Enchanted High, ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᶠᶠ {Disc...

De 00_Baejin_05

❝ Welcome to Enchanted High! ❞ When students of different kinds; from vampires to mermaids to fairies and man... Mais

❝ Enchanted High ❞
01 : heading to the station
02 : Angel encountered
04 : a little magic can help
05 : petting park?
06: the principal's office
07 : more about yourself
08 : use of potions
09 : he read me
10 : wrong usage of astral magic
11 : tamed?
12 : weekends to meet people
13 : i am her guardian
14 : enemies?
15 : darkness is lingering
16 : unsealing the uncontrollable
17 : feeling the uncontrollable
18 : school's first ball
19 : ancient yet forgotten runes
20 : the masquarade and mysterious girl
21 : talk of the school
22 : i trust him
23 : making a big decision
24 : getting him back?
25 : witnessing the unlock
26 : dragon princess
27 : Mystic Grove
28 : 6 months have passed
29 : war has begun
30: an easy and silly fight?
31 : the day after 'war'
32 : the forest of many
33 : the take over
34 : return to Enchanted High
35: the coming of age
36 : how is this true
37 : it's her
38 : what do you mean?

03 : magical apartment

1.5K 83 36
De 00_Baejin_05

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni fixes her bag on her shoulder before turning around. She stares at a big and wide building in front of her.

She then enters the building, cautious of her surroundings.

"Hello, welcome to our Enchantix accommodation. How can we help you?" She turns her head to the side.

There she was greeted by a smiling girl. The girl was shorter than her by a foot but she looks beautiful.

Her strapless white dress, accompanied by white sandals and a flower crown of different flowers.

That's when Eleni realizes that the girl is a nymph.

Eleni softly smiles, facing the girl.

"I would like to get an apartment," Eleni says and the girl nods, telling her to follow the girl.

"What kind of apartment would you like? We have all sorts of types!" The girl says, showing her a book.

Eleni starts to flip the pages. She sees the different types of rooms.

The layouts are either one big room with a bathroom or there are multiple rooms.

"If you cannot decide a layout of your apartment, we could start with a theme first!" The girl says, her tone bubbly.

Eleni's actions stop once she thinks of a theme.

"A theme that gives you forest vibes," Eleni says, taking the girl back but smiles anyway.

"We'll get everything ready for your liking." The girl says, her amber eyes starting to glow.

She then gives Eleni a key, a wooden key in fact. She then bows her head, her sweet smile on her face.

"Your apartment is on the 7th floor." She says and Eleni nods.

She starts to make her way to the elevator, staring at the wooden key.

She watches the elevator door open, noticing a seat there.

She enters the elevator, pressing the 7th floor button. She kept on eyeing the seat behind her until she sat down.

The seat was comfortable but it felt weird at first.

She figured that it's because she isn't used to the new things around her.

Most of the things, shops, clothes, devices and transportation systems are all unknown to her.

She was just used to carriages, walking and anything you can find in a normal forest, so being there felt not normal.

She watches the elevator door open and immediately gets off before it closes.

She looks at both halls, noticing how long it goes. She finds her apartment with the numbers carved on the key itself.

Once she finds her apartment, she notices the door is different. Every door is different but hers looks it was ripped out from a cottage.

She unlocks the door, removing the key and enters her apartment.

She starts to feel the wave of surprise hitting her as she closes the door behind her.

There was a tree in the centre of the room. Under the tree was a small aquarium with small fishes inside.

She looks up at the tree, noticing the leaves of the tree were hanging and it's spread out in her apartment.

The leaves were purple, making her believe that the tree was a wisteria tree.

The lights hidden in the ceilings bring the tree to life. It looked like it was glowing and it was beautiful to stare at.

There were small lanterns hang up on the branches as well. She notices a hole on the middle of the tree but it was empty.

Maybe, she could have a little bird friend.

She continues to explore her room, noticing the mix of plants and miniature gardens on the bottom of the walls.

She also notices the figurines on the shelves, bringing more life to the room.

It gives her a fairy tale yet nostalgic vibe. She already misses her home and this apartment couldn't get better.

Her bedroom was no different, except the wisteria leaves on the ceilings were blue.

She turns her gaze to the corner of the room, noticing another wisteria tree but smaller.

It also has that small pond underneath with more small fishes. She kneels down, smiling at the fishes.

She was already loving everything in her apartment.

She then makes her way to the living room where the purple wisteria trees continue.

She notices the soft and long white couch. She also notices some pale purple pillows and blanket on the couch.

Across the living room was the kitchen which looked too big for her. It also looked like her kitchen back at home which she missed.

A soft smile has appeared on her face once again, caressing the wooden table.

"I miss home but this is where I'll be staying from now on..." She takes out Evanora from the glass bottle.

"Eva, we'll be staying here from now on. What do you think?" Eleni softly smiles as Eva starts to fly around her apartment.

Eva then came back and stands in front of the table in front of Eleni. The Phoenix stares into her eyes.

Blue flame starts to surround Eleni. The flame larger than normal but it remained Eleni unbothered.

In a blink of an eye, there sits a little girl in front of her.

The little girl has a pale baby blue hair with dark blue streaks. She was a white dress with some flame patterns.

She smiles widely at Eleni. Her eyes as blue as her Phoenix eyes.

"I love it, Big sister! Can we get another friend soon though?" The little girl tilts her head and Eleni chuckles.

"Of course, we can, Eva. Why won't we rest for now though? It was a long journey." Eleni asks her and Eva immediately nods.

"Okay, big sister!"

◇─

The boy exits his apartment, noticing a new door beside his.

"Looks like we have a new neighbour." The boy looks at his friend who was eyeing the new door.

"Any power you can sense?" The same boy asks his friend who shakes his head.

"Apparently, this person's power seemed to have itself sealed." His friend says,

"I guess, we just have to meet her some other time."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Who do u think the two boys are?

Let me give you a hint;

Fullsun and baby lion

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.8K 480 21
"Just, just I could feel that. The whole world is different from yesterday." An ordinary girl. In an ordinary world. However, in this ordinary wo...
167K 6K 40
From childhood best friends to high school enemies, but one detention later, you become friends with benefits. 𝑌𝑈𝑁𝐻𝑂𝑥𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ATEEZ high s...
77.9K 5.2K 40
❝King Hwang did it again!❞ Those words used to sound so terrific, so heroic, and they sound even more magical than magic itself. But words...