๐™ฑ๐š’๐š ๐™ฟ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š—

By deezy2fyee

"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š?" "๐™พ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ, ๐š’๐š–๐š–๐šŠ ๐š™๐š’๐š–๐š™ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š’๐š– ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šž๐š๐š๐š’๐š—" ๐™ฐ๐š™๏ฟฝ... More

cast.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty one.
pick one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thanksโค๏ธ
explaining some thangs.
PSA

twenty.

11.1K 469 83
By deezy2fyee

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗
𝙾𝚡𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙼𝙳
𝟸:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

"Bitch just pose already damn" Ahren rolled her eyes at me.

"Smile for me baby" my mama said.

"Ion want to" I rolled my eyes.

Currently we were taking my prom pictures because by the time it hits May i'll be ready to pop and I want to have pictures to show my kid.

I turned to the front and looked at the camera.

"You look like you don't wanna be here" Ren said.

"I dont anymore"

"Chile this was your idea." my mama said.

"Well I aint think it would take this long and im hungry now. You know what just show me what we have and i'll pick from those." I bent down to unbuckle my nude heels from around my ankle to take them off.

"Look" Ren showed me her camera.

"Ou I like these two."

"Nigga we took like 85 and you only like 2?! Out here wastin my good camera storage." she rolled her eyes.

I heard my phone ding and I look and saw the photos had been sent to me.

"Yo ass been fat but yo titties gettin bigger" my mama told me.

"Yea yea I know. Hand me my biker shorts."

Ren handed them to me and I climbed in the back of my mama car to change into my more comfortable outfit.

While I was getting dressed my mama and Ren got inna car.

"Yall hungry?" my mama asked.

"Yea lemme get some popeyes."

"You always want some damn popeyes." I said to Ren.

"Because they chicken sammiches be magnifico!" she held her fingers together and did a chefs kiss.

"Chile did you say sammich?" my mama asked.

"Yes I sure did."

"Ma you know she can't pronouce half ber words correct. She cant even pronounce marshmallow right." I said

She sucked her teeth, "I can pronounce marshmawoah" (basically the two L's are being pronounced as a W).

"Tuh barely" I mumbled.

"Dont try and fake like you aint have that thing wrong with yo tongue and instead of saying thirteen you said kirkeen." she pointed at me.

She did not have to bring that up.

My mama busted out laughing making her swerve a little and a car beeped.

"Oh shut the hell up" she held her middle finger up.

She so aggressive.

"Ion appreciate boffa yall sittin inna backseat. Fuck am I Uber?" my mama said.

"Yes" me and Ren replied at the same time.

"Terrible, what yall want." she pulled in the drive thru.

"Number 8 combo with fries and a medium fruit punch mixed with sprite. Get some blackened ranch too." Ren said.

"Just gimme some tenders with sweet heat." I said.

She ordered our food and when we recieved it she sped off.

"Where am I takin you Ren?" my mom asked her.

"Sire house, i'll guide you." she nodded.

Avery
hows the photo shoot?

its over im otw home.

wanna chill and watch movies?

im tired i'll get back to you later.

Yes i'm still giving Avery the cold shoulder, baby or not I would still not be speaking to him until I felt he started acting properly.

We pulled up to Sire house and Ren leaned over and hugged me then said bye to my mom and got out the car.

Im finna take a nap.

𝙰𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙶𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗, 𝙼𝙳
𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

Not waiting till I got in the house I started stuffing my face with fries while walking up the driveway. Reaching the front door I rang the doorbell because I aint wanna grab my keys since my hands were dirty.

The door finally opened but Sire wasnt behind it, it was this older lady who was smiling at me.

"Hello?" I slightly smiled while trying to hurry up and chew so I wouldn't be talking with food in my mouth.

"Hi you must be Ahren!" she reached out and pulled me in for a hug. Since I was surprised it took me a minute to hug her back but I did it eventually.

"Yes and you are?"

"Im his mother!" she smiled while my heart dropped.

This nigga set me up.

"Is Sire here? I wanna go put my bag down first before we sit and talk." I stepped into the house while pointing at my camera and equipment bag on my shoulders.

"Oh of course yea he's in his room" she walked to the kitchen.

I headed upstairs and walked in his room. He looked up from his game and gave me a slight smile.

"Heeeey babeeee! Omg how was your day tell me all about it!" he turned the game off and sat criss cross apple sauce on his bed facing me.

"Cut the shit. You asked me over here knowing your mom was over here." I sat my bags down then put my hands on my hip.

"Huh?" he scratched his head.

"Nigga you could huh you could hear the fuck."

"Imma be straight up and let you know I never knew what that statement meant. But yes I did invite you here bc my mama is here. Now go downstairs and mingle." he got up and pushed me out the room then closed the door and locked it.

Im breaking up with him before I leave.

"Okay hi im ready" I walked into the kitchen.

"So im India, sorry I forgot to intoduce myself earlier I was just so excited." she reached out for another hug. This time I was prepared and hugged her back immediately and chuckled.

"It's totally fine, so what do you want to know?"

"What made you wanna date my son?"

"Well no offense but he wanted to date me. I wasn't going to take him seriously because his ex had him on a leash and I not for lookin dumb so I was on whatever he was. Eventually he let her go and now we're together."

She nodded her head, "That's understandable, I dont take offense at all. I aint like that girl at all. Ion normally wish death on people but that child?? whew."

"Yea Sire always say she's officially dead to him."

She's dead to everyone actually.

"You look like this guy I used to know back in highschool named Ricky. Well I called him Ricky everyone else called him Rico" she chuckled.

My eyes widened, "Yea das my daddy, dang issa small worldddd" I pulled my phone out to call my daddy.

It rang like four times until he finally picked up, "Hell you want?"

"Just disrespectful" I shook my head "I got one of yo old friends frm highschool in front of me."

He sucked his teeth, "Mane whatever they told you is a lie, I was a saint back in my day."

He lying like shit.

"Ricky you know you lying" Ms.India put her head into the camera.

"Indy!! Wassam witcha baby!" he started smiling hard.

Why he cheesin so hard?

"Fuck you smilin so hard fa?" I heard my mama voice in the background.

"Look wife its Indy!" he gave my mama the phone.

She slid her glasses down to the bridge of her nose so she could see better and then she started smiling. But it was her lil fake smile that looked real.

"Hey girl!" she waved then handed back the phone.

"How you been Ricky?" Ms.India started smilin.

Ion like how she just ain't acknowledge my mama like tht.

"Bae lets go Leek and Laysia just got inna fight." Sire ran down the steps. He went up to his mom and kissed her cheek then grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"Nice meeting you!" his mom waved at me.

"Same!!"

She seem nice I dont know why my mama dont like her.

"What happened?"

"Some niggas tried do jump Leek and his gun was inna car so Laysia just jumped in and started swinging." he said once we pulled off.

"Well shit"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hi sorry for the delay, i have 0 ideas. thanks for 12k tho!

20+ votes, comment a lil bit too pls

#deezy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 20.2K 24
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ? ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’‹โ„ข๏ธ lil PSA: this book is sooooo...
65.1K 1.9K 28
ion know how to write a description but anyways.., enjoy my book :^ !
191K 5.8K 36
๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Ž๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ...
371K 12.3K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...