Possessed Boy

By kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... More

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Winter Bear

3.7K 250 89
By kimselaa

Omg guys thank you all so much for 1k readers 💜💜💜 please like and comment on my chapters , once again thanks for your support.

______________________________________

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" Irene shouted looking at Taehyung. He started shivering holding his head in his hands , jimin came running from his room to see Taehyung almost on the verge of crying and a shocked jungkook with a very angry Irene .

"Irene what was that for , what's the meaning of this reaction ?Huh " jungkook shouted her annoyingly.

Soon she realised what she has done and her eyes widened.

"Jungkook I-" she was unable to for words . She didn't knew why she did that in the first place it just happened . Jimin saw how Taehyung was getting a panic attack by all the  shouting.

"Jungkook please stop don't create a scene in front of him , you are scaring him " with that jimin took him carefully in his room . Jungkook went in his room being frustrated and Irene followed him quietly.

"Kookie please hear me out I didn't mean to-"

"Then why , you never did that in front of anyone , you know how his mental health is and you just made it worst " jungkook said irritatedly and Irene broke down in sobs .

"I-i really didn't know why I did that , it's just "

"Hey hey why are you crying babe , hey I'm sorry ahh.... I should have talked to you nicely" he hold her hands lovely .

He hugged her and calmed her down by drawing circles on her back  . When her breath got stabled he asked her softly kissing her forehead from time to time .

"A couple of day before I saw him " she started .

"What , where " he asked confusingly .

"In my room , he was sitting on my bed and was looking at me and it felt as if he was staring at my soul , I tried to move , shout but I couldn't as if someone was holding me back . And till now I don't know if it was a bad dream or it really happened . That's why I kinda freak out when I saw him here , I didn't do it purposely "

"Why didn't you told me before , " he pulled her on his lap .

"It was just a horrible nightmare nothing else , it's just because we have been through that bungalow and Taehyung's rescue things and all so much that you get dreams about it , it totally normal ok " he said kissed her
"Everything is gonna be alright okay "

"Hmm ...ah you didn't told me why is Taehyung here " she asked .

"Oh that, actually some incident took place at the clinic so Dr suggested me to take him home for a while maybe he can learn to have interaction with outsider and you just shouted out right in front of him that's why I was a bit irritated "

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't knew that , I will try to make it right by talking to him nicely maybe he can be comfortable with me "

"Hmm that will be good but what about me ?" He asked with a pout .

"Let's see.. what should I do to make my baby feel better "

Irene came more closer and teased him by just brushing her lips over his and not kissing him . He got frustrated and smashed his lips on her and kissed her roughly , she moaned in the kiss . He tried to push his tongue in her mouth but she didn't allowed him so he harshly grabbed her ass , she gasped and he immediately pushed his tongue and deepened the kiss .

He flipped her on the bed and hovered over her small body . He continued kissing and sucking on her neck , his hands were roaming all over her body , she was a moaning mess under him . She pulled him by his nape and gave hickeys on his neck .

"Babe stop ahhh, babe stop Taehyung and jimin oppa might hear us " Irene said stopping jungkook.

He finally stop and gave a last kiss on her lips before he back away .

"Too bad that we always end here "

"Awe Kookie how much I wish to take it more further but we have to wait for the right moment " Irene said cupping her boyfriend's face .

"Hmm, ok but promise me you won't stop me then "

"No I won't stop you my wild bunny "

Their sweet moment was interrupted by Irene's phone .

"Hello mom
Yeah
Yeah I'll be there
Sure , be right there " .

"Sorry jungkook I gotta go my mom is calling me "

"Ok bye , call me later "

"Ok bye "

Irene left as she got a call from her home , not before getting a killer stare from Taehyung who was in the living room watching her intensely . She became uncomfortable from his stares but soon left .

Jungkook came out of his room with messed up hair and t-shirt falling off his shoulders , swollen lips and visible hickeys on his neck . Taehyung looked at him innocently . Jungkook felt guilty he shouldn't have done it when Taehyung was at home he feels embarrassing the way Taehyung is looking at him .  It was an awkward silence .

"Taehyung I'm sorry about earlier , she didn't mean to shout you please forgive her " jungkook said breaking the silence.

"W-who was she " Taehyung asked sternly . Jungkook was taken back by his boldness.

"She is Irene my girlfriend , sorry I couldn't gave a proper introduction to you but maybe next time ok "

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed .

_______________________________________

It was night jimin and Taehyung were watching TV in the living room whereas jungkook was busy doing his assignments . Taehyung unaware of the surprise they were hiding .

Suddenly the door bell rang jimin got up to open the door as he opened Namjoon , hoseok and yoongi entered .

Yoongi kissed his boyfriend before closing the door .

"Hey jimin is that Taehyung " Namjoon asked . Jungkook informed them before about the clinic situation .

"Oh yeah , Taehyung here meet my friends this is Namjoon "

"Hii Taehyung nice to see you again , you have changed a lot "

"Hii n-nice to meet y-you too" Taehyung replied.

"This is yoongi my boyfriend "

Hoseok was looking at Taehyung he still couldn't believe that his long lost friend has finally came back and was right in front of him . To be honest hoseok couldn't take his mind off Taehyung the day they found him . He wanted to meet him very badly but the Dr didn't allowed them so he waited patiently but now he was just standing not knowing how to introduce himself.

"Taehyung " he said

Now everyone's eye was on him .

"Do you remember me " he whispered.

"D-do I know y-you " he asked confusingly.

"My 'Winter Bear ' " .

Taehyung's eyes widened his breath became unstable.

"H-hobi "  his head start spinning , he sat down gripping his hairs screaming in pain .

"Taehyung are you okay " jungkook asked in concern .

"Hoseok what did you do " Namjoon said .

"I just make him remind myself "

Taehyung looked up directly towards hoseok with his teary eyes .

"Y-you are not my-y friend , you left me a-alone I HATE YOU!!!"

"Tae please calm down listen to me "

He pushed Everyone and went inside jungkook's room and slammed the door.

Hoseok followed him and closed the door . They both talked for an hour in which hoseok explained everything to him . They both got out with a smile on both of their faces .

The boys had a good time together , Taehyung started feeling comfortable between them . Taehyung and hoseok couldn't stop talking of course they were close friends and Taehyung always use to share everything with him . Jungkook saw them and felt kinda jealous ? He himself didn't knew what was this feeling . Taehyung has been staying with them but he never open up with them that much how freely he was talking to hoseok . He must feel happy for him right ? Then why he was feeling sad .

"Guys I think we all must go somewhere " jimin said cheerfully.

"Yeah it's been so long we have spend time together " Namjoon agreed .

"Let's go to the beach "

"Come on man think somewhere else "

"Yeah I'm not gonna waste my day off just to watch the waves on the beach " yoongi said .

"Hmm then how about-"

"A-amusement park" Taehyung said softly.

Everyone turned towards Taehyung , there was complete silence for 1 minute .

"Omg why didn't I thought about it " hoseok said .

" Yeah totally the best plan "

"It's been years I have went there "

"Whatever " yoongi said .

Everyone was really excited about the idea . They talked for another hour and then everybody started leaving.

"Jungkook I'm gonna stay with yoongi tonight so is it ok with you " jimin asked him .

"Yeah sure why not have fun "
He said with a smirk 

"Hehe ok then see you take care "

"Bye hyung enjoy "

_______________________________________

After everyone left Taehyung went to sleep in jimin's room and jungkook was in his room facetiming with Irene .

"So you guys are going to the amusement park tomorrow " Irene asked .

"Yeah it was Taehyung's idea "

"Hmm ... well from Taehyung I remember where is he "

"Oh he is sleeping in jimin's room , actually jimin went to sleepover at yoongi's house you know to do something. " jungkook said teasingly.

"Ahh shut up don't say that "
"Well you know my parents went out  with yoongi oppa's parents to our family villa "

"Ohh now I understood  why he called jimin "

"I wish you could be here too , I'm alone "

"Babe how much I wish to come there I'm afraid I can't , if it wasn't for Taehyung I would have left everything for you "

"But he is sleeping right so nothing could go wrong , please kookie come here "

"I'm sorry Irene I can't leave Taehyung "

"Okayyy "

"Don't he upset I promise to come tomorrow "

"But you are going to the amusement park with the boys I know you won't "

"Yeah but -, Irene "

"Yeah , what's wrong "

"You are home alone right "

"Yeah I'm so "

"Then who's that behind you " . Irene turned around to check but couldn't find anyone.

"What are you talking about , jungkook please stop jokeing around "

Irene went towards the door as she turned the door jungkook screamed which made Irene to scream and she started crying .

"Oh my god baby I'm sorry , shit I shouldn't have done that , Irene it was a prank there's no one , please listen to me "

"Shut up , I hate you don't talk to me "

"Babe I'm sorry I thought you don't get scared by such things "

"What you mean I don't get scared , I'm a human too "

" I'm a fool to do that to my baby , I'm sorry , you can beat my ass when you meet me but please don't hate me "

" Ok I will think about it "

"Whyyyy"

As they both were talking they heard the sound of something breaking from Irene living room downstairs.

"Are your parents home " jungkook asked .

"No it can't be they told me they will be back by tomorrow "

"Then what it was "

"Let me check "

" No Irene it can be dangerous , it might be a thief lock your room and call the police "

"But at least let me check maybe it might be our neighbors cat , she usually use to come here "

"But take some thing with you for your safety "

"Ok I'm not a coward , I can show you I'm brave " . She wanted to show him that she isn't a coward .

"Irene be careful and if something is wrong immediately inform me "

"Yeah yeah "

She took a tennis bat and went downstairs she walked with light steps as she reached the last step she heard her dad's rocking chair . She move closer to see the chair moving by itself . Irene was terrified , she look around and no signs of wind.

Irene dropped the bat from her hands as she saw the chair stopped by itself . Her legs became jelly her mouth was open due to the shock she hears footsteps approaching towards her she screamed and ran upstairs to inform jungkook .

"J-jungk-kook , down t-there "

"What happened Irene what did you saw "

"Down there , Taehyung " she tried forming words but she couldn't frame a sentence . She thought that it's Taehyung .

"You mean you saw Taehyung down there come on Irene don't try such kind of pranks on me "

"Why don't you believe me , I swear "

"Ok let me check on him first "

He got up and went towards Taehyung's room .

"No no jungkook don't leave , please jungkook , come back "

He went towards jimin's room and opened the door and to his surprise Taehyung actually wasn't there in the room .

"Taehyung .
Where are you
Taehyung "

He shouted and when he thought that he is not there he was ready to leave for Irene's house . But then suddenly Taehyung came out of the bathroom .

"Did-d something h-happened?" He asked confusingly.

"No nothing I thought you left "

"Ok good night "

"Goodnight "

He went back to his room and saw that Irene has already ended the call . He got worried for her so he called her but she wasn't answering . Then he noticed that he got a message from her .

                     📩Irene

Irene : sorry to scare you , it was just our neighbors cat . My battery was running low so I ended the call .

After reading that text he felt something fishy but then he didn't think much about it  and went to sleep .

_______________________________________
At Irene's house after jungkook left .

As jungkook left the footsteps became more clear as if someone was running on the stairs . She got goosebumps she was crying and hid under her blanket scared. She heard whistling sound her heart was pounding.

Suddenly the lights went off with her laptop.

"No no shit jungkook " she started crying hard by keeping a hand on her mouth to silent her sobs .

She covered her self more in the blanket . She was gonna call yoongi as she searched for her phone in the dark she felt someone's hand

"Ahhhh who's there, please leave me alone TAEHYUNG!!"

She started crying hard and fainted not before feeling someone hovering over her and petting her head .

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 13.9K 38
Taehyung went missing after a bad fight with Jungkook and was reported dead after three months of searching. After a month, Jungkook moves into a hou...
36.3K 3.2K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
34.1K 1.7K 36
"Dad please don't buy this house." "Why?" "It's just...just very weird and kind of horror." "Then stop watching horror movies I am buying this house...
630K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...