Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

By GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... More

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)

319 3 5
By GrimstoneRX1300

Before the chapter begins, the scene shows Yozora with his friends, about to fight the giant Gigas and save a girl trapped by them. They made damage to it, but more were coming. It looked bad for the three, but then a few of them were destroyed. To their aid, three other individuals came zooming in at breakneck speed. One was a girl dressed in black, short white hair, a blindfold, and swords. The other was male, spiked hair, and cybernetic armor with a red eye.

2B

Raiden

The third one was the fastest of them. His face wasn't revealed, but he wore a black hood and wielded two powerful looking swords. Moving at inhuman speed, he spins his body fast enough to drill straight through the machine as if it was made of nothing. They tried to grab him, but he's too fast, and together, the three destroyed the robots.

They land, and the screen shows the person's eyes to be a copper, almost orange, color. This wasn't just a normal person, but none other than—

BOOM!!!

Transition kicks in and we see a forest like area and aliens known as Covenant. They're a race of alien warlords that seek to enslave worlds and conquer the galaxy. To defeat them, humanity has created an army of super soldiers, equipped with the strongest armor and weapons, to combat against them. These, were the Spartans.

Currently, there was a battle going on and among the soldiers, was a man in red and gold armor (Terra), a woman in silver and blue armor (Aqua), and a boy in cyan and black armor (Ventus). They soon found a place where they can lay low a bit and plan. They remove their helmets.

Ventus: Jesus, it's insane out there!

Aqua: at least it's not Atlas or dragons.

Terra: even then, it would be better if we didn't go into the middle of a battlefield.

During the separation, they tracked one of the items down to Remnant. But oddly enough, the signal was coming from a galaxy map with the Spartan logo on it. Through that, they found themselves on a ring that was like a planet. Unfortunately, what would've made it easier if they weren't transported to the middle of a fight.

Ventus: well, at least we have this armor with us.

Terra: yeah, and apparently weapons.

They were all geared with Assault Rifles, Mangnum pistols, and grenades.

Terra: let's just get the item and get out of here. Aqua, do we still have a signal?

Aqua: (checks her Gummi Phone) it's no good, the signal's getting interference. If we want to find the item, we'll need to get to higher ground.

Another explosion goes off and the others quickly put their helmets back on. They headed back outside to see Covenant storming up with tanks. Acting fast, they used both the guns and Keyblades to fight the aliens. After killing them, they received a transmission in their helmets from one of the greatest soldiers in the Spartan army.

Master Chief/John 117

Master Chief: Spartans, the Covenant's battleship is approaching the atmosphere. The ship contains an army that'll attack the main outpost. Your mission is to intercept the ship, board it, and destroy it before it arrives. Rendezvous at these coordinates to receive the Pelican. Good luck. (Ends transmission)

Ventus: but, what about the others?

Aqua: wait. (Checks phone) the signal's clearer, and it's coming from the Covenant ship. We can get the item, and blow it up to help the others.

Terra: let's do it.

They got aboard the warthog with Terra driving, Ven in the passenger side, and Aqua manning the turret. They drove through the environment while encountering more aliens on their own vehicles and fighting them. During the drive, Ventus was getting another flashback. This time, it was of four other teens with him. There was a boy with white hair, a girl with long black hair, a boy with a cowboy hat, and someone who looks very similar to Marluxia. They were in a room of some kind and seemed to be discussing about something, but it soon stopped.

Aqua: Ven. Ven!

Ventus: huh?

Aqua: we're here. Did you have another flashback?

Ventus: yeah. It was about some other people. But, one of them looked like Marluxia. I wonder what it means.

Terra: you know, it's okay to ask for help. We've had this talk with Arc too many times, and the last thing we need is you doing the same. We're here for you, Ven.

Ventus: I know. Let's just get the item and help the others.

They met up with other soldiers and all boarded the Pelican. There, they were gearing up and discussing the strategy. They would divide into two strike teams: one will draw fire away from the other team and secure an escape route while the other sabotages the core and destroys the ship. The trio will go with the strike team.

They arrived after a few moments and started to head off to the generator.

Terra: (looks at his hud) the item's not far from the generator. We can get it, then prime the bombs.

Ventus: sounds good.

Suddenly, they were attacked by Covenant, but they were then attacked by Unversed, and the monsters actually merged with the aliens.

Ventus: what the?

Aqua: (summons Keyblade) Unversed!

They spent some time defeating them, then afterwards, knew what this meant.

Aqua: if the Unversed are here, then Vanitas isn't too far behind.

Ventus: we'll deal with him together.

Terra: still, we should be careful. Let's go.

Nodding in agreement, the three resumed their path and encountered more Unversed. After some time of shooting, direction turning, and approaching more enemies, they arrived to the generator room. They hurried down to the end of the place, but saw a familiar foe, in black and red spartan armor, standing in their way.

Vanitas: (without helmet) you all took your time.

Aqua and Terra were shocked as they've never seen the madman without his mask before, but Ventus glares at him.

Ventus: Vanitas.

Vanitas: good to see you again, brother. (Looks at Aqua and Terra) you both as well. Like my face?

Aqua: how do you look like Sora?

Vanitas: same way Roxas looks like Venny: Sora's heart had merged with Ventus's, and I took on his form.

Terra: why ditch the mask?

Vanitas: I though I'd take it off for a bit, seeing that Cronos and Azrael don't really wear theirs. Plus, (smirks and gestures his face) handsome.

Ventus: we don't have time for this. Give us the item.

Vanitas: if you want it, then you'll have to take it. But you already knew that.

Terra: we figured you'd say that.

The three get their blades ready and Unversed spawn. They all attack and Ventus goes straight for Vanitas. The two lock blades and they jump down to the lower levels. They clash and conversate.

Vanitas: you're stronger. I expect nothing less from my brother.

Ventus: we're not brothers. We're the same.

Vanitas: huh? (Laughs) you really believe that? Then you are naive.

Ventus: huh?

Vanitas: this may shock you, but we're not that same like you think. I was just hidden deep inside of you, for a really long time. All Xehanort did was free me from that prison you call a heart.

Ventus's head begins to hurt again, and has the visions of the girl again. This time however, he turns to the mirror, and briefly sees the person with yellow eyes. This gives Vanitas enough time to knock him down and gets ready to stab him. His blade was across the room.

Vanitas: based off of that reaction, I take it you're beginning to remember.

Ventus: you were there. What did you do?

Vanitas: no Ventus. What did you do?

The others were finishing of the Unversed, and were about to intervene, when Ven's Keyblade moved on its own back to Ven and he blocks Vanitas's strike and moves away.

???: hurry, Ventus. The others need you.

He was a bit shocked to hear the voice, but nevertheless, joins the duo and the three take the enemies out and together fought Vanitas. They spent a few moments fighting until they won.

Vanitas: good, you're all not rusty. It'll be better when the real battle comes. Since you're all good sports, take the item. (Tosses it)

Aqua: (catches it) why hand it to us? You've never done this before.

Vanitas: let's just say I have no use for it. Chow-chow! (Teleports away)

Terra: damnit!

Ventus: hey guys?

Both: yeah?

Ventus: did either of you heard a voice?

Aqua: what do you mean?

Ventus: I thought I heard a girl's voice. What's weird, was that it was so familiar.

Terra: I'm sorry, buddy, but I didn't hear anything.

Aqua: me neither. Ventus, if this is about the memories, then we need to get help.

Ventus: I think you guys are right. Let's get the next one.

They prime the bombs and made their escape as the ship explodes, completing the mission. They exit the mini-world and get the position to the next item. Little did they knew, it was harder to claim than the other one.

Forward Unto Dawn (Sora)
Form change: humanity's arms (a gauntlet and boot set that increases strength and defense when using moves such as cloak, armor lock, and hologram. Drains more the more times specials are used.) art belongs to PhoenixTrooper.

Author's note: we're halfway to the items.
For the Wayfinder trio's, they're going to the mini game worlds I have listed. I chose to go with this because I don't have any other spots to put them in. Also, it's been a while since I've played Halo, so I apologize if this is crap.
The armors are pretty much standard Master Chief, just replace the colors.
Vanitas returns. At this point, he'll mostly have his mask off, so they'll see his face.
Ven's beginning to remember more of his past. Since we haven't seen any new updates from the game, this'll most likely be from my imagination. But, it will come to a conclusion.

Next chapter: DO fear the reaper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
11.8K 103 34
Set after the events of KH3: DW. Our Guardians of Light are back! After some time of searching, our heroes have a new lead on where Sora might be. H...
2.6K 162 8
#. twst + kh x reader! → whenever visiting a new world, you're never supposed to mention the ones that came before it. they must never know of one a...
36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...