Because it's you | BOOK 1

By BrainAllejo

I just never really liked how my whole elementary to high school life end up. Bullies here and there, when wi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 4
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61

Part 14

1.3K 52 15
By BrainAllejo

"Lost."

*

"What the--"

We all stopped as we saw who the guy is.

"Y-young Master..."

"What do you think you're doing?" Young Master asked.

"H-Han... I--" Stachey stattered and stopped as Young Master's aura became dark.

"Hitting someone innocent? Isn't it being violent enough?" He asked and removed his grip from Stachey. I held Hera and calmed her from trembling.

"Han! You don't get it!" Stachey blurted but Young Master just looked at her.

"Just shut up and leave." He said and Stachey glared at Hera before stomping away.

Young Master looked at me before huffing and leaving to the opposite way.

"Hana, t-thank you..." Hera said and I nodded.

We placed the trash on the bin and I invited her to the Cafeteria to have a water. She must've been really scared.

"Thanks, Hana."

"But Hera, what do you owe her?"

"T-there really is nothing that's going on between Marcus and I... She's just overthinking..." She said and looked down.

"Who's Marcus?"

"Marcus is her Ex boyfriend. But she still loves him and she doesn't want anyone sticking on him."

"Who initiated the break up?"

"It's Marcus, she doesn't want to break up but Marcus wanted." Upon hearing her statement, I just nodded because I don't even know those people.

"But Hana, Young Master... He doesn't just go and butt in anyone's business..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... This is the first time I saw Young Master butt in. He doesn't really mind anything, he will not care even if you're dying. But... Earlier, was different."

Different?

"What are you talking about, Hera? H-he must've been a bit worried that's why." I said to remove any meanings.

"I don't know. But for me, as a student who had studied here since Junior High I had never even seen him butt in on anything else." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

We went back to classes and everything is stable and nothing much is happening.

"Okay, class. Tomorrow, we will have a Community Service. We will go tree planting and more. So pack up and be ready tomorrow morning." Our Class Head said and left the classroom.

"Hana! Are you coming? It will be exciting! Young Master is always there when there are Services like this!" Hangyeol said and I smiled.

"Sure, I would love to plant a tree." I said and packed up my stuffs.

"Are you going home already?" Jae asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be finishing something in the library." I said and left.

---

As usual, the library is covered with thick silence and you'll only hear book pages being turned and the shelves being opened and closed.

I am at one section of the bookshelves, in the Music Books to be exact. I'm looking for Beethoven's Book. Jihoon told me to put the book in the storage room inside the Music Room for tomorrow. As I found the book, I quickly left the library and went to the Music Room which surprisingly, silent and no member of the club is inside.

I went to the storage room and saw someone.

"Y-young Master... I-"

"I know." He said and walked towards me and took the book.

"Beethoven's Hair." He read the book's title and looked at me. Just by his look, it can make someone tremble.

"Why is it not your hair?" He said and walked closer to me. I stepped back and back until I hit the wall. But he keeps on walking towards me, leaning closer to my neck.

"You smells.. Nice.." He said and bit my neck.

"Ouch." I said and opened my eyes, I looked around saw that I am on the bus already. I can see the trees outside and I saw this guy beside me.

"W-who--" It's Young Master Han.

"W-what are you doing.. Here?" I asked and he looked at me.

"For Community Service, obviously." He said and his words hit me in the head. Right, he's right.

"Also, you owe me. You slept in my shoulder without my permission." He said making me look at him.

"W-what? I-I..."

I must be dreaming!

"You can pay me back anything." He said and huffed.

I-I slept... On his shoulder! Geez, Hana!

The bus finally stopped and everyone went out of the bus and saw the field.

There are signs of what type of trees is it and it's according by heights.

"Hana! There you are! Come on, let's find a shade." Taeyeon said and pulled me. I am still not in my right mind after what just happened inside the bus. Taeyeon found a shady place and we all sat down there.

"Hana, are you okay? You seemed dazed." Jihyo said and I shook my head.

"I'm okay. Can I have a bottled water?" I asked and Hangyeol gave me a bottled water.

"Hana, you're in the same bus with Young Master. Do you sit near him?" Jihyo asked and I almost spit my water.

"I-I'm... B-beside--"

"BESIDE HIM?!" They altogether asked and squaled.

"HANA! You're so lucky! Did something happened? Is he the reason why you're dazed?!" Jae asked and I scratched the back of my neck.

"W-well.. I-I unintentionally... Slept on his shoulder..." I said and they squealed.

"I wish I was HANA!" Hangyeol said and hugged me.

"What does he smells like? Does he smells like a flower? Like you?!" Jae asked and Taeyeon elbowed her.

"What's wrong with you guys? You're pressuring Hana. But, Hana. What does he smells like?" Taeyeon asked and smiled.

"W-well... He smells good. He smells like a real guy." I said and they squealed.

"I heard his perfumes are very expensive, really!" Jihyo said and huffed.

---

The sun is straight up and it's very hot. We are still planting trees and mostly, exhausted. We are not even wearing a cloth that is suitablle for this hot weather. We are mostly wearing thick garments.

"Hana, have a cold water. Have a rest." Taeyeon said and I nodded. I wiped my sweat and took the cold bottled water. The cottages are packed so I decided to go to the cliffs near the forest.

I sat down and met the not so cold wind. You can see most of the high buildings of Seoul in the cliffs, and below the cliffs is a very rocky bed. If one surely falls there will meet death instantly.

I smiled and felt comfort being alone. But I suddenly heard loud steps inside the forest. The noise must be nearby.

The noise persisted and I can feel that there is someone nearby. I entered the forest light headed-ly and doesn't have any clues of what lies inside.

I heard the noise getting closer but then it goes farther. I decided to follow where the noise is going and it keeps on playing with me, it keeps on dissapearing.

"It must be just birds flying." I mumbled myself and decided to go back from the cottages when I realised that I forgot where I entered the forest.

I drank the remaining water from the bottle and left the bottle and went to find my way out of the forest.

"I should've not let my curiosity eat me." I mumbled myself and kept walking. But the place seems to be new, I think I didn't went here earlier...

---

It's been hours and I still didn't found my way out of the forest, I just realized what the teacher said...

"This place is 7.5 hectares. Don't lose your way." She said... Urgh...

I screamed as I tripped on a big root and fell down the ground, hitting my elbow on a rock.

"A-ah!" I groaned as I felt the pain increasing.

I sat down and looked at my elbow, it's bleeding and I can't move it freely because of the pain. I think I sprained it.

I looked up and saw that it's almost getting dark and small drops from the sky starts to fall down. I hugged myself as I felt myself getting nervous and shaky, what if no one finds me here? What if dark meets me here? What if?!

I felt tears falling down my eyes and I can feel my heart pounding as the atmosphere gets dark and foggy because of the rain.

I felt helpless and leaned on a tree, I cried in so much helplessness. Thinking that no one will be able to find me. They must've left already, without me...

I kept sobbing and felt cold, I closed my eyes and endured the rain, the dark and the cold.

Anyone... Help me...

"Hana!"

>End...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.7K 297 25
Joshua smirked as he saw Y/n getting scolded by the teacher. Y/n was glaring at him and if eyes could kill, Mr.Hong would have been dead by now. A...
1.1K 71 14
"You're mine, If I can't have you, No one can" He said while fingering me
115K 5.7K 24
Elizabeth is 18 year old who is struggling to understand the world and herself. Between her studies and her job as a waitress she has been missing so...