Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 42

3.9K 105 30
By TyrantYokai123

It has been a couple of months since your meditating has started and time and time again you have tired to control your power however time and time again it goes out of control leaving you to either knock yourself out or winter having to come in to knock you out with some times a small battle happens leaving you with some scars around your body each time a battle happens however no matter what you kept on going with winter still happily helping you while crystal and luna have started training themselves and even train the other iciclites. 

Just like all the other times before you are sitting in that small ice cave with winter sitting in front of you as your eyes are closed and your ki is slowly coming out of you.

(Winter):..........

Winter sits there in silence as an idea pops into his head.

(Winter): Boy can I ask you something?

You slowly open your eyes and look at winter with wonder.

(Y/n): Go on?

(Winter): I don't think I have asked you this but when was the first time you ever lose control of your power?

(Y/n): When I first tried to bring out my power during my training with a saiyan named tanya, I lost control of it and in the end I attacked her and her daughters.

(Winter): I see.....

(Y/n): Why ask me this?

(Winter): Well it is strange that you don't remember what happened the time you went out of control before you got here but the first time you remembered.

(Y/n):.....Well the first time I was told of what I did and then memories flashed into my head and that is how I found out.

(Winter): So in a way if you dig deep enough into your memory, you could find out what happened to you before you came here.

(Y/n): That could be the case although I have a feeling it won't be a good memory.

(Winter): True and who knows how you will react when you find out.

The two of you sit in silence as winter thinks to himself.

(Y/n): (sigh) It would be best to not find out now and focus on controlling my power first.

(Winter): Yes that would be best.

You are about to start meditating again but winter suddenly had an idea in his head.

(Winter): Wait I may have an idea 

(Y/n): Hm? What is it?

(Winter): What if instead of using that power in terms of anger, how about you try to use more of a desire to protect people.

(Y/n): So your saying that I turn into a goody two shoes?

(Winter): Hahaha no what I mean is that since your power goes out of control when your anger gets the better of you, it would be best when you access that power is too focus not on rage but using that power to protect people.

(Y/n): (sigh) Agh it just sounds so annoying to do that.

(Winter): Well would you rather be a brain-dead muscle head who will probably run around going "hahaha" or saying a person's name over and over again like a complete idiot or would you rather be an actual intelligent fighter that actually knows how to control his power.

You sit there in silence as winter just looks at you with a smirk until you sigh.

(Y/n): Fine I will do it.

(Winter): Good now let's get this done.

(Y/n): You do know that I could go insane again while doing this?

(Winter): I don't mind, you have been a good punching bag.

(Y/n): Very funny.

The two of you share a laugh as you again take a deep breath and then go back to meditating and slowly start to bring out your ki again from deep within you as winter sits there readying himself for an outburst. You take to bring out more and more ki from within and suddenly you start straining abit which winter notices.

(Winter's mind): From the looks of it he is able to bring out more ki than before so this is good but will it be enough?

You sit there meditating for a good 2 hours as lighting starts to spark out of you a little but this time you are not struggling as much which makes winter smile abit until you suddenly bring out a little too much power which makes your strain quite alot.

(Y/n): D-Dammit!

(Winter): Focus boy, you need to keep yourself calm.

Winter gets up as more and more energy starts pouring out from you which makes winter worry abit.

(Winter's mind): This is not going to be good.

(Y/n): N-No.......I-I won't give in......

Suddenly a massive burst of ki erupts out of you that had enough force behind to launch winter flying out of the cave.

(Winter): What the hell!?

Winter manages to get his feet onto the icy surface and spins around for a bit until he stops himself but as he looks back at the cave his eyes widen as a massive green pillar is seen coming out from the now destroyed cave and you floating in mid-air looking more buff, your eyes completely red once again and your black hair spiked up.

(Winter): Dammit.

Winter gets into a battle stance as you look down at him with a bored look on your face which quickly turns into a ear to ear smile.

(Winter's mind): He feels far stronger than last time........this probably won't go as easily as before.....

Without warning you raise your right hand into the air and start to make a ki orb however your blood red eyes widen as you feel pain in your head which makes you crush the ki orb in your hand and hold onto your head instead.

(Winter): !

Winter looks on as you scream in pain but he suddenly starts to smile as he realizes what is happening.

(Winter's mind): He is doing it, he is still able to fight for control!

Winter notices that you have stopped screaming and this time you are breathing quite hard while looking at the ground for abit until you slowly look back at winter with an angry look on your face until you grit your teeth and roar at the top of your lungs at winter.

(Winter): Well what are you waiting for you brainless beast!? ATTACK ME!

(Y/n): RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You charge towards him with your right fist pulled back while winter gets into a stance again and waits until you try to deliver a strong right-handed punch to him however winter uses his left hand to push your right arm away from him and with immense speed he attacks you with a quick right-handed jab to your face which knocks you back abit.

(Y/n): AGH!

You hold onto your face as winter starts jumping up and down with his fists raised up in front of him.

(Winter): What's wrong? don't tell me after 2 mouths of training you still can't even damage a old fool like me? 

(Y/n): RAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Winter): Hey boy I don't know if you can hear me in there but I shall mess around with you out here for a bit until you manage to get control in there.

You let out a loud thunderous roar and start to dash towards winter as he does the same.

(Winter): COME ON!

The two powerful fighters clash by hitting their forearms against each other which makes a large shockwave in the process.

(Y/n): I WILL KILL YOU!

(Winter): Good luck with that!

(A/n): Done and done, the time is coming people and I hope your all ready for it as the mastery of the legendary form is coming. I shall take a break tomorrow but then after that I shall start writing on the next chapter of this book.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582 29 19
When he is deployed on a mission to Earth by his emperor, Vegeta, the ruthless Saiyan and soldier of Frieza's army, meets Bulma, a gifted and tempera...
6.9K 175 37
You came to earth just like Goku did, but the difference is evil people found you and suppressed your natural abilities. You knew nothing else but a...
499 50 29
Just A hint of lemon 🍋 You are a low class saiyan and you need money before you and your family live on the streets. You must fight against your st...
41.4K 1.6K 40
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...