Because it's you | BOOK 1

By BrainAllejo

I just never really liked how my whole elementary to high school life end up. Bullies here and there, when wi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 4
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61

Part 15

1.3K 56 14
By BrainAllejo

"Transferee"

*

"Hana!"

I must be dreaming if I said that someone answered my pleading.

If I said that they planned to find me, I must be just thinking that I am a very important person.

"Hana!" I heard the voice once again. But now, more closer...

"Hana! Where are you?!" It called me once again. I didn't had the strength to reply as I felt my body getting weak, I am soaked in rain and my body is freezing already. My elbow is bleeding and I can't even move it a single inch.

"Hana! Hana! Wake up!" The voice cracked with worry and I know who is the owner of the voice.

I opened my eyes as saw two guys.

"J-Jisoo..." I stattered and he smiled as I called his name.

"Brother, she's--"

"She's bleeding."

Young Master removed his coat and covered it to me and was about to carry me when I groaned in pain.

"A-ah..."

"Brother, she's injured." Jisoo said and Young Master carefully carried me in a bridal style.

I didn't spoke up and just let him carry me, all I care about now is myself and how we will get out of this forest.

I felt my eyes heavying and I closed it, I leaned on Young Master's shoulder and he looked at me but didn't said anything.

"Hana!" I heard Taeyeon's voice.

"Hana, what happened?!" I heard another voice, Jae's.

"She's bleeding, we should take her to the hospital." Jisoo said and Young Master Han carried me to the car and delivered me to the nearest hospital.

---

Everything is white, I felt the soft bed and saw the guy standing on the window. It's raining heavy outside and thunders are often rumbling.

It's Young Master Han, his hands on his pocket, his blonde hair slightly wet and some parts of his cloth is stained with blood. That must be mine.

He looked back and saw me, he walked towards me and sat down beside the bed. I sat down and felt a slight pain in my elbow and it's bandaged.

"How are you?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"No one's here. Just me." He said and huffed.

"Y-young Master... W-where am I?"

"You're in the hospital. After being lost in the woods by your own curiosity and injuring yourself." He said and looked away.

"H-how did you know I entered the forest?" I asked.

"I saw you sitting near the cliff. And I saw you entering the forest afterwards. And I thought you're just playing around." He said and I looked down.

"But when hometime came, you're nowhere. And I think you lost your way back." He said without even taking a single glance at me.

"M-master... Thank you for taking me here, for the second time." I said and he looked at me with one brow raised.

"What do you mean?"

"T-that day. When I fainted... They say you took me to the infirmary..." I said and he looked away again.

"That's nothing." He said.

---

Jisoo delivered me home and I thanked him. Young Master was left in the Hospital.

"Jisoo, thanks..." I said and he smiled.

"You're unbelievable, Hana. Anyways, you're welcome!" He said before leaaving.

I entered the house and Mama sighed when she saw my bandaged elbow.

"Sweetheart, stop self-harming." She said with sarcasm and I smiled.

"It was an accident, Mama. Don't worry, I can still move." I said and went upstairs.

~

"Thinking about why did you entered the forest."

"I just wondered what could be the noise and where is it." I said and I heard him sighed on the other line.

"I actually told dad about this..."

"What?"

"I'll be moving."

"Moving? Where?"

---

The next day came and Taeyeon had been taking care of me the whole morning. She said I should be taken care of because I am injured.

"Let me carry your bag, Hana." Taeyeon said and I smiled.

"Our classmates said we'll be having a new classmate." Hangyeol said.

"Really?"

"Yes, Jihyo. So let's hurry up and see him in the room."

We entered the classroom and a guy entered too. Standing in front of everyone, taking their attentions because of his visual.

"So Handsome!" Jae exclaimed and shook Hangyeol.

"Hi, I'm Kim Mingyu."

*

"I wasn't expecting that you'll be moving here." I said. We are sitting on the bleachers in the soccer field since it's lunchbreak.

"I can't bare it, actually. After hearing miserable things that had happened to you here." He said and I looked at him.

"Hana, I told you to just change yourself. But don't exceed. Are you self harming? Or you're being rebellious?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You're ridiculous. It's all an accident." I said and he shook his head in disbelief.

"Who saved you?" He asked making me look at him.

"W-well... A Young Master..."

"Young Master?"

"He's not like Young Master Chan." I said and he nodded.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked and I nodded.

"From now on, if I ever left you once and heard that you've been hurt again, I will twist your neck." He said and I chuckled.

"Why are you being rude?"

"Because I will protect you." He said and I looked at him.

---

I am now in the library, looking for another book to borrow. Mingyu had been following me everywhere and it made some students think that I just dated a transferee.

"Can you reach that one for me?" I said and Mingyu reached the book from the highest shelf and I went back to my seat. He then sat down too and just slouched beside me.

"Why are you even following me if you're only making yourself bored?" I said and he sighed.

"I am not leaving you, you've been rebelling all by yourself because you have no parental vision." He sad with sarcasm.

"I heard there will be a Masquerade Party in a few days." He said, making me look at him.

He raised his head and looked at me with his eyes feeling heavy.

"And I know that you will decline. So I am telling you, you can't."

>End...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
14.4K 173 52
~~~completed🍒 ~~~~ Your boss is Seventeen leader scoups(Choi Seung cheol). how will you deal with a scrupulous boss?? Fighting in the entertainment...
35.6K 678 18
You're a hard-working 24 year old, working at a magazine company. Except one day you're suddenly transferred. Can your heart handle your new boss?
4K 177 18
Y/n is a simple girl and lived in Busan but as she turned 18 her family shifted her to Seoul and her parents had shifted her to a mansion yes to a ma...