Chapter 50: Heartbreak

LISTEN UP: NO THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED YET.

Got'cha!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Plus, that last update, you need to read it if you haven't. It's really imortant.

Aaand God, you were easy to fool! :'D

I loved you guys for your reactions! xD I was LMAOing!

Damn.

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to @kheesekake19 because her comment was epic. xD

Now, you may read!

•••••••••

(Justin's P.O.V)

"Fuck!" I slammed my foot on the nearby car in frustration. Holding onto my hair as I continuously cursed. This was not supposed to happen. It was not supposed to go this way. "Are you happy now?!" I yelled at Stephanie.

"Why would I be happy? I'm overwhelmed." Stephanie smirked, playing with the ends of her hair.

"You're such a slut." I growled at her, gritting my teeth in order to control my anger. I turned around, jogging inside the hospital.

I knew for sure that Femke wouldn't listen to me at this point. She just figured about everything, she needs time. No matter how much it hurt me, I had to give her her space. I had to let her have some time alone.

All of this happened in such a rush, and now when I had time to think, to breathe, I realized how life plays with us. How it gives us hope and deprives us of it in such less time that it all passes in the blink of an eye.

"What happened, Justin?" Dad asked me, scared by my entrance. By his facial expressions, I knew I looked horrible. It was obvious since I was crying heavily.

I just shook my head, walking over to the door of Mom's room. I got stopped multiple times by nearly everyone. They were asking me why I was looking like a dead chimpanzee.

"Chaz, would you just let it go?" I barked, shrugging my arm out of Chaz's grip.

"Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go, let it go. Turn my back and slam that-"

"Chaz!" I raised my voice at his childish behaviour. Talk about provoking someones angerness.

"What? You won't tell us what's wrong with you so why not just let it go?" he smiled at me, nodding as if what he said was something so important and logical. Dumbass.

"I need to see Mom." I said, looking at everyone.

She was the only one who could help me properly in this stage. I knew Mina, Sonia and even Hareem were here. Those girls could help me so much. But I needed emotional support as well that only mom could give me.

"Yeah, she needs to see you too. She's been calling your name ever since she woke up. Go," Dad said, pointing towards Mom's room. I nodded, walking inside.

I knocked on the door, receiving no reply, I walked inside.

"Mom?" I asked as soon as I closed the door behind me. A small, sob type voice could be heard. "Mom." I walked up to her bed, sitting next to her so I could see her face clearly. She was crying.

My mother was crying right in front of me.

In that moment, my heart beat refused to stay steady. I was practically shitting in my pants.

What happened?

I had no clue.

This was the last thing I needed.