𝐦 𝐒 𝐀 𝐫 𝐨 𝐀 𝐨 𝐬 𝐦 𝐨...

By namficjoon

π’π‡πˆπ 𝐘/𝐍 - 𝐁𝐓𝐒 8𝐓𝐇 πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ [ ] "The shining starlight in the deepest night" Join Shin Y/N, a... More

H E L L O
S H I N - Y / N
S H I N - Y / N p t. 2
S H I P S - Maknae Line
S H I P S - Hyung Line
G U N S - O U T
T W T - U P D A T E
A I R P O R T
T W T - U P D A T E ( 2 )
F A N M E E T
T W T - U P D A T E ( 3 )
C O V E R
P R A N K
T W T - U P D A T E ( 4 )
F A N B O Y
T W T - U P D A T E ( 5 )
E O M M A
M I K R O K O S M O S
V - L I V E
I S A C
V I S U A L
H A T E
S C A R Y
S U P E R S T A R - B T S
S O L O
M I X T A P E
S A S A E N G
P E R I O D ( 1 )
P E R I O D ( 2 )
T W T - U P D A T E ( 6 )
L E A V E ( 1 )
L E A V E ( 2 )
L E A V E ( 3 )
L E A V E ( 4 )
B A C K - H O M E
A N P A N M A N
T W T - U P D A T E ( 7 )
S B S
M A K N A E
A R G U M E NT
L O S T
D Y N A M I T E
D O N E ( 1 )
C O U S I N
H Y P E R V E N T I L A T E
D R U N K
B U L L E T P R O O F
P H O N E
E T E R N A L
D I S P A T C H
C R A M P S
I - L A N D
I G N O R E
K I S S
u p d a t e
E T E R N I T Y
thank u
N O T I C E

Y O U N G - F O R E V E R

17.9K 402 63
By namficjoon

A/N: play Young Forever the Unplugged version for a much emotional chapter :)  take note that I did not put the exact things the boys have said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the second day of their concert in Wembley for the Speak Yourself Tour. The staff and fans had prepared a little surprise for the group before the concert officially ends.

They all sang the last part of the lyrics for their 'last' song. Looking at the beautiful purple ocean with admiration. No words can express how thankful these people are for their fans. The lights have dimmed. Suddenly, a very familiar song played in the background.

It caught the members off-guard because they thought the concert was done. They looked behind them and saw on the screen that states "ARMY! Sing with us!" and the intro for Young Forever started. Lyrics were displayed on the screen so that the fans can sing.

Members are all giving glances to each other in complete shock. Y/N then looked at the ocean she calls her universe. They were all singing their hearts out. She sings along with the crowd and glanced at her members and saw that they are about to cry. She smiled, feeling the tears brimming in her eyes but trying to prevent them from falling.

She continues to sing along, but then pointed her mic towards the audience and let them sing the whole song. The whole stadium is filled with amazing and loving people these 8 human beings can call their own, these amazing people can call their family. She walked towards her members giving them all hugs one by one.

Jimin, Hobi, and Jungkook are all sobbing now. V, Jin, Namjoon, and Suga are looking at the crowd, their eyes glistering with tears. She looked at them one by one and smiled. Proud and grateful to have these 7 people in her life. She once again looked at the crowd trying to remember every face of ARMYs that came.

Even though she won't be able to remember their faces. She will surely remember the love they showed, the support they've given. And this moment ARMYs shared with them. She was so close to crying but she's still trying to stop it. Seeing her hyungs need comfort the most at the moment.

The ARMYs finished singing and all of them cheered. They saw their seven drop-dead gorgeous idols crying and overwhelmed with what is happening but one thing is for sure. They are happy with it. It was a moment of crying and sniffling. Everyone was shedding tears even the audience.

Y/N, who is now standing in the middle of her members, on her right is V, who is bawling his eyes out, and to her left is Suga who is rubbing Hobi's back who is crouching; suddenly spoke in the mic. "ARMY-YAH!" Her voice echoed throughout the stadium. Everyone cheered when she spoke, the members looked at her.

"Ooh, you made my boys cry! Army!!" She said trying to laugh off the fact that she wanted to cry too but at the same time, she doesn't. V cried harder when she said that. He crouched down. "Seriously ARMY, I don't know what to say right now. I'm so overwhelmed. All I can feel is love and gratefulness. ARMY, SARANGHAE!" She shouted at the end which made the fans scream. She ended her speech and comfort her hyung.

"Ah, ARMY!!!!" Jin was the first to spoke after Y/N. She looked at the eldest member who once again cried. "Ah, this is beautiful! Thank you ARMY! For everything!" He said then lowered his mic and smile. The fans screamed louder. "I honestly don't know how to put into words what I'm feeling right now. You caught us all surprised! Aaah ARMY! I love you!" Namjoon said then smiled, tears continuously falling from his pink shaded eyes.

"This ocean is so beautiful!" Yoongi spoke next looking at the purple ocean. Everyone screamed louder. "I, I can't. This. This is so beautiful. Thank you ARMY-yah!" He said then started to cry. Y/N rubbed his back, being her next to him. Hoseok then spoke up.

"This day. I surely will remember when our universe showed us how much they love us. I LOVE YOU ARMY!" He said then smiled and gave a heart sign towards the camera. V decided he will speak but Y/N is still guiding him.  "ARMY! Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know what else to say. Thank you so much!" He said then cried on Y/N's shoulder. She rubbed his back whispering "you did great. I'm so proud of you" he nodded at the words.

Jimin sniffled before talking to the mic "I. ARMY!!! We wanted to give our best tonight. We gave our all. We hope we made you all proud! YAH! ARMY thank you for what you did! It made this tour even more special!" He spoke. Everyone cheered waving their Army bombs in the air.

"ARMY, why?" Jungkook suddenly stopped because he sniffled. Everyone 'aww'ed at his action. "This is too much! We don't know how to pay you back! Yah! Thank you ARMY! We love you so much! We hope you all know that and you all feel that" he blew kisses everywhere which made the fans roar and wave their lightsticks in the air.

They all move closer to each other, squeezing the space they used to have when they were speaking. "ARMY! This Speak Yourself tour is supposed to serve as empowerment and encouragement to everyone! The main goal of this tour is to actually teach, and show how to fully love yourself and that you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, no matter where you are from, what your skin color is, what your sexuality is, no matter what your culture or race or religion or beliefs. ARMY, always speak for yourself." Namjoon spoke in English but stopped because he got tears in his eyes again. 

"This world is full of  negativity, everyone is being judged, mistreated and all that. But we are here, standing in front of you to tell you we are on your side and we believe you. I want to tell you in behalf of my family right here that there are people who stands with you. We may be far away, ARMY but you guys are in our hearts, forever. Continue speaking up for yourself, ARMY. There are 8 people here that will forever stand and believe in you." She smiled. The fans screamed, touched by the girl's statement.

"We want to showcase in this tour that it's okay not to be okay. And it's okay to cry but always stand firm and stand up in the end. Because every hardship we face has its own ending. We all just need to be braver to face it. We all just need the courage to see it. Earlier years were honestly hard for us. And we all know you know that. And we wanted to share that experience with you and how we got through it." She continued Namjoon's speech and everyone cheered. She smiled adoringly at her fans.

"But you know I realized one thing" she stated cliffhanging them. The boys looked at her anticipating. She looked at each one of them and smiled. "Every hardship cannot be faced alone. We all have problems that we thought we dealt on our own. But we never realized that we have our friends and family who gave their support, mentally, physically, and emotionally that we did not get to see. ARMY you showed us, you taught us, you make us realize, and let us feel what true love feels like. All the time. We'll do the same thing to you in ways that we can, ARMY. This day. ARMY, you made this day even more special!" She stated. Everyone clapped and the boys nodded.

"For our last remarks" she started again. Everyone 'aww'ed because the concert is ending. For real. "I wanted to say that. Let's all stay together ARMY-yah! Let's stay longer together. You and us. Together." She stopped. Everyone cheered and yelled and waved their army bombs, and cried.

"Together forever ARMY! OKAY!" She yelled this time. All the boys then looked at the crowd and they altogether with the fans shouted "BANGTAN ARMY FOREVER!" They all bowed together holding hands before going to group hugs.

They all went backstage. She was the last person to be on stage. She took one last look at the ocean. Mikrokosmos already playing in the background. She smiled again at them as she waves. "Together forever ARMY" she thought.

With that, she walked backstage, her smile from ear to ear. She finally cried, the overwhelming feeling she was holding finally broke free. She placed her hand on her mouth to keep her sob quiet and she was bending her knees due to so much crying. She was too overwhelmed. This has been so special. She thought the fans couldn't see her this time. But their fans have sharp eyes and screamed even louder when they saw the youngest member of BTS finally broke down to tears.

The boys saw their maknae crying, still near the main stage. Trying to contain herself and stop crying. They all went towards her and hugged her. They all went back to their group hug as they calm the maknae down. "You did well today, maknae" they all said. "We all did so great today" she said and smiled.

"Forever together, huh? Forever. Together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: OKAY I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER ZHDNXMDJXMD I think it's pretty bad. But I hope y'all enjoyed it!
Together Forever ARMY!!! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.8K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...
735K 12.5K 100
γ€Š α΄„ ᴏ Ι΄ α΄› ᴇ Ι΄ α΄› 》 β‡’ You are Y/n. Y/n is the eighth member of BTS. β‡’ In this story, know the challenges, consequences, advantages, and what the result...
154K 2.6K 20
in which you are the 8th and only female member of BTS Started - Nov 17 2016 Ended - Jan 8 2017 DELETING THIS ON NOVEMEBER 17 SO READ IT WHILE ITS...
19.6K 1.6K 105
This is year 2017 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...