I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

19. Narcissari

1.5K 60 12
By Liliana_York

A/N: This chapter will be in POV of our heroine Llyis.

_________________

Amerllyis

Finally, the day arrived! Might y'all be thinking what day? Well, it's the 'Out of to play' day. Not literally as I'm leaving Cyllia with my family to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. But at least I get to visit another kingdom!

The Kingdom my mother was born into is called Narcissari, name taken from a flower called 'Narcissus' which means happiness and prosperity.

I actually thought Narcissari came from the word 'narcissist' and thought that they were pretty narcissist to even nam their Kingdom after it. But my mother 'corrected' me by hitting my head (for the first time) with a severe expression and told me about her Kingdom in full detail.

Without even missing a point.

She told me about it from the birth of her Kingdom to the point where some noble women in their Kingdom schemed against her to take the love of the most handsome and wanted bachelor of her time, my beloved father (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

It was to be expected of dad, he was even popular with Maidens from another Kingdom. But the serious face mother made when she advised me to be careful of women, specially those seeking power and money, would never be forgotten.

I wanted to say 'Mom, don't you worry. I might turn gay Or become a nun in the farthest future so I don't need to be involved in schemes of women'. Yet I couldn't say that and smiled in return.

Mother's explanation about her Kingdom went for a week that I could even visualise how it looked.

"Miss, stay safe during the journey" Mielle, one of my maids wished me well with a cherry smile. She was a cute one.

"" Stay safe, miss!"" Other maids wished me too to which I replied with a 'thank you' and a graceful smile.

"Let us depart, sweetheart" Mom stated with an excited yet graceful smile on her face as she elegantly walked towards me "Your father will not be able to come with us as he is needed by the Royal Family"

"Ohw, that's too sudden" How disappointing, he had to be busy when the day finally came.

"We cannot do anything about it. It seems to be urgent"

Oh well. I wanted to see dad's handsome face this week but he had to be so important to the Kingdom.

I'm glad that because of that, we're still faring really well but that doesn't mean he has to be stuffed up in his office all day long. Sigh, how sad.

"Don't look so disappointed, sweetie. Isn't mommy going with you? Are you not satisfied with me?" Umm, the last sentence was somewhat ambiguous. Mom, did you hear yourself? People might misunderstand.

"Mom, how could I not be delighted with you accompanying me? Brother is also coming with us, isn't he? I just thought all of us could go together, you know"

"Not to worry, honey. There's next year too!" Mom winked with a playful smile which was a side to behold. Wish I had a camera, she looked so unlike herself.

After all she was an elegant women with beautiful graceful structure as if god had partially made her in detail. Even now, she looked like an angel yet at the same time had that seductive devil's charm.

You wouldn't understand as you can't see her like me. How sad.

"Mother, Llyis. Let's depart" Translation: 'Stop with the Mother daughter moment so we can leave' Zero nii didn't show much emotions on his face but I knew exactly what his thoughts were .

I been living with him for around 8 years now so if I didn't know him, who would? I don't know about dad and mom since they're both busy with their works. Dad, a busy Duke and mom, a Duchess who has to host tea parties every now and then.

But what I do know is that even if they're both free, they wouldn't know much about Zero nii as he always either busy with his education as the heir of Lapis Family or spends his free hours with me.

In conclusion, no one knows Zero nii better than I, the goddess that brings light to their world.

Mother and I were escorted to our carriage by my ikeman bro who so freaking looked hawt dressed in white suit, officially made only for the Lapis Family's heir.

These details were not given in the otome game but I came to learn that every heir in a noble family had an official suit whilst visiting an another country or invading a Kingdom.

This suit was a must since it represented their family and honor.

Anyways, who cared about that measly info? All I could see was Zero nii elegantly suited in white which was totally different from his usual self since he only wore black. If I wasn't his sister, I'd date him.

"Zero nii, if I wasn't your sister. I'd make love with you right now" I said in a half joking and half serious manner. Also, it wasn't loud enough for mother to hear.

"Don't curse me" He flicked my forehead, whilst looking completely serious.

"How could you? Don't you love me anymore??" I enquired a I rubbed my forehead looking very pitiful. I swear, I had a drop of tear in the corner of my eyes. Just how good of an actor was I?!

"Sigh" He sighed in reply to my pitiful state. Wait, what? He sighed?! Was I not good enough?

"Idiot. I don't wanna be glared at again. Tch" He tch'ed, I guess? Or maybe not. I could not hear him since he was talking under his breath but I heard a 'tch' from him which was maybe just my imagination.

The Zero nii I knew was elegant with looks that could kill, just that he was a tad bit cold.. Awkay, he was cold to everyone.

"Where's your carriage, brother?" I asked in confusion. Well, we do ride by same carriage sometimes but that was only on special occasions. Otherwise our carriage differed by gender.

I don't know why mother suddenly decided that a certain years ago whilst wearing a smug look on her face when declared the 'thing'

Was it because I was too adorable that she wanted me only for herself? Or was it because she and dad made a bet in how'd she hold on without meeting him except dinner? You know, like they could meet only in dinner and bedroom.

So yeah, maybe on a certain day, dad got hard when he saw mom gorgeously dressed in ball. And since he wanted to control himself, he pointed out that she'd blush every time they met and he could hear her heartbeat resulting on their bet

Or he might have teased her with lines like 'Hey, why are you dressing so thinly? You wanna seduce me so we could make love?' To which she blushed so hard that her Face turned into a beautiful scarlet.

And the next day, she declared the thing since she wanted to meet him less as she'd get embarrassed and stuff.

But well, all guesses. My imaginary story on how dad flirted with mom.

Anyway back to the point, where was Zero nii's carriage? Not going with us?

"Horse. Ride. Visit." Awe, he was not in mood to talk. But whoa! My handsome boii in a horse suited in white?! A Prince charming visit with a Princess in secret? That could make a nice story.

"Get in" He commanded in his usual lazy and bored voice waiting for me to enter the carriage.

"But I wanna see you get on the horse!"

He gave me a look which did not leave space for me to argue so I could only get in, my while self drowned in misery.

And so the journey started with me in regret of not being able to see my bro in a horse.

'Is it a black horse? Maybe White like his suit? What if the horse was pink since he'd be meeting his fated one. Lol, too lame for bro'

The journey to the kingdom of Narcissari was peaceful as we reached earlier than expected. I also met my grandparents who so freaking looked ethereal and the King's son? He was so handsome and nice, maybe u fell in love at first sight-

Was what I thought it'd be but we were met with disturbances in the halfway.

"Mother, Llyis. Don't come out no matter what" Zero nii warned in a serious tone and walked away again. The sounds outside, seemingly of fights that was happening outside the Carriage.

"Mom, I should see" I tried to leave the carriage but mother stopped me.

"Do not, sweetheart. It's better if you don't" For the first time, I heard a very serious voice coming for her which was surprising. Was it really that bad?

"But-"

"It doesn't seem to be any ordinary bandits"

"Sigh"

"??"

"I'm sorry, mom" I took out a 'spray' that I invented with creation magic. It was a spray with a sedative which as a result made her 'sleep' as soon as I sprayed her with it.

I gently laid her on the soft cushion and ran out only to see the Darklad Knights (there were the ones who manifested their magic into their swords. Also the Knights who followed to protect us) fighting with weird looking creatures.

The weird creatures were full of colours, like rainbow. Blue, green, red, brown, black, violet, purple, pink etc. Each individual had different colours with just smiles on their faces.

The rarest of them all was an individual creature with all the colours on it's body and had a creepy smile on it's face. The rainbow King? It looked extremely ridiculous. Lol

I'd be laughing right now if it wasn't for the situation.

"Lady Lapis, please go back inside! It's dangerous!" One of the Darklad knights shouted whilst fighting with the creatures. There were around... Many, just too many. Easy to kill but the numbers, sigh

"Where's Zero nii?" Yeah, he was nowhere to be seen.

"We do not know, Lady Lapis. Please go back in!"

"Did something happen to him?! Where is he?!"

"Lady Lapis, it's dangerous. There's too many of them, please go back in!!"

Now now, who did they think I was? A damsel in distress? Blegh, how boring. Wasn't I more op than them? Couldn't they ask help from this lady here? Is this discrimination I see?

"Well well, little ones. Go home, I really don't wanna kill you since y'all are too cute, specially you, rainbow sweetie" I warned with a warm friendly smile but they didn't seem to understand as they just kept on repeating 'Grrr' and walked towards me.

Cool, a zombie apocalypse?

"Lady Lapis" The knights killed those that tried to walk towards me. Bros, I'm thankful for your help but protect yourselves first.

It was really regretful that I had to kill the creatures since I needed to save te Knights and search for bro who suddenly went missing.

"Destruction magic: Thou, who is not mine
Shalt destroy thyself,
And turn to dust"

I pretty much created the spell since destruction magic was rare and even in those rare people before me category, there was only one who could us this magic. I tell you, it was lame.

"By mine destruction, thou shall be destructed" No fun, he couldn't add more words than that like 'By mine destruction, thy shall bleed from thy seven senses and destruct thyself' or something.

Ahem, back to the Point, one by one, the creatures were destructing themselves but this magic took a lot if time so I used my creation magic and took out a really big hammer which was really light for the owner and heavy on others.

Yes, I made it when I was jobless. Don't ask why.

The hammer worked really great, with one touch, they'd turn to dust since destruction magic was already afflicted on them.

And so-

_______________

Author

Whilst Amerllyis was having a fun going on a killing spree, Zero, who was reportedly missing was talking to a certain silver haired who looked really annoyed.

"Tsk, she isn't gonna get hurt. She looks like she's having fun instead. Did the Beloved one turn out to be a sadist?"

"I don't care about anything you do. Just do not involve her"

"Chill, she won't die from those measly flies"

"Your duty is to protect her, not send flies to disturb her"

"Okay okay. Just shut the hell up, you're annoying"

"..I'm leaving"

"He's called for a meeting next month"

With that, both parted ways. The silver haired disappeared into the dark while Zero walked back to the carriage site.

__________________

A/N: ƒιηαℓℓу, тнιѕ ¢нαρtєя ѕєяισυѕℓу took 4 ∂αуѕ тσ ¢σмρℓєтє ∂υє to му ℓαzу ѕєℓƒ.

Anyways, thank you for reading. 💜

Stay safe, Sweethearts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 24.4K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
69.3K 2.5K 67
"I'M STRAIGHT! WHAT THE FU-" I yelled out at the flying women in the white clothes that was reading a manga. She scoffed me and look at me with her g...
621K 26K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
245K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...