A Player Felt Love (A Justin...

By ulooklikebadnews

the good & the hood just can't not end up in a disaster More

Player Felt Love (A Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
Dear Readers,
Chapter 1: Just Another Game
Chapter 2: Not A Good Time
Chapter 3: Forever
Chapter 4: Stop Pretending
Chapter 5: All Your Fault
Chapter 6: We're Through..
Chapter 7: She Hates Me. I Hate Her.
Chapter 8: Shit, That's My Ex!
Chapter 9: What Did I Just Do?
Chapter 10: We Never Did That!
Chapter 11: Trouble
Chapter 12: What Now?
Chapter 13: The Bet
Chapter 14: The Drunken Mistake
Chapter 15: Not This Time
Chapter 16: Why?
Chapter 17: Letting Go
Chapter 18: He's Changed
Chapter 19: Three Words..
Chapter 20: Horrifying News
Chapter 21: Back Again
Chapter 22: Everything's Broken
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: Confessions
Chapter 25: What Have I Done?
Chapter 26: Found Him
Chapter 27: Problems Collide
Chapter 28: Love & Sacrifices
Chapter 29: Hand in hand
Chapter 30: Everything Changed
Chapter 31: I've Lost Everything
Chapter 32: Waiting For So Long
Chapter 33: The Intruder
Chapter 34: No Humanity
Chapter 35: People Change
Chapter 36: But I Need You
Chapter 37: Crumbled Faith
Chapter 38: No Regrets
Chapter 39: One Call
Chapter 40: Can't Let Go
Chapter 41: Wrecked
Chapter 42: Dead Emotions
Chapter 43: So Unfair
Chapter 44: His Rock
Chapter 45: Eyes Open
Chapter 46: Sufferings
Chapter 47: Without You
Chapter 48: The Name
Chapter 49: The End
Chapter 50: Heartbreak
Chapter 51: Jealousy
Chapter 52: Rejection
Chapter 53: I Heart You
Chapter 54: Mental Torture
Chapter 55: A Little Too Late
Chapter 56: The Song
Chapter 57: Fix You
Chapter 59: All Yours
Chapter 60: Pressurize the Heart
Chapter 61: The Bad Guy
Chapter 62: Winning
Chapter 63: Second Chances are for Assholes
Chapter 64: Moving on, letting go.
Epilogue - Happy Endings

Chapter 58: Her Again

7.1K 242 67
By ulooklikebadnews

This update has been LATE AS HELL.
I already explained earlier. :/ You guys are honestly the besttttt. I swear. May you all marry Justin. Amen to that!

(Justin's P.O.V)

"I'm just gonna go call Dad. Make yourselves at home." Mark said, Joe's son. He adjusted the heater's temperature warm enough to melt my bum.

Canada. Typical Canada.

Joe's house, I must say, was grand. It had all those intique furnitues, frames, decorations. This huge chandelier hung from the ceiling of their Drawing Room, giving it a royal look.

"You're a day late. I expected you here yesterday." A deep voice interrupted my thoughts as I looked over to see Joe, Mark pushing his wheelchair.

"Hello, I-" I smiled, getting up when he interrupted me.

"Sit. Hello." He greeted us, both Femke and Me.

"Hello," Femke smiled.

"She uh, she your sister?" Joe teased. Femke laughed as I did too.

"Sista from anotha mista," I laughed. But I don't think Joe got the joke because he just rolled his eyes.

"Kids nowadays. I doubt you know the meaning of what you just said, thinking of it to be one of those obnoxious rhyming shit jokes that youngsters use today to represent their close friends as siblibgs."

I shrugged my shoulders. He got that right.

"You're basically claiming that person is your step-sibling from your step-father. You know what I'm saying?"
Shit.

"That is so not what it means." I chuckled. That was absurd.

"Is it not?" Joe turned to Femke.

"I'm not aware of such stuff." She used as a defense.

Joe analyzed her for a while. "You on that annoying book like kids nowadays?"

"Facebook." Mark said to us.

"Yes," Femke replied.

He hummed, taking a sip of his coffee before he spoke, still looking at her. "I've seen you before. In the hospital."

"I was araid you won't remember." Femke smiled, that real, pleasing smile. It made me smile as well.

"I remember girls."
Flirt.

"Don't mind. Dad." Mark looked at his father at the last word.

"No no," Femke laughed. "That's alright." No, it is fucking not.

"Yeah," I forced a smile when Mark looked at me.
He's in his fucking 80s for all we know!

"Wait. You're that girl who bought me coffee there, right? That intellectual one?"

"That would be me."

"Wow." Joe looked at me and chuckled. I made a confused expression but quickly understanding what he meant. I nodded then.

"Kids nowadays." It was like his favorite line now. "So, Femke, you thought over what I said earlier? In the hospital?"

"Yes. And, um," she paused. I stared at her, eager for her response. What did they talk about?!

"No." He stopped her. "I never asked for a response. Just stay true to yourself."

Femke was caught off guard for a moment. But then she nodded and gave a little smile.

Obedient pup was what she was acting like.

"Would you both fancy some coffee? Or colddrink?" Mark's wife, Olivia asked.

"Water." Femke and I said together.

"Okay." Olivia smiled, heading off to the kitchen.

"Femke, child, don't mind what I say. Reality struck me hard right in the ba- uh, on the face." Joe spoke. Femke's face visibly turned red.

"Yes, sir." She whispered. She was so not comfortable, I could sense it.

-

"That was- interesting." I spoke, finally breaking the ice when we got in the car.

"On a whole new level." She giggled in response.
She's talking to me!

I laughed along. "Was he like this when you talked in the hospital too?"

"Not even close." She laughed again. "He has changed a lot. I mean, he was cold, but not a complete flirt."

"More like a jerk."

She turned to me, suddenly upset. "What?" I said in a defensive tone.

"Don't say that. Don't you know what happened to him?"

"About his wife. I know. But that is no excuse for him to turn into a complete jerk."

"Justin!" She scolds. "The least you can do is be a bit understanding!"

What? What I said, was it not right? I mean, I know what he went through was big and really painful, but that is no excuse for someone to turn into a jerk, is it? You're supposed to learn from your mistakes and-

wait.

Who am I kidding? He's in his 80s! The last thing he can do is handle that loss!

Femke looked really upset. As she was hurt by my childish behavior.

"Hey," I grew the balls to touch her hand, she turned to look at it. "I'm sorry. I guess I was just- jealous?"

"Jealous? Of who? An eighty year old man?"

"He has the ability. The charms." I tried to soothe the atmosphere. But Femke only bought half of it. At least a half of it.

"Just stop-"

"I will. I already said, I'll change for you. I'll stop whatever bothers you." I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, catching a glimpse of her looking at me.

"Sure." She muttered sarcastically. Slightly smiling.

-

(Femke's P.O.V)

We arrived in a short amount of time in the hospital. Pattie- Mom- had a few more tests left and then she was discharged for good.

We walked up the stairs, reaching the room on time. The doctors stood around the bed, talking to Mom and asking her how she felt.

It had been 3 months since that incident. She was far better from the condition she was left it.

"How's the ladynumberone?" Justin smiled, leaning in to hug her.

"How did it go?"

"Uh. Interesting." He spoke and she laughed. Then her eyes moved over to me, a smile forming on her lips.

"Femke," she whispered, opening her arms as to invite me for a hug.

"Mom," I smiled, hugging her in the best and most comfortable way I could. "How have you been?" I ask.

"Good." She replied, still wearing that smile. "Every time you leave, I stay up, frightened that you won't come back."

I giggled as she said this. Not knowing what to say.

"We're gonna have to ask you to leave for now, we're starting the tests."

As been told, we leave.

"Do you want me to get you some coffee or something?" Justin asked as soon as we sat down on the bench outside.

"I think I had enough of that back at.Joe's place." I replied as he chuckled in response.

I don't know why. But maybe. Just maybe, we could be getting at something. I seem naive, I know, for giving him another chance. And I regretted doing that so much. But I hate how weak I am for him.

But maybe he's trying. It seems like so. He seems to make every possible effort to make it up to me. That is an improvement. And he should be acknowledged for that.

"What are you thinking?" I realized now that I had been staring at him for longer than usual.

"Nothing unusual." I shake my head, looking the other way.

"Hey hey," he whispered, "look at me." And I did. He smiled, tangling our fingers as he looked at them with satisfaction. "I got a part of you back, didn't I?"

"A part. But yes, you managed."

"Could this be a new beginning?"

"There is a possibility." I replied. He stayed quiet. I don't know if it was the fact that he was upset, or happy that there is a tiny possibility. But he needed to be patient with me.

"I want us to have the happiest ending out there, Femke."

I hummed in response. His honesty was clear in his voice, but I couldn't be oblivious here.

"There is a long way. I hope you have the strength to hold on." I whisper.

"Anything. I can go through anything, and will go through everything for you."

I smiled. Yes, he needed to be acknowledged. I saw it in him, the change. No, I wasn't ready to give in just yet. And I wasn't going to. But yes, he managed quite a lot.

"Justin!" We heard a cry from the other side of the corridor and both of us jumped up.

Guess who it was?
Stephanie.

"Justin," she said again, this time, a bit lower as she took a few steps towards us. She was crying hard, real hard. And she seemed like she was about to faint real soon.

"Stephanie-" I was about to walk towards her, worried sick when Justin grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"I'm sorry. I want you back."

-:-:-

THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE A LONG ONE AND A VERY INTERESTING ONE! I PROMISE!

100+ votes for a long and more Justin Femke scenes chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21M 551K 67
"Hopefully being roommates will settle your arguments."
5.7K 82 18
[𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] ❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥ belly has finally graduated high...
1.3M 53.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
129K 1.3K 39
MATURE READERS ONLY: PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN LEVEL, SEXUAL CONTENT A fourtris story. Tris struggles with knowing that she is good enough, she constan...