Color Me Blue (narry)

Por narry_05

niall knows he fucked up when he realizes he had fallen in love with the married man he's shagging. M谩s

are you going to fuck me or not?
don't you trust him?
follow me
i have a surpise for you!
just go
he's a friend
is it helping?
only with you
i'm married
a bit sore
you're having a baby
lover boy
no, you fucking lied to him
you smell of sweet mangoes
i'm good
i have a bad feeling about this
he needs you
what do you fancy?
i'm angry, shit, i'm so fucking pissed
is the tea okay?
we don't bite, do we niall?
whenever you're ready
you're a dickhead
a shitty event innit
this is for the best
it's complicated
let people love you
lean on me
lavender or vanilla?
my little love
the parent life, eh?
you're okay, fuck, you're okay
bring back my son!
i wish you the best
put your love on me

lasagna

1K 61 95
Por narry_05

Harry wakes up with a killer headache, he doesn't remember anything after he had gone to the bar and had a couple of drinks. He does remember Louis finding out about him and Niall. He remembers Louis beating Niall up. He remembers how he froze and didn't do anything to stop him, he was angry at himself. He turns his head to look for his phone when he feels a weight on him, he looks up and sees Astrid straddling him with no clothes on.

"Hi baby." Astrid bites her lip.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his eyes flickering down to her stomach he couldn't help but press his palm there. Nothing, I feel nothing.

"Last night was amazing, god, you wrecked me." She purrs leaning down and pressing kisses down his chest

"What are you talking about?" Harry's eyes widen when he feels her pull back the sheets and a breeze hits him.

"You made love to me, you told me how much you loved me and how much you want me." Astrid sits upright again, she starts to slowly move her hips. "Make love to me again."

Harry felt his throat tighten at that, he couldn't believe he did such thing. "Astrid—"

"Stop talking." She snaps, she was angry at him for what he had said last night. He was cheating on her with a guy.

"I was drunk—"

"What is wrong with you? I'm naked trying to have sex with you and you're not even interested! I'm your wife, Harry. I'm having your child! And you can't even show me how much you love me?" Astrid yells loudly.

"I know you're having my child, Astrid. But I can't... I don't lov—"

"I want to move to America, raise our kids there." She removes herself from on top of Harry. "I'm going to start looking for houses."

"Astrid, I can't move." Harry sits up looking at her with furrowed brows.

"Why not?" Astrid quickly wraps a robe around her body.

"My family is here." He answers. And Niall. "I can't just up and go."

"We're your family." She points to her stomach. "I'm sure Anne will understand."

"I have my business here, Astrid. I can't abandon it." Harry reaches over to get a hold of his briefs, he pulls them up and walks away to the bathroom. He empties his bladder and takes a quick shower after. As he stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist he finds Zayn sat on his bed.

"Seems like you had a lovely night with your wife last night, hm?" Zayn stares at Harry's love bites.

"I uh... I was drunk." He looks away, he was embarrassed.

"You don't have to explain yourself, I mean, she is your wife and it's normal to make love to her." He drawls out.

"I suppose you're right." Harry clears his throat. "I regret it though, I should've never slept with her."

"Well maybe stop getting pissed drunk, maybe then you'll be able to think straight." Zayn shoot him a glare. "Drinking your problems away is never a good idea, mate."

"I know." He goes to sits next to him. "How is he? Is my baby okay?" He says in a hushed tone.

"He's in pain but he's doing fine and your baby is fine." He wets his lips and narrows his eyes. "Why didn't you stop Louis?"

"I-I was shocked... Zayn, I froze. I'm sorry." Harry tugs on his wet hair.

"Look, this will only get harder. What you need to do is make sure that Niall and that baby are safe and protected from everyone. Maybe don't visit him, not until you figure yourself out. You need to talk to Astrid." Zayn wanted to tell him everything but he couldn't, Astrid had to tell him on her own.

"I have to see him, I have to see how he's doing. I have to make sure my baby is doing well." He was quick to say. "I need to see him."

"Harry, please for once listen to me. Niall doesn't need any of this, the drama, the stress, the heartbreak. He deserves better." He takes a deep breath because this wasn't going to be easy to say to his friend. "I think it's best he finds someone else."

"What are you talking about?" Harry stands up to tower over him.

"Calm down, Astrid is downstairs." Zayn stands up as well. "The Roger lad, he is a cocky fucker but he's really good to Niall. He has money, he offered to help him out. I think—"

"No." He spits out. "Roger isn't going to take my baby away."

"Niall would never let him do that." He then realizes something. "You're talking about Niall, aren't you? You don't want him to be with someone else. You want him all to yourself, don't you?"

"I—no that's not what I meant,"

"It's okay, Harry. I know you really like him, he really likes you too." Zayn gives him a smile. "But this isn't about you or Niall anymore, this is about that precious baby growing inside of Niall."

"I'll talk to Astrid, I'll make all of this better." Harry was determined to let her know the truth. He was tired of all the lies.

"Okay," He gives him a pat on the back. "I have to go, take care yeah?"

"Wait!" He says before he could leave. "Are you and Louis okay?"

"Not really, he kicked me out of the house. I'm staying at a hotel at the moment but I'll be talking to him soon." He sighs, he missed Louis a lot especially at night.

"You can stay here." Harry offers.

"No, I rather not. Thank you though." He gives his shoulder a squeeze. "I really have to go now."

"Thank you for looking out for Niall and being there for him." He says softly.

"He's like a brother to me, I'll always be there for him. And you. I love you both and want you two to be happy but that'll take some time." He smirks. "I'm just mad you didn't meet him before getting married, I'm sure you two would've been on your second child by now."

Harry smiles at the thought of Niall and him married and expecting their second child. I really need to talk to Astrid.

"I'll see you soon." Zayn walks out leaving a smiley Harry behind.

...............................................

"I found a beautiful house in San Francisco, it's perfect for us." Astrid says with excitement in her eyes as she scrolled through her phone sitting on the sofa.

"I don't want to move." Harry starts by saying walking over to her.

"Why not, Harry? Why don't you want to move? Is there a particular reason?" She asks with an accusing tone.

"Yes," He breathes out. "I think it's best we get a divorce."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Astrid says with so much anger. "A bloody divorce?"

"We haven't been fine in a while, we're always fighting—"

"So you're fucking giving up that easily? Just because we fight? Well Harry, sorry to break it to you but every couple fights. You suck it up and move on, you don't bloody get a divorce as soon as it gets difficult!" She yells. "I love you."

"Astrid, I don't think you do." Harry flinches when she throws the mug she had in her hand on the floor breaking it in pieces.

"You don't know how I really feel, Harry. I love you! I love you so much." Astrid starts to feel tears welling up in her eyes. "How could you give up on us so easily?"

"You deserve better," He steps forward.

"Bullshit." She stands up from the sofa. "I don't believe you when you say you don't want to move because of your family, I know there's another reason. What is it!?"

"Moving to a different country where there's no family, we'll be all alone. That right there is why I don't want to move. I can't be away from my family." Harry frowns when she starts laughing humorlessly.

"Besides that, what is stopping you from moving? What is making you want a divorce?" Astrid presses on, she wanted him to say it.

"Astrid, please—"

"You know, being fucked by your drunk husband is bad enough but to hear him moan out someone else's name while doing so is just fucking shitty. Yeah, you were amazing but knowing you only did it because you were drunk and you thought I was your fucking slut!" She was now standing in front of Harry. "You cheater!"

"I— what..." Harry's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open.

"How could you do this to me? Not only did I have to deal with infertility, an alcoholic husband, but now a cheater??" Astrid pushes him back. "I should be the one asking for a divorce for all the shit you've put me through, but guess what? I'm not."

"I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you—"

"Shut up. Just, shut up!" She feels hot tears rolling down her face. "I... I lost it."

"Wh—what?" Harry feels his whole world crashing down when she starts crying loudly.

"I lost our baby! And it's all your fault! You stressed me out so fucking much.... you.. fuck you!" She gives him a harsh shove making him fall back against the wall, she runs out of the house.

Harry stood there in shock, his eyes filling up with tears. It doesn't take long for him to slide down the wall hugging himself as he cried loudly.

....................................................

"I've made lasagna!" Roger says in an exciting tone making Niall laugh.

"Did ya? With what ingredients, I have nothing." Niall slides out of bed to follow Roger out to the small kitchen.

"I went out to buy some things, your fridge is fully stocked now." He smiles proudly.

"What? Rog, you didn't have to do that." He frowns. "I'll pay you back."

"It's okay, baby, I don't mind." The blond pulls Niall in for a tight hug. "I like taking care of you."

"You don't have to though." He breathes out letting the older man hold him.

"I know I don't, but I want to." Roger pulls back and gives him a smile. "Come dig in, you'll love it. It's my nan's secret recipe, had to bloody work hard to get it so I really hope you like it."

Niall smiles and goes to serve himself, he sits down feeling his mouth water at the delicious lasagna in front of him. He takes a forkful of it and moans when the flavors explode in his mouth. "Oh my god, Rog, this is amazing!" He says after swallowing.

"You liked it?" He grins cheekily.

"I fucking love it!" He doesn't say anything else, he was too busy eating it and serving himself more of it. He decides he's had enough when he realized half of the lasagna was finished, he blushes and goes to wash up the dishes.

"I could've washed those, you know?" Roger stands behind Niall.

"You've done enough, Rog. And I'm capable of washing dishes so let me." He looks over his shoulder shooting him a playful glare.

"Alright, alright." He chuckles, he stands back and watches Niall finish up. Once he was done he waits for him to turn around. "Hi."

"Hi?" Niall gives him a weird look, he starts walking over to the sofa when the taller lad stops him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are." Roger steps closer to him.

"Thanks," He turns bright red.

Roger cups his face and leans down until their lips brushed, he waits to see if Niall pushes him off and when he doesn't he presses his lips to his again, the kiss was slow and too short for his liking.

"I.. eh... Rog, you're a great friend." Niall fiddles with his fingers. "I can't.. I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't apologize. I kissed you not the other way round. I should be apologizing to you, love. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He steps back to give him space.

"No, uh, you didn't." He reaches over to take a hold of his hand. "I like taking things slow s'all." Niall was willing to give him a chance, forget about Harry and truly move on and fall in love. Roger is great.

"Okay," Roger smiles. "I should leave, it's pretty late and—"

"Maybe... maybe we can watch a film?" Niall shyly looks up at him.

"Sure love," He grins happily. "Come on." He sits on the sofa and pats the spot next to him.

Niall sits next to him, he frowns when Roger wraps his arm around him and all he could think about how better it would be if it was him and Harry cuddling instead. He glances down at his lap feeling quite emotional, he wanted Harry so bad but he couldn't have him. Especially not after what happened the night before. It's a mess.

"There's this event that I was invited to, it's in two week and I was thinking if you could be my date." Roger looks at the side of Niall's face.

"Oh, what kind of event?" Niall scrunches his face.

"A business one, different businesses getting together to mingle and such. I usually don't go to these but I was asked to make a speech and it's quite a big deal. I'd love it if you go with me. It's in Cambridge so we'll be staying at hotel because it ends late." He notices his hesitation. "We'll each get our own room, don't worry."

"Oh? Yeah, yeah I'll go with you." He gives him a weak smile.

"Thank you." Roger kisses his temple.

Niall turns his head to look at him, he takes a deep breath before leaning up and kissing him on the lips. He lets Roger deepen the kiss unlike before where he pulled away. He feels Roger's hands glide down on his sides, his eyes screwed shut trying his best to enjoy the kiss. Roger was a great kisser and if it weren't for his feelings towards a certain green eyed lad he would've enjoyed it, no doubt. He slowly pulls away with red cheeks. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have,"

"It's okay, Niall." He caresses his cheek, looking over Niall's bruised face.

"It's not, I only kissed you because I'm trying to forget Harry. I can't though, I'm in love with him." He felt stupid for admitting he was in love with a married man. "It's not fair to you."

"I enjoyed the kiss, don't worry." He tries to joke to ease Niall's guilt.

"Rog, you're a great person. You really are." Niall starts tearing up. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, okay?" He assures Niall. "I'm fine with being just friends."

"Thank you." He sucks in a shaky breath. "You're very kind."

................................................

"He's going to divorce me because he's in love with someone else!"

"That's nonsense! He's not going to leave you, leave it to me."

"But... he doesn't love me. I can't force him to stay with me."

"Forcing won't be necessary, just trust me." 

"I've told him I lost the baby, blamed him for it."

"Good. He's going to regret cheating on you. He'll be begging for your forgiveness very soon."

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll soon see, for now, tell him you're going to divorce him. Make him believe it."

"But why? I don't understand."

"Do it, kick him out of the house. Be angry."

"I am angry."

"You should be. Now, what was the lovers name again?"

"He... he said Niall."

"Do you know who it might be?"

"N-No."

"Hmm okay. I'll call you when I find out who this Niall is."

"Wait, what are you going to do?"

"Goodbye."
..................................................................................

Any guesses on who Astrid was talking to?

Take care loves and thank you for reading!

✖️✖️

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

42.2K 2.5K 13
After a steamy but reckless one night stand, Harry and Louis find themselves in a situation they could never had imagined. Purely fictional. Warnin...
130K 7.2K 70
"Is it possible to be in love with two people?" "Hell no." After being left by his boyfriend, Niall finds himself lost and heartbroken until he meets...
4.3K 78 15
When someone you loves cheats on you you already feel shit, and it certainly dosen't help when that person you loved was Niall Horan...
78K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!