RWBY Watches Modern Warfare T...

By blaszczu2500

The cast of RWBY is taken to a theater by a strange man who makes them watch one of his favourite trilogies. ... More

B
FNG
Crew Expendable
The Coup
Blackout
Charlie Don't Surf
The Bog
Hunted
Death From Above
War Pig
Shock and Awe
Safehouse
All Ghillied Up
One Shot, One Kill
Heat
Ultimatum
All In
No Fighting In The War Room
Game Over
S.S.D.D
Team Player
Cliffhanger
No Russian
Takedown

Sins of the Mother

5.7K 84 72
By blaszczu2500

The emblem of Beacon spined around for a few seconds, before a familiar large map was shown to the audience. It pointed at the village from which Yang's squad was evacuated after taking out Cinder. 

It lasted a second before an emblem of Beacon appeared on the screen again, only this time, it was joined by the A.M.C emblem.

There was something written under them.

"Joint Operation."

"They're joining forces, just like we assumed." Port said.

"I can already see this Soleil girl wanting to get Sienna more than anything." Neptune said.

"Friend Soleil will surely help friend Ruby and the rest avenge all those marines, including myself and Winter!" Penny exclaimed.

The picture of Sienna, Cinder and some other man with his face crossed out appeared on the screen. It was just seconds before Cinder's face was crossed out too, meaning only one thing. That she was dead.

"Well, we got that bitch." Ciel's voice sounded on the screen.

"Still, she's not the one responsible for killing your Marines." Yang pointed out, "Sorry, lass."

"This doesn't change the fact that she wasn't a saint either." Tai pointed out.

"All those people that her forces killed before Lionheart's execution were avenged." Oobleck agreed with him.

The camera moved itself a bit to the right, showing Sienna to the audience, before Weiss started explaining, "Sienna Khan, huh? This woman's a ghost. Intel says she's gone underground."

"She went into hiding just like Cinder did?" Ruby asked.

Weiss nodded her head, "It seems like it."

"Well I got a plan to find her." Yang declared.

"I'm listening." Ciel said.

The camera moved to the right again, revealing Ilia who was right behind Sienna, leaning against the wall with her arm acrossed.A square with video of Ilia running across the streets, while holding an Uzi popped onto the screen.

It was when Ciel said something that suprised a lot of people, "Mommy's girl"

A lot of people were suprised by this revelation, but some of the people, mostly faunus were suprised the most, and were quick to voice their thoughts.

"Mommy's girl?" Adam asked, wanting to be sure if he didn't misheard it.

"I'm her what?/She's my what?" Ilia and Sienna asked at the same moment, turning to look at each other with suprised expressions.

"Well..." Kali said, "This is unexpected."

"I excepted anything, but not that she'll end being Sienna's daughter." Blake agreed with her mom.

"If she is really her daughter, then I'm certain that she really will be the key to catching Sienna." Winter stated, already certain that this will happen.

An image of Ilia walking forward herself with something exploading behind her appeared on the screen. A building could be spotted in the back, but none of the audience paid much attention to it.

"Khan's adopted daughter. Lost her parents when she was little and Sienna took her in..." Yang began explaining.

"At least it has more sense than if she was my birth daughter." Sienna pointed out.

Yang continued her explanation, "As the years passed, she became commander of the White Fang forces in the field. Rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The loyalist Scarlatina has got a location on the kid."

Another image of Ilia was shown to the audience. This time it showed her walking among the lifeless bodies, passing a destroyed BMP.

"And the little punk'll know how to find Khan." Ciel finished Yang's explanation for her.

"The sins of our mothers." Weiss stated.

Weiss and Winter bit their lips after hearing at this part. In their case, it wasn't their mothers, but their fathers sins that made many people see them exactly the same way as they see their father.

Ciel chuckled, "Ain't it a bitch?"

"This version of Miss. Soleil certainly has a colorful vocabulary." Ironwood stated.

The image of Ilia remained on the screen for the next few seconds before the screen turned white for a few more seconds. The next thing that they audience saw Ruby who was walking through what appeared to be an abandoned junkyard filled with abandoned cars with a R700 sniper-rifle held tightly in her grasp during the night.

She wasn't alone. One of her companions' voice sounded on the screen, "This is the best way in. The vehicle checkpoint is directly ahead."

"Oh, I'm back." Velvet said, this mission being the first one she appeared in since Yang and Weiss beat the information out of her.

"As long as she remains alive, I'm okay with her appearing again." Coco said. One of her teammates already died in this, she didn't want another one to join him just a mission after.

Fox turned to Weiss and Yang and Ruby, "Or someone won't end up beating the information out of her."

"Hey!" Yang said to him, "She was the one who didn't want to give us the information about Sun's whereabouts."

Ruby walked closely behind the group as Yang called out to Velvet, "Not bad, Scarlatina. This'll do nicely. Vulture One-Six, we're in position."

She didn't had to wait long for Vulture One-Six to reply, "Bravo-Six, this is Vulture One-Six. Radio jammers are active, you're cleared to engage the guard station. Out."

"Ruby." Yang called out for her sister, "Get on that dumpster and prepare to take out the guards on my mark. The rest of you follow me."

Ruby hopped over a destroyed car into the area of the guard station which happened to be a gas station, spotting a dumpster Yang mentioned. She followed her sister order and hopped into the dumpster.

"It doesn't give her too much field of view." Raven stated.

Vernal nodded her head in agreement, "The only thing she is able to see from there is that guard tower."

Ruby looked through the scope at the two faunus on the guard tower before hearing Yang say, "Ruby, take them out now."

Her response to Yang's order was immediate. She pulled the trigger and her sniper-rifle fired, taking down one of the faunus on the guard tower, alerting everyone else in this guard post. His friend on the guard station quickly looked around but it was just a matter of seconds before a bullet flied through his head. He joined the fellow faunus on the floor of the guard tower soon after.

"Move! Move! Move!" Yang ordered the rest of the squad, and soon enough the sounds of a gunfight rang through Ruby's ears.

She knew she wasn't going to do much if she remained on the dumpster. She hopped off the dumpster and moved forward and hid behind a single barrel next to the wall. She moved her scope around, trying to spot if any of the faunus was in the position that would let her kill him or her. It took her a moment to find one, because most of them was either dead, or hiding in a way that wouldn't let the bullet from her weapon to hit him. This unfortunate faunus happened to be standing on the roof of the gas station, unloading his machine gun into her sister and squad before a single bullet went through his head.

She moved forward again, this time stopping in front of a car, next to one of Velvet's loyalists, which gave her even better view on the area around her. She moved her scope again and managed to take down two more faunus before the entire guard post was completely cleared of the White Fang soldiers.

Ciel was quick to confirm this, "Area secure."

Ruby left her hiding spot and everyone gathered in front of the gas station to discuss what they were going to do next.

"All right." Yang began after taking a good look around herself, "Let's get this place sorted out. Change into enemy uniforms and douse the fires. Scarlatina, I need your men on the ground if the drivers start asking questions. Just keep them busy until we locate Khan's daughter. We don't have much time, so get to it.

The screen turned black which was followed by an incription appearing on the screen.

Two Hours Later

"They're going to ambush her." Ren stated.

"Seems like a good plan to me." Ruby said.

Pyrrha nodded her head in agreement, "As long as everything goes as planned." 

Now it was Ruby who nodded her head, "Right." 

"Which surely will, otherwise it would be too easy." Qrow stated.

Ruby pulled out her new weapon, RPD, looking at everything from the guard tower which gave her a good look at the area around her. Everyone were in their places. Yang was hiding behind the wall of the gas station, Weiss was walking along the sidewalk, as if she was a guard. She changed her clothes into the White Fang one to make herself look more believable for the arrivals and Velvet was on the ground along with her, chatting with one of her men, and just like Weiss, she changed her clothes to look like one of the White Fang soldiers.

Ciel was crouching down next to her, speaking up to her, "You look like a clown in that outfit. Good thing you're up here, 'cuz you look nothin' like a faunus."

"Hey!" Ruby crossed her arms, "That's mean."

"She doesn't look like a faunus to me either." Yang said, referring to Ciel.

"Bravo-Six, this is Vulture One-Six, we're tracking an enemy convoy headed your way. I count six vehicles in the convoy, over." Vulture One-Six declared.

"Roger that." Yang said, "Nobody fires a shot until I give the order."

The convoy arrived not that long after Yang said those words. Two trucks which were filled with the White Fang soldiers were in the front of the convoy. Ilia was right behind them, driving a jeep with two BMP's and one more truck being closely behind her.

"There she is." Coco said.

"Just shot one of the tires to make sure she doesn't escape in her vehicle." Weiss said.

"She can always leave on foot." Sky stated.

"Yes, but she'll be much easier to catch if she'll run on her foot, instead of her vehicle." Weiss pointed out.

Weiss walked right in front of Ilia's jeep, saying, "Dunce... I have a visual on the target in the third vehicle, I'm walking by it right now."

"Copy that. All teams standby. The target is in the jeep in front of the BMP. We need to take her alive, so watch your fire." Yang said. A moment had to pass before she declared, "Smoke 'em."

Everyone ambushed the convoy. Ruby aimed her weapon down at the back of the nearest truck and saw that the White Fang began leave the truck. She saw that in the distance one the BMP's started firing at them, but it didn't do much because they were ready for something like that. One of Velvet's loyalists fired a single RPG rocket at it, which was followed by another loyalist firing another rocket at the second BMP.

With two BMP's taken care of. Their job became much easier for them, but they knew that they couldn't lower their guard now. They were still a lot of enemies that came from the trucks left to take care of.

"We got company..." Weiss suddenly said, "Enemy reinforcements to the south..."

Ruby was about to see what Weiss meant by that, but stopped when she saw that Ilia got her jeep running again. She almost crashed into the truck in front her.

"Just shot the tires!" Nora said, "Like the Ice Queen said!"

"It would make your mission much easier!" Cardin added.

But then, something that Ruby would like to avoid happened. Ilia's jeep drove right past the truck and the person driving it made it crash right into the tower with Ruby and Ciel still in it.

"She's gonna hit the tower!" Ciel exclaimed.

"Really? Like we haven't noticed that already!" Emerald pointed out.

"Thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious!" Mercury added.

"...Oh, shit!" Ciel cursed as the tower collapsed.

Ruby's vision was blury when she opened her eyes. Her eyes immediately caught the sight of Ilia coming out of her jeep, holding a pistol tightly in her grasp. She got lucky because it was just moments before the jeep exploded.

"She's right there!" Coco said.

"Can't just someone do something to knock her down?" Sun asked.

She ran past Ruby into the junkyard as Yang said to her sister, "The target's is making a run for it! Ruby! Take Soleil and chase her down. We'll handle the enemy reinforcements and catch up. Go go!"

Ruby and Ciel got themselves back on their feet and pushed themselves into run. They made their way into the junkyard but Ilia was nowhere to be seen. They made their way over to a small house which was the only exit from the junkyard that came into their minds. 

"Bravo Team, this is Vulture One-Six I'm tracking the target. Damn this girl moves fast. Ok she's leaving the junkyard to the northwest." Vulture One-Six declared, "Get her ass, move move!" 

When they approached a small house they heard a loud barking coming from the inside of the house. It was just a second before a dog rushed through the entrance to the house, with only one intention, but it didn't do much as Ruby took it down with a few shots.

"Down boy." Ciel said to the corpse of a dog.

Summer shook her head, "I'm never going to get used to the sight of Ruby killing dogs."

"That makes the two of us." Qrow agreed, with Tai nodding his head in agreement.

Ruby hung her head low, not liking that she had to kill dogs, "Why can't I just stop killing those dogs." 

"Little Red, because otherwise they would bury their teeth in your neck?" Roman asked her as if it wasn't obvious enough.

"I know that!" Ruby shouted, before adding, much quietly, "I just don't like watching it doing it myself..." 

Ruby and Ciel walked through the house and walked into the streets which were leading to the bigger part of the town. Ilia could be seen running along the streets forward herself.

"They can't just shot her in the leg, or something like that." Neo said.

"I know, right?" Yang agreed, not realizing with who she was agreeing, "Me and the rest want to catch her and she won't be able to move after that which will give them what they want from her."

"I doubt she'd do much with her leg injured." Ren stated.

"The thing I'm worried the most about is this pistol she's carrying. She can use it to kill someone from Yang's squad or to avoid getting caught she can use to..." Jaune paused for a moment, "On the second thought, scratch what I tried to say."

"I can do what to avoid getting caught?" Ilia asked him, wanting to know what he was going to suggest. She hoped that it wasn't what she thought it was.

Jaune shook his head, not wanting to finish, "Nothing!"

The duo made their way over to the houses places on the other sides with a huge street leading into the area with more buildings surrounding it to see Ilia running past two trucks out of which their enemies came out. The White Fang soldiers moved towards to aid the soldiers which were already trying to stop Ciel and Ruby from chasing the daughter of their leader.

"Ruby." Ciel said to Ruby, "Friendlies six o'clock."

Ruby took a cover behind a yellow car and switched her RPD back to her sniper rifle. She looked through the scope at her enemies and moved it around, firing the remaining bullets her sniper-rifle had at them. She managed to kill a few of them before running out  of the bullets in her sniper-rifle. She switched it back to her RPD as Yang, Weiss, Velvet and the others made their way over to them to join the fight.

"The target is moving again. There's a side alley to the left that might let you cut him off." Vulture One-Six declared.

Yang nodded her head to that before ordering to some people in her squad, "Ruby! Soleil! Weiss! Go after him! We'll stay here and keep these bastards off your back."

She didn't had to wait long for her squad to respond to her new order, Ruby, Weiss and Ciel all moved forward towards the alley with the last one responding, "Roger that!"

Moving to the alley wasn't an easy job. All three of them had to move carefully to not get hit by any of the enemies, and they had to take down a few of them in the process but they eventually made their way over to the alley. They moved forward and turned to the left to be greeted by the sight of the fence.

It was quickly followed by Vulture One-Six warning them, "Multiple hostiles on the other side of that iron fence."

Ruby nodded her head and reloaded her RPD to make sure she won't have to reload it in the middle of the gunfight. It took her a while to reload it.

"Ruby's weapon surely takes a long time to reload." Qrow observed.

"The good thing about it is that it has a large magazine." Summer stated.

"Good thing is that  she didn't had to reload it in the middle of a gunfight." Tai said.

After Ruby finally reloaded her weapon, she Weiss and Ciel moved forward, turning to the left again and passing by the iron fence. She crouched down in front of the pile of pallets and took a good look on the area on the other side of the fence.

They were indeed some enemies out there but thankfully there wasn't that many of them to keep the occupied for long. She threw a flash-bang grenade which explosion blinded two faunus standing next to a car, and alerting the others that someone was here. Ruby stood up from her crouching position and took down the two blinded faunus as Ciel and Weiss left their covers as well to help her get rid of the now suprised faunus on the other side of the fence.

A moment had to pass but they managed to clear the entire place of faunus. They entered the other side of the fence, moving through the area between the buildings, only to find out that they missed one. He was firing at them from one of the rooms of the building on their right. Fortunely for them, he didn't managed to do much harm to them because he was taken out with a single shot in the head from Weiss' machine gun. He let out one last scream as his lifeless corpse collapsed on the floor.

The group of three kept their guard, just in case if they missed another one, and it was good that they did, because three more faunus appeared on the roof of the building in front of them.

"I got movement on the rooftops." Vulture One-Six told them.

Ruby quickly aimed her gun at the faunus, so did, Weiss and Ciel, and it was just a matter of seconds before the lifeless bodies of the White Fang soldiers collapsed on the ground. They moved out of the area between the buildings only for Ruby to be suprised when a single faunus leaned out of his cover behind a dumpster, but a few shots from Ciel's weapon were enough to kill him.

They turned to the left and made their way into another alley, coming across two more faunus taking cover behind a destroyed green car, "Enemies comin' your way - alley on your left side. Two tangos - watch for the green car around the corner."

Ruby, Weiss and Ciel took care of them instantly after spotting them and moved towards the set of stairs. They walked up the stairs and could spot Ilia running into a white building in front of them, but they couldn't even make a single step towards the building because the White Fang soldiers were firing at them from the windows, and all three of them were unable to take them down.

"Vulture One-Six, we're taking heavy fire from a fortified position on the fifth floor!" Weiss said to Vulture One-Six.

"Roger that, first one's free, standby." Vulture One-Six as the aircraft came to help them. It fired it's minigun and took the shooters down in a matter of seconds, "Ok, all targets neutralized. You're good to go. Bravo Team, do you have a visual on the target, over?"

"They couldn't do that earlier?" Goodwitch asked, "They could use it to take care of the White Fang soldiers in the streets. It would prevent the squad from splitting up and their target wasn't on the streets when they moved towards alley so the there wasn't a big chance that she'd end up getting hit by the bullets from the helicopter."

Silent nods of agreement from some of the people in the audience was the answer she got.

Ruby, Weiss and Ciel made their way into the building while Weiss replied, "Affirmative, target spotted entering the five-story building"

Ruby was in the front of the group as she ran up the stairs to the next floor, hearing Vulture One-Six tell them,  "Target on your left one floor above. There's a staircase in the north corner."

She walked through the entrance to one of the rooms and was instantly met with a single enemy standing up from his crouching position. She took him down before he even had a chance to fire his gun as another one of her enemies rushed through the entrance to anothe room, only to be taken down by Weiss who was right behind Ruby, along with Ciel. They remained in their places for one more moment as Ruby threw two flash-bang grenades. One flied through the entrance to another room while the other landed very close to the balcony.

When they exploded, Ruby, Ciel and Weiss knew it was their time to move. Ruby and Weiss moved to another room while Ciel stayed behind for a second and moved towards the balcony, to be greeted by a single blinded faunus. She killed him before he could regain his senses with a few bullets ending up in his body before moving to join Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby and Weiss didn't even had a second of break. When they stepped into another room, they instantly saw one faunus rushing through the hole in the wall which was leading to another room. It didn't took them long to take him down, and it wasn't long before his friend joined him on the floor, dead.

They moved forward, walking into more destroyed area of the building. Some of the walls were destroyed, or in a very bad state. They passed by a few furnitures before coming across another set of stairs. They walked up the stairs only to come across another problem. There was a nest on the next floor, and the person behind it could actually see them because this entire area Ruby, Weiss and Ciel just stepped into was destroyed.

"They could use their help again." Raven stated.

"Hold on, I got these guys." Vulture One-Six said, spraying its minigun, taking out the nest, "Ok, all targets neutralized, you're good to go."

"Good thing they decided to use thieir helicopter for more than just telling them where their enemies are." Goodwitch said.

"It was saved them a lot of time. Destroying that nest with normal weapon would take them a long of time." Winter agreed with her.

Ruby, Weiss and Ciel all made their way up to another floor which led to another room which led them to kitchen which led them to another set of stairs which were leading straight to the roof. A few of Velvet's loyalist were currently running up the stairs.

"I have movement on the roof, standby. Yeah, positive ID. Target is on the roof. She's all yours." Vulture One-Six said.

All three of them ran up the stairs which took them straight to the roof. A few of Velvet's loyalist stood in front of the windows. They moved past them and came outside joining Yang and Velvet who had their weapon aimed at Ilia who stood on the edge of roof, having nowhere else to go.

Weiss stopped next to Yang, and shouted to Ilia, "Drop the bloody gun! Now, drop it!"

"I can put one in her leg!" Ciel offered.

"Do it." Russel said.

"It may wound her a little, but you will have your target." Scarlet said.

"I wouldn't do that. She's now on the edge of roof of a few floor building. It may result in her falling down." Pyrrha pointed out.

Yang seemed to have the same thoughts as Pyrrha, "No! We can't risk it, hold your fire!" She turned to look at Ruby, "Ruby, take her weapon and restrain her!"

When Ruby took one step forward, Ilia declared loudly, "You will all die soon anyway!"

She pressed her pistol against her head and pulled the trigger. The pistol fired and the bullet penetrated her skull, ending her life. Her lifeless body collapsed on the ground.

"NO!" Weiss shouted.

A lot of people in the audience were completely stunned by what just happenned. The thought that Ilia will end up taking her own life never crossed the minds of many of them. Jaune only lowered her his head, this was something he was going to say, if he didn't back down from saying this in the last second.

Junior was the first one to voice his thoughts after a moment of complete silence, "Holy shit..." 

"I was not excepting that she'll kill herself..." Velvet said, with wide eyes.

"She really preferred to die over getting caught." Weiss said, her eyes wide, just like Velvet's and many people in the audience.

Blake bit her lips  and turned to look at Ilia. Her fellow faunus placed her hand over her mouth and cringed after seeing herself commit suicide on the screen, rubbing the part of her face she just shot herself into. Ilia just remained silent, not saying anything about what just happened on the screen.

Oobleck sighed and turned to B, "This is just going to make situation worse than it already is, am I right?"

"Shit, kid's got some issues..." Ciel stated.

"Baseplate this is Bravo-Six." Yang called out to her uncle, "Khan's daughter is dead. We're comin' home.

"Bloody hell, her daughter was our only lead." Weiss pointed out.

"Forget it. I know her...she won't let this go unanswered." Yang assured her.

It was the last thing that happened before the screen turned black.

Ironwood shook his head, knowing that nothing good was going to come out of this, "Sienna is going to go with all she has on them, now."

"They made her daughter kill herself. It willl surely make her go with all she has on them." Ozpin agreed with him.

"I just can't believe that I killed myself..." Ilia said. A comforting hand was placed on her shoulder and she was actually suprised that it was Sienna Khan herself who put it.

"The last four missions of first part are going to be intense, I can feel it." Neptune said.

Sun gave his friend a nod before turning to B. He opened his mouth to speak but B cut him off.

"I'm already doing this." B cut him off, pressing the button and the next mission started just a second later...

---

And with that, we're finally heading into the last act of first Modern Warfare!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 553 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
237 0 10
After the separation of Levi and his friends. Akira took it upon himself to lead PWWR as they try to enter the Vytal Festival.
62.4K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
341 1 9
Remnant's history is a very foggy and forgotten one, with barely any sources left to confirm anything about its past and humanity's past. Are the fai...