Fast Times At Clairemont High...

By iggykoko

Without you what's the point? Y/n is a lonely girl, she has a few close friends but has never really felt ful... More

READ
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixten]
[seventeen]
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty-one]
[twenty-two]
[twenty-three]
[twenty-four]
[twenty-six]
[twenty-seven]
[twenty-eight]
[twenty-nine]
[thirty]
[thirty-one]
[thirty-two]
[thirty-three]
[thirty-four]
[thirty-five]
[thirty-six]
[thirty-seven]
[thirty-eight]
[thirty-nine]

[twenty-five]

66 3 16
By iggykoko

"I'm so anxious" I whispered to myself silently, as I took breaths in an out of my mouth slowly. It could have been worse, I mean being on a plane wasn't even scary, it was just the pure thought of leaving so much behind.
"What was that you said?" Vic asked leaning towards me.
"No nothing heh." I said nervously.
He rested his left hand on the arm rest open asking me to hold it.
"Cmon you're going to be fine" he said softly toning down his voice.
"HEh." I laughed awkwardly and blushed a little as I rested by fingers between his.

"OooOoH!" I heard Jaime from behind me whistle.
"Lovebirddsss" he cooed.
"Home shut the fuck up it's not like that" he laughed.
"Well I don't know what else it looks like but it sure does look like that to me..." He mumbled shoving his face between the gap in the chairs.
"Go back to you seat you scum!" Vic yelled jokingly and pushed his scrunched up face back with his free hand.

"Sorry" he sweated nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's fine!" I laughed hysterically.
"And you say I worry about everything..." I giggled.

The plane began to speed up on the runway now and I widley opened my eyes and glared at Tony.
"You got this" he looked back at me and gave a thumbs up. I tight grilled Vic hand and he squeezed me back as I began to feel the nose of the plane lift. Then the middle. Then finally, the tail.

As we grew in altitude I stared out of the small window as the city grew smaller and smaller. My head felt light and dizzy as if I felt the need to vomit but I held back the feeling. Looking out of the window made me feel as though the whole entire plane was rocking so I refrained myself from doing that.

Slowly but surely, the large hunk of metal came to a resting hight and flew steadily. Above me the seatbelt sign disappeared.
"Ladies and gentlemen, you are now free to walk around if you need anything." The captain's voice chimed in again. I forced a yawn to unblock my tight ears and smiled relived at Vic.
"See you did the scariest part!" He grinned.
"Yeah and we aren't dead yet! That's a plus." I remarked.
"It is. You might just crush my fingers though." He laughed.
"Oh shit sorry I didn't realise" I still had a firm grasp on Vic's hand. I slowly released the tension from my clammy palms and placed my hand back on my lap.

"Nice one we survived!" Jaime proceeded to stick his head back through the seats again. He reminded me of a collie dog or a small puppy. He had heaps and bounds of energy and would bounce around.
"That we did" Tony leaned over.
"It's going to be such a long flight... Something like 19hours..." He continued.
"I KNOWWWWW" I cried a bit louder than I should have.
"It's fine look they have so many cool apps." Vic tuned on his TV as Mike also peered over Jaime's head.

"Look TV shows... Games... Language learner... And this one even shows us where we are on a map."Vic flicked through the small TV as we all watched like small children captivated.
"Wow that is pretty neat." I laughed and decided to look around it myself.

Despite the games being interesting and the shows looking cool, I want a huge movie fan, so I decided to resort to once again listening to music and staring out of the window. Like the edgey teenager I am. I could honestly spent the whole journey like that, music was my whole life and nothing could compare.

I had a whole "emo music" playlist with 36 hours of songs on there. Including set it off, black veil brides and all time low and more of course.

Do you know? I count you heartbeats before you sleep. I bite my fingernails to bone. And then I crawl back under the stair well to a place I call my own.

I enjoyed listening to PTV's music, not only was is a masterpiece but I was friend with the people in the coolest band in the world and clearly I took it for granted.
"I'm just going to nip to the loo" I said then cringed after. I squashed my way last Vic and Tony and walked to the nearest bathroom. There was a lady coming down with some food and drinks so I wanted to be quick to get some.

As I walked down the isle I observed many people doing things. Like watching TV, reading, and there was even a toddler pulling at her mother's hair. I felt immense sorrow for that woman, and we were only an hour into the flight. Being up 30,000 feet in the air made my walking feel slightly weird and wobbly, I rested my hand on a few chair heads to steady my balance.

The toilet was insanely small, a sink and mirror and toilet could all fit in an area as big as half a square meter.

I left and made my way back to my seat.
"Hey you're back y/n" Vic said as I once again wiggled past them.
"Yep"
"Well the lady with the food came down and I don't know if you wanted anything or not, so I've just got some aeroplane noodless... They are probably microwaved or something" he gagged.
"Yeah but any noodles are good Noodles to me" I laughed and placed down the small fold out table.
I peered at what Vic was doing.

"Hey watcha writinggg" I asked.
"Just a new song for the new album." He said so calmly.
"Really?! Am I really watching you work on progress here woah!" I sounded amazed.
"Yeah hah..."

"So what are you going to call the album and what are you writing about right now?" I bombarded him with questions.
"So it's going to be called misadventures I think... It might change but here are some of the lyrics to this song I'm writing. I'm not sure about the music yet but we will work that out all together later" he said

I snatched the peice of paper and placed it on my table and began to read it.

Cause you don't even know you're an angel
Foolish am I for the times I come and go
These stars defy love, so I close my eyes
And sleep inside your worn-in bed outline

I read a small snippet of what he had written.
"Look I know it's bad so far but"
"Hush. I don't wanna hear it. I envy you for you talent to effortlessly write like that. Vic you're epic dude!" I encouraged him.
"You really think so?" He asked shyly
"Well DUH" I replied.

He began to blush slightly as I handed him back the note of paper filled with doodles on it too.

*

Outside I stared down onto the grey clouds beneath me. I stared out to see the now pitch black sky freckled with constellations across it. It was so stunning it took my breath away. We had practically been on this plane for a whole day across times zones and stayed with the sun for a long time but it was out of sight as we were just above Thailand now. We were so close and Vic was lightly snoring on my shoulder. He looked so peacefull asleep.

I glanced over to Tony as he stared at Vic and lightly face palmed himself.
"He looks like such a dumbass" Tony laughed to himself.
"It's cute tho." I responded teasing.
"You know y/n he totally has a thing for you." Tony leaned closer to me to prevent the others hearing.
"Really? I don't think so..." I responded.
"Just trust me on this one we all know." He added.
"Careful Tone he might hear you if he is faking sleeping or something." I said.
"Pshhhh he wouldn't be able to keep a straight face trust me, he is out cold", he reassured me.

I mean I really liked Vic. But did I like like Vic. Don't get me wrong though he looked like such a cute fucker whenever he did ANYTHING and he slept on my shoulder it made my heart want to EXPLODE. So yeah I probably did like him... I planted a kiss on his cheek as he slept without him knowing and I went back to looking out the window.

*

"Vic...time to wake up dudeee" I whispered softly and rocked him slightly. He gently opened his heavy eyes and looked around.
"Oh- we have landed." He said surprised.
"Yeah you slept for the most of the journey."I laughed. Tenderly he unbuckled his seatbelt which I did up for him whilst he was sleeping.

Tony grabbed his hand playfully and pulled him out so we could get out of the plane before everyone else left, to make sure we didn't have to wait around for too long. We began to pull our bags out of the over head luggage and exited the plane.

We stepped out of the plane as I looked around frantically to make sure we hadn't lost anyone. We were all together luckily.
"We have to go get out bags from that conveyor thingy" I suggested.
"Yeah best to get there now" Jaime agreed.

This airport was a lot different than the UK one. There were loads of air conditioning systems to keep the building cool. But the layout was reasonably similar.

We all waited for out bags patiently. I got bored as I watched the countless bags travel around and around the conveyor. Until I spotted my large red suitcase and lugged it off of the convey struggling. It was so heavy so I had to make sure I didn't fall flat on my ass as I pulled it off. Vic Jaime and Tony also managed to grab theirs. After we were satisfied with all of the luggage we had, we decided to go to our hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
87.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.