Possessed Boy

By kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... More

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

New Start

3.6K 248 88
By kimselaa

Jungkook ordered a cab meanwhile Eunwoo explained everything to jungkook and told him to take special care of him . He was shocked to hear about Nancy and he thanked God that Taehyung was safe . He gave Taehyung's medicines to him and told him to inform if something happens to Taehyung .          

Soon the cab arrived and he took Taehyung with him along with his  belongings. Jin had brought him many clothes and necessities . He did it all by himself without charging for it as he knew how the condition of other boys are going and he actually like Taehyung , at first Taehyung was just his patient in which he took interest to study about him but now he was like his little brother so he use to buy him many things .

Jungkook sat on the passenger seat and Taehyung sat behind . He called jimin and informed him about the situation he was surprised to hear the sudden stay of Taehyung in their house but then he understood that someday he has to live somewhere so he agreed .He thought to inform Namjoon later when he meets him personally as he might be busy at this time .

Taehyung was looking at his surrounding like a lost puppy . He was always kept in a room without anyone's interaction as he was too scared to meet anyone except his doctors or the staff members , Jin was too busy to take him out somewhere and sometimes Eunwoo use to take him to the nearby park so he was very excited about seeing the outside world after a long time .

He was looking from the window how children's are playing , people are shopping in the market , teenagers are enjoying , families with children .
It all made him happy and smile wasn't leaving his face .

Jungkook was watching him and felt bad that how surprised he was to look at all these things  , the things that are common for everyone were so new for him . He felt the need to protect him and show him all the beautiful things in the world that could make his smile bigger . Seeing his boxy smile he realised that video , it was sure that the small boy and Taehyung has the same smile .

After a while they reached to his apartment as jungkook purposely took the long route to his home so that Taehyung can enjoy the scenery , And who was the driver to say anything when he was getting more fair . Jungkook carried his belongings .

"I-i can c-carry them " Taehyung said .

"I know you can but you are my guest and I won't let you carry anything when I'm taking you to my home . " He said with a smile and Taehyung gave him a bigger smile .

He and started moving upstairs with Taehyung following him . He was very nervous as he knew that jungkook has a roommate , will he like him or not , what if he will abandoned him . Soon the door opened and jimin came towards them with a cheerful smile .

(I know it's Jin but here it's jimin )

"Oh Kookie I was waiting for you only " he said then he looked behind him to find a scared Taehyung who was looking down playing with the hem of his t-shirt .

"Taehyung this is Park jimin my roommate and friend and jimin this is Taehyung "

"Hey Taehyung nice to meet you " jimin chirped .

"H-hi nice t-to meet you t-too "

"Oh my what a deep voice you have and god you have changed a lot you look so handsome , don't be shy feel comfortable like it's your home" jimin said and Taehyung felt a little comfortable at how sweet and friendly jimin is .

"Come on Taehyung freshen up and then we will have dinner together " jungkook said . It was already night, it was a long day for Taehyung. 

_______________________________________

After dinner they all watched TV and then later they were getting ready for bed . Taehyung was getting comfortable between them but still he was very shy .

Jungkook gave him his medicines and made him lie on his bed .

"Good night Tae " he said grabbing his pillow and Taehyung looked at him confusingly.

" I will be sleeping in jimin's room so that you won't feel uncomfortable,  if you need anything call me anytime ok" he nodded and jungkook left the room .
(Lol you guys thought I would let taekook sleep together in the same room 😏)

It was midnight Everyone was in deep sleep but Taehyung couldn't sleep , maybe it was because it's a new place or was he missing someone . He closed his eyes trying to sleep when suddenly he opened his eyes , his eyes was blood red he stood up and got out of his room . It was a pin drop silence, only the sound of tickling clock could be heard and light footsteps .

He quietly opened the door without making any noise and went in jimin's room . He saw a clingy jimin trying to hug jungkook and he was avoiding by pushing him , both were in deep sleep . Taehyung went near a wall and started walking on the wall till he was just above jungkook and constantly staring him with his deep red eyes. It was a horrifying moment if someone would have seen them they might have fainted .

Jungkook woke up at the middle of the night to drink water , he use to drink water at night as a habit ,  he always has a bottle in his room but as he is in jimin's room he has to go to the kitchen . He got up and lazily stepping out of the room half sleepy oblivious of the fact the Taehyung was right about him on the ceiling watching him all this time .

He drank the water and came back he felt wierd so he look up and was shocked to know that
.
.
.

The fan was off . He went towards the switch board and turned on the fan and again went to sleep . Taehyung was standing at the corner of the room as it was dark so no one could see him .

After a while he left the room and came back in jungkook's room , he took out a shirt from his closet and slept feeling calm while smelling his smell .

_______________________________________

The next day jungkook was in hurry as he got up late and now he was late for his college to even realise that how his shirt was out . He left the house leaving Taehyung with jimin . Jimin has to go for his work at evening so at this time he was free to stay with Taehyung. 

They both had breakfast and then  cleaned the house in which Taehyung tried to help him but jimin denied .

"At least c-can I clean j-jungkook's room please-e " he said while showing his cute eyes and a pout .

"Ok you can but don't do too much cleaning it's his duty to clean his room" jimin said ruffling his hair .

"N-no this is-s the least i-i could do for y-you both , I'm l-like an outsider stay-ying here for free that's why I  w-want to help "

"Awe Tae it's ok you don't have to think it that way it's like your own home live freely here , yes we both have jobs but we got our parents support for money , it's just we want to be independent by ourselves "

"O-oh thanks you s-so much "

"It's fine stay as long as you want " he smiled .

"C-can I ask you s-something "

"Yeah sure go ahead "

"How d-did you both met-t , i-i mean you b-both seem very c-close "

"Ahh it's a long story , sit down Tae it's story time " he said dramatically wearing imaginary glasses .

"So it was about 2 years ago ,I use to live in my collage dormitories and before graduation I was searching for an apartment to live in . So I use to meet housing agents to search me a home and luckily I got one but it's rate was high and that's when I met kookie I mean jungkook , he was new in Seoul and even he was searching for an apartment before his college starts . "

Taehyung was listening very carefully .

"One day I call him to a cafe and talk about us sharing this apartment and living as roommates I showed him the two bedroom apartment and he liked it , soon we both moved in . At first he was such a shy bunny he use to nod at everything I say and was very obedient and polite "

"Then one day we got to know that we both are from Busan and during holidays we both use to visit our families together , now he don't even respect me and he even started going to gym so that he could look tough in front of me and makes fun of my height ,ahh I miss my old jungkookie "

Taehyung was looking at him while laughing.

"Sorry I got carried away I didn't bored you right?"

"No y-you didn't , it was a g-good story I wish i-i could have a f-friendship like yours "

"Don't feel lonely we are there with you , we are yours friends aren't we ?"

He smiled and replied " yes w-we are "

"Tell me something about you like yours friends "

"I u-use to have a friend-d , he was my o-only friend but then-n one day e-even he l-eft me "

Jimin understood which friend he was talking about but he want to surprise him so he just acted along .

"Don't worry we won't leave you and this is gonna be your 'New start '  in this world "

And then they both continued to talk all afternoon .

_______________________________________

Jungkook came back from his college along with Irene . As they both entered her eyes landed on Taehyung she gasped and shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE !!"

_______________________________________

Finally some good taekook and vmin moments 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 32K 54
HORROR/THRILLER [BTS FANFIC] ❝Because yesterday night, I played 'hide-and-seek' with him--and he always hides at dark places.❞ • The building. It's c...
149K 7.8K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
383K 28K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
8.7K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...