy waiting for food or wanting to play.

Barely able to contain my exciting I jumped off the chair and Luke nearly died but he caught me and placed me on the counter. I grabbed him and hugged him as tight as I could. Then jumped off the counter and raced upstairs. The last thing I heard was Zach muttering "Oh god what have we done?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :

FINALLY he marked her.
Alex is now the trainer again and she's going to cause a stir in the werewolf world.

Comment, Vote, Follow, Eat Pizza and Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 59.9K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...
138K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
762K 23.2K 45
Caution: In need of major editing!! Mature content. Werewolf, that's what I am. But I'm not just any werewolf, I normally never go to the pack meeti...
75.4K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...