Love Through Time

By ishqbazz_fangirl29

A couple whose chemistry also involves some physics (Not kidding though). One day kuhu and mishti finds thems... More

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
Abir 1
chapter 3
Kuhu 1
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Suggestion box

chapter 7

727 71 24
By ishqbazz_fangirl29

RECAP:abir met 2016 mishti and gets confused...mishti broke in to abir's NGO office...

abir and mishti were working all night ...it was next day morning...

abir woke up first...mishti was sleeping on the opposite side of the couch...He was not able to resist to notice her...he admired her...he slowly went near her...he wanted to see her closely ...

when he went near her face...he felt that he was attracted towards her...

abir:why am I feeling like this... when you left...i felt angry...and so emotional...i don't know why...I keep on searching you everywhere....i kept on having nightmares...what is going on with me...

mishti slowly opened her eyes...

mishti: what is going on with you?...why do you have nightmares?

abir steps back...

abir:its nothing... i was tensed with the event that's all...

mishti:almost we finished everything...there is only thing left ... we have to arrange them in the hall...that's all...you don't have to worry ...we can finish this...

abir nodded.

abir:I will go and get something for us to eat...

abir turned to leave but he was standing near the door...

mishti: are you watchman?

abir: what?

mishti: are you wife waiting for your husband?

abir: what ?!! no

mishti: are you slippers?

abir starred at mishti ...

mishti laughed.

mishti: then why are you standing at the door for the last 5 min?

abir(in mind): because... I am afraid that I will lose you again...

abir: its nothing... I was just thinking something... be safe inside the house ... I will be back...

mishti nodded.

mishti: he is so caring... I misunderstood him... he said he will not go to the police...i should have believed him...btw...when i see kuhu today... I should end this time travel thing...i have bothered him enough...i should go back to my time...the whole family must be searching for us...its already been 2 weeks...

abir and mishti reaches the gallery,

abir:mishti, kuhu will be inside...go and meet her... I have to speak with the volunteers.

mishti: okay ...

mishti walks inside and sees kuhu there...mishti walked and stood beside her...

mishti: at last  ... 

kuhu turned and got emotional for a second...they hugged.

kuhu:mishti...how did you come here?

mishti: I was searching for you ... I was searching every spa you used to visit... and at last...

kuhu: you opened the wrong floor and came here...

mishti: right...how can we go back to 2020? that door is locked...

kuhu: I don't know...mishti... I have seen many time travel movies...but experiencing one is completely different...#difficult.

mishti: this is because of you...

kuhu: what? it was an accident...

mishti: who goes for the spa in the morning? you couldn't even notice the floor ...see how we got trapped. 

kuhu: who told you to follow me? you know what mishti...you follow me at everything ...see you time travelled too...#copycat

mishti: seriously kuhu...you are blaming me? because of you ... the whole house was tensed...and btw I didn't came to search you by myself...aunty asked me to find you...

kuhu: whatever...

they kept on arguing ...

abir: guys...stop...

mishti and kuhu stood silent...

abir:kuhu and mishti...will you help me with this event?

kuhu: bro... I am the event manager of this event... come on ... let's work...#pro

mishti: what? I have helped you overnight ... you can't do this...you knew me before her!!

abir was so confused...

abir: I think we should work this out as a team...both of you are so talented...don't waste your talent like this...kuhu you are the event manager...go and help the volunteers to organize ...

kuhu frowned at mishti and left...

mishti starred at abir...

abir: and mishti...you are so talented...so I want to keep you with me...come and help me...

abir and mishti were arranging the art pieces...

mishit: abir... I think that piece should come here...it will look nice...

abir saw that spot...

abir: ah you are right... 

kuhu: bro... we need you here...

mishti: you go... I will take care of this... anyway I can do this alone...but kuhu cannot... go 

abir: seriously ...okay I will be back in 2 min...you don't have to lift this alone... I will be here...wait for me...

mishti frowned...

mishti: ah...this is not a big deal... I can lift this ...

She stood on the stool and tried to lift the painting...

abir couldn't help to notice her...

abir: why is she so adamant?

kuhu:bro ...see this ...

mishti took the painting...and tried to get down...but her leg slipped...abir saw this...

He ran to her ...and caught her in hands...

they had a moment...

mishti slowly realized her...and stood up from his arms...she saw the painting...it was slightly torn in the corner...

mishti: I am so sorry ... I didn't mean to destroy your painting...

abir: you are worried about the painting now... seriously ... you know right...if I didn't catch you...you may be severely injured...

mishti looked him in the eye...

kuhu broke the silence...

kuhu: bro... I told  you right...she never does things properly...wherever she goes problem comes with her...#problemmagnet

abir stood silent...

mishti came closer to him...

mishti: I am sorry ... I will not do this again ...

abir nodded...

abir: don't ever try these stupid things... I can't catch you every time...

mishti blushed in the embarrassment...

abir: guys get back to work... we have to finish this is in 2 hrs...

after an hour....kunal came to the event...

Kunal:bhai..

abir: ah Kunal...you came... 

Kunal: just now finished my meeting...

abir:its okay... almost the work is finished...

Kunal:bhai ... it's beautiful...i didn't think it would be this good...you are great...

abir: it's not because of me...it because of her...

he pointed at kuhu...

Kunal:I thought she was a con artist...she is better than I thought...

abir: nanko...don't say like that...

Kunal:bhai... I thought I will help you in arranging the pieces...

abir: mm I had a brilliant helper for that too...

he pointed at mishti...

Kunal:who is she?

abir:kuhu's sister...

Kunal:ah good...then there is no work for me here....my bhai has so many people to help him..then I am not needed...

abir:don't say this yaarr... I have work for you too...

kunal: really...

abir points at the volunteer ...

abir: ask him...

Kunal happily walked towards the volunteer...

abir: what's with these three? why are they so desperate to work?

after a few hours,

abir: guys ... we have finished the work very well...now we have to open the gallery...thank you for the hard work...

everyone smiled...

They were standing at the entrance of the gallery to cut the ribbon...

abir's family was there...

abir:nanu...please open the gallery...

nanu: no abir...your mother has to do this... Meenakshi ...open the gallery...

abir gave the scissors to his mother...Meenakshi cut the ribbon...

the gallery was open...and the event started...

abir was standing at a corner with mishti...

abir: everything is fine until now...

mishti: it will be fine ...don't worry...you are doing this for a good cause ... so there will be no problems...

abir smiled...

mishti: and by the way... I have found your name...

abir realized volunteers and family calling his name ...

mishti: it was not a big deal though... 

abir frowned and turned to leave...

he walked front...

mishti: abir...

abir felt something inside his heart...he turned to see her...

mishti: I was checking your name... 

abir blushed...and left from there...

kuhu stood behind mishti...

misthi: by the way...why does this feel like I have seen before... 

kuhu: I felt the same...#dejavu.

the public started coming inside...and slowly abir got busy in the work...

At the same time,

2016 mishti and kuhu were at the entrance...

kuhu:mishti... i don't want to waste my time like this... 

mishti:if you don't wanna go...just say so...don't argue... I will go alone... this is fundraising event...and the event organizer is our badi pa's business client...he wants us to attend on behalf of him...you come or not ...your wish...

kuhu: whatever...dodon't act like ideal daughter...

Kunal:you two...why are you standing here... abir bhai is searching for you inside...

kuhu turned to see him...

kuhu: us?

Kunal: yes ...you two...go inside...

mishti:kuhu...why would someone search us?

kuhu: there must have been some confusion...

they go inside and asks for abir...

mishti:you again...that day at temple...you were so weird...again now you were searching for us...seriously ...do you even know me?

abir was stunned...

abir: you were wearing that pretty pink dress earlier ...how did you change ...

kuhu:what?...no ...she don't wear pink beautiful dress...#boringfashionsense.

abir:what?kuhu...you were right here...how come you come from the entrance?

kuhu: btw how did you know my name?

abir: wait here...wait for a sec ...please...

abir went in search of mishti and kuhu he knew...

mishti was there in a corner speaking with a volunteer...

abir:mishti...

mishti:abir...i asked him to turn this table...it would be nice right...

abir was shocked 

mishti:what?did you not like it...then I would change this to normal...

abir :I...it it's not that...

mishti: then? why are looking like someone who has seen ghosts?

abir pointed at the centre where 2016 mishti and kuhu were waiting....but they were not there...

abir: I saw you there...

mishti:what ... I am here...how can you...

she realized why that place was familiar to her...

mishti: you must have been conf...

abir: stop... I know you know something ...please tell me that...I don't need any more excuses... I need an explanation ...a true story...

mishti remained silent...

abir:what?

mishti: first let this event complete... I will explain everything to you...

abir:no...you have to say this now...

kuhu comes there...

kuhu:bro...we will explain later... i promise ...

After the completion of the event,

the four came to the office...

Kunal:bhai... I will bring us some food...

abir nodded.

abir: you two have to explain now...

mishti: abir... kuhu..

abir starred at both of them...

abir:kuhu what? 

kuhu: bro ... I will explain...but this will be difficult to believe ...but it is the truth...

abir: tell

kuhu explained her part of the story...and mishti her part.

abir:wait...you two are saying that...you people time travelled here...you came from 2020... 

kuhu and mishti nodded...

abir: how will I believe that!!!

mishti: ask us anything in future...

abir: what!!

mishti started to list all important events in the world....

abir was starring at her...

mishti: and finally pandemic...

kuhu: you don't have to show your brain here...#showoff

mishti: its because you never read the newspaper...

abir: guys...so you are saying these things would happen...and you are from the future...and what I saw was 2016 mishti and kuhu and you people are from 2020.

kuhu: yes bro...its difficult to believe but its truth...

abir: so you guys know how to go back?

mishti:no 

abir: what...

kuhu: we have to find that...

abir: this is seriously crazy...but wait...you can try at the same door right?

mishti: it was locked ... 

abir: I think you guys have to try that again...

kuhu: bro is right...maybe we should try that again...

Kunal: what you people should try again?

please help me improve !!💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 3.2K 41
Everything Changes After That Night . Raghav Changes , Pallavi Changes . Their Equation Changes . How Long It Takes To Be Normal Like Before ? Or It...
15.1K 695 32
Story of a CID officer and a simple girl. Mishti feels low thinking herself to be unwanted and unimportant everywhere. Her life takes a 360° turns w...
43.9K 3.2K 36
Abir-Mishti and Kunal-Kuhu had a fairytale love story until one day they were separated. Will they be able to trust life again? Will they be able e...
66.2K 5.5K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...