Chapter 19: Three Words..

(Femke's P.O.V)

Scribbling random patterns on the desk, I rested my chin right above my hands. Bored, I had nothing else to do. Hence, that lead me to think about Toronto. My school. Justin.

2 months had passed ever since that incident, and-

"Hey Femke!" George yelled, smiling at me as he approached me in class. Right on time, thank you, George. I shot him a polite grin. George was my seat-neighbor. You know, the one who sits next to you? Plus, since we became seat-neighbors, we planned on doing some other things together as well as we figured we had a lot in common. Like, he's scared of spiders. So am I. He loves science. So do I. He loves green color. So do I. He loves football. So do I. He likes to cook. So do I. And the list goes ooooon.

Oh and I almost forgot to tell you. He has a messed up past. So do I.

He had this girl who really loved him but he never noticed that. He always put her last on the list and never appreciated her. She literally gave him everything but before he could realize, she had enough and left him. That's when it hit him and he realized what he had lost. It created a huge impact on him and he changed a lot. Now, he was on the quest of finding her and getting her back. And unfortunately, I had to help him. I seriously had no clue what to advise him or how to help him. But I was doing the best I could. I couldn't just leave him like that. After all, he helped me a lot. Spending time with him helped me forget about Justin and everything related to him and I got focused more on George's problems. This was great help. In this way, he was helping me forget about Justin and I was helping him get his girl back. Vanessa. That's her name. She was gorgeous. I swear, I got to admit I had a lady crush there when I saw her. And her personality made everyone want her more. George must be a blind pig to not notice her earlier.

"There's a festival coming this month on the last Friday and it's pretty amazing. I really wanna go but it's necessary to take someone with you" he huffed as he took his seat next to me.

"And you want me to go?" I asked as I turned to him from my book.

"No, I just came here to fly unicorns. Of course I do!" he raised his voice a bit, causing me to giggle and shake my head.

"Well, I'm not interested" I said, turning back to my book. I heard George sigh as he realized he had to beg for me to come along. We had developed a friendship in which we knew how to handle the other person.

"Awh, come on, Femke! Just for the day? It's not like it's gonna happen forever! Just one freaking day! We'll have lots of fun! I promise you won't get bored for even a second!" he begged, joining his hands together as he held them up to me, making a puppy dog face.

"Not happening" I mumbled.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Femke"

"George"

"Please?"

"No"

"I'll buy you KFC?"

"Time and place?"

Both of us stayed quiet for a while. Standing and staring at each other. George gave me a pissed look which made it harder for me to control my laughter.

"Okay, seriously. Why do you love KFC so much?" he asked.

"KFC is fabulous. Say one word against it and you're dead to me" I warned him as I carried on reading my book.