Chapter 49: The End

Sorry about the inconvenience on the last update. Wattpad wasn't letting me update the whole chapter so I had to delete it and wait to reupdate it. Thank you for understanding. :)

So,

Heyooo! This chapter is dedicated to @NoraElBouayadi because her comments were so true and amazing! Yes, I do enjoy writing this. ;)

Okay, so, I AM SO DARN FREAKING MEGA HAPPY!?!! On the last chapter you guys gave me 100+ FUCKING COMMENTS. AHHHHH!!!!!!!! That might be little for those famous writers out there but, LITERALLY, I AM FANGIRLING HERE!! Thank you SO SO SO SO much!

I LAAAV YEW.

HAHAHHHA.

WTF.

Okay, moving on. I love you, k? My reemies. <3

This chapter might be the last. :/ Depends on what I write. You'll see.

Don't hate me. Because I love you.

I LOVE YOU.

Okay, read on.

BYEEE.

P.s: Your reviews about the chapter are very much appreciated. I read ALL of them and laugh my ass off. Or cry. Or agree with. Or disagree with. Depends on the type of remark you leave. MY REEMIES. <3

••••••••

(Femke's P.O.V)

I noticed how suddenly fast my pulse rate had gotten as I remained in my position. Eyes glued to Stephanie, a look of disbelief covered my face. My mouth partially opened at the horrifying news.

Justin is the father of Stephanie's child.

I couldn't be more shocked on this. But at the same time, why would I even believe it? Justin never slept with her. At least not since our relationship started. That started more than a year ago. You don't hear the news of getting pregnant after a year of having sex with someone, do you? That's just insane.

And if I am supposed to think from both the sides, which are; if he cheated on me and if he didn't cheat on me. I could never ever believe he'd ever cheat on me but since I'm compelled to think this way, then why not calculate the results?

If he cheated on me. We all know how changed Justin is. That one year I've spent with him, I've seen a change in him. And if a new girl can see a change in him in such a short period of time, then so can the world. Isn't that right? Justin has been through a lot and if not anything else, the least he could learn was respecting relations. He'd know that even if I was accused of a sin I never made, which was of cheating on him with Anthony, he'd never get back to me like that. He'd never sleep with another girl just to take revenge. That's not how important relationships are supposed to be fixed. Things aren't mended that way. He'd respect relationships, girls, and emotions. He changed for the good. He couldn't do something as bad as the old Justin. This was something I could never believe he'd do. He just isn't the right guy to be blamed for this.