A Frozen Heart

By MadelynPorterfield

~A Swan Queen fan fiction~ Regina has been portrayed as a villain all her life. Causing her not to get her ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Emma's POV)
Chapter 3 (Regina's POV)
Emma's POV
Regina's POV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's Pov
Christmas Dinner
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
The Reception
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina Mills
Emma Pov
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
READER'S OPINION
Regina's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Back At The Enchanted Forest
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Zelena And Cora
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Zelena and Cora
Emma's PoV
Cora/Zelena
Regina's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's PoV
Emma's PoV
Regina's POV
Emma's POV
Regina's POV
Emma's POV
Regina's POV
Emma's POV
Regina's POV
Emma's POV
Emma's POV
Regina's POV
Emma's POV
Regina's POV
Emma's POV
Regina's POV

Regina's PoV

1.9K 90 2
By MadelynPorterfield

Once Emma had left, I had decided to go down to my vault, visit my mother and my father and Daniel. And tell them, I had finally found my happy ending.

When I came to the opening of the vault, Robin had appear, claiming his wife and putting her somewhere else.  But Roland was with him also, looking just like a little version of Henry. Roland ran up saying, "Hi Regina!" And gave me a huge hug.

"Hello Regina." Said Robin.

"Hi Robin. I would like to invite you to a Christmas dinner. At my house."

"We shall see if we can attend, but you know since I now have to save Marian by myself, I may not make it."

Douchebag, I thought to myself.

Once entering, and replacing all the flowers with new ones, I had come across something I had never seen. It was small and purple and glowing.

Since not knowing what it was, I took ut to Gold. He said it contains memories. But not memories I have taken, but someone else.

So I took it but into my vault, locking it shut with Blood Magic.

Once returning to my house, I went out back to pick so apples for the pies and started baking when Henry had appeared.

"Mom, I know what happened between you and Robin, but you cannot shut me out. This is my house too and I want to see my mom happy. I brought Emma here to bring back the happy endings. And that's exactly what she will do. I love you Mom."

"Oh Henry, I love you too. And I promise never to shut you out again. Now want to help me bake?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.4K 32
It was commonly known in High School that Emma and Regina did not like each other. They both claimed to despise each other and showed that through th...
49.6K 1.8K 29
Emma and Regina both struggle separately with their lives as divorcees. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *Somewhat slow burn *You don't need to have w...
68K 2.7K 28
Right when both Emma and Regina are about to give up on dating, guys and romance, they meet each other. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *I don't own...
147K 4.6K 25
Regina Mills had never though of becoming someone else's Own; not until Her Mother Cora forced her to Emma Swan. Maybe they'd eventually get along...