Pieces of Me

By CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... More

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Tailspin
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

Foreboding

1.7K 101 63
By CaptainSaint212

After the announcement of their engagement to their families, Ae and Pete has been very busy with their own jobs. Ae having a new project that he needs to work with Pond while Pete was now starting to shoot for his latest movie with Jade. They seldom saw each other, all they could do was to call each other after their long day and slept holding their phones. But it didn't hamper their relationship and happiness. They both realized that it's something inevitable, both were thinking of their future together and making sure that they will be ready for it.

After almost two months of not seeing each other, Pete was not able to contain the longing, decided to surprise Ae in his workplace. He dropped by during one of his lunch breaks. He immediately approached the concierge to talk to the receptionist.

"Good afternoon. Is Ae Intouch in the office today?"

Sandra was mesmerized looking at the pretty guy in front of her. Pete smiled sweetly adding another layer of blush to the receptionist's cheeks who stuttered as she replied.

"Ye... Yes, he is."

"Will you kindly call him to go down but please don't say who is calling him. I want to surprise P'Ae. Could you help me with that, uhm, Sandra?"

Pete winked before putting his innocent smile and puppy eyes. Sandra was taken aback. The request was hard but saying no is much harder for her.

"I'll... I'll try."

"Thank you so much, Sandra!"

Pete delightfully replied as he waited for Sandra to call Ae.

"Hello, Sir Ae. Someone wants to talk you and is waiting at the lobby... No Sir Ae, he didn't want to mention who he is but said it's important... Thank you, Sir."

Sandra looked at Pete and smiled.

"Sir Ae said he'll be down in a bit. Good timing it's his lunch and did not ask too much."

"Thank you so much, Sandra. I owe you one. I'll just wait by the couch there." 

A few minutes later, three men alighted from the elevator, one of them went directly to the receptionist. 

"Sandra, where is the guy who was looking for me?"

Ae inquired, looking puzzled. Sandra smiled and pointed to the receiving area where a guy was seated. Ae's sight followed the receptionist's finger and nodded while walking towards the guy who had his back to him with an expectant smile.  Pete felt that someone was approaching him, turned his head and saw the guy he has been longing to see. With an excited smile, Pete stood up and run towards his P'Ae and caged the guy in tight embrace without any care in the world. Ae let out a small laugh before whispering something. 

"Pete, there are other people here. They know who you are and you might be in trouble."

"Didn't my P'Ae missed his adorable angel?"

Pete retorted while tightening his embrace and settling his face on the crook of Ae's neck.

"I did! Heavens know how I missed my adorable angel but I don't want you to get in trouble and..."

"I don't care, P'Ae. I'll be your husband anyway so I don't mind if the public finds out about us."

Ae sighed as he could feel Pete pouting. He like this bold Pete and with great happiness,  he returned the embrace until someone cough quite loudly that forced Pete to let go. 

"Ae, we are hungry. Can't you do that some other time?"

Pete smiled to Pond and to the other guy innocently. Ae smacked Pond playfully while Top was delightfully observing them. 

"Pete, this is my boss, Top Sivakorn. P'Top, this is Pete, my fiance."

"I'm happy to finally meet the person who brought back the smile to my Nong."

Top offered his hand that Pete took. 

"Hey, why did you allow P'Top to shake Pete's hand but when I did it you took Pete away?"

Pond exclaimed which earned him another smack on his head while Pete and Top was laughing and Ae was red with embarrassment. 

"Would you please not talk about that. Let's have lunch. You're hungry, right?"

Ae held Pete's hand as they left the building to have lunch together. The employees who saw what happened knew who was Pete and knew right away that Ae, the most eligible bachelor in the building, was already been taken by one of the most beautiful model/actor of their generation. They were talking excitedly about it but no one posted anything in social media. They knew that if ever they make something slip, their CEO will not tolerate it one bit. Not because they don't have their freedom but because they knew that the company was built under mutual respect and trust which was evident with their senior management.

The four had their lunch in a private restaurant, conversing happily.

"Have you set the date of your wedding already, Ae?

"We don't have the details yet, P'Top. Pete here is still busy with a lot of things and we are not really rushing it. I only want him to be happy."

Pete smiled with what he heard as Ae looked to him.

"My adorable angel, I'll drop you off after lunch to your location."

"No need P'Ae. Noh will pick me up. Our location is quite far. It will be at Yuta's resort."

"I see. So I'll see you soon and always take care."

"I will, P'Ae."

Ae smiled but feeling unsettled, however he didn't show it instead decided to enjoy the limited time he has with his adorable angel. Pond and Top engaged Pete with another conversation until Noh came and they bade goodbye.

-------------

On their way to their location, Noh asked Pete. 

"Did you enjoy your lunch?"

"I did, Noh! I'm so happy to see P'Ae. I missed him so much. I hope this movie will be finish soon so I can see him and spend time with him more often."

"Just hang in there, you have forever to spend with him."

Pete blushed as Noh teased him. But he really like the sound of it, forever with his P'Ae was all he wanted.

When they arrived, Yuta was there to welcome them. 

"Good to see you both, Pete and Noh. It has been awhile."

"Nice to see you too, Yuta."

Noh responded while Pete smile. As Pete was about to say something, Jade approached them to say hi.

"Oh this is great! So you all knew each other. No wonder Yuta here immediately agreed when we were scouting his resort. And here I am, thinking it was because of me."

Jade faked her disappointment which made Yuta laugh. Pete looked surprised. But Noh looked at both of them with apprehension written all over his face.

"You knew each other?"

"Yes, Noh. I met P'Jade in Australia and she is a regular in our resort there and we became friends."

"I see."

Noh replied in a quiet tone. His instincts were giving him warning signals but he can't put his fingers into what it was for. He decided to just ignore it but made sure to be with Pete as much as possible.

"Let's start as this will be a long day."

Jade announced as he dragged Pete towards the set and started the briefing. Noh stayed a far, observing, when Yuta started a conversation.

"Noh, do you know Ae? I meet him with Pete few months back."

"Yes, I know him. He is a good friend."

"Do they have a relationship? I mean they look like they have something. And Pete doesn't come alone with someone else without you."

Noh looked at Yuta in a scrutinizing way that made the latter fidget before he answered.

"I'm not in the position to answer that, Yuta. I'm here as Pete's manager and not his friend. I will not put my talent in a difficult position."

Yuta kept quiet. He have known Noh. He knew it will be dangerous to push the conversation with him, especially if it's about Pete. Nothing much have changed, Noh is still very protective of Pete.

On the set, Pete's phone rang and he knew immediately who was calling. He excused himself from the group, saying he has a very important call to take. Jade looked at him with suspicion but agreed.  She wondered who the caller could be when Pete didn't even look at his phone. Pete left and went to where he will be alone before answering the call.

"Hello, P'Ae."

"Hi, my adorable angel. Are you already at Yuta's resort?"

"Yes, we are. Did you just call to ask me that?"

"Ahhhmm, not really. I wanted to thank you for coming over during lunch. I so missed you but I really don't want to impose on you since you are busy."

Pete smirked since he imagined his P'Ae being all shy.

"Don't be ridiculous, P'Ae. I missed you too and you know what I will really love it if you will drop by sometimes. You owe me a lot of dates already."

"I know my adorable angel. I know and I'm sorry. But I promise, I'll take you to where you want to go once your movie shoot is done."

"I'll look forward to that, P'Ae. I need to go back now. They might be looking for me already."

"I promise, my adorable angel. I love you, Pete."

Jade looked for Pete as everything was already set and he will need to do his make up and get changed. She took the initiative to call him as he wanted to be close to him because she knew he can use him to get the chance to talk to Ae again. She saw Pete under the palm tree, phone still on his ears when she decided to quietly approach him, curiosity brimming.

"I love you too, my P'Ae."

Jade was dumbfounded. She can't believe what she heard and she was fuming with rage.

"So he is the reason why Ae don't want to talk to me? Does Ae's family know? Don't ever think you can take Ae from me. He. Is. Mine."

Jade fixed his expression and called Pete when he already put his phone in his pocket.

"Pete, everyone is waiting for you. Let's get this shoot going."

"Sorry, P'Jade. You should have asked someone else to call me and not do it yourself."

"This is not a big deal and besides it is you I'm calling so I don't mind. You know how I really like you most among the cast."

"Thank you, P'Jade."

Jade smiled sweetly. Pete smiled back oblivious to everything, as he walked together with her back to the set.

------------

I been out for a while. Sorry to keep anyone waiting for this update. I hope you will still like this story though it has been hard for me to update my stories. Let me know your thoughts. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

I saw video clips of the first episode of LBC season 2. I don't have the courage to watch it yet. It looks so painful. I'm a big fan of AePete and PerthSaint so I'm really preparing myself. Maybe this weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 481 23
Hi guys, this is my second fanfic, I'm going to write on Pete Way because he has become my favorite character, at first I didn't like him. I haven't...
29.8K 1K 8
Sometimes my ideas are only for One Shot and I think like I am losing them and it makes me sad so I've created this place to put them all as separate...
48.8K 1.6K 44
So basically I thought of making vegas miserable than Pete . Most of the fanfiction I read , I only saw Pete suffering . Well this story will conta...