BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue
Epilogue pt 2

2: Succeeded?

13.5K 778 431
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Sir.. doctor is here," John informed his boss who just nodded in haste.. too busy to even glance over at his servant.

He was too much shocked to see the face of the boy. How in the world someone could be an exact replica of other? A single question was roaming in his mind the whole time. Soon he heard some noises of footsteps as his trusted doctor came into the room.

"Hello.. how are you?" The doctor asked politely and he just nodded his head in response while gesturing towards the unconscious boy.

"Oh..." That's all.. that left lips of a stunted doctor but he maintained his posture quickly and let out his stethoscope to check the boy laying with his full glory on the bed.

"His clothes are wet... um.." The doctor started with hesitation but quickly shut his mouth when the Mafia boss gave him a look.

"I will change, but how's his condition for now? Why he is out?" He asked with authority and the doctor cleared his throat before talking again.

"He seems to be drugged.. maybe.. or maybe it's just weakness. It's a bit difficult to understand for now. But one thing is sure, he will be fine." John and his boss frowned at the words.

"You may go now." With that doctor quickly left the room with John.

Once left alone with the mysterious boy, the raven-haired had his eyes still boring on the petite boy... blue strands sticking to his forehead while his sweater was dampening the bed as well.

"Sir.. should I change-"

"NO! I WILL DO THAT!" John quickly rushed out of the room and closed the door.. leaving his boss with the unknown boy.

He did... he did change the clothes of the boy, all while trying his best to locate every little spot on the upper body of the boy. Don't think of him as a pervert, he just wanted to confirm something.

Huffing out an exasperated sigh, he changed the sweater with his big shirt, which was definitely hanging over the shoulder of the petite boy.... exposing his delicious collarbones.

Changing the jeans was more difficult as the fabric was kind of sticking to the skin due to wetness. But somehow, he managed that too.

Once he was done, he felt all of his tiredness slip away from his body in the rain. He couldn't tear his gaze from the boy laying there in a peaceful manner. 

"Who are you?" Having his eyes settled on the blue-haired only, he muttered under his breath.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung felt his body wrapped with something fluffy and warm, urging him to snuggle more in the warmth but winced due to his headache.

Hyung said it won't hurt.

He mentally said a few words in the glory of his hyungs... but suddenly a fact hit him.

Oh God!

He gulped hard, eyes still tightly shut as he snuggled more in the fluffy blanket to hide from what??? From reality?

Where am I? Did we succeed? Am i.. in his house?

He thought while still trying to calm down his increasing heartbeat due to anxiety.

Slowly... very slowly.. he opened his right eye that was out of the blanket. Bright light hit his orb to which he shut the lid again and opened it after a second.

Finding no one around, he quickly came out of the blanket fully when his gaze fell on the walls of the room. The room was all black.. walls with printed flowers, ceiling with some spots.. looking like stars.. and furniture? The furniture was also black. Yet the whole room was looking so floofy beautiful.. that's what Taehyung thought.

He slowly slipped out of the blanket and looked around in awe, his big eyes taking the details very keenly. The room was filled with a very strong scent... and Taehyung was already in love with that.

"Where am I? Am I dead?" He mumbled while tracing the walls with his delicate fingers but halted in movements when his gaze fell on a photo frame placed on a corner table.

He walked closer and his breath hitched in realization... he was indeed in his house. But how he felt? Happy? Excited? Or afraid? Maybe the last feeling was spreading at a higher speed as compared to rest.

He saw him... the Mafia boss. Jeon Jungkook. He definitely saw his face as Namjoon and Jin showed him a picture of the man. He indeed was handsome besides being in Mafia.? As in Taehyung's point of view, Mafia or gangsters should be like men with broken or yellow teeth and 40s in age. But hell no... Jungkook was totally different.. one of his types maybe.

"I am dead.. definitely." He muttered dramatically, looking at the ceiling with lips turned into a pout.

"No... you are not, beautiful." He heard someone in the doorway of the bathroom???. His breath once again hitched badly as his body jolted in surprise, and his hands quickly covered his poor heart.

He heard a chuckle... a sweet melody... and in response, he slowly turned back to face the other.

Oh God.. help me. He is here.. he is here. He will kill me.. right now. Please forgive all of my sins and may my soul rest in peace. Amen.

He quickly prayed in his heart while nodding his head like he was talking actually. Gaze not meeting those black and intimidating orbs of the other, those who watched him with great amusement.

"What are you praying beautiful?" The smirking male snickered, taking off his bathrobe and Taehyung felt his face would burst up with the heat.

What the.. he was in the bathroom and now he is without any clothes.. save me!

Taehyung quickly turned back and again heard a chuckle.

"I am not a monster," Jungkook walked to his closet to take out some clothes for himself, shaking his head in pure satisfaction at the reaction he was given. 

Taehyung felt his ability to talk was already gone.. as his old habit, he grabbed the hem of his shirt to roll it on his fingers... that's the moment when he realized another thing..

"Oh God. These are not my clothes.. what?.. oh.. what happened." Taehyung blabbered with full-blown panic.

"Relax... I just changed those. You were all wet with rain." Jungkook stated calmly while changing into his black dress shirt and pants.

Don't talk much to him...

He recalled the words of Namjoon and just sighed in response. Though he was facing internal turmoil, all of his worries vanished to some extent when he found the wristwatch still on his wrist.

"I- I am sorry.. but I need to g-go back"

Jungkook quickly came out of the closet and had a look of fear if Taehyung wasn't wrong. 

"Where?" Taehyung blinked at the blank tone.

"Hm?.. m-my house?" Gulping lightly, he stammered and saw Jungkook closing his eyes like he was irritated.

Oh. He is getting irritated by me.. he will shoot me.. he will shoot me now.

Taehyung gulped again only to find his throat already dry when Jungkook started walking towards him.. without breaking that sharp gaze from his face.

Just when he was one step away from him... Jungkook raised his hand in the air and Taehyung shut his eyes tightly, lips under a harsh assault of his teeth.

But to the opposite of his violent thoughts, he felt a soft touch on his forehead.. as a palm placed on it.

"Thank God.. you didn't get the fever." Jungkook muttered the tone wasn't harsh this time and Taehyung slowly opened his eyes in confusion.

"You can go.. but please have breakfast before leaving," The mafia boss added and Taehyung thought for a moment before nodding his head reluctantly.

It can give me a chance to see the house more.

With that thought, he used the bathroom for a few minutes and walked behind Jungkook who was waiting for him in the room. They passed through the main corridor where the room was.

Jungkook kept glancing over at the blue-haired boy, who wasn't looking around much but keeping his gaze down.. only his wrist was exposed enough to catch up with the whole surroundings.

They were walking towards the kitchen when he found the living room and there was a very big picture of a boy.

Taehyung's foot went rooted to the floor when he saw the face, hands slightly jittery as if his body forgot to function properly for a minute. 

It was him......

No... actually someone who looked exactly like him. He had brown hair and was smiling while patting a dog.

"H- he," Unconsciously, Taehyung whispered but Jungkook was already standing closer to him. He sadly smiled while looking at the picture and then at Taehyung who had his jaw wide open.

He looks exactly like me... how is this possible?

Jungkook sensed his confusion and sighed.

"His name was Yeonjun."

Taehyung turned back on the name.. with a surprised look, though he already knew everything, but in his defense, it's not a daily thing to see someone an exact copy of yourself. Shaking the thoughts away he focused back on the words spoken to him.

"Was?"

"Yes.. was. He died last year... in.. in an accident." Jungkook took the word precisely.

Taehyung bit his lip as he could sense the sadness in the other's eyes.

"I- I am sorry for your loss," Fidgting with his shirt again, he managed in a low voice as he was still trying to control his real side.

Jungkook shook his head but his eyes changed from sadness to some sort of rage, alerting Taehyung who slightly backed off.

"Sir.. breakfast is ready." He heard someone else calling the mafia boss.

A boy in the age of mid-20s was standing near a door, looking very well-mannered and tamed, that's what he would like to say.

Jungkook quickly nodded his head and faced Taehyung to gesture to him to move.

"This way." Taehyung silently followed him while he felt the blood drying in his body with every passing second.

They entered a room with a dining table and near this was the attached kitchen. The boy from earlier prepared the table quickly and Jungkook took a seat.

"Please.. have a seat." Taehyung nodded, still fidgeting with his fingers but took a seat a bit far from Jungkook.

Jungkook gestured for John to serve and the boy did so. The room fell in the soft noises of the clattering of utensils as the butler served silently and the other two sat there in complete awkwardness, well it was only for Taehyung.

"So, what is your name?" Jungkook started while taking a sip from his cup.

Taehyung felt his hands shaking so he put them under the table to hide, managing a fake smile to which he failed.

"T- Taehyung." He replied, eyes sticking to the plate.. filled with fruits.

"Nice name.. Taehyung," Jungkook nodded as if taking notes while repeating the name.

Taehyung was already aware of this question-answer session... and he even had some practice too but it all seems to disappear in thin air when it started in reality. 

"What do you do Taehyung?" Jungkook asked again.. eyes scrutinizing the boy's every movement, and Taehyung could feel the piercing gaze, his hands trembling more under the table.

He is scary... it's ok Taehyung... it's ok.. just a bit more.. it will be over soon.

"I- I work in a c- cafe," 

"Eat, please. You fainted yesterday night. You know that?" That was the question Taehyung was dreading most.

"Um.. I- I don't remember much," Taehyung said as planned and hastily grabbed a piece of apple from the plate with his shaky hand, which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"Why are you shaking?" He asked again and Taehyung felt like collapsing on the floor.

"I- it's just. I am feeling weird." Truth slipped out of his lips quickly and he shut his mouth closed by his palms. Eyes widened in surprise.

Please don't ask more... please don't..

Jungkook frowned for a moment but let out a chuckle, too entertained by the situation. Taehyung felt a rush of relief through his body at the lack of further investigation but it couldn't survive for long to his dismay

As if transitions in the movies were nothing, Jungkook quickly changed his aura as the soft look was long gone... he leaned on the table and gestured for John to leave the room to which the butler escaped. 

Taehyung forgot how to blink or breathe properly just because of the way Jungkook was staring at him. The whole situation was making it difficult to even breathe when the next question knocked out the rest of his energy.

"So... who is the one.. behind you?"

~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. How's that? 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 19.9K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
579K 20.4K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...
1.9M 81.9K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
380K 15.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook is the most feared gangster in Seoul. His clan runs the city, and he's renowned for his incredible cruelty. He feels nothing but anger:...